(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
She Who Goes Cloaked (Shinya) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
She Who Goes Cloaked (Shinya) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
She Who Goes Cloaked (Shinya) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
She Who Goes Cloaked (Shinya) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
She Who Goes Cloaked (Shinya) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
She Who Goes Cloaked (Shinya) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
She Who Goes Cloaked (Shinya) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
She Who Goes Cloaked (Shinya) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
She Who Goes Cloaked (Shinya) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

She Who Goes Cloaked (Shinya)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

She Who Goes Cloaked (Shinya) Empty
PostSubject: She Who Goes Cloaked (Shinya)   She Who Goes Cloaked (Shinya) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 5:18 pm

The books she had gotten were definitely for the library. Totally. They weren't in the files nor on the shelves, so the Vice Captain could definitely use funds from the squad coffers for them. If they were ones she personally was excited to read... that only meant they were popular! Others would read them too, its what libraries were for.

Nodding under her dark hooded cloak, Mia hummed very very lightly as she walked. It was way too busy for anyone to hear and most paid her no mind even with the stand out cloak. Her aura of not hereness making most ignore her.

A sign caught her eye as she passed, instantly making her thatt much more happy. A gamestore was offering a preorder bonus for the much anticipated 'Prince Lips' game. The cloak and her quivered longingly. She had spent her last paycheck on fabric and items for Nozomi's pirate costume, as well as her own. There was no way she could afford this and still get a decent meal for the next week. Vice captain salaries were nice but... not that nice.

...maybe she could bother Captain or Masaru? No! The hood shook violently. She would have to use her secret weapon. Turning, arms full of bags of books, she headed to the arcade. Teens were always easy to con out of pocket change there. They would bet against her in her specialty games... and lose.
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

PostSubject: Re: She Who Goes Cloaked (Shinya)   She Who Goes Cloaked (Shinya) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 5:34 pm

A lone white-haired young man was wandering around the arcade, inspecting one machine after the other. To his delight he finally settled on a fighting game and was about to play when a few teens barged in ahead of him. They were laughing and noisy and generally unpleasant so Shinya just moved on to a different game. His eyes met another girl's as he turned his head, seeing her from across the arcade and just entering. Destined meeting? He thought, then inwardly cringed at his own thought. Hah, yeah right.

He quickly looked away as to not look like a creep or someone checking her out, instead moving over to the racing games and slipping into the seat. There was something satisfying about playing these particular games, something he couldn't place. Maybe it was the sense of speed he received? Even though he could travel faster than these machines, they were still fun to use.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: She Who Goes Cloaked (Shinya)   She Who Goes Cloaked (Shinya) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 5:53 pm

Her targets were spotted quickly once she entered, the odd looking young man being quickly dismissed as too sweet or smart to fall for her ploy. However the obnoxious ones at that game... they looked promising. Loudmouths, annoying and obviously in awe of their own skills. Pulling her hood down so it totally obscured her face, her cloak and bags of books being used as a shield, the shinigami made her way to the game with confident strides. For her game... she could do this. They had finished their bout and was about to start another when a gloved hand slapped down three 500 yen coin. She pointed to one of them, made a throat slitting motion and then stood there silently.

They stared for a few seconds before laughing at her. She was used to such things, they knew it as well... one by one the boys put down two 500 yen coins

"Really think you're hot stuff eh? Whatever. Best out of three. For each of us."

Even if they didn't and couldn't see her smile, it was there as she started her ruining of this overconfident kids.

In short order, they were staring at her in shock as she gathered up her winnings. The bags had been stuffed in her cloak for later retrieval. Her hood down still, she headed over to some other games... but there weren't many people who looked willing to face her at the moment. She set a five hundred yen coin down hopefully near the young man on the racing game, hood tilted slightly in questioning.
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

PostSubject: Re: She Who Goes Cloaked (Shinya)   She Who Goes Cloaked (Shinya) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 6:08 pm

Shinya was already versed in what it means to 'challenge' someone in this arcade. Saraiyu taught him just in case he was ever challenged or challenges anyone. So when the hooded girl put down the coin, he knew he might lose some of his earnings this day. But it filled him with excitement as no one's challenged him until today. "Sure, let's do it!" He says happily as he plunked the coins into the machine and waited for his challenger to do the same.

