(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
THE RETURN OF QUESTIONS I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
THE RETURN OF QUESTIONS I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
THE RETURN OF QUESTIONS I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
THE RETURN OF QUESTIONS I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
THE RETURN OF QUESTIONS I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
THE RETURN OF QUESTIONS I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
THE RETURN OF QUESTIONS I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
THE RETURN OF QUESTIONS I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
THE RETURN OF QUESTIONS I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

THE RETURN OF QUESTIONS

Go down 
+2
Bebo
The ArchKitty
6 posters
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

THE RETURN OF QUESTIONS Empty
PostSubject: THE RETURN OF QUESTIONS   THE RETURN OF QUESTIONS I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 1:30 pm

I FOUND MORE : D

What would completely break your character?
What was the best thing in your character’s life?
What was the worst thing in your character’s life?
What seemingly insignificant memories stuck with your character?
Does your character work so that they can support their hobbies or use their hobbies as a way of filling up the time they aren’t working?
What is your character reluctant to tell people?
How many friends does your character have?
How many friends does your character want?
What would your character make a scene in public about?
What would your character give their life for?
What are your character’s major flaws?
What does your character pretend or try to care about?
How does the image your character tries to project differ from the image they actually project?
What is something most other characters in your setting do that your character thinks is dumb?
Where would your character fall on a politeness/rudeness scale?

What is one thing your character/s can do that other characters on the site would never expect them to be able to?

Go forth. Be free.

Last edited by Crimson Empress on Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:14 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bebo

Bebo

PostSubject: Re: THE RETURN OF QUESTIONS   THE RETURN OF QUESTIONS I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 1:05 pm

OH YEAH I'LL START THIS even though its like 3 weeks old

Alexander: Being unable to use his intellect
Xavos: Being rendered unable to serve the Espada/Corona
Jack: Everybody else dying around him.

Alexander: Finding a new purpose in his life via becoming a Shinigami
Xavos: Being able to become an Espada
Jack: Probably the end of the Civil War and a return to relative peace

Alexander: The death of his parents.
Xavos: If he remembered it, dying the way he did as a human
Jack: Losing his family in the war

All three aren't really the type to hold on to memories that don't really matter, so yeah, I'm boring

Does your character work so that they can support their hobbies or use their hobbies as a way of filling up the time they aren’t working?

Alexander: Dude this guy's life IS work
Xavos: See above
Jack: He's pretty good at his job, despite what he'd tell you, but he tends to avoid doing it if he doesn't have to and prefers to be out socializing or sleeping

Alexander: Where he is from/his origins
Xavos: His secret hobby of reading books. HOLLOWS DON'T READ BOOKS HOLLOWS SMASH or at least he thinks so
Jack: Probably why he smokes

Alexander: Uh...two. Loser.
Xavos: One. Haha loser
Jack: I have no idea, dude is friendly to everybody

Alexander & Xavos: Neither have a desire to have a "set" amount of friends
Jack: If he could, he would make friends with everybody that wanted to

Alexander: Being told off by somebody he perceives to be ignorant and or stupid, or finding something that piques his interest. He doesn't care for silly manners if it's right there.
Xavos: Being told he cannot do something he desires to. This guy is like a dog, he'll get angry if you tell him to back off
Jack: He doesn't make scenes, that's Selena when she yells at him  :awe: 

Alexander: Close friends. If he gave his life for SCIENCE, he wouldn't be able to continue doing it
Xavos: The Corona/Espada.
Jack: Anybody else in the Quincy Organization, since I forget what we're actually calling it

Alexander: His intense focus can lead him to be blinded by the consequences. Typical scientist problem.
Xavos: Probably the fact that he can be too loyal at times, which can lead him into the same sort of problem as Alexander.
Jack: His laziness, which can lead people to think he doesn't care

Alexander: Pretends to care about the Shinigami mission and all that, but really, it doesn't matter to him
Xavos: Pretend? Xavos does not pretend.
Jack: Pretends/tries to care about work, but is actually there because he considers Adam & co. to be his friends

How does the image your character tries to project differ from the image they actually project?

Alexander & Xavos: Neither actually try to project any image, since they don't care about that sort of thing.
Jack: I dunno, he knows he's lazy so I guess he doesn't really try to project a different image either

What is something most people in your setting do that your character things is dumb?

What, like me as a person? I don't really get this one.

So like, 1 = polite and 10 = rude?

Alexander: Uh, probably a 5. He's not ill mannered, but he can be straightforward as fuck and say things straight up that might be considered rude
Xavos: 7, same as Alex but even more straightfoward
Jack: Pfft, 0. He is not rude at all, unless someone is extremely rude to him first.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: THE RETURN OF QUESTIONS   THE RETURN OF QUESTIONS I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 7:11 pm

I fixed the one question Bebo >_>

Sorry I have TONS OF CHARACTERS so its harder to answer these.
Back to top Go down
Kanu

Kanu

PostSubject: Re: THE RETURN OF QUESTIONS   THE RETURN OF QUESTIONS I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 2:59 am

Des: Losing her rank in soul society and having to go back to her old family
Kanu: Actually creating a close bond with someone then losing them.
Levi: If Abelinda lost the parasite that is Levi she would crumble immensely under her own depression.

Des: Making captain
Kanu: Becoming a powerful hollow
Levi: Defeating her rival

Des: Having to cut her ties with her family
Kanu: Unknown
Levi: Realizing her rival was dead

Des: The first time she hit her sister
Kanu: The first time he heard a human scream
Levi: the smell of her rival's uniform

Des: She works out to pass time and to support her job
Kanu: Rape and chaos is what Kanu does in his free time
Levi: Levi drinking is a time filler

Des: That she wants to be a housewife
Kanu: That he has thoughts about not raping anymore and just settling down
Levi: That she hates the fact that she's still living

Des: Few
Kanu: Fewer
Levi: EEEEVERYBODY

Des: Just a boyfriend
Kanu: secretly he wants a lot
Levi: None

Des: Being embarassed over her love of cute things
Kanu: Being called a womanizer oddly enough
Levi: That she's annoying

Des: Love
Kanu: Chaos
Levi: To bring back her rival so he could suffer like she has been all this time

Des: Hot headed
Kanu: Addicted to chaos
Levi: allowed a parasite to infect her body to hide how tired of living she is

Des: Non cute things
Kanu: The Dios current direction
Levi: Living

None of them really project an image per se, what you see is what you get.
What is something most other characters in your setting do that your character thinks is dumb?

