(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
The Aoyama Residence I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
The Aoyama Residence I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
The Aoyama Residence I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
The Aoyama Residence I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
The Aoyama Residence I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
The Aoyama Residence I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
The Aoyama Residence I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
The Aoyama Residence I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
The Aoyama Residence I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The Aoyama Residence

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

The Aoyama Residence Empty
PostSubject: The Aoyama Residence   The Aoyama Residence I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 12:18 am

On the outskirts of the city lies a nicely kept pathway lined with tall, well kept, trees. The pathway leads to a gate, and past the gate lies a large estate that is the residence of Rin and Ruka Aoyama.

The Aoyama residence is a large, two floored household. The first floor contains the lounging room, kitchen, bathroom, bar, and dining room. There are other rooms as well, such as a guest room, a small library or reading room, and some rooms used for storage, one room holds a pool table in it and darts.

Out back, within the gate are a pool and hot tub.

Upstairs is where Ruka and Rin's bedroom's are which both have connecting bathrooms. Other rooms upstairs include a much more comfortable lounging room with pillows, a large screened television connected to the wall, and many gaming, and movie systems.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Aoyama Residence   The Aoyama Residence I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 3:28 am

If Rin was awake he might here the sounds of his window being messed with and then opened. Even if he wasn't awake, he'd probably hear the next sound which was his curtain being shifted and a body stumbling into his room. The light from the moon now shining in the open curtain, the giggles of a rather drunk Aoi, the slight thump of her bag...

All of it could be the thing that woke Rin up, as a very drunk, covered in glowing paint handprints and swirlies... Shedding money from her clothes as she shook them out, and wearing a leather skimpy as hell outfit that left nothing to the imagination. She giggled more and then shushed herself, falling to her butt before she could make it to the bed. "Riiin. Riiiiin."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The Aoyama Residence   The Aoyama Residence I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 3:41 am

"Ngh..." Rin's head lifted from his pillow, a sleepy eye moving to the source of whatever it was that woke him up. His window was open? He'd shut it though...right? The moon was bright, giving the room some light, but before his eyes could properly focus on whatever had caused his window to open, he heard giggles...familiar giggles...

"A-Aoi?" He asked, looking around before finally crawling over to the side of the bed to look down at where he was hearing her. At the sight of her his foggy mind quickly began to defog itself, "A-Aoi? What...are, are you alright?"

What...she was covered in paint and just what...what was she wearing!? Was she drunk!?

"Aoi have you been drinking?" He asked, his tone holding a hint of concern as he finally moved from the bed to her side to steady her as she called him. She...she needed a bath, definitely...

His foot hit something papery as he moved down, looking down he couldn't help but raise a brow. Was that money?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Aoyama Residence   The Aoyama Residence I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 3:48 am

"Rin you...are up now. I have been waiting forever." Aoi's voice was soft and she swayed slightly, looking up at her silly love. That word sent more small giggles through her, she was really... really drunk at this point. All that alcohol she had consumed had hit her hard.

She waved off his concern, the movement making a small gasp escape her as the world spun lightly. Luckily the two Rins were there to support her as she leaned against them. "Mm, I was gonna surprise you but then...there was this nice lady at the store and we went to a club. I got drunk! I did a dance and people threw money at me. Meiko is the best sensei and friend ever. I learned so much!"

Fumbling out her phone, she tried to hold it up for Rin but couldn't keep it steady. "Loooook I got video! Wait no, stay still phone. Stop moving again. play...No thats not...Play! nooo...."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The Aoyama Residence   The Aoyama Residence I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 3:53 am

"A...ah...." As Aoi began explaining why she was in the state she was in, Rin could do nothing more than sit there borderline flabbergasted. She...People threw money at her!? She'd gotten this drunk!?

"A-Aoi..." He managed as she tried to steady her phone to show him, his eye unconsciously twitching when he caught some sight of the video. "We should..we should get you washed off. Once you're cleaned up you can get some proper rest..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Aoyama Residence   The Aoyama Residence I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 3:57 am

"No no she made sure to get it because I wanted you to see my stripper debut. You see if I ever get kicked out of Soul Society or something I have some means to make money I found out. See?" Aoi finally got the phone steady and started the video over, holding it up for Rin to make sure he saw the whole thing. All of it. He must see her skills!

"Look at how flexible I am! I can rest laaater. I have to show you my really really cool paint stuff Meiko helped me put on. She did the ones on my butt and legs! and Belly. I think."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The Aoyama Residence   The Aoyama Residence I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 4:01 am

Again, the fact his eye had twitched once more went unnoticed. She...

"You don't need to make money that way, even as a back up." He stated as she held the video up to his face for him to see. "Y-Yes, you're quite flexible..." He added, trying to at least...slightly humor her despite his growing annoyed state.

