(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Squad Nine Captain's Office I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Squad Nine Captain's Office I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Squad Nine Captain's Office I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Squad Nine Captain's Office I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Squad Nine Captain's Office I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Squad Nine Captain's Office I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Squad Nine Captain's Office I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Squad Nine Captain's Office I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Squad Nine Captain's Office I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Squad Nine Captain's Office

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sunny
Admin
Sunny

Squad Nine Captain's Office Empty
PostSubject: Squad Nine Captain's Office   Squad Nine Captain's Office I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 12:58 am

Norma sat at her desk with her reading glasses on doing her pile of paperwork. She had just made a pot of tea and was about to pour a cup. Norma was one of the only captains who didn't mind doing paperwork. It was one of the few things Norma didn't mind.

Edit: (OOC: LET'S TRY ADDING THIS DAMN DESCRIPTION AGAIN)

Norma's office is a rather large room, not obscenely large, but nice enough. The walls were a mint green, and Norma's desk was a large brown mahogany desk. Her chair was a coral wing back chair with a big white doily on the top of it. Behind Norma's chair was a large bookshelf with knickknacks and books covering it. Norma had a table next to her desk that housed her tea station. It had a hot plate, a kettle, her tea pot, her teas, and the things you dressed her tea with. In front of Norma's desk were two floral arm chairs with a table between them with a vase of flowers on it.
Back to top Go down
https://withinmemories.rpg-board.net
Emile

Emile

PostSubject: Re: Squad Nine Captain's Office   Squad Nine Captain's Office I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 3:25 am

A soft rap came up Norma's door. "Ms Higgins, its Maki Tsukino. I have new for you from the Head Captain." Maki's voice betrayed exasperation. "May I come in?"
Back to top Go down
Sunny
Admin
Sunny

PostSubject: Re: Squad Nine Captain's Office   Squad Nine Captain's Office I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 9:17 pm

"Come in Captain."

Norma said not looking up from her paperwork. The smell of worm tea and peppermint filled the room. When Maki entered the room Norma looked up at her, her old eyes magnified by her glasses.

"News? Why would she send you with news?"
Back to top Go down
Emile

Emile

PostSubject: Re: Squad Nine Captain's Office   Squad Nine Captain's Office I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 9:41 pm

"Well, she's gone away for awhile and she told me to ask you to take over the administrative responsibilities. I tried to tell her how irresponsible and selfish it was of her, but when was she ever one to listen to reason." Maki sighed. "If you need any help, let me know and I'll do my best, but if you don't need anything I'd like to get going."
Back to top Go down
Sunny
Admin
Sunny

PostSubject: Re: Squad Nine Captain's Office   Squad Nine Captain's Office I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 10:20 pm

"I can't say I'm surprised."

Norma took her glasses off and put her pen down. She rubbed her her forehead with her hand and leaned into it. She got up and poured herself a cup of tea.

"Would you like a cup of tea to calm your nerves?"
Back to top Go down
Emile

Emile

PostSubject: Re: Squad Nine Captain's Office   Squad Nine Captain's Office I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 3:12 am

"My nerves don't need much calming. I just need to go do some paperwork and take a nap." Maki was a bit exhausted. Dealing with the stress the Head Captain put on her, both via the suicide and Seji Cataloging all the information, has put her at her wits end. "So, I'll have to raincheck on that tea. Is there anything you need of me before I head home, Ms. Higgins?"
Back to top Go down
Sunny
Admin
Sunny

PostSubject: Re: Squad Nine Captain's Office   Squad Nine Captain's Office I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 10:48 pm

"Very well then. Have a good day Captain Maki. Twas a pleasure to see you as usual."

Was Norma just pleasant? She was, but probably because she actually liked Maki. She was a kind woman, who seemed to typically make no assumptions. Norma admired that about her. Norma got up and fixed her a glass of tea as she thought about the work load she had ahead of her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Squad Nine Captain's Office   Squad Nine Captain's Office I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Squad Nine Captain's Office
Page 1 of 1