(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Rurouni Kenshin I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Rurouni Kenshin I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Rurouni Kenshin I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Rurouni Kenshin I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Rurouni Kenshin I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Rurouni Kenshin I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Rurouni Kenshin I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Rurouni Kenshin I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Rurouni Kenshin I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Rurouni Kenshin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Rurouni Kenshin Empty
PostSubject: Rurouni Kenshin   Rurouni Kenshin I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 8:27 am

I have now read the entirety of the manga. Ask me anything.

*goes to a corner, thinks about life, cries self to sleep*
Back to top Go down
Dagon

Dagon

Rurouni Kenshin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rurouni Kenshin   Rurouni Kenshin I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 12:12 am

Hiko> Enishi >=Sojiro > Kenshin w/answer (w/o BS lolololol hax)

That is all i have to say
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Rurouni Kenshin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rurouni Kenshin   Rurouni Kenshin I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 12:25 am

GDI NO

I ADORE KENSHIN AND HIKO

Enishi is way down on my list ._. AOSHI THO

AOSHI

AOOOOOSHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
Back to top Go down
Dagon

Dagon

Rurouni Kenshin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rurouni Kenshin   Rurouni Kenshin I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 9:03 am

pfft, I meant in power >___>
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Rurouni Kenshin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rurouni Kenshin   Rurouni Kenshin I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 10:32 am

Oh <_< yeah.

I dunno Soujiro maybe... he got better later? He definitely wasn't Shishio levels >_>
Back to top Go down
Dagon

Dagon

Rurouni Kenshin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rurouni Kenshin   Rurouni Kenshin I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 10:40 am

Pfft, Soujiro would have godstomped Shishio. Shishio would been all like "I'm gonna use-*Shuckuchi'd*

Provided Shishio doesn't mind rape him first, which admittedly he could do. Power wise Soujiro would have destroyed him
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Rurouni Kenshin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rurouni Kenshin   Rurouni Kenshin I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 4:55 pm

Soujiro wasn't ever shown to be this strong <_< Honestly I dunno where you get he was so powerful from?
Back to top Go down
Dagon

Dagon

Rurouni Kenshin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rurouni Kenshin   Rurouni Kenshin I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 8:10 pm

Cause there is nothing in Shishio's arsenal that could stop Soujiro's Shukuchi. In fact there is nobody short of Hiko and Nerves of Insanity Enishi that would have a chance of even blocking his attack. Basically think of when Soujiro attacked Kenshin with one step short and he dodged the supposedly unblockable, undodgeable Kuzu Ryu Sen and scored what should have been a fatal blow. Now remember that the full Shukuchi is so fast that it renders the user invisible to the naked eye.

To think of it another way, Soujiro's Shukuchi and Kenshin's Ultimate attack were about equal in speed correct? Remember the fight with Aoshi where Aoshi literally had his sword against Kenshin's neck before Kenshin even budged from his spot? His attack was so damn fast that the length of time between Aoshi's attack to just break Kenshin's skin was enough time for Kenshin to draw his sword and send Aoshi flying.

Kenshin tried to write it off by saying "hey it looks like i won by the thickness of a sheet of paper." and you could almost hear the derision in Aoshi's voice as he replies "Yeah but that sheet was pretty thick."

Now take into account that Shishio is a good deal slower then Kenshin and you should see why he doesn't stand a chance (unless he mind fucks him). The match would literally be Shishio charging at Soujiro and then having his head cut off from behind because he might as well be a slug in comparison.

Also you got to take into account Shishio's utterly terrible move set which are shock and awe tactics instead of anything with substance. His fireball technique doesn't add much extra damage as Kenshin stated, the Guren Kaina requires him to grab his opponent which would never happen in this match up given the vast difference in speed (add in the fact that it is more of a finishing move then anything else) and the Kaguzuchi which we know almost nothing about but from the appearance it looks like a bigger Homuradama(sp?).

True, if we kept their personality intact Shishio would destroy Soujiro because Soujiro's one glaring weakness is his mental instability which Shishio could and would target but sans any mental attacks, Soujiro wouldn't have any issue with that fight.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Rurouni Kenshin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rurouni Kenshin   Rurouni Kenshin I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 9:43 pm

But thats how they fight. You can't take out things just to make a 'this one is stronger' purely in THIS section. How a person fights, their entire arsenal of tactics goes into account in every fight.

Mental status, speed, strength, shock and awe tactics... Those WORKED for each of those people. That's how they fight, you can't have a 'pure' swordsmanship fight EVER unless its a happy spar, and even THEN that doesn't tell you who would win with life or death on the line.

Its why Aoshi fights the shadow warriors, because he knows that their specialties are HIS to fight. He will fight with whatever is needed to stop those like that, when Kenshin could easily fall under such prey if they were fucking smart enough to take him out in the way they should as shadow warriors.

It doesn't make Kenshin a weaker or stronger fighter, just a different. Soujiro was someone who IS unstable and fights in a specific way, which is a major flaw just how Kenshin's smaller body makes him more susceptible to the bad parts of Hiten Mitsurugi style.

If this or if that is not how such fighting works or even how Rurouni Kenshin works.

Hiko definitely is the strongest out there by far, he can successfully use Hiten Mitsurugi and is still freaking strong even at his stage of life. Like no question. But Soujiro? Eeeeeh.
Back to top Go down
Dagon

Dagon

Rurouni Kenshin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rurouni Kenshin   Rurouni Kenshin I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 1:39 am

Not true, I can remove Soujiro's weakness as a defining factor because it is aspect of his personality and not his fighting style. It would be like trying to define Nerves of Insanity Enishi as being inferior to Kenshin when the only reason he stood a chance was because he invented a technique on the spot that no one else (save Hiko) could possibly have. Hence as a general rule we can say things like:

Enishi > Kenshin (But Kenshin would win) or Soujiro > Shishio (But Shishio would win). It is an exception and not a rule because one character happens to possess their natural weakness. To use another example, Enel from One Piece was vastly superior to Luffy was at that point in time but because Luffy happened to be Enel's natural weakness, all of his attacks were rendered pointless. As a result when we normally determine a character's strength we take the whole into account and Soujiro's is much higher then Shishio.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Rurouni Kenshin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rurouni Kenshin   Rurouni Kenshin I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 6:34 pm

You actually can't separate his style from his 'issues'. Part of the reason Kenshin had trouble, a major part, was that Kenshin couldn't read Soujiro at all because his emotions were locked away. In fact it was a major thing that most people COULDN'T and part of the reason he was so good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rurouni Kenshin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rurouni Kenshin   Rurouni Kenshin I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rurouni Kenshin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: General Interests :: Social Talk-
Jump to: