(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Date Night?  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Date Night?  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Date Night?  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Date Night?  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Date Night?  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Date Night?  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Date Night?  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Date Night?  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Date Night?  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Date Night?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Bebo

Bebo

Date Night?  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date Night?    Date Night?  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 11:47 pm

"Hmm...how about you let me do this?" Alexander started, before he leaned down and placed his lips on hers for a kiss. It wasn't anything sappy or super romantic, but she would definitely get the message. He was interested in her for more than just her brain.

It was also a rare occurrence for the man. He let instinct take over and supersede thought. Afterwards he would probably be thinking about how the hell he just found the confidence to do such a thing, but as noted, thought was not in full force right now.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Date Night?    Date Night?  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 1:22 am

T-Thats not... a proper gift either! Lakshmi's eyes widened slightly before they closed, trying not to laugh slightly because in all honesty it was something she had wanted. It was more another gift to her! However thought left her rather quickly as her hands went to his shoulders and she moved in a bit closer.

He was utterly silly, she was enjoying this too much...
Back to top Go down
Bebo

Bebo

PostSubject: Re: Date Night?    Date Night?  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 2:38 am

Pulling away afterwards, Alexander just smiled at Lakshmi. A genuine smile, with nothing hidden behind it. He always made it a point to be in control of his emotions, but he found it harder and harder to do so around the Squad 4 Captain. His red eyes were locked onto her light blue ones.

"Sorry if I took you by surprise. I took myself by surprise there even...well, I suppose I just couldn't help myself." He laughed a bit, his arms gently wrapped around her form.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Date Night?    Date Night?  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 10:49 pm

Reaching up with one hand, Lakshmi smiled a bit and brushed some strands of hair from her face. It was nice to see Alex's smile like this, he always had seemed to focused and awkward. He was softer now and it was endearing.

Using the same hand she had used to brush her hair away, she moved some of his bangs aside and shook her head. "That still wasn't something I can repay you back with... But I guess its fine to have favors among...friends? Don't ever apologize for kissing! It takes away some of the romance of it, you know."

She couldn't resist that teasing remark. It was nice to be held like this and not have... well certain expectations.
Back to top Go down
Bebo

Bebo

PostSubject: Re: Date Night?    Date Night?  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 11:55 am

(Almost a month...wow I suck haha)

"Ah, right. You'll have to excuse me my dear, I am still new to this whole...'romance' thing." Alexander replied with a hearty laugh, purposely accentuating the romance part for the silliness of it. He continued to look into Lakshmi's eyes for a little bit, simply enjoying her features before letting go of her gently and taking a step back.

"Apologies, but to be honest I'm not sure how long I could restrain myself up against you like that, and we have agreed to keep ourselves clothed this time." He paused, another chuckle escaping his lips. "I am a man of my word, at the very least." He smiled in a warm manner towards Lakshmi.

"Well, we probably should get out of here before people start wondering where either of us are. Is there anything else in here you would like to look at?"
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Date Night?    Date Night?  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 9:58 pm

(It is really fine. I understand getting busy or having too much to do instead of posting.)

"You are forgiven, after all, you are learning." With a magnanimous reply, done in jest, Lakshmi teased softly. She didn't want to hurt his feelings, but felt like poking some fun at his responses. Lakshmi was very affectionate and playful with her friends and ones she was attracted to, she couldn't resist it!

Still her face deepened in color slightly, blushing just enough to be obvious as Alex stared into her eyes. He seemed to be entranced with her and it was flattering. Covering her mouth with her hand, she tried not to laugh or glance down. Don't look down... She resisted the urge admirably and instead grinned a bit mischievously as her hand dropped from her mouth. "I would never want to tempt you from your word. It would be devious and I am as pure and innocent as they come. not a devious bone in my body."

"I... Hm." At his question, she looked around and sighed. There was that little hollow and so many other interesting items that begged for attention, but Alex was right. They had just disappeared, it would be odd if they stayed too much longer. "It is not as if I will be unable to come back? If so I suppose I should head back."

With a meloncholy sigh, Lakshmi's eyes once against found Alex's before she reached down for his hand. "Shall we go then?"
Back to top Go down
Bebo

Bebo

PostSubject: Re: Date Night?    Date Night?  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 12:05 pm

He took her hand in a gentle manner and smiled. It was a sincere one, but it had a hint of playfulness to it that Lakshmi would undoubtedly notice. He had also noticed her blushing, but he was a gentleman. Still, it felt good that he was getting better at this sort of thing!

"Of course my lady. You have been privy to my inner most sanctum, so it would be a shame if we never came back, hm?" He laughed a little bit as he then began to walk towards the exit, the door automatically shutting behind them and the lights turning off as well. Continuing through the hallway, the lights would turn off soon after they passed each one, and very soon they were at the entrance to his Squad proper.

Again, with dexterous movements of his hand, Alexander quickly input a series of numbers and the fake wall opened up quietly, as to not arouse suspicion. He simply turned towards Lakshmi and gave a sort of boyish grin.

