(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Archiagott House I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Archiagott House I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Archiagott House I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Archiagott House I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Archiagott House I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Archiagott House I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Archiagott House I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Archiagott House I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Archiagott House I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Archiagott House

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Archiagott House Empty
PostSubject: Archiagott House   Archiagott House I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 12:12 am

It is called that but really only Selena lives here, any of her distant cousins not bearing the name. Its a decently sized house, fully equipped with a large kitchen, a huge upstairs and an indoor pool. A very open house, the only truly walled rooms are upstairs where the master bed and bath, as well as guest rooms are. The rest all merges together into one large room downstairs for the most part.

It is set back from the road with gardens around it, not taken care of by Selena but still pretty due to gardeners. The house itself is run by the large amounts of pets, two huge golden retrievers named Boris and CC, three cats named Fiddlesticks, Ace and Jasmine, and a fennec fox named Cora.
Back to top Go down
Bebo

Bebo

Archiagott House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Archiagott House   Archiagott House I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 5:22 pm

Knock.

Knock knock knock.

Knockknockknockknockknockknockknockknockknockknockknockknockknockknockknockknock

And one more knock for good measure, as Selena's arch-nemesis had arrived at the entrance to her house and began trying to get her attention. While he waited, Jack pulled out a cigarette and lit it, taking a quick puff and blowing the smoke away from the door as he took a step back.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Archiagott House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Archiagott House   Archiagott House I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 5:42 pm

Selena ran down the stairs as a heard of animals followed her. The two dogs in the lead, one with a fox on its back and three cats pushing past her down the stairs to reach the annoying sound of knocking. Who the HELL knocks like that? Frustrated, she ran a hand through her hair as she reached the door. Anyone who made it past security was someone allowed, so instead of checking who it was first, she pushed aside the rather loud chorus of dog barks, cat meows and a rather odd sound of a chirping fox.

Opening the door to the smell of smoke, Selena sighed and tugged her sweater down a bit. "What do you want Jack? I'm off hours."
Back to top Go down
Bebo

Bebo

Archiagott House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Archiagott House   Archiagott House I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 5:51 pm

"Wellllll my dear~" He began, taking out a small container to put the cigarette in. No use in wasting one he just started, right? "I was thinking about how that last job of ours was pretty stressful, and thought both of us could use some time off from work stuff." He gave her a boyish smile as he waltzed straight into her house, regardless if he was invited in or not. He knelt down and began affectionately petting the two biggest pets there, CC and Boris. Ah, dogs were his favorite. Loyal to the end.

Looking back up at Selena, he continued to smile, although it twisted into more of a grin. "If we both take a break at the same time, its more efficient, hm Miss Schedules?"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Archiagott House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Archiagott House   Archiagott House I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 6:10 pm

"I am taking time off of work stuff, as you say, and relaxing." Pushing up the pair of glasses she wore at home, Selena couldn't help but be dumbfounded as he just waltzed in with that smile. Her animals crowded around Jack, all of them vying for attention, even Jasmine the prissy cat. She mumbled at them all, still rather confused as she bent down to nab Fiddlesticks and hold her. "Traitors... one and all."

"I was going to swim... But you do have a point. I suppose... I should socialize more." Sighing, she rubbed her face. He would just do whatever, and she had no doubt if she turned him down he'd just stay here and play with the evil animals who seemed to like him a lot. Holding up her cat to her face, she muttered to her before setting her back down. "You all have bad taste and should be ashamed of it."

"Give me...ten minutes to get changed. I can't exactly go out without pants, Mr Lazy." Shaking her overly large sweater out and hoping it covered everything she moved towards the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Bebo

Bebo

Archiagott House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Archiagott House   Archiagott House I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 6:28 pm

Jack simply nodded as he continued to indulge in the actions of her pets, changing who he was petting every so often. Even the fox was trying to get in on the action. Where the heck did she get one anyway? Adam give it to her or something? He wondered as he caressed the head of the little animal.

Of course, he was also a gentleman, so of course he wouldn't look at Selena in her slightly de-clothed outfit as she left to go change. Well, he tried his best anyway as he stole a few glances. Male hormones were hard to compete against.

"Remember, 10 minutes~" He sing-songed in a dull shout after Selena disappeared from view. Picking up one of the cats, he sauntered over towards one of the rooms to the side, turning on the TV in there and plopping himself on the comfiest place to sit, which was immediately also mobbed by the rest of the animals following him.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Archiagott House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Archiagott House   Archiagott House I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 6:44 pm

"I know! UGH, I preferred him quiet and lazy..." A grumpy shout traveled down from the upstairs as she made it to her bedroom, the door slamming just because it made her feel better. It wasn't like she had cared if he looked, everything important was covered... She was just wearing a bathing suit underneath anyways.

