(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Humans Are Odd I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Humans Are Odd I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Humans Are Odd I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Humans Are Odd I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Humans Are Odd I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Humans Are Odd I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Humans Are Odd I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Humans Are Odd I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Humans Are Odd I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Humans Are Odd

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Humans Are Odd Empty
PostSubject: Humans Are Odd   Humans Are Odd I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 12:44 am

So many notes! Pastel was wrapped around her neck, repeating back to Yysara things she was missing as she scribbled furiously. This was an entirely different country than the one she had visited before, without a gigai once again due to hers not being made yet.

Instead, she stood in her usual rather flashy uniform and veil, along with a few of her snakes. This time only three of the smaller ones accompanied her, Pastel the pastel rainbow little snake that wrapped around her neck and hair being her regular one. How this snake existed was unknown, but she could understand and communicate with snakes and had thought it rude to ask such a personal question.

One fang showed for now, in addition to her other snake hollow attributes as she walked along. She had not been told to keep her energy muffled, so instead she was a walking beacon without realizing it. Giving off Lieutenant level arrancar energy, it was highly possible someone would come to investigate...

But she was just taking notes, furiously filling a little notebook while talking to a small snake about flowers.
Back to top Go down
Bebo

Bebo

Humans Are Odd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Humans Are Odd   Humans Are Odd I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 12:53 am

"Mm, better hide your energy better lady. Someone more aggressive than I might notice and try to take you out or something." A light laugh would probably interrupt the note-taking lady, as our lovable lazy oaf of a Quincy made his presence known a few feet nearby.

Leaning against a pillar outside the entrance of a nearby shop, the man took a drag of the cigarette he was currently smoking and let the smoke out into the air. "Especially since you're an Arrancar. Hollows aren't exactly given the red carpet treatment here." He chuckled again as he turned his head to look at the woman, sizing her up...in more ways than one.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Humans Are Odd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Humans Are Odd   Humans Are Odd I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 1:00 am

Unaware of the other person until they spoke, her and Pastel were having a stirring discussion about whether the blue flowers were the same type as the red and if they differentiated by colors or other means. The voice though was a shock to hear, having been also unaware of someone being able to see her in this form.

"Hide it?" Yysara was startled from her notes, glancing up with eyes just barely wider than usual to show such a response. She looked up at the sky for a moment, thoughtful until...the energy she gave off was rather muted. The human seemed kind enough, laughing was a good thing? So it made sense to take their advice. Looking at the person, she examined them carefully with dark crimson eyes before taking more notes. "Red carpet treatment is...something? Take me out? But I am just taking notes. I thought the human world was much different from Hueco Mundo."

Her head tilted just slightly in confusion as Pastel got shy and slithered up into her hair. She had no idea what some of his words meant, but she moved closer to him to listen better.
Back to top Go down
Bebo

Bebo

Humans Are Odd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Humans Are Odd   Humans Are Odd I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 1:20 am

"Yeah, you know, given a nice welcome. It was sarcasm Lady, friendly anyways." Jack chuckled a bit again as he took another quick hit, this time exhaling the smoke to the side. This one was definitely a newcomer to their realm. Fortunate that she meet someone like he, who wouldn't try to shoot her the moment he saw her. She moved closer, but that was probably out of sheer curiosity, not that it would unnerve the man anyway.

"Take you out...like, you know, someone killing you. A lot of my compatriots would have shot first and asked questions later, especially since the Hollows who do make it to this place are usually the violent type....us Quincy have no such truce like the Shinigami do with your kind." He explained, holding his cigarette in his hand as he lowered it to his side for the moment.

"So what's your story? You an Espada?" He asked benignly as he looked at Yysara again. She probably wasn't, given her energy output, but he figured he would ask.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Humans Are Odd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Humans Are Odd   Humans Are Odd I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 1:43 am

"No, I really do not know. I do know of sarcasm though." Yysara's tone was not upset or angry she was merely stating the truth of her ignorance, taking more notes. She could be snarky when she wanted, but it was not something she wanted right now... His smoking did not seem to bother her one bit.

