(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
A Week in Japan?! What?! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
A Week in Japan?! What?! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
A Week in Japan?! What?! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
A Week in Japan?! What?! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
A Week in Japan?! What?! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
A Week in Japan?! What?! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
A Week in Japan?! What?! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
A Week in Japan?! What?! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
A Week in Japan?! What?! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

A Week in Japan?! What?!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

A Week in Japan?! What?! Empty
PostSubject: A Week in Japan?! What?!   A Week in Japan?! What?! I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 7:45 am

Selena had smelled a red herring but these past few weeks had been so hectic and dismal that she had fallen for it hook line and sinker. An easy job they had said, an easy assignment for the good of the Quincy Clan. A week in a nice city in Japan, a job only the COO could do to infiltrate a group using spiritual human children as a potential investor. Just use your senses while keeping a low cover.

If she hadn't been so rattled recently, she would have suspected and looked into this job. The thought of such an easy thing to do had tempted her though and she had prepared all her things... The orange haired woman SHOULD have hopped the first plane back home when she figured out the deceit, the company had been clean in the first meeting and while flattered they understood such a deal would be out of their range.

However... She had brought her violin and this city for some reason had an over abundance of parks. Not normally one for such things, she hadn't wanted to practice in a hotel room.

Setting the case on a picnic bench in a rather empty park, Selena took up the proper stance took a few calming breaths. Then as she caught the rhythm in her mind she set the bow to her violin and gently coaxed a soft melody from it. Her eyes closed after a bit, letting the eerie song wash over her as she played. It was relaxing... Maybe the others had known what she would need more than she had...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Week in Japan?! What?!   A Week in Japan?! What?! I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 9:11 pm

"You're a real hassle y'know?"

The male's only response was a small meow from his inner-coat pocket to which he gave a huff at. What more could he expect...he'd just spoken to a damn cat...which he still had yet to figure out a better name for other than that mouthful of a name it'd been given by the princess pup.

He'd gone through a few, but he'd ended up vetoing them as soon as they were spoken. Miko? Too ordinary, and commonly used. Tuna? That was dumb. Neko...again, dumb, and commonly used. Mocha...sounded too much like a certain piece of trash he knew.

So as of now...it was stuck with the name it'd been given originally...though there was no way in hell he'd say the whole thing.

No problems as of late though; it was preferable, no one had caught on to anything...strange, or odd about his behavior lately. It was good, no one had a clue he was using his time he was meant to be tracking escaped subjects with to relax and sit around half the time in the small apartment that now belonged to him.

As he was passing through one of the parks, having decided to take a walk, he glanced over in the direction a musical sound was coming from. Ah, a woman playing violin. His eyes moved back ahead of him as he moved to keep walking, another small mewing coming from his pocket as the kitten looked up at him, begging for some attention.

With another huff, he moved his hand to it to give her some light pets.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: A Week in Japan?! What?!   A Week in Japan?! What?! I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 11:42 pm

Selena lowered the violin with a soft sigh, finally relaxed from her raging and wishes to head back home. They had sent her here... and maybe they had assumed she'd fall for it or just give up and stay... But now she had an idea of what she would do. If they had sent her on a mission, she would complete it. She would find a group and she would bring back the information and show them she COULD be useful as a Quincy as well.

Meowing caught her attention and she saw a cute young man reaching into a pocket for...something. It meowed... Feeling insanely homesick in that instant for her pets, Selena sighed and moved to put away her violin while calling out. "Excuse me... is that a kitten in your coat?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Week in Japan?! What?!   A Week in Japan?! What?! I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 11:47 pm

At the voice, Aito stopped walking and looked back. The woman was...addressing him, it seemed. At her question he gave a small nod. "Yeah, it is."

He opened his coat slightly to show the woman that there was indeed a kitten there, laying comfortably in his pocket as she mewed again.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: A Week in Japan?! What?!   A Week in Japan?! What?! I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 11:54 pm

It seems her Japanese was working fine for street use! Selena let herself be smug about that for a few seconds before she held back a rather...soft smile. There was a kitten...sleeping in this young man's pocket. She wanted to run over and touch it but resisted that strong urge. Blinking, a carefully schooled expression of polite interest showed on her features. She was a foreigner...they might not take kindly to such forwardness.

"This is going to sound odd... But may I pet it? I am on a business trip and I miss my own pets back home."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Week in Japan?! What?!   A Week in Japan?! What?! I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 12:02 am

Aito looked down at the kitten at the woman's request, blinking once before reaching into his pocket and lifting the kitten out. Her nap was disturbed, but she seemed happy for the sudden attention, giving another mew as he held her.

"Sure..." It'd look weird if he just said yes without taking the cat out. She'd have needed to reach down into the coat...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: A Week in Japan?! What?!   A Week in Japan?! What?! I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 12:09 am

"Oh! She's a ragdoll. They get very big, the size of smaller dogs sometimes." Selena's face lit up as she reached out to touch the fluffy little cute kitten. Petting her softly, the quincy was smiling rather gently as she scratched under the kitten's chin.