Pulling out a dress from her closet, she quickly stripped and put it on. Nothing fancy, just a comfortable dress and some nice sandals. Adding a small coat to the mix, she was on her way downstairs before even five minutes were up. Finding no sign of Jack by the door, she moved towards the sound of the TV, grabbing a pillow on the way.

The pile of Jack and animals made her groan more as she tossed a pillow at the man's head. "You came all the way out here to bother me for socializing and instead surf my couch and steal my animals. Where are we going?"
Back to top Go down
Bebo

Bebo

Archiagott House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Archiagott House   Archiagott House I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 7:03 pm

The pillow hit Jack in the head, but it didn't phase him. He finished watching the current program, until the commercial hit and he turned his attention back towards Selena. She was wearing something pretty casual, which surprised him. Of course, our lazy hero was wearing what he always wore, striking a comfortable balance between casual and formal.

"Well...hm...you're too young to hit up a bar, uh..." He hummed, He hadn't thought of this beforehand, figuring she would just pick the place, like she always directed him around. He idly petted the prissy Jasmine before gently moving all of the animals out of the way and standing up, much to their chagrin.

He brushed his jacket and pants for a quick moment, still thinking on where they could go. She wasn't one of those mall-type girls, he figured, so that was out...hmm....
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Archiagott House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Archiagott House   Archiagott House I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 7:14 pm

Those wretched animals just...laying there staring up at her with adoring eyes as they mobbed Jack. She was going to get them all later for this. Those evil traitorous cuties. Selena's foot started tapping as Jack sat there calmly, waiting for a commercial apparently as he got up. She sighed and ran her hands through her hair a bit frustrated. Why her? Why not bother the others?

"I have a fake ID if that's what you wanted, you old man." A bit sensitive about her age, she grumbled. Nabbing Cora as the fox hopped over the back of the seat, Selena buried her face in the soft fur for a second before letting it down. Nabbing a small purse off of a nearby table, she rifled through it and found what she wanted. "Drinking at a bar sounds better than drinking alone. I'll make sure you don't pass out in a gutter or in some random person's bed. It will totally be relaxing."

The animals realized their fun was over and moved off to do their usual places while giving awfully sad eyes at the pair.
Back to top Go down
Bebo

Bebo

Archiagott House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Archiagott House   Archiagott House I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 7:36 pm

"A fake ID? Oh ho ho, we have a little troublemaker here." Jack said with a teasing sort of smile as he began walking towards the door, looking at the younger woman.

"Well gee, I appreciate it." He laughed at her comment. "Is a night with such a handsome rogue like myself such a terrible fate, Selena?" He teased again with a small grin. He remembered how Kostya had made her flustered when he joked about the two of them, and boy was Jack going to remember that.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Archiagott House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Archiagott House   Archiagott House I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 2:53 pm

"It helps with business deals sometimes to be able to drink in public... And it makes them not feel so creepy when the young woman is at least old enough to drink who's taking their company." Smirking, Selena settled her purse and followed Jack.

"I'm glad you recognize my sacr-" Selena choked on her words, moving faster than the man to reach her door first, she waved him through with a glare so she could lock up the place. "I was worried more about you. Women don't appreciate lazy lovers and I am not sure I'd want to try and soothe over your hurt ego in the morning."
Back to top Go down
Bebo

Bebo

Archiagott House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Archiagott House   Archiagott House I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 4:06 pm

"But some women like to be the dominant ones. Are you one of those, perhaps? Well, not that its any of my business~" He teased again with a sly smile as he whistled quietly while walking out of the door. Oh, this was going to be fun.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Archiagott House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Archiagott House   Archiagott House I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 4:11 pm

"I-I don't think its anyone's business! What is WITH all you people and your obsession with a nineteen year old girl's s-sexlife! You are all weird... What I like and don't isn't your concern!" Selena almost dropped her keys at Jack's words and tone, instead wishing to toss them at his face.

Kostya, Adam, Lada...Jack... It seemed everyone was for some odd reason thinking about what she did. Her face was a bit red and she stalked after Jack once she finished locking the house. He was so frustrating! This wouldn't be relaxing at all...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Archiagott House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Archiagott House   Archiagott House I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Archiagott House
Page 1 of 1