His words stopped her slow forward progress to the man's side, her eyes looking back up from her notes. "Then why didn't you? You could have killed me and been done."

At her words, three snake heads popped out of various hiding places. A blue coral snake and a small baby green tree snake, in addition to the pastel snake. They hissed at him in warning, but she just reached up and patted them. Her creamy blonde hair shook lightly as she gave him a negative. "I am the head fraccion to the Tricera, who watches over the human world interests of the Espada. I am newly given this position and know...nothing."

Realizing she had been slightly rude, and despite hissing protests she bowed to the quincy. "Yysara Emr, Sir Quincy."
Back to top Go down
Bebo

Bebo

Humans Are Odd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Humans Are Odd   Humans Are Odd I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 12:49 pm

"Because truth be told, violence can make things get messy. I don't like to get messy, unless its my own doing." The Sternritter laughed, raising his cigarette hand again to take a quick hit, letting it fall back down afterwards. "Besides, I much prefer diplomacy. You can't learn anything from a dead person, can you?"

He noticed the snakes who crawled out of the various places they could have been hiding...snakes all over her body? Oookay, maybe this one you might want to sit out, Jack. Fraccion? If he recalled, those were basically the Espada's personal agents, much like a Lieutenant for a Shinigami division, and she was assigned to the one in charge of monitoring the human world? Hm...could be interesting.

"As Socrates once said, 'I know that I know nothing', so you are among good company, Yysara Emr. Nice to meet you." He extended his free hand for her to shake. "Jack Hartmann, Quincy, as you already know." A small laugh. He would keep his affiliation to the Wandenreich a secret for now. Jack might be lazy, but he knew the meaning of tact.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Humans Are Odd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Humans Are Odd   Humans Are Odd I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 3:57 pm

"You are kind then, thank you." It felt right to thank the quincy for being so polite, a small fanged smile allowed to show. He seemed just nice in addition to how polite he was, almost like Master. "I'm sorry for invading your...turf as it is. I had no idea."

"Socrates... Philosopher, human from...Greece? Yes... a good quote." Yysara thought through things she had read, trying to work out who this person the quincy was quoting was... before realizing she had missed the whole point. Blinking through her small embarrassment, she gave Jack a polite nod as she took his hand and...held it. The snakes slithered back into her clothing or hair, content this person wanted no harm on their master. "Nice to meet you as well, Mr. Hartmann."

That was how humans called each other! Mr, Mrs, Miss. She was glad she had gotten to use it and the correct version too!

A little pleased aura surrounded her. She had gotten some customs right! "...What is a quincy, by the way? I can leave your...home if it is what you wish...but if you could help me learn I would greatly appreciate it."
Back to top Go down
Bebo

Bebo

Humans Are Odd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Humans Are Odd   Humans Are Odd I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 10:09 pm

"Kind? Nah, I'm just lazy. I could tell from the energy you were giving off that you were a newcomer to this realm...spiritual beings learn rather quickly to mute their signatures so they don't get attacked, and those that don't, well...sayonara." Jack laughed, retracting his hand after they shook. Her power must be snakes...or else, she had quite the fetish there. Hey, everybody's got their quirks.

"Please, just Jack. I hate formalities and all that...seems very non-personal. Have to deal with that enough during business meetings." Another laugh, tipping the ash off of his current cigarette. "Nah, you're fine, I don't think you'll cause any trouble. To answer your question though, Quincies, such as myself, are a clan of humans who have learned to manipulate spiritual energy to use as our weapon. We use conduits to enhance our abilities." The Sternritter explained, turning his right hand a little bit upwards to show the bangle with his Cross hanging around the wrist.

