(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Well Wishes for Happy Espada! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Well Wishes for Happy Espada! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Well Wishes for Happy Espada! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Well Wishes for Happy Espada! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Well Wishes for Happy Espada! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Well Wishes for Happy Espada! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Well Wishes for Happy Espada! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Well Wishes for Happy Espada! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Well Wishes for Happy Espada! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Well Wishes for Happy Espada!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kanu

Kanu

Well Wishes for Happy Espada! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well Wishes for Happy Espada!   Well Wishes for Happy Espada! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 4:08 am

"Blaaaaah, Levi never needed a gigai." The snake said as she playfully stuck her tongue out. "And thank you for being willing to help with my ah-hem clothing problem. Now let's get this show on the road, We need to be passed out drunk as fast as we can."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Well Wishes for Happy Espada!   Well Wishes for Happy Espada! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 5:02 am

"Psh, it's fine it's fiiine." she said with a cheery dismissiveness. "And don't worry, they have one for each of us, even if you never used it." She said with a friendly tilt of her head, before frowning a little. "A-although... i've never really... been DRUNK before... much less uh... pass out drunk... I dunno..."
Back to top Go down
Kanu

Kanu

PostSubject: Re: Well Wishes for Happy Espada!   Well Wishes for Happy Espada! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 4:15 pm

Levi patted the girl on the back with a laugh, "There's a first for everything, everythiiiing."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Well Wishes for Happy Espada!   Well Wishes for Happy Espada! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 11:10 pm

"Well, there'll be a first for you wearing a gigai and going to the human world and a first for me uh... partaking in unhealthy levels of alcohol consumption!" She gave a pleasant grin. "So um... We should... go..." She said, tilting her head. "I would lead the way but uh.." She shrugged, still coiled. "You sort of have to."
Back to top Go down
Kanu

Kanu

PostSubject: Re: Well Wishes for Happy Espada!   Well Wishes for Happy Espada! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 4:54 am

"Oh, you can't move." The snake said as she released the poor girl from her grasp. "Now leaaaad the way."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Well Wishes for Happy Espada!   Well Wishes for Happy Espada! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 5:46 am

She took the moment she was released to get her bearings before stretching. "Oh gosh. Some coiling really can be comfy. I could have taken a nap like that." She said with a little energy boosting yawn. She then took off down the hallway at a brisk walking pace. "And let's be off!"
Back to top Go down
Kanu

Kanu

PostSubject: Re: Well Wishes for Happy Espada!   Well Wishes for Happy Espada! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 4:57 pm

After a snazzy outfit trying on montage with wacky hijinks included the duo would eventually end up at the bar dressed to impressed. Levi was wearing a tight purple strapless dress WITH UNDERWEAR. Her giggai looked exactly like one would imagine the espada to look like. She was tall, tanned, and curvy. "Elllllllly, this still feels really weird, I'm nervous and I don't have a tail to grab you with. So lets get drunk, fast.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Well Wishes for Happy Espada!   Well Wishes for Happy Espada! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 2:35 am

Elly meanwhile was wearing something significantly less snazzy. A lengthy ruffled skirt with sneakers and a black hoodie that was concealing..... A T-SHIRT... doubtless with some form of cat based theme to its printing. She looked around the bar. "It's okay... Just... try to act human, y'know?" She gave Levi a reassuring pat. "I mean, think about it. You had to have legs in your human life, right?"
Back to top Go down
Kanu

Kanu

PostSubject: Re: Well Wishes for Happy Espada!   Well Wishes for Happy Espada! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 3:01 am

Levi frowned slightly at the mention of her human life, "Well, the thing about my human life was that it was cut incredibly short. Murdered at 13. Super fun event. Probably one of the first five people ever killed in the history of evvverything." The snake exclaimed partly trying to cover up her deep sadness of her former life with her trusty optimism.