"Welcome back to civilization, Doctor. My apologies for the dingy setting." He teased as he lifted her hand up a little bit and kissed the back of it. It was a silly gesture, but he figured she would get a kick out of it.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Date Night?    Date Night?  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 2:33 am

"Indeed." Lakshmi nodded, pleased with being allowed back. This man was rather sweet and dorky, but it was endearing. She'd have to meet with him more, but it seemed like they could be rather... fun dates at least. Her eyes peered around the hallways even if there wasn't much to see. She still wanted to make sure such goodies weren't missed though, and as he put in the number she politely looked away. Even if her eyes couldn't follow, that was in bad taste to watch.

"I think I prefer it back there to be honest. Civilization is overrated sometimes." Letting out a small surprised sound, her free hand went to her mouth and she looked to the side briefly. Slowly her head turned back around and she smiled softly before nodding. Alex was rather...cute and she let out a laugh, nodding.

Her hand squeezed his briefly before she pulled it free, her eyes finding his as she gave him another sweet smile. "I suppose I must be going then. Thank you for the wonderful time, I'm sure my division has found some new emergency for me to deal with though."
Back to top Go down
Bebo

Bebo

PostSubject: Re: Date Night?    Date Night?  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 1:30 pm

"It was my pleasure, Lakshmi." Alexander returned her smile. "Our work is never done, agreed, but I'll always be able to find time for you, should you choose to continue to indulge this poor scientist. Perhaps I will be able to get a Lieutenant in the future to force all the work onto." He grinned just a little bit. He put his hands in the pockets of his slacks in a casual manner, looking like for once, he wasn't thinking about what project he was going to work on next. No, right now all that was on his mind was the woman standing in front of him. He extended one of his hands towards the other end of the dimly lit hallway.

"Just to make sure you don't get lost here, I'll walk you out. Then again, you do now know of my hidden lab, so I guess being lost would not be such a bad thing hm?" He laughed, teasing the other Captain.

(Sorry bout the delay again, worked a lot this past week.)
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Date Night?    Date Night?  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 12:41 am

(It is understandable)

"I have Daiji at least, I've been training him to slowly take over responsibilities but he's so kind. People try to take advantage of the poor dear." Lakshmi's smile was warm as she was rather pleased to hear that. A Captain like her so busy willing to take out time just like this? He seemed just as relaxed as she did, her one hand playing with the messy braid she had made. A glance at him was all it took to see that.

Stifling a laugh, she nodded and began walking towards what she assumed would be a way out with Alexander. "It sounds bad for me... I would rather not, thank you. Getting lost and ending up someone's experiment sounds dreadful. I would come out with robotic parts and maybe a few extra pieces I do not particularly want."
Back to top Go down
Bebo

Bebo

PostSubject: Re: Date Night?    Date Night?  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 2:22 am

"Believe me, I would not let anything happen to you here." He replied with a chuckle. "The last time someone tried to run an experiment without my consent, they ended up in a pile of paperwork so high their skin was pale white from the lack of sunlight." He laughed again, figuring she might get a kick out of that. When it came to his Squad and how he led things, Alexander ran a supremely tight ship. Nothing went on without his knowledge.

"I don't know if I have met your Lieutenant, but if you recruited him, then he must be capable. His naivety will pass with experience, fret not." The captain spoke towards the other captain in a sincere manner, turning his head slightly to give Lakshmi a re-assuring smile.

Ah, finally, they were near the exit. Were they walking that fast, or did things feel so natural to the man that he just didn't even notice? Regardless, it was time to end this "outing", even though it was more of an inning. They were both adults, and they were also both busy people. Turning to Lakshmi, he leaned down and gave her another surprise kiss as he took one of her hands into his. It wasn't a long, gushy one, more so an affectionate goodbye sort of kiss. They were past the whole "kiss on the cheek" phase, he felt, so that wouldn't be satisfactory.

"You are officially released from the favor you owed me. Until we meet again at your Division, Lakshmi Auna Mehra." The raven haired man spoke with a fox-like grin as he stood back up.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Date Night?    Date Night?  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 2:54 am

"Oh good. I was almost worried for a second there." Lakshmi had to admire that wonderful punishment and laughed holding out her hand, giving it a glance. She then lifted it up and waved a few fingers in Alexander's direction, a playful tint to it causing her mouth to form a bit of a smirk for a moment. "Would it be high enough to effect someone like me that way? I just put anyone who misbehaves on latrine duty in the hospital. A thankless, awful job. Inventive paperwork though... Sounds like another fun punishment."

Giving a soft smile at the implied compliment, she nodded. She really should have more faith in her own choices... This handsome Captain was rather right. Well, she had ideas on that front. "I am sure it will. He is rather skilled at healing... I should give him more tasks and challenges and see how he fares."

As they reached the exit, Lakshmi felt a bit sad this fun date was at an end. How had it gone by so fast? Smiling a bit sadly, she was about to say goodbye when Alexander when he bent down and gave her a rather sweet kiss. Her hand squeezed his softly as he held it for a moment.

She laughed lightly as he stood back up, giving him a small playful curtsy. her blue eyes shined with amusement as she spoke. "I am glad to discharge my debt, Alexander Releigus. It was an honest pleasure and I will see you then."

Turning with a grin, the Captain left the Research Division rather pleased with herself and Alexander.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Date Night?    Date Night?  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Date Night?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2