"As I said, most Quincy are uh...not very friendly with Hollows such as yourself. Kinda stems from the whole purpose of discovering our powers, to defeat the ones who would find their way to our realm. You Arrancar though...definitely more civilized, so I think diplomacy is not off the table, but hey, that's just me I guess." He chuckled as he took another hit. He was almost done with this smoke.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Humans Are Odd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Humans Are Odd   Humans Are Odd I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 11:33 pm

"I see. Master would have been very upset with that, I must be more careful. Thank you then, for being lazy." Yysara just took Jack at his word, if he said he was lazy then he was lazy. She trusted that he knew himself well enough. Tilting her head to the side as the quincy insisted on being called Jack... She blinked before speaking. "...Jack then."

The urge to call him Mr Hartmann was rising. She...felt it would be too rude though. He hated it, so therefore she mustn't. Her hand twitched. His permission was appreciated and a small smile showed as she once more gave him a bow, her dress magically staying up due to its official status as a Real Magician.

"I see, thank you. I am learning so much... This is fascinating." Her eyes sparkled just a bit with curiosity as she eyed that bangle, wanting to get closer and see it. One hand reached out lightly, before she retracted it almost immediately. Rude to touch! Listening to him explain the dislike quincy seemed to have of hollows and arrancar, Yysara gave Jack another bigger smile. "Then you are lazy and kind at once. Helpful too. Can I follow you around and learn from you then?"
Back to top Go down
Bebo

Bebo

Humans Are Odd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Humans Are Odd   Humans Are Odd I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 1:18 am

"Master? Are you a slave or something? That doesn't sound right." Jack asked the woman, perplexed a little bit. Well, it wouldn't surprise him, given the nature of Hollows and how strength meant power in their society. Ahh, yes, she called him by his name. Good, the last thing he wanted to be reminded of was all of the business meetings he had to go on with Selena...why did Adam seek to punish the man so badly? What had he ever done to disgrace the Quincy name?

She bowed, and of course the man noticed her rather large bosom as she did so. Noooo, bad Jack, this was the snake lady. Hell if he stuck his hand in there, it'd probably come out covered in fang marks. Laughing silently to himself at the thought, he then noticed her fascination with his bangle. Ehhhh, what the hell. They weren't going to fight. With his free hand, he undid the chain and offered to let Yysara examine it with a small smile.

"Follow me? Uh....well that would probably interfere with my work...but I could show you around for a little while and help you learn some stuff. That alright with you?"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Humans Are Odd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Humans Are Odd   Humans Are Odd I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 1:58 am

"I am not a slave. Assistant. Master does not care what I call him, so I call him Master. His name is Shinya, the Tricera." Yysara was confused and it showed rather a bit, a tilt of her head. Was it bad to call him that? Should she be calling him else? But it was polite and formal. Calling this man Jack was enough trouble, actually calling her master...anything else seemed impossibly worse.

Confusion was replaced with surprise, as his bangle and weapon was handed over so...trustingly. She hadn't know she could gender such responses from others and blinked slowly as her eyes went to the offered thing. Picking it up, she held it close to her face with obvious interest, turning it over and running her fingers along the points. Interesting, so interesting.

It would be rude to just examine weapon though, and so without tearing her crimson eyes from the bangle, she reached into her cleavage and pulled out a sword. It was wrapped in some sort of fabric that retracted as she held it out to Jack, revealing a segmented blade. "Serpiente, my soul. Thank you, I appreciate your humoring my curiosity..."

Her voice was distracted, dangling the bangle by its chain now so she could watch it spin.
Back to top Go down
Bebo

Bebo

Humans Are Odd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Humans Are Odd   Humans Are Odd I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 12:27 am

Shinya, eh? The Tricera...that was one of the more powerful ones if he called. Huh...well hey, if he got in good with their assistant, maybe if things went south, he might end up being spared in the worst case scenario. See? Always helped to make friends, the man thought.

She was fascinated by his bangle, which made the man laugh a small bit. Did they not have chains or anything back in Hueco Mund-did she just pull a weapon out of her boobs? Jack was momentarily stunned...h-how? Was this lady magic? Was her cleavage a magical canyon of wonder and excitement...when it wasn't filled with snakes that is? Serpiente...well that explained the snakes at least...

"N-no problem." The Quincy laughed a bit, still a little flabbergasted at what she just managed to do. "You uh...is that where you store things then?"