"BUT LESS SAD, MORE LIQUOR!" Levi shouted as she walked to the bar.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Well Wishes for Happy Espada!   Well Wishes for Happy Espada! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 10:54 pm

She frowned. Wow. Murdered at 13.. Not entirely different from herself... well... Okay it was a lot different. She'd said murdered, not killed, and 13 is... wow... She sunk a little, following Levi. "Y-yeah! Liquor.... Um..." She looked over at Levi. "Do you know what to do? I've never actually been to a bar..." She admitted.
Back to top Go down
Kanu

Kanu

PostSubject: Re: Well Wishes for Happy Espada!   Well Wishes for Happy Espada! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 1:27 am

"Of course I do, well I did this a long time ago but I'm certain it's the same process." The snake woman said as she flagged the bartender down. "Then you just order a drink like this, 2 shots of tequila, no ice."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Well Wishes for Happy Espada!   Well Wishes for Happy Espada! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 10:42 pm

Elly twisted her mouth into a dubious little frown. She waved her arm at the bartender. "Um... I'll have..." Well... She should keep in theme with tequila, right? That was good bargoer friend policy or... whatever? "A raspberry iced margarita?" Yes. Yes, that would be appropriate.
Back to top Go down
Kanu

Kanu

PostSubject: Re: Well Wishes for Happy Espada!   Well Wishes for Happy Espada! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 6:43 am

The bartender nodded his head as he quickly made the drinks and served them to the two hollows. "Opening a tab?" The keep asked to which Levi quickly nodded her head forward in response before grabbing her shots.

"Now Elly, to good health and good booze we drink." She said raising the glasses in the air before she knocked the two shots back without even a grimace of pain. Boom and now the snake has tipped over the line and was full blown drunk. A deep blush quickly covered her face while her eyelids dropped lower giving her a fox like look.
Back to top Go down
Kanu

Kanu

PostSubject: Re: Well Wishes for Happy Espada!   Well Wishes for Happy Espada! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 5:02 pm

>_>
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Well Wishes for Happy Espada!   Well Wishes for Happy Espada! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 6:15 pm

Elly watched with some mix of impressed and horrified as Levi put back two shots at once. She looked at her margarita, lifting it in the air as well before taking a tiny SIP. "Well that's delicious."
Back to top Go down
Kanu

Kanu

PostSubject: Re: Well Wishes for Happy Espada!   Well Wishes for Happy Espada! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 6:23 am

Levi stared at elly with a confused look on her face before she reached out and placed a hand on the girl's drink. "No no noooo, you need to drink it all, gotta get the alcohol in you. Don't sip it that'll take to looong. Now driiiiink" Levi said as she tried to force more of the beverage into Elly's mouth.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Well Wishes for Happy Espada!   Well Wishes for Happy Espada! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 12:18 am

Elly was suddenly surprised by the hand trying to force slushy down her throat. "N-no! No Levi! Bad!" She gave a small cry before dropping the margarita. "Ahhh! I'm so sorry!" She puffed her cheeks out. "L-Levi, it wasn't that kind of drink!"
Back to top Go down
Kanu

Kanu

PostSubject: Re: Well Wishes for Happy Espada!   Well Wishes for Happy Espada! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 3:33 am

Seeing the drink fall and being scolded slightly made the snake girl immediately tear up, she had did something wrong. "EEeeeeeelly, I didn't mean to make you drop iiiiiiiiiit." She said as she began to cry.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Well Wishes for Happy Espada!   Well Wishes for Happy Espada! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 11:45 pm

Elly frowned. Jesus. Just calm the fuck down, snake lady. You're freaking everyone out. She reached out and patted Levi on the head. "It's... It's okies, Levi. You're fiine." She said reassuringly, with a little smile.
Back to top Go down
Kanu

Kanu

PostSubject: Re: Well Wishes for Happy Espada!   Well Wishes for Happy Espada! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 11:10 pm

Levi tears dried up and a sense of happiness filled her body up like a bonfire. With a sound of joy she gave a huge hug to Elly. "Thaaaank you for forgiving Levi. You should decide what we do now. Would you like another drink?"
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Well Wishes for Happy Espada!   Well Wishes for Happy Espada! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 3:17 am

Elly was caught off guard by the hug, giving a small shout before it was broken off. She straightened out her clothes afterwards. "Uhhh... Sure? Just... Don't spill this one." She said with a pleasant smile, not intending to ruin Levi's night out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well Wishes for Happy Espada!   Well Wishes for Happy Espada! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Well Wishes for Happy Espada!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2