(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Water Surprise (nsfw) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Water Surprise (nsfw) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Water Surprise (nsfw) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Water Surprise (nsfw) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Water Surprise (nsfw) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Water Surprise (nsfw) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Water Surprise (nsfw) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Water Surprise (nsfw) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Water Surprise (nsfw) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Water Surprise (nsfw)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Water Surprise (nsfw) Empty
PostSubject: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Water Surprise (nsfw) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 11:37 pm

Ruka hummed happily as she sat out a table full of snacks and drinks. She'd been looking forward to today a lot, she was really looking forward to having a little fun with her brother and Aoi.

She was already in her swimsuit and had already dragged Rin, who now sat in his swim trunks in one of the plastic chairs, outside and told him to wait. She had had to stop herself from laughing when she dragged him out, noting the blue striped neck-warmer he wore for some reason. It looked so unfitting considering he was in his bathing suit.

"Sure you don't need any help?" Rin asked from afar, raising a brow at his sister.

"Nope! I'm pretty much done here!" She replied with a smile. "Also, Rin Rin you should take off that neck warmer it's too hot for that!"

"...I'd rather not."

"Fuu..." Ruka puffed out her cheek, seeing it'd be harder than just simply asking to get that thing off of him.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Water Surprise (nsfw) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 12:34 am

Aoi walked up to the door... Not sure if she should have waited back at the gate? It felt weird standing there...waiting to be brought in... She wore a cute sundress today, a light blue with a wide brim white hat. It even had a matching blue ribbon that hung down the back. She carried a picnic basket, filled with homemade flavored tea drinks. Luckily for the two she was planning on sharing them with, they were made by someone else while Aoi helped by cheering and not touching anything.

Ringing the doorbell, she felt...exposed in this short dress and sandals and shifted the basket as she waited...She hadn't seen Rin since yesterday... and that had been...an experience. Her face flushed as she waited there to be let in.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Water Surprise (nsfw) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 12:38 am

"She's here!" Ruka chimed, knocking Rin from the slight doze he'd just entered, "I'll go answer the door! Stay there, Rin Rin!"

Saying that, Ruka quickly made her way back inside and towards the door. Undoing the lock, she opened the door to see Aoi to which she gave a bright smile to. "Aoi-chan, come on in! Ahh, you look so adorable in that!"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Water Surprise (nsfw) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 12:46 am

"O-Oh! Thank you!" Aoi flushed even more, a bit...awkward as she stuffed the memories she had been thinking of away in her head. It would be very rude to keep thinking about Ruka's own twin's...rather...nice mouth somewhere she enjoyed. Plus she was genuinely happy to see her!

A bright smile broke over her face and she held out the basket as she stepped inside. Ruka's bathing suit~ Aaaah! "You look very cute as well! That bathing suit is amazing. I brought...some iced tea. Is that okay?"

She was in awe of the girl's rather nice figure. Aoi was very trim and had way less squishy spots in places that mattered. She wished for a body like the lovely Ruka's.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Water Surprise (nsfw) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 12:49 am

"Thank you, thank you and of course it's fine! I'll put them on the table with everything outside." Ruka replied, "Rin Rin's already outside, I thought I was going to bust out laughing when I got him out. You'll see why!" She added with a giggle.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Water Surprise (nsfw) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 12:55 am

"Oh no, is he being silly again?" Aoi could only imagine him wearing his full suit and refusing to change so she burst out into giggles. "He's not wearing his clothes again, I don't want to have to rescue him a second time..."

Looking around, she realized...well she should get changed yes? "Erm... Should I get changed now? I am sorry Ruka, I am not used to this sort of thing... I don't know proper etiquette."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Water Surprise (nsfw) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 1:00 am

Ruka laughed, "Well he's not wearing his full clothes but...ah and sure! I'll take you to my room, you can change in there. Follow me." Saying that, she turned and headed for the stairs to lead Aoi to her room, which was a few doors ahead of Rin's so the trip was much quicker.

Like Rin's room, Ruka's housed a queen-sized bed and it's own bathroom, although the color scheme of her room was brighter in color, fitting her tastes. There was a walk-in closet much like Rin's and also a desk for work to be done on and such.