Des: She thinks the whole trying to forge out aliies with the hollows and arrancar to be semi pointless. She doesn't want war with them but for the most part she rather just ignore both of them
Kanu: Follow rules and have morals
Levi: Not completely destroy the soul society

Des: Pretty rude unconsciously
Kanu: midd of the board depending on his mood
Levi: Rude in the sense that she doesn't understand personal space and the such.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: THE RETURN OF QUESTIONS   THE RETURN OF QUESTIONS I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 9:06 am

-Aoi – Rin being forever gone.
-Sarai – Being left entirely alone.
-Birgitte – Causing the ones she’s responsible for to end up dead or worse because of her.
-Yuzu – Uuuh… Probably losing herself. Like her family, her status etc. Those things she identifies as her core self.
-Mia – If she was utterly ignored again, it would destroy her. On top of her family/close friends dying.
-Selena – Her pets getting hurt and dying, especially because of a mistake she makes. Luca and Julian leaving her/dying.
-Naki – I don’t think she could break utterly, she’s been through some shit… But I think Alwin dying would be the worst for her. She’d eventually recover but…
-Yulia – Her friends being killed because she couldn’t protect them.
-Alwin – Naki dying.
-Yysara – All her snakes getting killed, especially if she was the cause of such a thing.
-Miyako – Her friends dying or being just… well she’s rather innocent. A lot of things would or could break her.
-Tsuyoshi - HAHA. Well that'd be easy, if someone took him and forced him to use his power constantly, touching him lots against his will... It'd break his fragile mind to be constantly in touch with such deep thoughts.
-Apo – She's break if she was captured by SS and experimented on... I think if she actually stopped to think about her life and stuff and thought about things... She'd break from the sheer number of people she's cared for she lost really or would never see again. She's a fairly lonely person.

-Aoi – It would either be Rin or her position. Both have done amazing things for her honestly and equally.
-Sarai – The Espada leadership really. Its kept her from getting bored.
-Birgitte – Leaving and forming her brothel. They are like family.
-Yuzu – Her gaining a friendship with Hideki.
-Mia – MM it’s a toss up between a few things. The absolute best? Probably Masaru/Nozomi in all honesty. They've done an absolute ton to help her and continue to.
-Selena – Her pets.
-Naki – Alwin.
-Yulia – Her friend who helped her learn to help others.
-Alwin – Naki? Princess?
-Yysara – Her snakes/Fraccion position
-Miyako – Hibib and Muika really. Iyuki by proxy... They've helped her grow a lot into a better person.
-Tsuyoshi - He doesn't really have anything... the best thing would have been his grandparents but they are dead.
-Apo – Righty and Lefty, both hands and legs : D Seriously tho, taking over the Shinigami Hosts body. Super bestest thing ever.

-Aoi – I suppose getting picked up as a child and sold to a guild that trained killers/thieves for hire.
-Sarai –I don’t really know, she’s too old and has had a ton of awful things happen to her but also so many good? Maybe having her loves die… Whenever she falls in love and they die it kills her inside I suppose.
-Birgitte – Being kidnapped by the same guild as Aoi honestly.
-Yuzu – Hmm Yuzuki hasn’t had much so I’d honestly say for her it would be realizing there’s this whole huge world she’ll never really get to see or do things in.
-Mia – Mm, being taken from her mother and left alone for a looong time.
-Selena – Her family dying.
-Naki – Her mother being murdered and her sister hating her for taking Alwin.
-Yulia – Her best friend dying…
-Alwin – His mother and father dying…
-Yysara – Wandering in the deserts without any friends or snakes…
-Miyako – Being captured by the group that used to have Muika and Hibiki (Aito) for a short period.
-Tsuyoshi - His powers, they alienate him from others and just... keep him pushed away from anyone.
-Apo – Taking the host over immediately... She really didn't know much when she did that, so she kind of caused huge problems and still lacks some knowledge about Shinigami stuff really.

-Aoi – Aoi remembers small memories of when her guild was capturing people to use for their training. She had no idea why she remembers these peoples stories, as its insignificant to her.
-Sarai – She remembers this weird little ditty, but can’t actually sing it and it annoys her to think about it.
-Birgitte – Memory of making a pot of stew of some sort over a woodstove.
-Yuzu – Tossing her cousin into the lake outside of her house. It wasn’t the first time and it wasn’t the last, but she just remembers this one time for some reason.
-Mia – Her memories of Craig.
-Selena – She has memories of hoola hooping. She doesn’t even like doing that.
-Naki – For some reason she remembers Alwin’s attempts at 3 to stack 27 beetles on top of each other. It ended about as much as you would expect but she can’t remember why she remembers this.
-Yulia – Remembers a large flower, but she’s never been able to find out what it is. She doesn’t remember why she remembers this flower, its just a flower.
-Alwin – Watching Naki portal away and thinking ‘Yes I will remember this’
-Yysara – Singing a lullaby.
-Miyako – She remembers kicking a boy when she was little and making him cry.
-Tsuyoshi - He remembers getting a glare from a friend and just thoughts about punching him.
-Apo – She has this memory of a porch and a tea tray that really doesn't make sense, but it just stuck with her even though she can't place it.