Paint on...her butt and legs...and belly.

"Here, let's head to the bathroom. I-I'll help if you need it." And by the look of how drunk she was she'd probably definitely need it...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Aoyama Residence   The Aoyama Residence I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 4:05 am

"But I would need a job and its easy and I made lots of money. I gave Meiko some before she left cause her glasses broke and she cried in the cab." Aoi giggled and sniffed slightly. Still as Rin agreed a bright smile broke her features. "Aaah Rin never gets to see how flexible I am~ But I can bend really well. So I wanted him to see! You to see. You are Rin."

Laughing she stood up shakily, wobbling a bit as she stumbled forward towards the bathroom. "Mmmmm okay! Bathroom. Rin gets to wash me hehehe. I can show you all my paints in the light!"

Like the two hand prints on her butt, obviously not hers...the hand prints on her belly...the drawings on her belly...on her legs...the boob hand prints that also weren't hers...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The Aoyama Residence   The Aoyama Residence I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 4:16 am

"If you ever needed a job, I'd help find you one if you wanted one that's much more appropriate." He replied, moving to help her stand to move her into the bathroom.

Once inside the bathroom, Rin moved Aoi to a place for her to sit before he moved to the light and...noted the extra paint, again another eye twitch going unnoticed. Water, the water needed turning on. He moved to the shower and did just that, making sure the water was warm enough.

"You can sit, if you'd like I can get a stool I'm just...worried about you keeping your balance on it. I don't want you slipping and hitting your head or something..." He said, his words having become a bit concerned as he voiced that slight worry.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Aoyama Residence   The Aoyama Residence I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 4:24 am

"But I liked it. It was fun. That pole was like a sideways gyminaticks one, it was challlangeging. Whys it nots approepriated?" Aoi forgot words as Rin helped her into the bathroom, giggles breaking out at her own silliness. She sat on the floor as Rin put her there, staring as his eye twitched again. She had seen those! And now a pattern appeared...or didn't.

"Usa's eyes are all twitchy~ Twitchy twitch. Heheheeh." That was the pattern she thought of. Yes she was genius. The water started and she stared at it, wondering how that would work... Reaching up, she undid her top after a few tries, more bills falling out of it as she laughed. "I can sit on the floor! Yesss. Sit there and let the water wash away my failed stripping dream because Rin is mean."

Fake sniffs as she fell sideways, arms outstretched for Rin to take her.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The Aoyama Residence   The Aoyama Residence I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 4:40 am

"Th...They're not twitching." He replied. unaware that was a totally false, as he moved to help her to the shower once she undressed. "The water should be warm enough, hopefully."

He didn't really want to speak more on this...stripper dream of hers, she was too drunk to really deal with such a thing and he didn't need start talking about such a thing while she was in this state either.

Rin moved to grab a washcloth for her, letting it soak under the water before he getting it properly soaped up.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Aoyama Residence   The Aoyama Residence I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 4:47 am

"They are too. I saw, they did it a few times." Aoi pouted, grumpy at Rin's brushing off of her dream as she finished undressing. With Rin's help, she made it into the water and sighed in pleasure. That felt nice on her body as she plopped to her butt and then promptly fell to her side. She watched Rin soap up a washcloth as she let the water run over her, her hair looking like blood as it flowed from her head in wet scraggles.

"Aaah! Usa's gonna bathe me~ I only had to be drunk to get this treatment." Color flowed off her body as the paint smeared in rivulets off of her and down the drain as she was curled around herself a bit.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The Aoyama Residence   The Aoyama Residence I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 5:00 am

"If-If they are I haven't noticed..." He replied, moving to wash her as needed after she'd tipped over. She seemed to be fine though as she continued to giggle, talking of the treatment she was being given concerning the bathing.

The paint was coming off easily, flowing down the drain as the water washed it off of her body. When he was sure the paint was off, he moved to grab the shampoo and conditioner for her hair. "Aoi, if you sit up I can get your hair, but be sure to keep your eyes closed or it'll sting."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Aoyama Residence   The Aoyama Residence I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 5:04 am

"Huh but they are your eyes. You'd think you would. Waait it was the jealous twitching wasn't it? Don't worry! No one touched me much~" Aoi giggled lowly, realizing after his pronouncements before that... it was something he couldn't help. Moving so Rin could wash her properly, she was rinsed off as he wanted her to sit up.

With a doofy grin, she did so, wobbling a bit but managing to keep herself upright. Then she closed her eyes. "I am sitting and my eyes are closed! You said my name. You've been doing it more lately!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The Aoyama Residence   The Aoyama Residence I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 5:09 am

Much...