"Mind you, I'm not the greatest at this, but I don't back down from a challenge!" Shinya says with a grin as he starts the game and chooses his car and track.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: She Who Goes Cloaked (Shinya)   She Who Goes Cloaked (Shinya) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 6:30 pm

He... had done it! Mia was happy and smiled brightly in return, her hood falling just enough to reveal her mouth as she slipped into the seat next to him. He seemed so...excited about this, she felt a little bad. But Prince Lip called her, a sirens call of limited edition, end of today bonuses... The tokens went into the machine as it registered her and she chose a car swiftly. Her favorite...not entirely because it was purple and black.

She nodded once strongly and gripped the wheel, stifling a giggle as this person was rather nice. Very nice. Much better than those others, with odd white hair to boot. As the race started, her full attention went to the game itself and not the person next to her. Her car shot out ahead of the pack, but was quickly overtaken by others. Mia'd have to play smart with win with this car... But, no matter what she did she couldn't shake her opponents car. This game wasn't her greatest, but he was the only one who seemed to want to play her. Fighting games and shooters yes she was pretty awesome at, racing next but... It was a large enough gap.

As she crossed the finish line just a hair after the other non-AI, she sighed and leaned back in her seat. A slightly sad finger pushed the coin to the young mans side as she turned and smiled. It had been fun at the least.
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

PostSubject: Re: She Who Goes Cloaked (Shinya)   She Who Goes Cloaked (Shinya) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 6:45 pm

Shinya shook his head and handed it back to her. "No, keep it. I enjoy the challenge. Care to try a different game to best me in? Your pick! I'll pay up if you win, of course." Shinya was like a little kid whose found a kindred spirit. He just wanted to play with this mysterious person more and see what she could really do.

Sure he knew he was doing the challenge thing wrong, but he'd rather not take money from a nice person. The jerks? Sure, he'd bleed them dry, but the nice ones? He'll treat kindly. So as it was, he just waited to see what she'd do and if she'd take him up on his offer to challenge him again.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: She Who Goes Cloaked (Shinya)   She Who Goes Cloaked (Shinya) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 7:02 pm

...He wanted to play more? He would pay her? Now Mia felt awful. This young man was so kind and happy... He just wanted to play with others. Slipping the coin back into its spot, she shook her head though... honestly with the hood it was probably hard to tell what she was shaking her head at. A small frown appeared on her face and she reached into her cloak to pull out... A 'Hello my name is' sticker with 'Mia' written in fancy script on it. She held it up so he could see, before sliding it back in and thinking how she could convey that she wanted to play without letting him pay her...

She settled on one thing. Shaking, her hand reached out and grabbed the white haired young man's sleeve and tugged it slightly before she got up. Then she turned back to wave him on, there was a game in the corner. It was new, she wanted to try it. Mia would just refuse all money. That was her plan.
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

PostSubject: Re: She Who Goes Cloaked (Shinya)   She Who Goes Cloaked (Shinya) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 9:22 am

Shinya read the name tag and nodded to her. "Mia, huh? Nice to meet you, I'm Shinya." He says as he smiles at her. She didn't seem to wanna accept the money back but eventually it looked as if she took it anyhow. As she rose from the game and tugged on his sleeve, Shinya turned to look where she was going and found her waving him over to a new game. "Oh, okay!"