-Aoi – Hobbies fill up empty time not spent working or with Rin.
-Sarai – Work for her hobbies.
-Birgitte – Work is hobby. Work is all.
-Yuzu – Hobbies fill up time not working. She’s a scholar though.
-Mia – Work and hobbies intertwine since she’s a Librarian and one of her hobbies is reading…
-Selena – Hobbies fill up not work time.
-Naki – Works for her hobbies~
-Yulia – Work is her hobby! She likes saving people.
-Alwin – Hobbies are all he has.
-Yysara – Work is all, hobbies are useless.
-Miyako – Her work is her hobby, Art School! She loves drawing and painting and other such things.
-Tsuyoshi - He works to live, his hobbies mostly just keep him busy.
-Apo – Her hobbies are her work! IE Drinking and Punching.

-Aoi – That she is a vizard.
-Sarai – That she’s lonely.
-Birgitte – That she’s really a dork.
-Yuzu – That she’s nice and cares about others feelings.
-Mia – She’s reluctant to tell others where she came from or well too much personal stuff.
-Selena – About her family’s deaths. Dating an Espada.
-Naki – Pretty much anything personal really.
-Yulia – That she likes romance and romance accessories.
-Alwin – TELLS EVERYONE EVERYTHING. He doesn’t like to tell Naki that he’s lonely if it counts?
-Yysara – That she doesn’t like to be alone.
-Miyako – That she has spiritual powers…and... really likes seeing naked Hibiki... I AM PURE (no you aren't)
-Tsuyoshi - He doesn't like to talk about his powers...
-Apo – That she hates being alone and doesn't want to have to leave each district and move on.

-Aoi – 8-10
-Sarai – 2 friends, lots of acquaintances, and her subordinates.
-Birgitte – 4 friends, lots of acquaintances.
-Yuzu – 2 friends. The rest merely seem to tolerate her.
-Mia – 5-6. She wants more though!
-Selena – 3 friends.
-Naki - …1.
-Yulia – Everyone. Except those who hurt her friends.
-Alwin – 1. PRINCESSSS
-Yysara – 2-3 unless you count her snakes.
-Miyako - PC – 4-5. School friends? Probably like 4 or so.
-Tsuyoshi - 1ish.
-Apo – Looots of acquaintances, but not many true friends she can count on. Like 1-2.

-Aoi – Lots~
-Sarai – Not many.
-Birgitte – Not too many but she would like more who think she is their friend.
-Yuzu – A few more would make her happy
-Mia – As many as she can make.
-Selena – She could stand to have a few more than the three? She has.
-Naki – Not any.
-Yulia – Everyone.
-Alwin – Lots!
-Yysara – A few.
-Miyako - Only a few more than she has right now. She’s got a lot to do and well they can be clingy?
-Tsuyoshi - He's not sure how to be friends...
-Apo – A few more would be nice, maybe ones she can hang out with more often.

-Aoi –  Uuuh lots of things if she’s upset? She’s rather open and doesn’t think things through all the time.
-Sarai – Uh she’d make a scene to make someone else look stupid. Like…she’d be the one orchestrating it but they’d enact it. : D
-Birgitte – Someone hurting a child. She’s stop that shit in an instant and cause  a huge fuss.
-Yuzu – Um if she felt she was being ignored or mistreated she’d make a huge ass scene.
-Mia – Seeing bullying would cause the quiet and shy woman to just burst up and make scenes.
-Selena – Oh god a serious scene? Nothing really. A goofy scene she’d do, or one meant to embarrass someone else.
-Naki – Nothing. She hates public. Maybe as an escape tactic?
-Yulia – being treated as a child or called short. Or being romanced. Or being complimented in a way that makes her flustered...
-Alwin – If he got upset he’d make a scene over what upset him.
-Yysara – Nothing really. She’s too…reclusive and hides her feelings.
-Miyako - Miyako would probably getting dumped or attacked by someone or something. She’d also make a scene over healing someone/something since she’d use her power without thinking twice if she could help someone.
-Tsuyoshi - If he got overly flustered from someone's thoughts he might accidentally make one, but other than that he might only make a scene over protecting a kid or animal.
-Apo – Apo is a scene in public all on her own, she doesn't need to make them.

-Aoi – Rin.
-Sarai – This is hard…she wants to live more than anything and keep living. She might not even give her life for those she loves most.
-Birgitte – Her love or her people.
-Yuzu -  Someone else to protect them.
-Mia – Her family or their happiness. I joke about time travel with her, but if she ever did get a chance to go back in time and ended up able to save her uncle and aunt and cousin or her grandma… She would even if it meant she disappeared. The same for Masaru, if she could have stopped the abuse or saved his mother… She would in a heartbeat.
-Selena – Her King, Luca/Julian...Maybe Hibiki.
-Naki – Her brother. That’s it.
-Yulia – Her friends!
-Alwin – His sister… he’s not the life giving type otherwise, other than in stupid accidents?
-Yysara – Her snakes or her Espada
-Miyako -  Miyako would to save her friends...
-Tsuyoshi - Maybe a kid?
-Apo – Her true friends. But don't tell them this, they'd get all sappy and shit and weh.

-Aoi – She’s selfish, arrogant and doesn’t care about life or death of others. She is prone to losing her temper and getting utterly bloodthirsty when someone threatens Rin… She also doesn’t care about boundaries and always pushes other over the top.
-Sarai – ARROGANCE. And Boredom. She’s easily bored and needs new things to keep her interested in things.
-Birgitte – She loves too easily and gets attached before its safe. She also tends to think about her appearance a bit too much.
-Yuzu -  Arrogant and haughty. She acts first and asks if its okay later.
-Mia – Stubborn to a fault, she also tends to place her trust in others utterly once given without thinking if they are nice to her. She can hold grudges forever.
-Selena – Hates and loves and cares for others way too strongly. She can also be a frigid bitch when she pushes all that aside and pushes other to her own perfectionist standards.
-Naki – She hides everything behind as many different mask as possible. She also gives little fucks about the lives of anyone else.
-Yulia – Very very short tempered and prone to violence when set off.
-Alwin – Childlike and innocent in some ways, he believes most anything. Has a short temper when told no and is impossibly jealous over others.
-Yysara – Pushes herself past her abilities and takes on all she can from others if it means not being left alone or with her own thoughts. Once a thought enters her head it’s hard to dislodge it.
-Miyako -  Miyako tends to act first and gets overly enthusiastic. She has very little sense of her own mortality, at least other than in bits of just shock. She also can be a bit childish and cries a lot when not needed. Also tends to think she cases so many bad things and apologize for them.
-Tsuyoshi - He's aloof, untrusting, can be too playful to push others away and tends to just... ignore things he doesn't like to think about. Also he doesn't think or plan ahead, lives in the moment...
-Apo – A hairpin fucking temper, along with swearing. A rather strong insistence on drowning all her problems in liquor constantly... Doesn't listen to others wants, just does whatever she wants and sorta expects people to follow or leave. Doesn't remember her uber strength at times... Tends to try to hide her big softy adoring heart.

