(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Am I the only Pokemon nerd around here? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Am I the only Pokemon nerd around here? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Am I the only Pokemon nerd around here? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Am I the only Pokemon nerd around here? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Am I the only Pokemon nerd around here? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Am I the only Pokemon nerd around here? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Am I the only Pokemon nerd around here? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Am I the only Pokemon nerd around here? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Am I the only Pokemon nerd around here? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Am I the only Pokemon nerd around here?

Go down 
+6
The ArchKitty
Sunny
leBoylan
Emile
Rukuya
Kira
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Am I the only Pokemon nerd around here? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Am I the only Pokemon nerd around here?   Am I the only Pokemon nerd around here? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 8:47 pm

I was planning on using one but with Charizard I don't really have a use for it since Charizard covers flying for me.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Dagon

Dagon

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only Pokemon nerd around here?   Am I the only Pokemon nerd around here? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 9:01 pm

My charizard is set with Choice Specs + Blast Burn to smash into anything head on. He's pretty good. Has a low survival rate but i can usually KO at least 1
Back to top Go down
Emile

Emile

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only Pokemon nerd around here?   Am I the only Pokemon nerd around here? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 5:58 am

Talonflame is not charizard, charizard is in essence a fire pokemon. Talonflame is more a flying pokemon, gale wings makes it kind of ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
Dagon

Dagon

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only Pokemon nerd around here?   Am I the only Pokemon nerd around here? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 12:22 pm

agreed. I decided to go with one and replace my Delphox with it. Its funny. I have such a large weakness to ice on my team but so many fire types and fighting moves you'd never notice
Back to top Go down
Emile

Emile

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only Pokemon nerd around here?   Am I the only Pokemon nerd around here? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 3:31 pm

Ice sucks as a defensive typing anyways. Water pokemon with Ice Beam is the way to go
Back to top Go down
Kira

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only Pokemon nerd around here?   Am I the only Pokemon nerd around here? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 4:05 pm

Oh god that^ I love Ice types and I always want to use one, but they always come with so many weaknesses that its just better to throw an ice move on a water type.

Still bro-ing it up with Lapras though.
Back to top Go down
Dagon

Dagon

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only Pokemon nerd around here?   Am I the only Pokemon nerd around here? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 5:33 pm

Emile wrote:
Ice sucks as a defensive typing anyways. Water pokemon with Ice Beam is the way to go
Probably but still bad against my team with my Sunny Squad on the prowl...

What started off as a let's use my favorite pokemon game actually seems to be working out quite well competitively. At least ever since I stumbled onto how awesome Aegislash is.
Back to top Go down
Emile

Emile

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only Pokemon nerd around here?   Am I the only Pokemon nerd around here? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 2:12 pm

I'm actually gonna be running an Eviolite Doublade Build.
Back to top Go down
leBoylan

leBoylan

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only Pokemon nerd around here?   Am I the only Pokemon nerd around here? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 2:16 pm

Got my ultimate bug team up and running. Shedinja (about 14 immune typesz) Scyther, Heracross, Venomoth, Escavelier, and surskit evolited for the fire types
Back to top Go down
Kira

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only Pokemon nerd around here?   Am I the only Pokemon nerd around here? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 11:14 pm

Got my motherfucking shiny ponyta after 1100ish eggs. Fuck yeah.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only Pokemon nerd around here?   Am I the only Pokemon nerd around here? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 2:41 am

Kira wrote:
Got my motherfucking shiny ponyta after 1100ish eggs. Fuck yeah.
/clears throat