Rising from the racing game, Shinya follows Mia over to the new game and checks it out. On closer inspection, he doesn't think he played this game before so this may be a loss on his account. But that didn't matter, he met someone nice in the arcade and that was enough for him. "So you wanna play this one huh? Alright, let's play then!" Shinya cheerfully spoke.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: She Who Goes Cloaked (Shinya)   She Who Goes Cloaked (Shinya) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 10:31 pm

So he had a name. Not that he WOULDN'T but it was nice to think of him as Shinya, and not white haired man. It was exciting to have someone to play with, someone who didn't mind the cloak and gloves and...hidden face. A nice and cute person!

With the cloak on she was safe as long as she didn't have to say a word. Adorable! So cheerful and happy! Mia felt at ease and looked down at the controls, a new fighting game that had odd configuration. She had to try and figure out what would do what, but it would be more fair to them both if it wasn't something she was really good at. Shinya was at least experienced enough though, so she as long as it wasn't 'her games' then it wouldn't be an issue!

Her hands waved in front of her in excitement before slipping a coin into the machine and starting it up, neglecting to put any money out. Mia was NOT allowing him to bet her anything. She'd have fun in his company at least.
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

PostSubject: Re: She Who Goes Cloaked (Shinya)   She Who Goes Cloaked (Shinya) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 11:43 am

This fighting game was kinda weird, but wasn't too hard to get used to. Soon enough, Shinya was starting to get how to play and wasn't losing every other game. Though while Mia didn't accept money from him, he still had fun with her. The thought wandered into his mind as to why she was playing for money and it made him wonder if there was something she wanted. If so, he could get it for her as a measure of thanks for being such a fun person to play with.

"Hey, Mia? Is there something that you wanted to buy?" Shinya finally asked, as the question gnawed at him until he did. "I'm curious as to why you'd be playing for money? Or is it just fun to?"

He glanced over at her to gauge her quiet response; yet this was hard as she was wearing that hood. Part of him wanted to get a good look at her, but that'll have to wait until she's ready.. whenever that may be.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: She Who Goes Cloaked (Shinya)   She Who Goes Cloaked (Shinya) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 6:41 pm

Mia had been having fun even when she lost, playing with Shinya being such a treat! She had to hold in laughter, or well moreso her attempts to laugh out loud failing her. Her cloak shook a bit though, so maybe that could tell him her enjoyment. She made exaggerated motions with her arms and spun around a few times, hoping it got through.

Turning to Shinya as he asked the question, she pulled the hood down more so not even her mouth was showing before reaching into her cloak. Pulling out a magazine, it was a gaming one apparently catering to otome game lovers. On the cover was a game called 'Prince Lip'. She pointed, then moved down to the part where it mentioned preorder bonuses and limited edition versions.

It was fun to play for money, but not that much. You had to deal with annoying people who fought sometimes or ones who wouldn't play with a cloaked player. She was too damn shy!
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

PostSubject: Re: She Who Goes Cloaked (Shinya)   She Who Goes Cloaked (Shinya) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 3:16 pm

Taking a good look at the magazine and the game name, Shinya nodded mostly to himself as he formulated a plan in his head on how to get her this game. If it was limited, that meant there weren't many of them so he had to hurry! "Wait right here! I'll be right back!" Shinya told Mia as he ran off outside the arcade and down the street. If he remembered correctly, there was a game store somewhere nearby that might have it.

After asking around, Shinya found the shop in question and went inside. A short time later, Shinya returned to the arcade with a small bag filled with the preorder bonus as well as the reciept for a fully paid preorder. Sure it took most of the money he amassed, but it was well worth it in his opinion. He only hoped that Mia would accept his gift of kindness. Speaking of which, he hoped she was still waiting for him.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: She Who Goes Cloaked (Shinya)   She Who Goes Cloaked (Shinya) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 3:34 pm

Shinya told her to wait. So she would wait. What... was he doing though? Mia found a corner to blend into, pulling out a bit of her long black hair to play with while she waited. She was nervous and wanted to poof away like usual, but... would she ever see him again if she did? Besides! Her Captain and Captain Masaru had been trying to help her be better about these things.

