(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Skirts Make Friends I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Skirts Make Friends I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Skirts Make Friends I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Skirts Make Friends I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Skirts Make Friends I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Skirts Make Friends I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Skirts Make Friends I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Skirts Make Friends I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Skirts Make Friends I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Skirts Make Friends

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Skirts Make Friends Empty
PostSubject: Skirts Make Friends   Skirts Make Friends I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 10:02 am

With her new uniform, Aoi wandered Division One. She wanted to find that shinigami who had had such a cute skirt and who had by wearing it had shown Aoi that it was in fact possible to get one!

She adored hers and well it would be nice to thank her for the inspiration! Grinning, she asked around for the skirted Shinigami which was rather odd to see coming from the newly minted Vanguard Captain.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Skirts Make Friends   Skirts Make Friends I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 10:08 am

Narue sat at her desk in her room located in the barracks, going through books and scrolls as she researched various supernatural legends.

Though...she'd been doing this for awhile...

Standing up, she stretched, a pleased sound coming from her as she went over towards a rather large pile of plushies sat and crouched down to look at them with a smile.

"Soon they'll be ready to hand out~" She stated happily; she'd been working hard to make new ones and soon she could give them out as gifts to friends!
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Skirts Make Friends   Skirts Make Friends I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 10:15 am

There were a few skirted shinigami. Aoi's search proved a bit of a hassle in that. She puffed up a cheek as she followed such a lead, knowing that it was almost impossible. Black hair and skirt uniform? So many fit that vague description.

Reaching the barracks on the latest lead, Aoi knocked on the door of the Lieutenant. "Lieutenant Ueno? I have a queeestion~ Are you home?"

Hopefully she would at least HAVE an idea! Though Aoi's optimism had faded a bit by this point...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Skirts Make Friends   Skirts Make Friends I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 10:23 am

At a knock at the door, Narue's attention was pulled to it; standing, she patted down her skirt before heading to the door, sliding it open and greeting her guest with a smile.

She was...Oh!

"Uwaa~ You're the new Captain of Eleventh, it's nice to meet you; hopefully I can help with your question..." Despite trailing off, her happy demeanor remained; she would help as much as she could!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Skirts Make Friends   Skirts Make Friends I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 10:38 am

"And you are indeed a Skirt Shinigami~ My question is almost answered! Can you turn around, please?" Aoi grinned, making such an odd request was rather normal for her. She had to know if this was the woman! After countless ladies, after a mere half hour, it was time to see!

Also that was a cool blue lock... wow...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Skirts Make Friends   Skirts Make Friends I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 10:42 am

Turn around...?

Narue gave a small nod, "Okay."

She did as asked, turning around for Aoi; a skirted shinigami? She was looking for people in skirts? Well, she was wearing one, so that meant she might prove helpful!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Skirts Make Friends   Skirts Make Friends I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 10:46 am

"Ah! You ARE the Skirted Shinigami!" Aoi's laughter was bright as she clapped her hands together. "Thank you! I was here a few days ago for my promotion and I saw someone with a skirt. I didn't know you could even have those! So I got one for myself because it looked so cute and I wanted to thank you. So thank you!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Skirts Make Friends   Skirts Make Friends I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 10:51 am

She was the one she was looking for?

At Aoi's explanation, Narue seemed to brighten some. So that had been it! She'd helped Aoi with a uniform preference without knowing! "I'm glad I was able to help, welcome! Thank you too, I'm glad it looks cute!"

She didn't like wearing the baggy pants that were usually worn for the shihakusho uniform, so she'd moderated hers! She definitely liked skirts better!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Skirts Make Friends   Skirts Make Friends I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 10:56 am

"It looks really cute! You have a cute butt like me so it makes it all the better, though my Haori hides it. But still! The skirt is so much more fun." Aoi grinned more as Narue's expression brightened, diving for the slightly taller woman and hugging her. Skirts were infinitely better, though she also wore her bodysuit under it when working.