"Here we are." Ruka turned to Aoi and gave another smile. "You can change in here. I'll be right outside."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Water Surprise (nsfw) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 1:11 am

"But...?" Aoi mumbled slightly to herself, worried a bit. What...was Rin wearing? Did...he try to look cute for her or something? She...had tried... Oh no. "Thank you!"

Following Ruka, Aoi couldn't help but admire the way Ruka looked as she walked. Soooo perrfect. She sighed as they headed up the stairs and into the bedroom that was... just as magnificent as Rin's. But nicer in color.... "I like this color scheme! Aaah you both have such large rooms."

Spinning in place she looked around the room quickly with her arms outstretched. She stopped with a big grin and nodded. "Okay!"

Grabbing the...decidedly MUCH smaller than she thought bathing suit, Aoi wondered what she was even THINKING when she picked this out... Oh well, it couldn't be as bad as...yesterday. Her dress, bra and underwear plus hat went off as she took a bit to put the bathing suit on. This was so complicated! But eventually she got all the ties right and looked in the mirror. "Oh..." Her face was beat red.

So red she couldn't tell the difference between her hair and face, which is an exageration but... thats what she thought. Her assets were accentuated nicely by the bathing suit, showing off her firm yet soft in the right places body. Nothing was left to imagination with this, though it wasn't indecent... Walking out of the bedroom with her clothes over her arm, Aoi's face was a bit red and she gulped as she put her hat back on. The hat made her feel safe. "I-I'm ready!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Water Surprise (nsfw) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 1:34 am

When Aoi stepped out Ruka showed obvious happiness, "Ahhh! You look so cute!! That bathing suit suits you perfectly!" Aoi's reddened face didn't go unnoticed though, to which Ruka giggled. "Now, let's go see Rin Rin!"

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Water Surprise (nsfw) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 1:43 am

"O-Okay... Thank you Ruka..." Aoi nodded and turned more red. Maybe she didn't want Rin Rin to see now. Maybe she wanted to flee far away. Maybe she felt this was a bad idea now and shouldn't do this. Oops too late.

Aoi pushed her fingers together as she followed Ruka downstairs and then to the door... The moment of truth... Pulling her hat down over her face a bit, Aoi stepped outside and headed up to the pool. Where was...Oh! He was there in a chair. Her face and neck turned a distinct shade of red as she waved shyly. "H-Hi...Rin..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Water Surprise (nsfw) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 2:08 am

At the greeting Rin turned, but his normal expression didn't stay for long as he was soon red in the face, probably a soon to be permanent feature. "H-hello...A-Aoi." He greeted back, Ruka's grin as she walked over to the refreshment table she'd set up not going unnoticed by him.

Today was going to be a long....long day.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Water Surprise (nsfw) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 2:17 am

He erm... wasn't wearing a shirt... That was new. And he had a scarf on... Why? Aoi turned more red as she realized he was hiding the hickey she gave him! Aoi stumbled slightly on her walk over to Rin's seat with a small sound. "Eep!"

"Nice...scarf. It matches your bathing suit." She looked down from the scarf and ended up staring at his bathing suit and chest for a few seconds too long. Oh man this was so awkward. She want to play with the ties on her suit but that would probably undo it and that would be BAD. Seeing a chair next to Rin, Aoi took off her hat and moved to place it on the chair.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Water Surprise (nsfw) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 2:36 am

He'd moved slightly when Aoi had stumbled but thankfully she hadn't fallen so he sat back in his seat when she'd gained her bearings once more.

Out of reflex, Rin's fingers went to toy with the fabric of the neck warmer, "T-Thanks."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Water Surprise (nsfw) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 2:41 am

This was so awkward... especially after yesterday. Aoi wanted the easy talking and...kissing from before back. Looking at Ruka with her back to them... She took her chance and leaned forward and down, planting her lips lightly on his for a brief moment. Smiling, she fingered the scarf lightly before standing back up and trying to look innocent like she hadn't been sneaking kisses.

Aoi turned around, her back facing Rin as she went to the pool edge and bent over to feel the water with her fingers. "So..bathing suits are used to feel close to the water but allow you to swim with others then?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Water Surprise (nsfw) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 2:54 am

The kiss was a surprise, but it wasn't he disliked it. He was just thankful Ruka had her back turned.