Ohhh my god. Ohhh ,y god. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh THERE IT IS THERE IT IS. THERE IT IS. OH MY GOD. EAYEAYEYAYEAHEYAHEY EYAEAAAAAAA YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YEAAAAAS. I FOOUND IT. I FOUND IT. I FOUND IT. I FOUND IT. YEAH. YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH. I FOUNDI IT FINALLY!!!!! YEAH!!!!! OH MY GOD. OH MY GOD I FINALLY FOUND IT. OH MY GODO. HOH MY GOD. I CAN’T BELIEVE IT. TAKE A LOOK AT HTIS EVERBODY. A LIVE SHINY PONYTA IN MY LEAF GREEN VERSION. I CAN’T BELIEVE THIS. I CAN’T BELIEVE THIS. I FINALLY GOT IT. OH MY GOD my heart is beating 100 miles per hour. i was listening to my favorite band once again. Sum 41. No Reason. Live in Ontario 2005. after 25968 encounters I HAVE FINALLY GOT IT OH My god corre al gol, lo va a patear yyyy GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoOoOoOoOoOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!
GOL GOL GOL GOL GOL GOL GOL GOL!!!!!……QUE GOLAZOOOOO!!!! *churns butter very quickly*

Last edited by Rukuya on Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:52 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Emile

Emile

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only Pokemon nerd around here?   Am I the only Pokemon nerd around here? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 6:54 am

You have more fortitude than I Kira
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only Pokemon nerd around here?   Am I the only Pokemon nerd around here? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 3:36 pm

Am I the only Pokemon nerd around here? - Page 3 6457687_700b
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only Pokemon nerd around here?   Am I the only Pokemon nerd around here? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 8:43 pm

Is there anyone else I still need to add to my Friends List on my DS btw, I haven't been keeping up like I should oop
Back to top Go down
Dagon

Dagon

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only Pokemon nerd around here?   Am I the only Pokemon nerd around here? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 9:06 pm

I think only Kat is left to be ma friend
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only Pokemon nerd around here?   Am I the only Pokemon nerd around here? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 3:17 am

EspurrEspurrEspurrEspurrEspurrEspurrEspurrEspurr
Back to top Go down
Sunny
Admin
Sunny

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only Pokemon nerd around here?   Am I the only Pokemon nerd around here? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 12:09 pm

3754-7133-9020

FRIEND CODES FUCKERS
Back to top Go down
https://withinmemories.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only Pokemon nerd around here?   Am I the only Pokemon nerd around here? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 3:17 pm

My friend code is 8675309
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only Pokemon nerd around here?   Am I the only Pokemon nerd around here? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 9:04 pm

I added everyone >_>
Back to top Go down
Kira

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only Pokemon nerd around here?   Am I the only Pokemon nerd around here? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 2:40 am

Rukuya wrote:
Is there anyone else I still need to add to my Friends List on my DS btw, I haven't been keeping up like I should oop
You haven't added me

I added Yumi. Kane, you don't have enough digits.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only Pokemon nerd around here?   Am I the only Pokemon nerd around here? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 3:00 am

its a joke ._. 867 5309 is a song
Back to top Go down
Dagon

Dagon

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only Pokemon nerd around here?   Am I the only Pokemon nerd around here? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 3:16 am

the sunny has been added!

Also I beat the game w00t w00t
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only Pokemon nerd around here?   Am I the only Pokemon nerd around here? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 6:12 am

Kira wrote:
Rukuya wrote:
You haven't added me

I added Yumi. Kane, you don't have enough digits.
Added you!
@w@
Back to top Go down
Dagon

Dagon

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only Pokemon nerd around here?   Am I the only Pokemon nerd around here? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 10:53 am

does anyone have a fletchling with Gale Wings I can have temporarily to breed with and get more fletchlings with gale wings?
Back to top Go down
Kira

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only Pokemon nerd around here?   Am I the only Pokemon nerd around here? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 1:20 pm

Saraiyu wrote:
its a joke ._. 867 5309 is a song
I thought there was a joke being made somewhere, but I didn't get it so I decided to play it straight. It's okay. I don't mind looking like a dunce once in a while.

Sadly I don't have any Fletchlings with Gale Wings. I don't have access to Friend Safaris yet and all the Fletches I have are route 1 shitmons received in WT.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only Pokemon nerd around here?   Am I the only Pokemon nerd around here? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Am I the only Pokemon nerd around here?
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next