-Aoi – Others. She really tries to be all like YEAH SHINIGAMI DUTIES AND YEAH OTHER PEOPLES LIVES but…its hard for her to empathize.
-Sarai – Laws other leaders make. She doesn’t really care.
-Birgitte – Whatever the person across the table at negotiations does. She tries to give some fucks about the state of the realms but really can’t be bothered to care too much.
-Yuzu – Her etiquette lessons.
-Mia – Mia tries to care about issues such as the treaty or such, as a high ranking officer…but she’s most concerned with her family instead.
-Selena – Selena ends up pretending to care about others feelings or try to, at least as far as certain Quincies or others go.
-Naki – Pretty much most things other than Shinies or her brother.
-Yulia – She doesn’t really try to pretend anything. She actually believes in the Dios mission and makes it her duty to give those hollows and others  a happy and safe place to live.
-Alwin – Nothing : D he cares about what he does and doesn’t what he doesn’t.
-Yysara – Important information such as the states of the realms or the laws she must enforce. She…mostly cares about doing her job so as that’s part of her job she tries to care more.
-Miyako - Miyako tries to care about the bigger things at work, but she can’t cause she need to focus on down to earth things and smaller issues. Like hollow/arrancar/human/shinigami relations is too big of a concept for her to be able to care utterly about.
-Tsuyoshi - He...doesn't really pretend to care about anything, maybe small talk with others while at the casino?
-Apo – If someone is paying her to beat some group up or something, depending on who the person is or what they want... She'll pretend to care about their mission if its what they ask. But she really doesn't.

-Aoi – Aoi doesn’t really try to project any airs. She’s normally just her all the time no matter what.
-Sarai –She tries to project a calm and collected air but generally just comes off as cold or disinterested.
-Birgitte – She tries to project the air of a lady, and it generally works though she can come off a bit corny or over verbose.
-Yuzu – She tries to project the air of a noble lady but instead comes off as a brat and childish sometimes.
-Mia – She doesn’t try to project airs?
-Selena – She tries to project an air of just capability and comes off as a bitchy cold woman instead.
-Naki – Her airs that she gives off tend to come off as such. Though when she pouts and tries to be stoic it can come out cute…
-Yulia – That she is disinterested in romance or affection. She really likes it and stories about it.
-Alwin - : D no airs~
-Yysara – She tries to project a WORK FIRST air which can come off as just she doesn’t like fun things when she does.
-Miyako - Miyako tries to project an air of just I AM ADULT ENOUGH which ends up showing how immature she still is really.
-Tsuyoshi - He tries to project a 'cool guy' air but really he's an easily flustered dork.
-Apo – She exudes a TOTALLY ALWAYS HAPPY OR EXUBERANT YEAAAH feel, but she's honestly really lonely and hides it.

What is something most other characters do in your setting do that your character thinks is dumb?

-Aoi – Care about death? Iunno, Aoi doesn’t think most things people do are dumb.
-Sarai – Be upfront and honest all the time.
-Birgitte – Waste money.
-Yuzu – Have no Pride in their heritage!
-Mia – Um… Lying and being dishonest about feelings?
-Selena – Not work their asses off and to their utmost potential.
-Naki – Fall in love and trust people.
-Yulia – Date or go out with others.
-Alwin – Why would someone look down on a cat keyboard that’s dumb.
-Yysara – Not talk to animals?
-Miyako - Hurt others. She hates it, why would you do that?
-Tsuyoshi - He's not really sure... Maybe constant thoughts about sex and shit. UUuuugh whyyyy. Pleeease.
-Apo – She doesn't really understand backstabbers at all, so anyone who drops their friends for something thats like not world ending is a fucking tool to her.

-Aoi – Further towards rude even if she doesn't mean to be. 7/10
-Sarai – Depends on her mood. She can be rude as shit when she wants. She can also be a diplomat when she wants.
-Birgitte – 2/10. Very polite.
-Yuzu – 6/10, tends to be rude but tries to make up for it in some ways.
-Mia – 1/10. Uber polite and sweet. However beware those damned fangs...
-Selena – 8/10. Rude as shit, she gives no fucks.
-Naki – 10/10 Absolutely no fucks.
-Yulia – 3-6/10 depending on whether she knows if its fine to do or not. She sometimes does things without realizing its rude.
-Alwin – 3/10. Really polite.
-Yysara – 2/10 normally, as along as she knows its rude to do.
-Miyako - She’s about a 2-3/10. She’s a teen so she can sometimes just forget things.
-Tsuyoshi - 4 or so depending on whether your thoughts are nasty or not.
-Apo – 7-9 depending. She has no boundaries towards others. Or well its better to say she doesn't care about others boundaries unless she cares for the person.

What is one thing your character/s can do that other characters on the site would never expect them to be able to?