Last edited by Bebo on Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Humans Are Odd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Humans Are Odd   Humans Are Odd I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 12:50 am

Wondering how he channeled his power through such an innocuous and pretty thing, she glanced at Jack as he laughed slightly. Was her curiosity amusing? She did not wonder at that for long before the rather surprised look on the human's face distracted.

Yysara looked down at her boobs. Did she store things in there? Well the sword had been in her dress, held up partially by one of the snakes and the easiest way to get to it was by doing what she did. Frowning slightly, she reached up and moved her boobs apart to look between and down. The blue coral snake popped its head up in confusion before slipping back into her dress as she then dropped her boobs.

"...I do store things in them, huh. My snakes...My sword sometimes." She nodded thoughtfully, glad this human had helped her realize such an important thing she took for granted.
Back to top Go down
Bebo

Bebo

Humans Are Odd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Humans Are Odd   Humans Are Odd I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 1:52 pm

So she started groping herself at his question.

This one...this one was definitely unique. Then again, perhaps it was the human idea of modesty that was influencing his thoughts. It seemed silly that Arrancar would share that, just because they take a human-like form. Still, the man couldn't help but stare at the large chested woman as she fondled her bosom, attempting to figure out the answer. He was mesmerized, like a teenager who found their dad's dirty mags for the first time and started flipping through them. When Yysara spoke again, he was shaken out of it, taking his free hand and ruffling the back of his hair a bit.

"Right...glad I could help?" He laughed a bit, feeling a small bit awkward after that display. She just met the guy and here she was feeling herself up in front of him...I mean, not that he minded, but uh, yeah.

"So uh, whenever you are ready, we can get started on your little quest. What would you like to learn about first?" Jack asked honestly, trying to change the conversation. Those boobs were already distracting enough, she didn't need to help in that regard. Smoking the last of his cigarette, he tossed it in a nearby bin and let out the smoke in the other direction as he waited for a response from the Hollow chick.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Humans Are Odd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Humans Are Odd   Humans Are Odd I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 9:45 pm

Yysara noted the man's fascination with her chest, blinking a few times and wondering what the problem was. Was the hair ruffling a nervous tic? Or did it mean something else. Humans were curious creatures. Smiling very slightly, she gave him a grateful nod. "Yes. You helped quite a bit, Jack."

What did she want to do first? What was there to DO? She had so much to learn about and so little time. Yysara thought and stepped closer to Jack, not wanting to lose her guide. Serpiente's cover went back over it as she stuffed it back, holding out the curious jewelry for the man to take back once she had. "I do not know. What is most important to learn first? Should I learn of the humans or their customs? Or Spiritual humans? Or places and things?"
Back to top Go down
Bebo

Bebo

Humans Are Odd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Humans Are Odd   Humans Are Odd I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 12:47 am

Taking his bangle back and putting it on his wrist again, the Quincy looked around for a bit..."Hmm...well first, let's get out of the street." Jack hummed out loud before all of a sudden, grabbing the woman's arm and leading her around the corner of the building, looking up towards the roof. Did she know how to uh...sonido? or whatever the hell Arrancar called it? Well...just to be safe, he would take her up there.

Using Hirenkyaku, he effortlessly moved the two to the top of the closest building. letting Yysara down gently on her feet in one quick motion. It was an apartment sort of place, but it wasn't that big, only a few stories high. Still, they would be safe from any prying eyes, and he wouldn't look like a guy fresh out of the asylum talking to thin air to other human beings.

"Sorry about that. Don't know if you know how to use your sort of high-speed movement you Arrancar have or not, so I took you for a little ride." He chuckled. "Now, I guess we can start with humans then. Overall, we're a pretty boring bunch compared to everything else. Most of us become spiritually aware through extreme circumstances, such as Fullbringers, whose powers awaken under extreme duress, but then you have people like mine, the Quincy, who have been practicing our spiritual powers for generations." He said, taking a seat on a nearby grate to rest his lazy bones. letting out a satisfied grunt of relaxation as he did so.

