(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Hueco Mundo Geography Discussion Topix I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Hueco Mundo Geography Discussion Topix I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Hueco Mundo Geography Discussion Topix I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Hueco Mundo Geography Discussion Topix I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Hueco Mundo Geography Discussion Topix I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Hueco Mundo Geography Discussion Topix I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Hueco Mundo Geography Discussion Topix I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Hueco Mundo Geography Discussion Topix I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Hueco Mundo Geography Discussion Topix I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Hueco Mundo Geography Discussion Topix

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dagon

Dagon

Hueco Mundo Geography Discussion Topix Empty
PostSubject: Hueco Mundo Geography Discussion Topix   Hueco Mundo Geography Discussion Topix I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 4:49 pm

I've realized as I've been posting that I've been operating under certain assumptions that I never discussed with anyone and nobody else seems to have made a topic about it so that's what I'm doing.

Roughly, I've always assumed Hueco Mundo exists as a plane that has no real beginning or ending as if it were a sphere. 1/3 of it being occupied and under direct control of the Espada, 1/3 of it being Espada territory but not direct control while the final 1/3 being unknown territory.

I was wondering what others thought of this or if they had an idea of their own if they'd like to share
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Hueco Mundo Geography Discussion Topix Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hueco Mundo Geography Discussion Topix   Hueco Mundo Geography Discussion Topix I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 3:34 pm

Honestly I'd been running under the assumption that its super large and that the Espada only have one huge chunk of it under their control. No set numbers since... it would be almost impossible to find out how large it is? SO there are lots of places where others who could be hugely strong lurk or hide.

But that under the current espada its a bit more peaceful (not a ton, mostly that the espada keep those others from infringing in more than any actual policing) in their controlled lands.
Back to top Go down

Hueco Mundo Geography Discussion Topix
Page 1 of 1