-Aoi – Abstain from Sex? I don’t know, Aoi is crazy enough that it is highly possibly everyone assumes she’ll do all the things she can do.
-Sarai – Play arcade games really well. Especially Dance Dance revolution.
-Birgitte –Uh… probably make a goof of herself, she only does it once in a great while.
-Yuzu – Steal kittens from awful pet stores. She’s good at it.
-Mia – Have Sex.
-Selena – Be nice. Love others.
-Naki – Can speak over 100 languages and dialects. She may not be smart in some ways, but she’s a genius when it comes to linguistics.
-Yulia - I don't really know. No one knows her decently enough to have any of idea of what people might expect.
-Alwin – Stuff someone in a cage and keep them forever.
-Yysara – I guess do reckless things.
-Miyako - She can dance awesomely~ Have sex?
-Tsuyoshi - He can... read minds? No one knows or thinks that :D
-Apo – Um get all mushy and soft hearted over things? Or dress up girly/can do make up and hair stuff really well?

Last edited by The ArchKitty on Sun Mar 22, 2015 3:01 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: THE RETURN OF QUESTIONS   THE RETURN OF QUESTIONS I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 11:56 am

All Questions Topics updated with the two newest >_>; for me at least.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: THE RETURN OF QUESTIONS   THE RETURN OF QUESTIONS I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 1:29 am

Masaru - Losing his loved ones/Clan/Positioning as a shinigami, the things he's basically lived his entire life for basically; if those were gone there wouldn't be anything left.
Kaimu - Losing his family and those he cares for again; he couldn't handle it a second time, he could barely handle the first.
Rin - Losing Ruka/Aoi, especially if he could have prevented it somehow
Luca - Unknown, after becoming an arrancar his emotions have mellowed to the point it would be extremely difficult to truly break him
Saaya - Unknown
Hibiki - Being re-captured by Bell's Viper because it would mean his death
Narue - Losing Hato-kun, which is basically the only reminder of her brother she has left. If Hato-kun were gone, it would be as if Riichi was completely gone.
Riye - Had it continued, the constant accusations of her being a liar when she told people about seeing ghosts back when she didn't understand others couldn't see them.
Muika - Losing Iyuki permanently/Being re-captured by Bell's Viper
Ikue - Considering she's lived her life rather normally, it'd be quite easy to break her with whatever would normally break a normal happy human.

Masaru - Meeting and making all of the new friends he's made, and being able to be happy with Nozomi and Mia.
Kaimu - Being able to be with his friends and family without worry again.
Rin - Ruka, had she not been around after he lost his memories he would have likely taken his life, and Aoi, he's become much more less alienated from everything and his feelings and such have overall improved.
Luca - Probably as of now, becoming an Espada
Saaya - Surviving his childhood so he's able to travel as he does now!
Hibiki - Getting out of Bell's Viper
Narue - Meeting Riichi
Riye - Getting to meet others that know and have experience with the spiritually aware, thanks to them she doesn't feel all that alone anymore.
Muika - Iyuki, he's helped her far more than she can even begin to express
Ikue - Her family, and her love of the stars and space!

Masaru - Having to kill his father
Kaimu - Losing his brother, sister-in-law, and niece
Rin - Losing his memories
Luca - His father's disapproval of his hobby
Saaya - Nearly dying as a child
Hibiki - Parent's Murder/Bell's Viper
Narue - Losing Riichi
Riye - Losing her mother
Muika - Bell's Viper/Seiya
Ikue - Her father's death

Masaru - Tripping as a child in front of one of the servants, possibly remembers only due to it being embarrassing
Kaimu - Doesn't really have any seemingly insignificant ones
Rin - Doesn't really have any
Luca - Doesn't really have any
Saaya - Doesn't really have any
Hibiki - Doesn't really have any
Narue - Skipping stones at a lake
Riye - Feeling secondhand embarrassment over an anime character
Muika - Remembers seeing paperwork and lots of cameras in her parent's home when she was a child.
Ikue - Playing with Honami and listening to her dad tell them stories before bed

Masaru - He works because it's his duty to, when he isn't working he will usually spend it doing something involving his hobbies, or will spend his time off with Nozomi or Mia
Kaimu - Works because he needs to, and wants to help show he's trustworthy to the Seireitei, he spends some free time enjoying his more relaxing hobbies like walking, but will mostly spend it with Lakshmi or Mia if either are free.
Rin - His work is his hobby
Luca - He works because he's good at what he does, and by working he can also enjoy his hobbies so yes, he works to support his hobbies in a sense.
Saaya - Works to survive, and continue traveling
Hibiki - Works to support his life.
Narue - Yes, she works to support herself and her hobbies, but she has fun with her work.
Riye - Yes, she loves her work though, but her work supports her hobbies, and she will spend her spare time enjoying her hobbies.
Muika - She works to help support herself and Iyuki, she doesn't really have many hobbies on her own
Ikue - Doesn't have a serious job, but her work would involve her interests.

Masaru - Anything involving his past, but he knows under certain circumstances sometimes he needs to
Kaimu - He's reluctant to show his emotions when he's worried or upset about something
Rin - He's reluctant to show his emotions when he's upset
Luca - Nothing really
Saaya - Nothing really
Hibiki - Anything about his past
Narue - She's always reluctant to delve into subjects about herself that tend to cause others to become sad, such as her past.
Riye - Anything involving her abilities or spiritual awareness unless she knows it's safe to do so.
Muika - Anything about her past
Ikue - That she's spiritually aware, because she's unsure of whether or not some people are safe to tell them.

Masaru - 3+
Kaimu - Quite a few thanks to his days as a wanderer
Rin - 3+
Luca - He is unsure if what he's experienced is friendship or just socialization on most experiences.
Saaya - A couple
Hibiki - tch.
Narue - Is friends with a lot of people, she loves making friends
Riye - 1
Muika - 4+
Ikue - 5+

For all of them it doesn't really matter, they don't have a preference for quantity.

