(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Put Topic Title Here - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Put Topic Title Here - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Put Topic Title Here - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Put Topic Title Here - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Put Topic Title Here - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Put Topic Title Here - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Put Topic Title Here - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Put Topic Title Here - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Put Topic Title Here - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Put Topic Title Here

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Saito-san

Saito-san

Put Topic Title Here - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Put Topic Title Here   Put Topic Title Here - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 12:40 am

Lakshmi appreciated Norma's listening without offering advice. She knew what she should be doing or feeling...but that didn't mean her heart wanted that or would listen.

Watching Norma's reaction to her words however drove such things from her mind utterly. The Captain smiled and laughed more than a bit before she calmed enough to form a reply. It was a bit dry, though there was more than a hint of humor to it. "Fucked, as you put it. Past tense. My eye seems to have settled on that ridiculous rogue and I can not for the life of me figure out why. He really does not seem to want a relationship though or well he uses excuses to push others away."
Back to top Go down
Sunny
Admin
Sunny

PostSubject: Re: Put Topic Title Here   Put Topic Title Here - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 12:53 am

"I like you more and more with every word you utter, and I don't tell many people that I like them. Probably because I don't like many people."

Even though Lakshmi was humorous with her response, Norma could tell she was also very serious. Kaimu was such a sweet boy, but he had a tendency to keep those who meant something to him at arms length. Norma suspected it was because he lived his life on the run. He probably didn't want them to get hurt in the process.

"I've been working on getting him pardoned for a long time now. He probably feels the same about you, but the dope is so sweet. He wouldn't want you getting hurt or in trouble because of him."
Back to top Go down
https://withinmemories.rpg-board.net
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Put Topic Title Here   Put Topic Title Here - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 1:17 am

"I am honored." Lakshmi gave a slight bow of the upper half of her body with a crooked smile. "You are much... kinder than I expected. Though Kai-tan did mention you were kind and I do trust his word. Thank you Norma."

Nodding, Lakshmi's smile faded a bit as she spoke. "If I can be of any help on this, please let me. He is not a danger to the Seireitei. It would be nice to see him a bit more though, he helps out my at my clinics on Rukon sometimes so I get to see him then."

"Aaahaha. It is one thing to sleep with someone and another to care." Now this of all things made the younger woman flush and look away, a small sheepish laugh coming out of her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Sunny
Admin
Sunny

PostSubject: Re: Put Topic Title Here   Put Topic Title Here - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 7:26 pm

"How dare he tell people I am kind?!"

Norma had a slight smirk on her face as she said this. Sure she was a grump, but she had a soft spot. Deep, deep, deep, deep, deep down.

"Thank you. I must say, you aren't nearly as uptight as I imagined."

Norma smiled, her dear Kaimu. Forever the gentleman.

"It would of great help. I've been working on this for a long time. Kaimu is a sweet kid. He's always so helpful."

Norma laughed at Lakshmi's last comment. This was all too true. Norma knew that very well, even if it had been a really long time since she had known a man.

"The dick'll get ya every time if you aren't careful."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Put Topic Title Here   Put Topic Title Here - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 2:21 am

"I do not think he does it often, do not worry Norma. Your secret is safe with me as well." Lakshmi held a finger up to her lips and winked. She had to laugh and reached up to play with a bit of her hair, not taking the words as an insult. There were a compliment in fact, she was doing a good job.

"It helps keep people out and not bothering me, really. If I am uptight, they know what to expect from me and things work out well." She shrugged very lightly, a simple lift of her shoulders. "Just because someone is kind and does not shout to the world what she does, does not mean she is entirely uptight... Just as someone as brusque and loud does not mean they do not hide a kind heart."

"...Even more for someone who smiles and is happy all the time, and yet... Never lets anyone know how lonely they are. He is helpful, it would be good to have him free of worry at least for that." Lakshmi sighed a bit more, her hand going up to ruffle her hair a bit. "It does get you. Though it is honestly that smile of his, barely beating it."
Back to top Go down
Sunny
Admin
Sunny

PostSubject: Re: Put Topic Title Here   Put Topic Title Here - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 6:03 pm

Norma smiled at Lakshmi. She was such an insightful young woman. Norma was very surprised and happily impressed by her. She was glad that she got to know the young captain a little better. It proved that not everyone was as they appeared to be.

"You are wise beyond your years Lakshmi. I am very happy to have learned this about you. It also makes me happy to know that Kaimu has someone like you who cares so deeply about him. I can worry a little less now."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Put Topic Title Here   Put Topic Title Here - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 2:42 am

"I am around eight hundred Norma. I suppose I am a child compared to you and Gigi, and of course Aunties but... I have seen quite a bit at least." Lakshmi laughed softly, not intending it to be taken as she was being defensive. "Thank you for your compliments. I try to be someone who eases others worries at least."

Ruffling her hair, she let out another laugh and looked away. "I will watch over him as best I can, as much as he will let me. I am afraid he is not very interested in me to be honest."
Back to top Go down
Sunny
Admin
Sunny

PostSubject: Re: Put Topic Title Here   Put Topic Title Here - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 3:38 pm

"Eight hundred? You're just getting started, but I am sure you have seen a lot. You come from both a well respected, and hated family. Keep every nugget of wisdom you get, because you will need it in this life."

Norma listened as Lakshmi told her she didn't think Kaimu liked her all that much. Norma thought that Kaimu probably liked Lakshmi more than she thought.

"He probably like you more than he's letting on. His life just doesn't allow him to really have normal relationships. It's a shame, because he's so young. He should be having the time of his life."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Put Topic Title Here   Put Topic Title Here - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 12:07 am

"I keep it all close to my heart I can promise you that." A derisive laugh aimed solely at herself sounded, but Lakshmi knew at this point that what Norma said was true. It just felt like a while. Her own grandmother had lived to be as old as she was, so for now she was still as much of a child to them as someone like Hideki was to her.

"I suppose sleeping with me counts for something... And he should. He should not have to worry about something so silly... Thank you Norma, I should have realized that myself." Her smile was a twinge sheepish as she glanced over, letting her see her words had been accepted. "It has been fun, but I really should hurry back. I have a Masabutt to inform about the good news."
Back to top Go down
Sunny
Admin
Sunny

PostSubject: Re: Put Topic Title Here   Put Topic Title Here - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 9:55 pm

"Please do Captain."

Norma heard the distinct sound of determination in Lakshmi's voice as she spoke of Kaimu. It was very clear from the woman's words and manner of speech that she cared for the man.

"Before we part ways Lakshmi, I must ask a favor of you. As I said I've tried and tried to get Kaimu pardoned. Maybe you can succeed where i have failed. More often than not people take my words for the ramblings of an old woman. Please try and gain Kaimu his freedom."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Put Topic Title Here   Put Topic Title Here - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 3:53 am

"...Of course. I will do my utmost to get him pardoned." Lakshmi bowed just a bit in respect towards the older Captain before smiling very softly. If she could get him pardoned... The major question though was would he wish to be? He would be required to be a shinigami again, would he want such responsibility? He wanted freedom...

She would try though it would probably be lost in the upheaval. The Medical Captain would also ask Kaimu what he wanted as well... "Thank you Norma, it has been a real pleasure. I will see you around when I have some free time I hope"

Waving her hand in goodbye, she moved to head back swiftly. Masaru needed informing and rather quickly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Put Topic Title Here   Put Topic Title Here - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Put Topic Title Here
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2