(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Dagon and Temperance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Dagon and Temperance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Dagon and Temperance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Dagon and Temperance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Dagon and Temperance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Dagon and Temperance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Dagon and Temperance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Dagon and Temperance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Dagon and Temperance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Dagon and Temperance

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sunny
Admin
Sunny

Dagon and Temperance - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dagon and Temperance   Dagon and Temperance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 9:33 pm

"We hollows have our own universe, or dimension rather. Each of us are the rulers of our own...mini dimensions inside our dimension. At least that is how I see it, it may not be exactly like that."

Temperance crossed her legs and changed her position on her seat, so that the side of her body was facing the avatar, and her torso was turned to face her.

"In my zone, I have a law that there is to be no violence, and there is no disobeying it. I have had no violence in...I can't tell you how long."
Back to top Go down
https://withinmemories.rpg-board.net
Dagon

Dagon

PostSubject: Re: Dagon and Temperance   Dagon and Temperance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 10:30 pm

"That is absolutely fascinating" Dagon says with amazement. "How is it that you can inact laws the forces other people to obey them? Also what can you tell me about your other colleagues or partners or what have you."

Dagon begins jotting even more stuff down. He would have a lot to report back to the queen on when all is said and done.
Back to top Go down
Sunny
Admin
Sunny

PostSubject: Re: Dagon and Temperance   Dagon and Temperance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 10:40 pm

Temperance laughed polity at Dagon. In their curiosity, they became naive. Temperance lifted her drink and took the last of it in her mouth.

"My dear Dagon, my comrades and our leader would be quite sore with me if I gave you all this information. It certainly wouldn't be very wise of me."
Back to top Go down
Dagon

Dagon

PostSubject: Re: Dagon and Temperance   Dagon and Temperance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 10:49 pm

"Sounds like just another way of saying you don't know" The Avatar says with a wild smile. "But fine, what can you tell me?"
Back to top Go down
Sunny
Admin
Sunny

PostSubject: Re: Dagon and Temperance   Dagon and Temperance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 11:47 pm

"Or perhaps I'd be a fool to tell someone who may prove to be a potential enemy the workings of our world and society?"

Temperance returned the avatar's smile, but her's cool and collected. She was perfectly calm, although she sensed that the espada may be trying to get a rise out of her with some of their comments and questions.

"I can tell you that each of our zones are different. They are suited to fit the needs of each of it's rulers and it's people."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dagon and Temperance   Dagon and Temperance - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dagon and Temperance
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2