Masaru - Witnessing violence? He wouldn't lose his cool, but he'd handle it which would probably draw attention?
Kaimu - Witnessing violence, he doesn't care about keeping his cool.
Rin - Aoi could possibly cause him to become too flustered which would draw attention
Luca - Wouldn't really cause a scene for anything
Saaya - Wouldn't really cause a scene for anything
Hibiki - If someone were to get him angry enough to lose his cool it would draw attention.
Narue - Someone trying to take Hato-kun
Riye - If she was being attacked by a hollow, she would be running for her life, but attempt to run through alleyways to avoid causing a scene.
Muika - She wouldn't get loud or anything but would deal with things with obvious silent anger, if someone was bothering Iyuki or herself she would probably attempt violence if pushed too far
Ikue - If someone makes her flustered enough she'll react strongly no matter how much she would prefer not to.

Masaru - Nozomi/Mia [Basically those he considers Family/People he really cares for, not actual clan-wise]
Kaimu - His family
Rin - Ruka/Aoi
Luca - He wouldn't forfeit his life on purpose for anything really, not now anyway?
Saaya - Nothing really on purpose
Hibiki - He had had the idea of turning himself in to Bell's Viper to save Miyako
Narue - Nothing really as of now
Riye - Nothing really on purpose as of now?
Muika - Iyuki
Ikue - Her family/really close friends

Masaru - Can occasionally be too nice, and sometimes neglects his health for work
Kaimu - He hides his feelings from those that care about him a lot, which he realizes is problematic.
Rin - His jealousy is something he believes is extremely problematic, along with his self hatred; etc.
Luca - Too quiet, tends to not have much care on certain things.
Saaya - Can seem a bit too carefree
Hibiki - His inability to speak his feelings clearly
Narue - Her inability to understand her own feelings on occasion
Riye - She can be too trusting at times
Muika - Her distrust in others, it tends to alienate her unless other make an effort
Ikue - Becomes too flustered too easily, can be a bit too nice.

Masaru - Doesn't really pretend to care about anything; if he cares for something, he cares for it openly
Kaimu - Working as a shinigami again? He works so he can be with his loved ones, not because he cares about the Seireitei, but he'll pretend to at least if he needs to.
Rin - He doesn't try to pretend to care about things
Luca - He doesn't try to pretend to care about things, but isn't very open about showing he cares for things either.
Saaya - He doesn't try to pretend to care about things, if he cares for something, he cares openly.
Hibiki - He doesn't pretend to try to care about anything, even if he cares for it he'll hide it. He hides everything.
Narue - Doesn't really pretend to care about anything; if she cares for it, then she cares for it.
Riye - If someone is talking to her about a series or something she doesn't care for she'll pretend to so the person can talk about it? Overall, she rarely pretends.
Muika - It's difficult to get her to care for things/others in the first place so she doesn't really pretend to care about things if she doesn't.
Ikue - Doesn't pretend to care, she'll care openly if she cares about something.

Masaru - He's professional and polite by nature, but he does hide how ridiculous he can be most of the time.
Kaimu - He doesn't project an image that differs from how he really is. His happy airs used to be a projection, but after centuries it just became his overall personality.
Rin - He doesn't really project any image, but he does try hide his more dorky side.
Luca - He doesn't project any image, he acts just as he really is.
Saaya - He doesn't project any image, he acts just as he really is.
Hibiki - He doesn't project any image, he acts just as he really is.
Narue - She always puts on happy airs, if she's scared or upset she'll never show it to anyone.
Riye - She doesn't project any image, she acts just as she really is.
Muika - It's not on purpose but her shyness often seems to be coldness, but she never does anything to correct herself in the first place when it comes to that. Overall, she's just extremely unsure and shy around others, rather than truly cold.
Ikue - She doesn't project any image, she acts just as she really is.

Masaru - Doesn't really find anything anyone around him does that's specifically always dumb?
Kaimu - Doesn't really find anything anyone around him does that's specifically always dumb?
Rin - Doesn't really find anything anyone around him does that's specifically always dumb?
Luca - Doesn't really find anything anyone around him does that's specifically always dumb
Saaya - Doesn't really find anything anyone around him does that's specifically always dumb
Hibiki - Everything is dumb, or so he pretends to think, but he's not around enough people to really notice anything specific.
Narue - Doesn't really find anything anyone around her does that's specifically always dumb?
Riye - Doesn't really find anything anyone around her does that's specifically always dumb?
Muika - Doesn't really find anything anyone around her does that's specifically always dumb?
Ikue - Doesn't really find anything anyone around her does that's specifically always dumb.

Masaru - Probably a one, he always tries to act his best and be as nice and polite as he can be.
Kaimu - A two probably, he always tends to be polite towards anyone he meets unless he knows that they're awful people.
Rin - He probably ranges around the two-three range, it's part of his nature to act polite, and also important to his job/image.
Luca - A four or five, his silence might be seen as rude, but when speaking he's usually always polite, though his replies are short and straight to the point.
Saaya - One or two, he typically always tries to be polite towards anyone he meets.
Hibiki - An eight leaning towards rudeness mostly likely, he can be a jerk most of the time. Kindness from him is rare and often difficult to notice.
Narue - A one, she's always happy and polite towards others
Riye - Probably a two, she'll always try to be nice and polite to others
Muika - Six probably leaning more towards rudeness? If she doesn't know you you'll mostly receive short responses from her, which can seem rude; she'll attempt politeness as best she can though nowadays.
Ikue - Probably a one, she always tends to be polite towards anyone she meets!

What is one thing your characters can do that other characters on the site would never expect them to be able to?

Masaru - Have sex
Kaimu - Settle down?
Rin - Can be confident on occasion
Luca - ???
Saaya - ???
Hibiki - Actually be kind in his own backwards way towards others?
Narue - Feel sad or afraid of things
Riye - ???
Muika - Be nice? Even if it's mostly through her actions.
Ikue - ???

Last edited by Rukuya on Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: THE RETURN OF QUESTIONS   THE RETURN OF QUESTIONS I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 8:06 pm

Rukuya wrote:

What is one thing your characters can do that other characters on the site would never expect them to be able to?