"What's her name? I...uh should introduce myself actually. Selena Archiagott." Normally she'd extend her hand and give a good shake but right now...kitten. Cute kitten...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Week in Japan?! What?!   A Week in Japan?! What?! I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 12:22 am

Ragdoll? He looked down at the kitten which was currently enjoying nice pets from the woman. He didn't really know breeds; so this one could grow up to be as big as a small dog...

Better than it growing up to be as big as a big dog...the apartment wouldn't have the room then...

"Her name?...ah, well...the person who gave her to me named her...a mouthful." Aito replied, averting his eyes. Damn it, there was no way he was going to say that stupid name. "For now, short version's Regalia, I guess."

Why was coming up with a new name so damn hard!? It'd only been recently he'd gotten the cat, but...that damn name...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: A Week in Japan?! What?!   A Week in Japan?! What?! I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 12:40 am

"A mouthful? Purebreds normally have rather long names." Selena looked up in time to see the man turn away. What...was that? Was something the matter? Now she was curious about this. But it wasn't her business to pry into someone else's life even if they did have a cute cat. Who was adorable and who had a pretty name.

Scratching her ears lightly, Selena cooed at the kitten. "Regalia? How regal. Such a nice name for you, a princess of a kitten."

He had a kitten, otherwise she might be more inclined to ignore him or not pay attention... But a person who carried a well loved kitten in their pocket around? Such a sweet one too... Selena was intrigued.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Week in Japan?! What?!   A Week in Japan?! What?! I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 1:06 am

It was common for them to have such ridiculously stupid names!? People were insane...

"Yeah..." Aito replied, finally, in response to her question of it being a mouthful..as surprised as he still was to hear it was...common thing. He doubted he'd ever get his head wrapped around that.

Looking back down at the kitten, she was happy and content; she was certainly enjoying the soft petting Selena was giving her.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: A Week in Japan?! What?!   A Week in Japan?! What?! I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 1:22 am

Selena was entranced with Kitten in the Pocket man. Mostly with the Kitten part of Kitten in the Pocket man... Both hands moved up to pet the kitten softly, her smile never fading one bit as Regalia seemed to like it.

"Thank you for letting me pet her. She's really cute." He was cute, she was on vacation... She should thank him, the French way. Normally she didn't but... Moving forward, Selena leaned up and kissed the man lightly before stepping back.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Week in Japan?! What?!   A Week in Japan?! What?! I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 2:45 am

"Welcome...and thanks..." Aito replied, figuring...he needed to say thanks for the compliment to his cat...? He was...trying to be nice, but really it sounded awkward. This was all stupid, why'd he need to say thanks for a cat?

He was easily ripped from his thoughts though by Selena's action, a surprised noise escaping him as his eyes widened some. W-What!?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: A Week in Japan?! What?!   A Week in Japan?! What?! I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 3:49 am

Selena didn't find the thanks awkward at all, in fact it pleased her. She gave Kitten in Pocket man a nice and warm smile as he made a surprised sound. Okay so that was rather amusing, she had to admit it was fun seeing someone react like that. Maybe she could play up her french heritage a bit more? She was raised there for a while...

Without missing a beat she tilted her head just slightly and spoke with all amusement she felt carefully hidden. "I am French you see? It is how we say hello to handsome men with kittens where I am from."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Week in Japan?! What?!   A Week in Japan?! What?! I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 2:36 pm

"R...Right..." Aito muttered before clearing his throat and composing himself and averting his eyes.

He didn't know about other culture's customs, but whatever. She'd caught him off guard with that little custom of hers much to his dismay. He resisted the urge to click his tongue and simply brush it off, which was more difficult than he thought it was.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: A Week in Japan?! What?!   A Week in Japan?! What?! I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 6:55 pm

This young man was flustered beyond everything. Japan...was interesting. She figured it was a cultural thing, but Selena couldn't help finding some rather interesting form of fun out of this. He couldn't look at her and she was having too much fun... She NEVER let loose like this.

It...was refreshing. None of the other Quincy could see this though. Turning a bit, she grabbed her violin case and carried it in one hand before reaching out and taking the rather quiet young man's hand in hers.

"Mm, would you mind if I accompanied you for a bit Mr Kitten in his Pocket? I am new to this country and it would be nice for some company."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Week in Japan?! What?!   A Week in Japan?! What?! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 4:26 am

At the sudden contact that was his hand being taken, Aito immediately turned to look before averting his eyes once more.

The kitten meowed moving to rest more comfortably in his arm now that she was being carried like this rather than in his pocket. His eyes momentarily went to the kitten before they returned to look ahead again.