He shook the thought, trying to avoid...any eye twitches so they wouldn't be pointed out again, the whole jealousy thing was something that he still wasn't entirely proud of. When he was sure her eyes were closed, he moved on to her hair.

"Have I?" He asked, in question to her name. "It's good though, if I have been...it's something you like hearing..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Aoyama Residence   The Aoyama Residence I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 5:13 am

Aoi let out happy little sounds as Rin washed her hair, pleased little giggles and soft sighs. It...felt so nice. Like a head massage. A happy loving head massage. She tried to keep her smile small so as to not get soap in her mouth, so she couldn't speak for now... instead nodding a bit and letting out an, "Mhm" in response.

She did like hearing it and she was pleased with it. He was more open now... It was nice.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The Aoyama Residence   The Aoyama Residence I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 5:22 am

He worked gently, and carefully with her hair, and he couldn't help but gain a small smile when it seemed she was enjoying it. When he was done, he let the water wash out everything as he leaned back from his spot to grab a towel for her.

"Here, think you can handle drying off for a bit? I can grab you one of my shirts for the night and then you can get some rest." He said, offering her the fluffy towel once all the soap had washed out.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Aoyama Residence   The Aoyama Residence I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 5:28 am

Aoi accepted the towel, rubbing it against her head with a grin as Rin had been such a sweetie and helpful. "I think I can dry myself! Hehehe, yes, drying is eeeasy. Thank you Usa for heeelp!"

Taking the soft towel she rubbed herself with it lightly and rather haphazardly, humming a tune to herself as she sort of? dried herself off. As long as she didn't try to stand she'd be fine... But sitting was so nice! So she had no reason to. So she sat there while Rin did whatever, slowly getting herself dry.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The Aoyama Residence   The Aoyama Residence I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 5:34 am

With Aoi's confirmation Rin stood and left the bathroom when she'd begun to dry herself. He moved to his closet, gathering a shirt for her and changing into a new one himself since, well, when he'd been helping her shower it'd gotten a bit wet.

Once he changed into his own shirt, he headed back to the bathroom. "Here. I'll help you to bed when you're ready."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Aoyama Residence   The Aoyama Residence I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 5:36 am

As Rin returned with the shirt, Aoi fell to the side and started patting the rest of her body with the towel. She was still dripping in places and nodded happily as she let the towel lay on her. "I'm...ready! All dooone~"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The Aoyama Residence   The Aoyama Residence I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 5:42 am

Rin went to squat down next to Aoi, putting the shirt off to the side before he took the towel and began helping her dry off the areas that were still dripping from the water. "You're missed some spots, but you're pretty much dry now."

Saying that, he moved to take the shirt again before attempted to help her up. "Here, I'll help get it on. Sorry I took a bit, I needed to change...my shirt got a bit wet."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Aoyama Residence   The Aoyama Residence I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 5:45 am

"Yaay Rin got the hard spots. They just kept being wet and I couldn't get them. Sorry~" Aoi laughed a bit as Rin finished drying her, helping her up as she wobbled. Moving forward, she leaned against him and nodded into his chest. She held her arms up helpfully, still against him.

"Is fine. 'Course it'll get wet from washing me. You shoulda stripped too!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The Aoyama Residence   The Aoyama Residence I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 5:51 am

"I rolled up my sleeves, though obviously that didn't prove very helpful." Rin replied as he helped her into the shirt, buttoning it up carefully before letting it settle properly on her form. He lifted her into his arms once the shirt was on, standing and leaving the bathroom after turning the light out.

Now she could get the rest she needed...

"Do you need or want anything to drink before bed? Water?" He asked after setting her down on the bed. He needed to close the window as well...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Aoyama Residence   The Aoyama Residence I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 5:57 am

"Nuh uh. Not much. Water gets everywhere. Silly usa." Aoi smiled brightly and drunkly as Rin buttoned up the shirt for her. She was going to attempt a happy spin when Rin scooped her up, causing tons of giggles and a happy cuddling up to him.

He put her in the bed after carrying her over, more giggles following that action as she curled up on her side. She watched him with happy shining eyes. "Mm...maybe water?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The Aoyama Residence   The Aoyama Residence I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 6:11 am

"Alright." Rin nodded, moving first to shut the window. "I'll be right back, you can get comfortable while I'm getting the glass."

He headed out of his room then, heading down to the kitchen to get her a glass of water. He wasn't sure if she'd had any...and if she was this drunk it was doubtful. She'd need it if she didn't want to hurt too badly...

Heading back up the stairs, he returned to his room, shutting the door behind him. It was dark, but he'd left the curtain open to allow for some light. "Here, nice and cold."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Aoyama Residence   The Aoyama Residence I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Aoyama Residence
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next