"Interesting thing about those Fullbringers though...their powers are actually like yours, born from Hollow nature."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Humans Are Odd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Humans Are Odd   Humans Are Odd I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 8:13 pm

That would be good. No one could see her, correct? Other than people like him so Jack might look a bit odd. Other than a widening of her eyes though, Yysara had no reaction to Jack grabbing her and pulling her along. As he moved as if to sonido, Yysara paid attention and noted the technique in her head instead of minding that she was being drug along. Settling onto her feet, she fixed her kimono and veil before blinking at Jack's words.

"Sonido. I can do it fine, but no apologies are needed." Taking her notepad and pen back out, she flipped it open and started taking notes as Jack spoke. Humans had such interesting ways of getting power. "So the quincies... it is carried down through generations? Are the fullbringers as well?"

Watching Jack sit on a crate, she moved to kneel before sitting on her legs. The other snakes popped out of her clothing and pulled her sword out of her sleeve with them as they moved to curl up on her lap.

Fullbringers had hollow powers? She noted that especially, bringing the pen to her mouth as she bit the end with one fang. "So they... are like my kind? How is that possible?"
Back to top Go down
Bebo

Bebo

Humans Are Odd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Humans Are Odd   Humans Are Odd I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 12:04 am

"Uh...yeah you could say that. Techniques, such as the one I just used, are usually passed down from parent to child once they are old enough, or grandparent teaching grandchild, or whatever." Jack answered, reaching into his coat pocket and pulling out a cigarette. "Fullbringers, no...well not in the typical sense I guess." The Quincy continued, putting the stick in his mouth. He noticed all the writing she was doing...well it was always good to take notes.

Like the lazy man he was, he then casually pulled out his lighter and lit it, taking a quick puff before exhaling the smoke to the side, leaning forward a bit and placing his elbows on his knees, easily holding the cigarette in his mouth.

"Fullbringers are humans whose mothers were attacked by hollows while they were still in the womb, so their powers are somewhat hollow in nature, perhaps leftover spiritual energy or something." He paused, taking another hit and raising a hand up to pull the smoke from his lips. "You uh...you do know about childbirth and all that stuff...right?" He laughed a bit, a slightly hesitant tone apparent in his chuckle. Oh lord, if he had to explain it to her, things would get a little weird.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Humans Are Odd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Humans Are Odd   Humans Are Odd I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 1:18 am

"That is very interesting. Very intriguing even." Yysara looked up to carefully watch Jack put that thing back in his mouth, noting that as well. What was it? Some sort of human custom? It did not smell bad, oddly familiar but she merely noted this as well.

Watching his movements, she reached up to pet the pastel snake that had wrapped itself around her neck again and made a small sound of attention being paid. She went back to writing her notes, babies infected with hollow essence? How interesting... She muttered that once more before looking up at Jack's question.

"...Yes. Childbirth what leads up to it are familiar to me." Yysara gave one slow blink and a soft sigh as he asked. He had no worries on that front, she took more notes before speaking. "Is it even possible for Arrancar to have children I wonder though. Would you know?"
Back to top Go down
Bebo

Bebo

Humans Are Odd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Humans Are Odd   Humans Are Odd I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 1:09 pm

Oh good, she knew. That would have been pretty awkwar-How the...how the heck would he know? Jack had never even been to Hueco Mundo, let alone gotten the chance to ask an Arrancar if they could procreate. The man stared at the woman a bit wide-eyed, surprised she'd ask that question, before taking another hit of his smoke.

"I uh...I guess so? I have no idea, but your kind has man and woman parts..." Oh yeah she did. "...so what would be the point otherwise? Probably how natural Arrancar come about I'd wager." The Quincy remarked. "If you think about it, it definitely makes sense."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Humans Are Odd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Humans Are Odd   Humans Are Odd I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 12:55 am

Apparently he had not been expecting such an answer. Yysara watched Jack's wide eyes, also noting the reaction in her writings. He seemed unsure but his logic made some sense. "Maybe we are mere reflections of humans? We do come from souls, but it seems odd that we can breed. Natural Arrancar? Amalgamations of souls... having another soul? I wonder if they can cross breed with other races then."

It made some sense but not enough for her. She'd have to study this. Smiling just slightly, she nodded encouragingly to Jack. "Please continue with your lesson Jack. Quincies, Fullbringers... Anything else? What about customs I should be wary of?"
Back to top Go down
Bebo

Bebo

Humans Are Odd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Humans Are Odd   Humans Are Odd I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 12:17 am

"Cross breed? I doubt it. Hollow souls are different from shinigami...although some hollows were once pluses...eh, who knows. I'm sure a human and an arrancar have gotten it on at one point in history, I suppose we'd have to ask them." Jack laughed, casually taking another hit of the cigarette before lowering his arm back down to rest on the vacant knee. As he blew the smoke out, he thought to himself for a moment.

"Customs? I doubt Fullbringers have any outside of basic human norms, and for Quincy well...in this day and age we don't really do any of the old stuff, and the other things I probably couldn't tell you about...hm, well, humans in general, we're social creatures. We tend to seek out the company of others for a sense of comfort, safety, or other reasons like love. A person that is all by itself for a long time will slowly lose its grip on sanity, you can trust me on that one." He laughed a bit, waiting to see what Yysara thought of it. He'd explain more in depth if she needed, but he didn't want to overwhelm her at first.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Humans Are Odd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Humans Are Odd   Humans Are Odd I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 3:55 am

"Hm... It isn't important I know, Pastel." The very small pastel snake was circling her neck, making motions with its body while the crimson eyes glanced down. She sighed and while she took notes on Jack's words, Yysara would not bother investigating too much into the matter.

"Social... That makes sense. I saw a lot of that from where I was... Humans minds are that weak?" Yysara seemed just shocked at the last pronouncement. "Really? Humans do not live that long... Was it three or four centuries? Pastel, do you recall? No, that is inappropriate I refuse to repeat it. Stop saying such things."

Sighing, she nodded a bit reluctantly. She had been out of touch with other hollows for a long time... but she had had her snake friends at least. "I can trust your judgement, is it from personal experience or just seeing others?"

That thing in his mouth... It was bothering her, she wanted to know... Yysara watched his movements and finally lifted her arm and pointed, Pastel slithering down her arm and leaning out a bit at Jack as its head tilted. "That thing in your mouth. What is it? What does it do?"
Back to top Go down
Bebo

Bebo

Humans Are Odd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Humans Are Odd   Humans Are Odd I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 7:45 pm

"I don't know if I would call it a weakness...we're just not built for solitude I guess. Humanity does great things when we work together, but there's the rub." Jack laughed, taking another hit. "Three or four? Try one if you're lucky. Us humans, we have to get the most out of life in what would probably be a drop in the water for the rest of you." He remarked, another laugh as he exhaled the smoke.

With a raised eyebrow, he noticed the rainbow colored snake apparently talking to Yysara and moving around, finally looking at him with its master as she asked what he was doing.

"You've never seen one of this before? It's a cigarette." The quincy couldn't help but chuckle. She really was a neophyte to this realm, wasn't she? "Its not good for my health, but it calms me down."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Humans Are Odd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Humans Are Odd   Humans Are Odd I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 2:27 am

"That does make sense... You do have rather short lifespans." Yysara seemed to understand what Jack meant, taking notes on such words and the last part of his sentence. "You must pack so much into it to make up for it, and solitude is too much empty time spent. How old are you then? I...believe I am around seven hundred? I... Hm. Do not recall..."

Moving to her hands and knees, she scooted closer in a rather undignified manner as Pastel slithered back up her dress and popped out of the upper arm. It moved back to her neck as she curiously examined it. Her one hand reached out again, blinking as she looked up at Jack. "Not good for your health? Why does it calm you? What is it exactly? You seem to burn the cigarette and inhale the smoke... It smells familiar but I can't place it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Humans Are Odd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Humans Are Odd   Humans Are Odd I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Humans Are Odd
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next