Masaru - Have sex
Kaimu - Settle down?

Have to admit these two continue to crack me up. Forever.

I did not expect either >_>
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: THE RETURN OF QUESTIONS   THE RETURN OF QUESTIONS I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 5:51 am

Lakshmi: If she were to do something reckless and cause harm to those she loves or if they were to all go away/die.
Iyuki: Muika dying.
Zenzaki: Being taken back to the Soul Society in Chains and forced to submit to their justice.

Lakshmi: There are a few… But being taken in by Setsuna and accepted as family… As well as finding someone to share her life with now.
Iyuki:  Finding his place in the world, by Muika’s side.
Zenzaki: Realizing though he had snapped, he was still a genius inventor and could come up with more things.

Lakshmi:  Being told she could not learn what she desired and forced into a mold that didn’t fit her. She ran away and spent a long time attempting to get to the Soul Society.
Iyuki: When he realized he couldn’t make a place in the company or the world like his siblings. He didn’t have the talent or drive to… So he ran from it.
Zenzaki: When he slaughtered his entire Noble family/House

Lakshmi: She has a memory of just her Grandfather smiling and then frowning, from something she did. She does not remember why though.
Iyuki: He has a few of those, mostly odd dreams about bunnies and moon goddesses.
Zenzaki: Everything of his past. Euch.

Lakshmi: She works. Her hobbies were things such as drinking and more work before.
Iyuki: Works to support his life, though he does enjoy being a butler.
Zenzaki: His work is his hobby.

Lakshmi: That she is pregnant. That she already fell in love. That she wishes to be free to heal and travel.
Iyuki: That he really does love sex even if its not gentlemanly.
Zenzaki: Anything personal.

Lakshmi: 3-4.
Iyuki: 4 or 5.
Zenzaki: 1…maybe.

Lakshmi: A few more couldn’t hurt.
Iyuki: He can never have enough friends.
Zenzaki: No.

Lakshmi: She might make a scene in public if she caught someone hurting another or being a hassle, she might also make a scene if someone were to bother Kaimu with hitting on to the point of obnoxiousness.
Iyuki: He would fear making scenes, but if he had to he would to protect Muika.
Zenzaki: If he got bored he’d do it for fun.

Lakshmi: Right now? Not even Kaimu, though it would kill her to watch him die.
Iyuki: Muika.
Zenzaki: Nothing other than his freedom.

Lakshmi: Once she gives her whole heart or thought to something, it can be almost impossible to stop her tends to push others away when they get to close to prevent that and it leaves her weak to them. Extremely low self esteem, to the point of hating herself, which causes her to lash out at others when they start to push her on good points or compliment her.
Iyuki: He tends to assume things without thinking, or putting too much thought into his assumptions. He’s also way too nice, allowing others to use him and step all over him as they please to make them happy.
Zenzaki: Arrogant, self-centered, thinks he’s the only worthwhile being in existence. Manipulative…

Lakshmi: The Shinigami mission as a whole. She wishes to help the world on a more personal and less abstract way, byhealing and helping those who need it elsewhere.
Iyuki: Iyuki always cares with all his heart and never pretends.
Zenzaki: Others when he’s working and they are paying customers.

Lakshmi: She tries to project a calm, caring demeanor but her teasing and sense of humor get in the way. It does not help that Kaimu will tend to tease her in public and cause her to lose her cool and calmness…
Iyuki: He attempts to project a calm and butlery individual but he ends up projecting instead a happy little wolf pup who adores his girlfriend to the point of others getting obnoxious love vibes.
Zenzaki: He tries to project a rude asshole and succeeds I imagine.

Lakshmi: Fight.
Iyuki: Sleep around and break others hearts.
Zenzaki: Be nice.

Lakshmi: 4/10. She can be polite but her teasing can get too much.
Iyuki: 1/10. Polite to a fault.
Zenzaki: 10/10. You got money? He’ll pretend for a bit.

Lakshmi: Be reckless and take risks.
Iyuki: Brave, be brave and face down danger with a smile.
Zenzaki: …He likes cats so maybe be nice to them?
Back to top Go down
Potatoes O'Brien

Potatoes O'Brien

PostSubject: Re: THE RETURN OF QUESTIONS   THE RETURN OF QUESTIONS I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 10:34 am

Obie: Probably being a medic on the front lines of a big war or something. Lots of big spooky fights and pain and no chance to work in the garden to calm himself? Bad days.

Yukari: Being rendered unable to do her job, ie: imprisoned for life, losing hands.

Bart: Being chained up and imprisoned in a dark cell for years with no-one to speak to. But why would you ever do that to him? ;A;

Machiko: Having anything super bad happening to her boss or company, they're practically more family than her real family.

Obie: The Giant Cabbage Incident. His parents were so proud, and Cabbie was so delicious.

Yukari: Her first home-made explosive that didn’t go off by accident. Sure she lost her eyebrows, but man was that fun.

Bart: Moving to Japan! Everyone there was just so fantastic and friendly, it was a great to place to live.

Machiko: Being awarded her current prosthetic hand and awakening to her Fullbringer powers. She could help her company so much more now!

Obie: The soul-crushing, devastating disaster that was the Great Bug Invasion of Destroyed Veggies. Also his girlfriend broke up with him.

Yukari: Honestly, losing the feeling in her fingertips. In the long run she’s starting to miss it.

Bart: The day that his Uncle Amos, the only family member to ever acknowledge him, died. It was also the only time that he had cried in his life.

Machiko: Overhearing her father talk about selling her to pay of his debt to the Yakuza.

Obie: Falling face first into a big mud puddle when he was a little kid. Poor Tiny Obie was absolutely caked in mud afterwards.

Yukari: There was this one big dog? He was huge, and he slobbered a lot on her hands when she petted him, but he was a good dog. She’s not sure if he belonged to her, though.