Once one long lock of hair had been braided, she pulled out one on the other side and kept on keeping herself busy. Finally seeing him enter again, Mia moved over to his side... just long enough to freeze solid at the sight of the bag. What had he done!? Her hood moved from the bag to the nice person before she buried her hidden face in her hands. Don't poof, don't poof, don't poof...
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

PostSubject: Re: She Who Goes Cloaked (Shinya)   She Who Goes Cloaked (Shinya) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 3:53 pm

Oh man, he embarrassed her.

Not exactly the response he was looking for, but he didn't mind. Shinya quietly held out the bag to her, smiling. Yep, there was no need to say what he did because she knew. "Will you accept my gift?" Shinya finally asked her. "It was no trouble really, I just felt compelled to do it! So.. uh.. please take it?" Shinya glanced away, blushing a little from being embarrassed as he stood there holding out the small bag for Mia.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: She Who Goes Cloaked (Shinya)   She Who Goes Cloaked (Shinya) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 4:03 pm

Mia wanted to poof so bad, this was embarrassing and hard to react to! Still she brought the hands down from her face, reached out and took the bag and held it to her body as if it was something precious. She could do it! She had to do it! Say something, this wasn't something you could just pull a magazine out and thank from that. "...T-Thank you."

She'd accept this and find some other way to repay him. Somehow. She'd somehow find this one human in all of the living world and repay him.
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

PostSubject: Re: She Who Goes Cloaked (Shinya)   She Who Goes Cloaked (Shinya) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 4:25 pm

This caught Shinya off-guard as he had guessed that she simply couldn't talk, not that she wouldn't talk. "W-whoa.." He mumbled, staring at her wide-eyed, then calmed himself. "You have a pretty voice."

Oh dear, that might embarrass her further though! Shinya wasn't sure what to say, now that she's accepted his gift, he felt like a large weight was lifted off his shoulders. "So! How about another round of games?" Shinya finally suggested, gesturing to the game they were playing earlier. "U-unless you need to get going..?"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: She Who Goes Cloaked (Shinya)   She Who Goes Cloaked (Shinya) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 4:37 pm

Freezing slightly, Mia's ability to speak disappeared again as her hands came up to cover the beat red face inside of the hood. She couldn't deal with this! Her body wanted to run away, but she was getting better! No poofing away!

Still she could do games! Her hood and head shook as her hands pulled away and though he couldn't see her smile it was there. Reaching into her cloak, she stored the bag where ever that cloak stored things and turned to head for the game. Moving quickly so she got there first, Mia put tokens in for both of them. He was NOT paying for his games! Not while she was there. Her arms crossed, daring him to make a comment.
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

PostSubject: Re: She Who Goes Cloaked (Shinya)   She Who Goes Cloaked (Shinya) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 4:49 pm

Shinya was about to comment that he still had some money left but held his hands up reflexively at her stance. "Nope, no problems here.. haha.." He laughed weakly. It was the least he could let her do for him after his bit of kindness, even though he felt it was unnecessary as it was a gift. But he doubted he could tell her that.

As the two of them started the game, Shinya felt himself at ease around this human. It was strange, but he had a growing fondness for this particular human. He hoped that he'd see her again sometime, even though that in itself was a silly thought. How many people pass through this arcade daily and how many do he even see again? That kinda depressed him a bit that he may never see her again.. but then again he did give her a nice gift so that's a good memory.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: She Who Goes Cloaked (Shinya)   She Who Goes Cloaked (Shinya) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 6:41 pm

She had grown used to not wearing the hood around Masa, so she was having trouble expressing things without using her face. It wasn't like she was used to expressing herself with the hood either, maybe... Well the game was starting, and Shinya had no complaints so...

It was nice, this calm and safe comradery, and she hoped if she came to this more she could see him again. Mia needed more friends and Shinya could be a nice one... How though could she keep in touch with a human? As she lost this round, and before putting more tokens in, she took a deep breath and lowered her hood so she could look at him properly. Unable to make eye contact despite a few attempts, she looked down at her hands, trying to speak. "...F-Friends? We...could ...exchange ... numbers..."