It wouldn't do to get extra wounds from beating up her Division despite the cute skirt!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Skirts Make Friends   Skirts Make Friends I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 11:01 am

Narue gave a happy giggle at the compliment as Aoi dove to hug her; yes! Skirts are much more fun! "They are!" She agreed, "I don't like wearing longer pants...I definitely prefer skirts!"

She could handle shorts as well, but the long, baggy bottoms...no way!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Skirts Make Friends   Skirts Make Friends I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 11:23 am

"Yeah, they are so annoying and they drag on the air! I need nothing to hold back my kicks, I mean with the bodysuit's protection it makes no sense to have to wear something that just pads my attacks!" Aoi's explanation was a bit more combat oriented, but as she pulled back she also smiled.

"And they are cuter. Oh, then this is for you!" Aoi reached into her Haori and pulled out a small bag filled with sweets she stole from Masaru's house since she was unable to make her own at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Skirts Make Friends   Skirts Make Friends I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 11:28 am

"I really like the feel of them, and they are cuter!" Narue replied with a small nod; she accepted the small bag as Aoi handed it to her, brightening further as she noticed what it was. Sweets~!

"Aaah! Thank you! They look delicious!"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Skirts Make Friends   Skirts Make Friends I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 11:46 am

"They really are! I stole them from Captain Masaru, no one lets me cook in Division 6 though I've been meaning to try out the kitchens in Division 11 soon!" Aoi seemed pleased with her theft, she had beaten the dog to them and snuck out with no one the wiser.

"We should start a skirt fanclub. I wonder who else would join? Maybe we could get a ton of the people in ranks to convert over skirts too?" Pondering such a plan, Aoi nodded thoughtfully as a hand went to her chin.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Skirts Make Friends   Skirts Make Friends I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 11:49 am

Narue gave another small giggle at hearing that, "I have heard he likes to cook a lot...Ooh, a fanclub! Maybe we could! More people should definitely know how great skirts are!"

Skirts were cute and easy and fun to wear~ Much better than longer pants! It felt nice to have her legs free of covering, the only covering her legs needed were her blankets when she was sleeping!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Skirts Make Friends   Skirts Make Friends I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 12:55 pm

"He does, and when he makes cookies and stuff I sneak in and steal it! Well as long as I get there before the dog with the backpack." Giving a wink, Aoi was glad to amuse the other woman. How could the make a fanclub?

"Hm, how do we make a fanclub though? Flyers? Promotional material? Would we have to gather other members? I might have to wait a bit...to really get involved if so. I gotta settle into my new squad first~"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Skirts Make Friends   Skirts Make Friends I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 1:06 pm

Dog with a backpack? That sounded like a silly, but cute sight. So the captain had things like that happen to him...?

"Mmm, flyers could work! Yeah though, you should get settled first, definitely!"

That was important, and it was no doubt a big move after being promoted to a captain; captain's had their own houses to themselves so there was plenty of arranging to do!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Skirts Make Friends   Skirts Make Friends I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 1:32 pm

"Okay! Well thank you again for the help. It was nice to meet you Lieutenant Ueno!" Aoi waved with a grin and an enthusiastic nod. "Lets make flyers then sometime to let others know, they don't exactly advertise these~"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Skirts Make Friends   Skirts Make Friends I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 1:35 pm

"Yeah! It was nice to meet you too, and you can call me Narue, I don't mind!" Narue replied, a small grin of her own forming, "and you're welcome too! I'm glad I could help!"

They could make flyers for skirts then when everything was settled! That sounded like it would be a lot of fun!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Skirts Make Friends   Skirts Make Friends I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 1:42 pm

"Then call me Aoi! Aha, I'll come bother you again then sometime and we can set up this club!" Aoi laughed as she turned, heading away at a slight jog as she waved over her shoulder.

This was a great day! What utter luck!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Skirts Make Friends   Skirts Make Friends I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 1:44 pm

"Okaaay~!" Narue called back as Aoi ran off, and with a small, happy laugh she turned to head back into her room, sliding the door closed behind her.

She'd made a new friend, today was a good day!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Skirts Make Friends   Skirts Make Friends I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Skirts Make Friends
Page 1 of 1