"...Aito."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: A Week in Japan?! What?!   A Week in Japan?! What?! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 12:16 am

Selena's eyes didn't miss the quick look the kitten pocket man gave their joined hands. Honestly this was too amusing to her, she didn't feel odd acting this way for the moment.

Her violet eyes watched the kitten as well, glancing up as Aito's eyes looked ahead and he finally gave her a name. No last name? She could deal with that, that was perfectly fine. He was carrying an adorable kitten, she could leave last names off... Her music teacher didn't seem to have one either and he came to her house.

"Aito then. That...is not a no?" A playful smile teased her lips, her hand still firmly holding his. "You will show me around then?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Week in Japan?! What?!   A Week in Japan?! What?! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 1:20 am

Wasn't not giving a "no" enough!? He hadn't just left, he gave his name! Gh...

"Y...Yeah." He replied, taking another short glimpse over to her; he caught that playful smile of hers just before his eyes returned to looking away, or at the cat. "I'll show ya around..."

Whatever, he needed to be out and...wandering around anyway, he...it was a good cover...or excuse for his tracking! That's it...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: A Week in Japan?! What?!   A Week in Japan?! What?! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 1:52 am

"I will send postcards home describing your kindness to my comrades." Selena's words may have been a bit teasing but her smile turned genuine as he glanced at her. He was quiet and seemed to have trouble admitting things, but he'd be a good guide she felt. He had a kitten that he was carrying around! How could he be a bad one?

Looking around, she decided a little more teasing couldn't hurt...and twined her fingers between his in the hand she was holding. It was infinitely more intimate and date-like. He'd either pull away or take it like all the other things...

"Show me then, Aito with a kitten. Um things? Of note or interest? Hopefully relaxing things."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Week in Japan?! What?!   A Week in Japan?! What?! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 3:10 am

Postcards....nice...

He looked around, thinking of places to go that a...foreigner might find interesting, or whatever...only to be pulled from his thoughts with some slight shock as he felt Selena twine their fingers together. What...were foreign women always this...this...whatever!?

"R-Right...ah..." Aito began walking, his eyes glancing around as he attempted to think of a place. Relaxing...but interesting? "Cat cafes are popular here, I guess..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: A Week in Japan?! What?!   A Week in Japan?! What?! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 3:26 am

That stuttering was the only sign she got, though Selena took the victory provided with that. She could do more to him but for now she'd save it. "I think that sounds relaxing and interesting. Thank you Aito."

As he led her along, she quickly opened up her senses. It wouldn't do to be unprepared in case a hollow caught her scent... However there was a small pulse from the person next to her. It was unexpected and she stopped suddenly, her hand slipping from his as she stared a bit.

"Y-You're... Handsome. Can I kiss you again?" Selena's shock wore off quickly, he may not know about his pressure or anything but giving herself away at this moment would be bad. What if he was one who would hunt down a quincy? She had no problem with the other spiritual humans in the least.

So instead she covered it up and gave Aito's profile a small soft smile as she hoped he was too distracted by that to notice her slip up.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Week in Japan?! What?!   A Week in Japan?! What?! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 3:42 am

Aito walked, leading Selena towards one of the many cat cafes located in this city since it'd caught her interest. He'd never been to one, he'd just heard people liked them...something about being able to play with a lot of cats or something.

The kitten mewed some in his arm, snuggling into his grasp some, which distracted him for a moment...that was, until Selena's hand left his as she stopped in her tracks, that combined with her words easily shocking him from that distraction.

"Wha...h-huh?" His expression held some surprise, clearly caught off guard by her request.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: A Week in Japan?! What?!   A Week in Japan?! What?! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 3:56 am

Moving closer to Aito, Selena hadn't invaded his personal space fully yet. Looking up at him, she let her smile shine true. No hint of playful or teasing shown as she stared up into his eyes. He had been distracted by this... it would prove silly to just say whatever and give away the fact she was hiding something.

He could just say no and then they could move on to the cat cafe. Her hand went up to his cheek and she nodded. "Kiss. A real one, not that innocent welcome kiss. Can I steal another one Aito?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Week in Japan?! What?!   A Week in Japan?! What?! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 6:50 am

"...Wh-...Alright."

He'd bit back from giving his usual "whatever" response, he didn't care either way. He could tell she wasn't joking though, she didn't have that playful look like before.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: A Week in Japan?! What?!   A Week in Japan?! What?! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 6:57 am

...NOT the response she was expecting, but Selena hid that. She had expected a whatever or something noncommital. He had been quiet and not talkative the whole time...

Though, he had given the go ahead... Looking at Regalia in his arms, she set her violin case down gently and then reached up both her hands to his cheek and neck... And leaned up to press her lips against his in a very decidedly not chaste kiss. She had said a real one and just pressing your mouths together wasn't that... to her at least.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Week in Japan?! What?!   A Week in Japan?! What?! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Week in Japan?! What?!
Page 1 of 19Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next