She had a phone, though she was fairly sure it would work across dimensions if only because she had made calls to the Seireitei before in emergencies. Would a human phone be able to call hers though?
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

PostSubject: Re: She Who Goes Cloaked (Shinya)   She Who Goes Cloaked (Shinya) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 1:39 pm

(OOC: I'm just gonna go ahead and say that arrancar have cell phones since they've got everything else so why not?)

Shinya wasn't expecting another word out of Mia, so when she spoke again, he was yet again caught off-guard. "Friends? Yes! Friends!" Shinya exclaimed, happy that he actually made a friend in the human world he despised so much initially. "Exchange numbers? Umm, certainly.. gimme a sec.."

Fishing his white cell phone from out of his pocket, he looked up his number and gave it to Mia once she was ready for it. He wasn't sure if it'd work all the way into Hueco Mundo, but he'd darn sure try! Maybe this was the start of a good change for him... who knows?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: She Who Goes Cloaked (Shinya)   She Who Goes Cloaked (Shinya) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 11:24 pm

Putting down his number, Mia gave him hers. She was smiling brightly at the happy reactions Shinya seemed to have. He was a kind person, she would be okay. So what if she felt awkward in public with people to see her...?

Taking her hood off after a careful glance around the room, she ducked her bare head down by instinct and took one of Shinya's hands to shake. She stared at the hand, unable to look up. "We can play...again together... Sometimes..."

(OOC: Honestly yeah as long as its not something totally out there its fiiine to just make up small things? Cell phones or even things that work like cell phones would be fine too, and can talk across dimensions or like text at least.)
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

PostSubject: Re: She Who Goes Cloaked (Shinya)   She Who Goes Cloaked (Shinya) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 4:43 pm

Even though it was only a glimpse before she ducked her head down, Shinya was surprised at how pretty she was. So he was only half paying attention when she shook his hand. "Uh.. yeah, games.. anytime..." He replied back, feeling heat rise to his cheeks as he stared at her.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: She Who Goes Cloaked (Shinya)   She Who Goes Cloaked (Shinya) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 4:54 pm

"I-Is...something...the matter?" Mia forced herself to look up, thinking of all the work she had done to get to this point! She could maintain brief eye contact! She could do it! Especially since something seemed wrong with her new friend. Her hand let go of his and she tried not to fidget under his blushy stare.

"D-Do you have to go...? I-I can stop... bothering."
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

PostSubject: Re: She Who Goes Cloaked (Shinya)   She Who Goes Cloaked (Shinya) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 5:18 pm

"N-no! That's not it!" Shinya spoke, shaking his head rapidly. This served a twofold purpose: One was to tell her no and the other was to hopefully dispel his blush. Unfortunately the latter seemed to be here to stay. "You're just.. really pretty.. that's all.."

Shinya found it hard to maintain eye contact himself as he stared at her for a few seconds, then glanced away every so often. This was very much unlike him and he knew it.. what made her so special that'd turn him into a blushing fool?!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: She Who Goes Cloaked (Shinya)   She Who Goes Cloaked (Shinya) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 5:30 pm

Mia really liked helping her friends out, the like three she had, so when Shinya shook his head strongly in the negative she was worried about what she could do to help him. His words left her with the strong feeling, though, that she was the one needing all the help.

Bright red, the woman lifted her hood back up as she tried to hold in her wish to poof away. Don't do it Mia. Don't even think about it... How did one respond to that anyways?! What did you say?! Words tumbled from her mouth, while she wasn't even sure if it was appropriate! "...I-I'm sorry! U-Um...t-thank...you...I...think..."

Cute human boys didn't just...say that to her! Her hands went up to her face and she shook her head back and forth, attempting to rid herself of growing stronger urge to run.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: She Who Goes Cloaked (Shinya)   She Who Goes Cloaked (Shinya) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

She Who Goes Cloaked (Shinya)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next