"Mhmm, most people nowadays wear them." He explained, "It's what's allowed in public anyway."

Having said that, Rin stood from his seat to walk over towards the edge of the pool, where he seated himself once more; submerging his legs under the water. It was hot today, so the water felt nice on his legs.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Water Surprise (nsfw) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 12:57 am

"Aaah. I see. They don't really cover that much..." Aoi pulled at the top she was wearing nervously, wondering how she could swim without it falling off... She'd just have to be careful and not dive in... Siiiiighs all around.

Moving herself carefully to a sitting position on the pool edge, Aoi slipped into the pool. It was nice after the hot day and she dove under a few times before surfaces and letting herself float around the pool with a grin. "Having a pool at your house must be nice... you can swim whenever you wish."

Aoi's hand brushed something in the water and she moved swiftly, latching onto it and yanking herself forward with a yelp. It turned out to be Rin's leg and she moved to tread water while looking up at him. The cool pool kept her from blushing as bits of hair clung to her face and upper neck, trying not to soak in his not really clothed body. "You should get in! Its much nicer in here."

That damn scarf...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Water Surprise (nsfw) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 7:03 pm

"Ah, well, there are some styles that cover more and some that...don't. It's really just a matter of taste." Rin explained, giving a small smile just as Aoi slipped into the water.

Quote :
"Having a pool at your house must be nice... you can swim whenever you wish."
"It is nice." He responded, "I don't use it much, but it's good to use on a hot day like today."

At the fell of Aoi latching onto his leg his hands gripped the pool's edge out of reflex, even if he hadn't been pulled in he was still being cautious about the chance of it being done. Though he knew full well he couldn't avoid the water forever...

"Rin Rin! You should get in!" Rin looked over just in time to see Ruka jump in after having said that. As she resurfaced she grinned, "We both know you don't really like hot weather, the water's nice and cool."

Saying that she dove under again, reaching the bottom to grab something she'd let sink before Rin had come out or Aoi had gotten here. She resurfaced up a little below her nose so she could breath to see Rin's attention back on talking with Aoi. Good.

""I'll get in soon..." He answered, albeit reluctantly, he was still trying to figure out whether he should just get into the water like he was or take the chance and throw off the neck-warmer after getting in and just remain submerged after that. "I ju-ah!"

Before he could finish his sentence a blast of water had hit him in the side of his face soon followed by Ruka's giggling. Looking over at her he saw her proudly wielding one of the water guns they owned.

"R..Ruka..." Rin responded in fake anger, though the slight grin indicated he wasn't actually angry. "I didn't realize you were bringing those..."

Ruka simply beamed, "I hid them."

"I see."

There was a moment of silence between them before Ruka took aim again, to which Rin raised his hands slightly as if he were giving in. "Fine. I'll get in...I'll give in....for now..."

Having said that, he made sure there was room where he was at in the pool, not wanting to accidentally bump Aoi upon getting in before sliding in the pool himself, resurfacing a moment later to see Ruka grinning from her position, despite the implied threat for revenge she'd just received.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Water Surprise (nsfw) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 9:11 pm

Remembering some of the ones in the magazine, Aoi pushed away from Rin slightly and floated there. "Would you like me to wear one of those less covering ones instead?"

Deciding Rin was slightly crazy for his lack of using such a wonderous invention as this, Aoi laughed as she moved away from where Ruka was jumping in. She turned back to Rin, happy someone else was in here but still making a pouty face at him. "Get in here with me and Ruka or I'll have to do something drastic..."

Before Aoi could come up with something drastic and evil, she was surprised by a splash of water and swam away from the sprays hitting Rin with a huge grin. "Aha! See!? Ruka can I have one? Those look so fun!"

She swam in an excited circle as she waited for Rin to get in too, like a little baby dolphin who just wanted to play. As Rin slid into the pool, Aoi headed for him again with a few quick kicks, so that when he rose from the water she could hug him. However she missed and ended up squishing his face into her decent chest. Its not like she cared. "I have him trapped now Ruka, we can punish him for being slow! Should it be water spray torture or dunking?"

Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Water Surprise (nsfw) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 9:53 pm

"Of course, Aoi-chan!" Saying that she dove down again, grabbing a second water gun she'd had hidden at the bottom as back up. When she resurfaced and saw the now trapped Rin she moved her water gun in front of her face to hide her laughter. "Ne~ Rin, you're looking a little red in the face."

That he was, not having expected to be hugged...or well, trapped by Aoi and his face promptly put where it was.

"Good job on trapping him, Aoi-chan! Hee hee~" Ruka swam over, handing Aoi the second water gun with a smirk. "Let's seeee, let's dunk him!"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Water Surprise (nsfw) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 1:58 am

"He really can't handle being touched too much. It was easy!" Aoi was proud of her ability to make Rin stop moving and turn red. Her breasts worked rather nicely to this effect so far. She gave Ruka a thumbs up, not moving her body yet.

Aoi accepted the new weapon gratefully and plots in her head. "Aha! Commander Ruka has spoken! It shall be dunking for you."

She slid her chest down so she could kiss the top of Rin's head, before pushing him under the water by his shoulders before he could reply to anything. She then swam away as quickly as she could while laughing maniacally. "Surprise attack when he comes back up, Ruka-chan?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Water Surprise (nsfw) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 2:08 am

"Nicely done!" Ruka laughed after Rin had been dunked, "He's so shy it's hilarious to watch him get all flustered." Having said that Ruka swam over to Aoi, "I say we both try to get that ridiculous neck warmer off of him, no doubt soaking it made it heavy so let's lighten his burden." She winked.

Rin didn't resurface immediately, having gotten his bearings after being dunked he stayed submerged for a short while. He had two opponents here, neither were to be taken lightly either. It was obvious they had the advantage. He couldn't move much without being noticed either...

He'd take it easy for now, let them think they had him for now...

Resurfacing, Rin wasted no time in sending some splashed water at the two women. He may not have a gun but he had his arms.

"Oohoho, so you're fighting back, Rin Rin?" Ruka questioned with a grin, shaking her head lightly after having been hit by the splash.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Water Surprise (nsfw) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 2:35 am

"As you say Commander!" Aoi gave a goofy salute and stuck her tongue out at Ruka, team GIRL POWER out to destroy TEAM DORKY NECK WARMER. The redhead was ready for something when Rin finally surfaced but not splashes so she covered her face while giggling. "No fair~"

She lifted her gun and aimed it at Rin as she shook her head, squirting at him to try and keep him from seeing what they were doing. Covering fire! "Ruka flank him! We can do this!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Water Surprise (nsfw) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 3:07 am

"I can't just not fight back, ri-eh!" Before he could finish he'd been hit with another blast of water. No fair? It was two against one. He'd planned to dive down again, but before he could he felt two arms move under his own before locking him place. He looked back just in time to see Ruka grin.

"Target captured!" Ruka exclaimed while Rin tried to get free.

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Water Surprise (nsfw) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 3:19 am

"Good job Commander!" Moving back a bit, Aoi prepared herself and moved quickly to Rin's position. As the Commander held down the target, the young shinigami reached out and nabbed the neck warmer. She quickly untied it, giving Rin a kiss on the nose before swimming a bit away and holding her item triumphantly!

"Mission Comple-eeeeep!!" Remembering Ruka was there, Aoi turned red and realized that now... her mark... was there for the sister to see. Oops.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Water Surprise (nsfw) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 4:27 am

Despite Rin trying to cover the mark as soon as the fabric was remove, Ruka had still seen; he knew by how her grin had widened and by the suspecting sparkle in her eyes.

"Ohooo, what's that Rin Rin~" She cooed, still not releasing her now red faced brother. "If Aoi-chan was able to do that you better have made Aoi-chan happy in return~. It's only fair." Saying that she looked at Aoi, "So did shy little Rin Rin live up to expectations." She giggled, "Sorry sorry, you don't have to answer that Aoi-chan."

Despite her curiosity, she was well aware it was personal, though she would still tease Rin about it. That much was sure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Water Surprise (nsfw) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Water Surprise (nsfw)
Page 1 of 15Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Japan-
Jump to: