(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
'Cause I don't like to wait. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
'Cause I don't like to wait. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
'Cause I don't like to wait. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
'Cause I don't like to wait. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
'Cause I don't like to wait. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
'Cause I don't like to wait. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
'Cause I don't like to wait. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
'Cause I don't like to wait. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
'Cause I don't like to wait. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

'Cause I don't like to wait.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chemicals

Chemicals

'Cause I don't like to wait. Empty
PostSubject: 'Cause I don't like to wait.   'Cause I don't like to wait. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 11:36 pm

When great minds would have pondered why destined enemies would gather in one room and party with one another, Shinsai sat near other 11th division members munching on an apple. Shinsai was no great mind. His teeth worked harshly, shredding the apple to its core. Juices falling down his cheeks. The tenor in the air was soft, too soft for the boy's taste. When the air was filled with stale laughter, he knew it should have the shrill screams of his enemy under the might of his sword. But alas, the night went on. The shinigami spitting apple seeds into a bucket, allotted for tobacco chewing elders.

The stench of reiatsu was light in the air. Though he soaked it up regardless, tasting everyone that passed by him. The other 11th division members that sat around him on the floor were drinking sake and cheering. Though the few others like him, and there were others. Carefully looked through the crowd wanting this to become more than what it was. But as the old hag Fujihana requested, everyone was pallid.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: 'Cause I don't like to wait.   'Cause I don't like to wait. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 7:46 pm

The lieutenant of the Sixth Division was a bit overwhelmed. This whole party was way too much for her, she wanted to be either working or resting up, not dressed up and made all fancy just for this. She wasn't fond of hollows of any type, so while Aoi was dressed up to the nines, she kept away from most of the hollows partying.

It was a fake smile that she plastered on her face, instead of the unhappy grimace she wanted to express, she worked her way across the ball to someplace where only shinigami were gathered. Cheering caught her attention and Aoi beelined for that. It looked like fighters from Division 11 were here, that would make sense. She'd feel a bit more at home standing near them at least...
Back to top Go down
Chemicals

Chemicals

PostSubject: Re: 'Cause I don't like to wait.   'Cause I don't like to wait. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 7:39 am

Ruushen fumbled with the tray in his hands. The platter was quite heavy, the shrinking and hunching of his shoulders attested to this. Drinks and food lay across the surface. Across the party were the other members of his division. Gathered in a corner feasting. When the Captain Commander's reiatsu flared up, his pace quickened spinning and flailing the tray about. He rushed back to his division, weaving through people. Peoples eyes--the entire time fixed upon their leader. After side-stepping around a large member of the 8th division, Ruushen nearly moved into a lieutenant, his stance failing him. The tray fell at her feet. Drink and various food splattering the floor.

Ruushen only saw the badge and his stance sunk, shoulder sinking even further forward.

"I'm soo sorry!"

On the lieutenant's tabi he notice stains sinking in.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: 'Cause I don't like to wait.   'Cause I don't like to wait. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 8:10 am

The lieutenant of the Sixth division had not been paying much attention to those around her, her thoughts filled with listing all the places she would much rather be. Even with the Shinigami around her, she felt out of place and under dressed. Maybe wearing a yukata, the most formal item of clothing she owned, to the ball had been a bad choice. She still wore her badge and the regular tabi socks and straw shoes combo though.

A sudden loud sound, followed by a cold feeling on her feet drove Aoi from her reverie . She looked down to see her feet and the bottom of the yukata covered in...drinks? And food. The source of the following issue was obviously that person apologizing. Her head shook as she tried not to laugh, it was her own fault for not paying attention. "Its okay! Do you know where I could go to get these stains out, please?"

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: 'Cause I don't like to wait.   'Cause I don't like to wait. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 1:29 am

(Erm I moved her to another topic for now? Not sure what you want.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 'Cause I don't like to wait.   'Cause I don't like to wait. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

'Cause I don't like to wait.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: Soul Society :: Seireitei :: The Grand Ball-
Jump to: