(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Site Rules! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Site Rules! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Site Rules! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Site Rules! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Site Rules! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Site Rules! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Site Rules! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Site Rules! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Site Rules! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Site Rules!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sunny
Admin
Sunny

Site Rules! Empty
PostSubject: Site Rules!   Site Rules! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 11:32 pm

Site Rules

1. No Flaming. This is a bannable offense

2. No Trolling or Baiting. These are as well.

3. No Special Treatment, mess up you get in trouble regardless of your rank or who you know.

4.Spamming shall be kept to a minimum unless the topic calls for it. Failure to do so will result in a punishment.

5.If one must criticize then do so constructively. If you flame or rip into someone for being wrong or because their idea isn't fully formed, or if they are a poor writer then you shall be punished plain and simple. If you must criticize then help them.

6. No members under the age of 16 shall be allowed.

7. Visored are allowed as members of the Seireitei, however,
   7a. Their mask is included in their power rank.  If a captain is a Visored, they are that level with the mask.  Their mask does not make them stronger then other captains
   7b. You must gain approval from an admin before making one.  Don't worry, we don't bite.  Just a matter of keeping track of them.

8. No Power or Meta Gaming of any kind. Here is the definition of both power and meta gaming so be sure to get familiar with them.

Powergaming

Metagaming

9. Members of this forum are required to be at least sixteen years of age. The are times where things on this forum may be deemed inappropriate for a younger audiance, and that is a responsibility the staff chooses to not take on. Any underage members will be removed.

Mains and Alts

Main characters have plot protection. A main character cannot be killed without the players permission to do so. If this rule is violated you will lose you RPing right, plain and simple.

Alternate characters have plot protection. They can be killed at anytime. It is strongly suggested that you get player permission. You don't HAVE to, but you are an asshat if you don't.

Sexually Explicit Material

Sexually explicit posts are not forbidden. The staff just asks that you put any posts with strong sexual language or content in spoilers with a warning informing readers that it is mature content. If this rule if violated your post will be removed and a warning given. Continued violation will result in a three day ban, and if the problem persists you will be permanently banned from the site.

Character Profiles

When making your characters please make then ORIGINAL. This is an original character role play. You can't play as a canon Bleach character, and that goes for other series as well. If you make a character you can use aspects of existing characters to create yours. You can use their image, aspects of their personality, and their fighting style etc. DO NOT make an exact clone of a character. That is, I'm pretty sure, a federal offense. Keep in mind that copyright infringement does exist on the internet.

Any player found doing this will have to remove their character and change them completely. Any one refusing to comply will be dealt with appropriately.

Character Creation
If a character is not used in [insert number here] days of its creation, said character shall be reviewed for deletion. If a reason is given as to why the character hasn't been used, more time will be provided, but if reason is not implemented, the character will once again be reviewed for deletion.

Positions
Users are only permitted to have ONE Vice Captain and Captain/Espada positon per faction, as it can be seen as unfair to incoming members who would want to try the position. Having one Vice Captain character and one Captain character is fine, but do not take up two Vice Captain Positions or two Captain positions at once. For example:

1 VC + 1 Captain Character = Fine
2 VC Characters = Not Fine
2 Captain Characters = Not Fine
2 Espada Characters = Not Fine
1 Espada + 1 Captain Character = Fine
1 Espada + 1 VC Character = Fine

This Rule has been relaxed in light of the low number of people on the site. However your secondary (Your choice which is which) character of the same rank will be up for demotion if someone who doesn't have that rank in the faction wishes to have it.

Chatbox Rules

Be respectful of others. Derogatory comments about others on the site will no longer be tolerated in the least. First offense is a 3 hour chatbox ban. Second Offense is a day ban. Third offense will be up to a two day ban of your account. Further than that will be cause for your account to come under scrutiny for permanant banning.

As staff can not be on all the time, chatbox rules can be enforced retroactively. Not to say that things that happened a week ago now will be, but if a staff member gets on and checks the archive, or is shown a screenshot of the event, you CAN AND WILL be punished for it.

Character Ranks

If you have a character that holds a ranking position (ex. Captain/Espada/Race Leaders) please be aware that after a one month phase of no IC posts, without future warning by the player, said character is liable to lose their position. Little activity or none for those with leaders will mean replacement.

These rules take effect as of the moment of this posting.
Back to top Go down
https://withinmemories.rpg-board.net

Site Rules!
Page 1 of 1