(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
ERM PAST STUFF? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
ERM PAST STUFF? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
ERM PAST STUFF? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
ERM PAST STUFF? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
ERM PAST STUFF? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
ERM PAST STUFF? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
ERM PAST STUFF? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
ERM PAST STUFF? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
ERM PAST STUFF? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

ERM PAST STUFF?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

ERM PAST STUFF? Empty
PostSubject: ERM PAST STUFF?   ERM PAST STUFF? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 2:50 pm

SO GUYS.

I just realized we don't have anything set for past stuff for the espada.

So um I sorta want to make a timeline? So we know what happened so if people WANT to reference it, they can do it without getting all tangle mess.

Like Sarai took over about 2k years ago, but was in it for about another 2k? She spent most of the time after she took over killing those not loyal, rooting out dissidents, reorganizing the whole structure (Corona numbers, spreading out the buildings and shit) , bringing in those she could trust enough to get things moving and right. And also learning how to lead without her powers.

I also kind of need to know for SURE ANYONE who knew Sarai before she took over the Espada <_< or well... about 1700 years ago. Because something. The same with anyone who knew her... about 3500 years ago as well. If you knew her before that point you'd need to know something so yeah <_<

Aaannything else? Please add in comments or shit, or like if you have ideas or history things to add do it.

Do it now.
Back to top Go down
Dagon

Dagon

ERM PAST STUFF? Empty
PostSubject: Re: ERM PAST STUFF?   ERM PAST STUFF? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 12:13 am

I'd say the Espada would be roughly 6k years old, roughly coinciding with the birth of the start of human civilization and the decrease in hunter-gatherer tendency. Prior to that Hueco Mundo being largely chaotic that saw the rise and fall of many others with no successful hollow civilizations taking control. An attempt of hollow history before the Espada being largely fruitless due to a lack of a written record.

At least that's what I'd go with.
Back to top Go down
Dagon

Dagon

ERM PAST STUFF? Empty
PostSubject: Re: ERM PAST STUFF?   ERM PAST STUFF? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 12:53 am

Double Post :D

Here is a proposed history

More Then 6000 Years Ago - Age of Chaos - No real written record. Hueco Mundo ruled by clans of hollows that seem to last, at most, a few hundred years before disappearing.

6000 years to 5000 years - Age of the Founders - The creation of the Espada. A group that started small and gained momentum conquering other hollow villages/cities. Lasted until Las Noches was completed which centralized their power.

5000 years to 4000 years - The Age of Conquerors - The largest period of growth that the Espada had experienced that saw the greatest increase in overall fighting power, land acclimation and influence. The age ended when the Espada had to dial back their conquering in order to solidify their dominion

4000 years to 2000 years - The Age of Trials - When Sarai arrived on the scene the Espada had grown weaker due to in fighting. Despite this trouble, the Espada did slowly expand and solidify their power base and was considered the strongest force in Hueco Mundo.

2000 to 1000 years - The Age of Conquest pt 2 - With the Espada now solidified under better leadership, they could continue expanding their territory and saw the greatest growth in 2000 years.

1000 years and beyond - The Golden Age - Basically the Espada at their highest point to such an extent that it had forced other, non-hollow related forces to start to take notice.

I feel in a history sort of mood but i think this as a general outline with some modifications would work nicely.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

ERM PAST STUFF? Empty
PostSubject: Re: ERM PAST STUFF?   ERM PAST STUFF? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 1:26 am

Dagon, this is more of a history of each individual espada that Kat will be compiling into a timeline.  We're not currently accepting overall Hueco Mundo timelines and have plans for that as a site that would generally contradict your proposed timeline.

Edit: That said, I'll look over the details and see if we can work any of this into official history.
Back to top Go down
Emile

Emile

ERM PAST STUFF? Empty
PostSubject: Re: ERM PAST STUFF?   ERM PAST STUFF? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 4:27 am

Welp, Steinn is 720 years old, but he's only been in Heuco Mundo for about 500 years. Anna is 135 but she's only been "Anna" for roughly 14 years, so theres that. I should cause any problems.
Back to top Go down
Dagon

Dagon

ERM PAST STUFF? Empty
PostSubject: Re: ERM PAST STUFF?   ERM PAST STUFF? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 9:07 am

Kepler wrote:
Dagon, this is more of a history of each individual espada that Kat will be compiling into a timeline.  We're not currently accepting overall Hueco Mundo timelines and have plans for that as a site that would generally contradict your proposed timeline.

Edit: That said, I'll look over the details and see if we can work any of this into official history.
That's fine. I was just feeling creative and decided to run with an idea that I had. I didn't really expect much to come of it. I just had to do something with the energy I had so it was either post or cry and i chose the former to keep me from doing the latter. XD

As for Dagon's personal history I hadn't quite written it up although I'd say they were in discussion over his membership for about a year and only became a full fledged member for another year where Dagon used most of his time to integrate his followers into the fold. Kat already sent me a message so I'm good on that front
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

ERM PAST STUFF? Empty
PostSubject: Re: ERM PAST STUFF?   ERM PAST STUFF? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 3:13 pm

Yeah I was mostly focusing on things we could do right now with character stuff. A huge timeline will have to be done later?

I just don't want conflicting stories about how people joined up, or how things happened with joining up and then having topics with conflicting information and no real set way things happened. <_<

Or people who SHOULD know about something, not knowing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ERM PAST STUFF? Empty
PostSubject: Re: ERM PAST STUFF?   ERM PAST STUFF? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ERM PAST STUFF?
Page 1 of 1