Bart: The first trash can that he was ever stuffed in while living in Moscow. But he would never call that an insignificant memory, though! :D

Machiko: The first time she ever did an errand for Kasumi. (It was getting coffee, and she got the handle stuck on her hook hand for the longest time)

Both Obie and Yukari both actually like their jobs, which are also luckily mostly their hobbies as well. Yukari a bit moreso because when not working she’s just a frumpy bored sourpuss.

Bart however, works out of pure dedication to Sarai and his new Arrancar family, because they’re all super nice and gave him a new home!

Machiko: When on the job, Machiko is all work. But when she's off the clock so has hobbies to wind her down.

Obie: That people call him a ‘bunny’ OBIE IS NOT A BUNNY

Yukari: The real reason why she tries to keep working all the time and stay busy.

Bart: Hello my name is Bartholomew J. Mason and I was abused and neglected by my family for years before dying and leaving everyone I’ve ever cared about behind! :D

Machiko: The first time she tried to tell the person she had feelings for how she really felt.

Obie: Maybe… one? Mia was nice and the least scary.

Yukari: She might… kinda drive people away with her hobbies and constant exploding. Maybe.

Bart: Plenty! And he’s always looking to make more and more!

Machiko: Err, friends? She's got work acquaintances

Obie: A few close and non-spooky friends are pretty ideal for Obie. Like maybe four or five?

Yukari: Pfffft, why put a limit on it? If they can put up with her BRING ‘EM ON!

Bart: All of them. Everyone needs to be friends and smile and have a happy time! :D

Machiko: Just enough to trust without having to look over her shoulder all the time.

Obie: HahaHAAhaAHaha. Just poke him on the shoulder from behind or shout his name from across the street. He’ll make a scene pretty easily.

Yukari: Challenging her ability to blow stuff up. Never doubt Yukari’s ability to make you go boom.

Bart: Nothing could really happen to make Bart cause a scene, unless you hurt one of his friends. Because he will find you.

Machiko: If something happened to get her suits all dirty and she wasn't on the job? Nothing would stop her from getting to a dry-cleaners. Nothing

Obie: Dying is still SUPER SCARY, even if he lives in a world where most of the population has died before. Obie doesn’t have that luxury, so he’s not all that willing to die for… anything.

Yukari: Remember that end part in Michael Bay’s Armageddon? (Wow Bay gets mentioned a lot in Yukari questions) Yukari would totally do what Bruce Willis did, but only for the explosion, not for her family or planet or anything.

Bart: His friends! :D He’d throw himself on all the swords ever if it meant that his friends would be okay.

Machiko: Her boss Kasumi, and a lesser extent the company she works for.

Obie: Everything scares him, he’s super self conscious, afraid to take risks, SUPER AFRAID, and so much more!

Yukari: Kinda headstrong, doesn’t worry too much about other’s problems, a little too dedicated to her job (not that she’d say that ever)

Bart: In a bizarre way: His dedication to his friends. Because everyone he meets he considers his friend, and it definitely doesn’t help with his self-preservation. Luckily he can take a pretty good hit or two.

Machiko: She can be a bit too serious and formal at times, and jokes seem to fly over her head a bit.

Obie: He pretends to care about the world outside of Soul Society, but in reality it’s just way too spooky for him to bother with.

Yukari: Safety restrictions, noise complaints, her own well-being sometimes, and adhering strictly to the Scientific Method.

Bart: While Bart respects his other Arrancar’s penchant towards physical strength, he doesn’t quite agree with their views on violence. Which is to say it ever happening.

Machiko:  When people make excuses on why they couldn't make a protection payment at the end of the month. She's heard all the stories already.

Obie: You pretty much get what you see with Obie. He doesn’t try to put on a show for others to see him a different way, and he’s cool with that. He knows he’s a scaredy cat and embraces it.

Yukari: That she’s super chipper and energetic all the time. She does her stuff for a reason, but it’s not something she really brings up at all.

Bart: Also a pretty “What you see is what you get” kinda guy. He’s just super happy for everyone and everything :D

Machiko: When not at work, she's not really as rough or demanding. Turns into a big softy, really.

Obie: HAHA WHY LEAVE SOUL SOCIETY, GUYS? Oddly enough living in a society of the dead is more calming that being with the living.

Yukari: Uh, why doesn’t everyone love explosions? Ya’ll need to get on the same page as her.

Bart: He wouldn’t say anything that people did was dumb! But he would wonder why everyone was fighting in the first place. Why didn’t they all just try to get along?

Machiko: All this crazy nonsense with Hollows and Quincies and Shinigami. Just leave her town be already!

Obie: He seems mostly polite, if not just waaaaaay too spooked by everything. So he tries to make sure people are alright with him (so they don’t completely destroy him oh nooooo)

Yukari: Honestly she’d seem kinda rude. For one she’s always pretty loud and boisterous, and if you try to talk to her off work she’ll seem mostly disinterested because it’s sooooo boring. *sigh*

Bart: Bart is super polite to everyone, but he’ll still back off of someone if he feels like he’s bothering them with his super friendliness.

Machiko: Projects a very aura of polite professionalism at all times when at work. Especially when smacking dudes down.

Obie: Perform a rather good tea ceremony. It’s not that common anymore, and not many people would want to bother learning how to do it. Please don’t pay attention to the hat.

Yukari: Is really, really, really good at word finds. Like, stupid good. Which is mostly the reason why she doesn’t do them anymore because they’re all too easy. She longs for the day for a really tough word find to test her might.

Bart: He doesn’t have many hidden talents, mostly because he’s a really open person about… everything. But he’d probably surprise people with just how good of a dancer that he is!

Machiko: Just how well she can move her fake metal hand thing. All thanks to her magnetism powers.

Last edited by Potatoes O'Brien on Sun Apr 19, 2015 3:32 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Machiko answeeeers)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE RETURN OF QUESTIONS   THE RETURN OF QUESTIONS I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE RETURN OF QUESTIONS
Page 1 of 1