(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Getting to the Bottom of Things I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Getting to the Bottom of Things I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Getting to the Bottom of Things I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Getting to the Bottom of Things I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Getting to the Bottom of Things I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Getting to the Bottom of Things I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Getting to the Bottom of Things I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Getting to the Bottom of Things I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Getting to the Bottom of Things I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Getting to the Bottom of Things

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Getting to the Bottom of Things Empty
PostSubject: Getting to the Bottom of Things   Getting to the Bottom of Things I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 12:14 am

Saraiyu stood in her tower, feet tapping a bit angrily. Her face was a stormy frown as she toyed with the chain from her nose to ear. She had read the file on Maki Tsukino. The woman sounded fun, but honestly that wasn't what she was there for.

She wanted to know who would pull some sort of shitty stunt and if her somewhat trust had been misplaced in two ridiculously stupid hotheads. Wearing her uniform, she momentarily thought about dressing up in something a bit less... well a bit more formal. However she gave no fucks at this point.

Whoever showed up to go could, but if too many did she'd force them to stay.

(OOC: SHINYA AND KANU ARE MY TWO COMPANIONS SO THIS TOPIC IS CLOSED TO OTHERS. ALSO SNAZZY SUITS ARE OPTIONAL BUT WELCOME.

I mean your character could show up but they wouldn't be taken...)
Back to top Go down
Kanu

Kanu

PostSubject: Re: Getting to the Bottom of Things   Getting to the Bottom of Things I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 2:54 am

Levi slithered into room wearing for once an actual shirt, a snazzy shirt at that. The snake woman was wearing a simple black suit with a white shirt underneath, it was time to do adult Espada things which needs an adult outfit. "So we're gonna head to the soul society? Did we let them know or is this just surprise visit?"
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

PostSubject: Re: Getting to the Bottom of Things   Getting to the Bottom of Things I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 11:06 am

Shinya entered the room a minute or so after Levi, dressed in his usual garb. After taking one look at the snake woman, he began to wonder if he was under-dressed for the occasion. He had his large zanpakutou strapped to his back in a way that was easy to draw if need be. "Am I.. under-dressed for this trip..?" He asked cautiously, wondering if he should go change or not.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Getting to the Bottom of Things   Getting to the Bottom of Things I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 1:11 am

"Its going to be a surprise. Your outfit is fine Shinya, though I do like your style Levi." Sarai laughed and waved open a garganta. "We'll be appearing in plain sight in one of the public areas that are wide open, though they may take it badly so I want you to be on guard. Do not attack first no matter what, and unless its deadly force I do not want any attacks either. We are there to figure out whats going on, not start a war and I bet they are jumpy as all hell. You two are my honor guard and help if things get sticky... No heroics though if things get sticky."

"Any questions?" Playing with a nail calmly as if she wasn't about to get into a seriously hairy situation with no real plans other than don't spook them, she waited for their responses.
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

PostSubject: Re: Getting to the Bottom of Things   Getting to the Bottom of Things I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 5:00 pm

"Nope, no questions." Shinya replied calmly, adjusting his weapon for ease of access. She said no heroics but he wasn't about to let anyone harm her either. Then again, it'd take a certain caliber of captain to harm her anyway so perhaps he was fretting over nothing. Though the same went for Levi in that he'd protect her if it came down to that. There weren't many captains that can get past his ability so he had no real concerns over if any of them could be killed on this outing.
Back to top Go down
Kanu

Kanu

PostSubject: Re: Getting to the Bottom of Things   Getting to the Bottom of Things I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 12:07 am

"No questions mam, No violence unless they attack with intent to kill." Levi said with a salute.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Getting to the Bottom of Things   Getting to the Bottom of Things I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 12:29 am

"Good. Lets go." Sarai turned on a dime and headed into the gaping maw. They could share her platform, she was generous.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting to the Bottom of Things   Getting to the Bottom of Things I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting to the Bottom of Things
Page 1 of 1