(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
This Should Be Fun! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
This Should Be Fun! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
This Should Be Fun! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
This Should Be Fun! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
This Should Be Fun! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
This Should Be Fun! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
This Should Be Fun! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
This Should Be Fun! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
This Should Be Fun! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

This Should Be Fun!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

This Should Be Fun! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Should Be Fun!   This Should Be Fun! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 9:38 pm

Masaru's quiet attention to her and his soft smile made her even more flustered, having held his hand and moved him like that... Plus this it was just a bit too much for her to handle.

The game showed a screen with directions, showing that you hit it in time with the things shown on the screen and when to do more... Finally after it explained it all, a READY SET START appeared and the music began. Mia smiled, trying to hold in pleased laughter as she tapped in time according to what the game wanted. She was focused! This...they could do this!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: This Should Be Fun!   This Should Be Fun! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 9:48 pm

Masaru paid close attention to the directions, giving a small nod to himself after having read them. Alright, that didn't sound hard at all really...one just needed to be good with rhythm and it should be simple!

At the start, he moved to tap according to the the game was asking of him, though he had a small tint to his cheeks now that the game had actually started; since he was new to games like this he was a bit...shy? Nervous? About starting...but he had the hang of things, he could definitely do this.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: This Should Be Fun!   This Should Be Fun! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 11:40 pm

Mia was a bit red, not wanting to fail at this game in front of Masaru. Concentrate! Do not fail... As the game sped up a bit, she bit her lip and risked a glance over at Masaru. She caught the slight tint to his cheeks, wondering what caused it and almost shot her concentration. No!

Think about Masa's cheeks later, don't worry or else you will end up in disgrace! Blinking, she bit her lip more as it sped up before finally finishing. She had passed that level! Yes! Sighing in relief, she turned to the man next to her and smiled softly. "How did you do? Was something wrong earlier?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: This Should Be Fun!   This Should Be Fun! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 1:33 am

Masaru was focused on the game; he didn't want to mess up, not at all! He was good with keeping rhythm, this was just a new way of going about it so he was a little shy about trying. He was doing good though!

When it claimed he had passed the level, he gave a small sigh of relief before he could realize it.

"I-I passed." Masaru smiled, though shook his head at her next question; "No nothing was wrong; this was just a new...experience, and I didn't want to mess up..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: This Should Be Fun!   This Should Be Fun! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 12:04 am

"You did! I didn't doubt you would." Mia smiled brightly, seeing Masaru had succeeded and hearing it too. She had thought he would... He was amazingly smart and quick at picking things up it seemed, so she had felt he would do good.

Laughing lightly, she turned back to the screen as it sat at a selection for them. She blushed lightly and spoke a bit quietly again. "..I-I was nervous too. If I mess up, its...silly but I want you...to think I'm good or...something like that a bit."

It sounded stupid when she said it, her face turning more red as the words tumbled from her lips.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: This Should Be Fun!   This Should Be Fun! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 1:02 pm

"S-Same...I was worried about messing up...because..." Masaru trailed off, his hand moving to the back of his neck out of habit as he did so.

He hadn't wanted to mess up and look...ridiculous, even if he was new to it, especially not in front of Mia...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: This Should Be Fun!   This Should Be Fun! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 1:42 pm

"Oh..." Mia's hand went to her mouth as she let out a soft surprised sound. Masaru had been too? He...well they both were still a bit nervous about things sometimes.

Masaru's hand moved up to his neck and Mia...brought her hand up to his cheek with a soft smile. Her gloved fingers hesitantly touched it before they slid back so her palm could rest there. She... wanted to reassure him... "I wouldn't...think badly... not at all. You can mess up..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: This Should Be Fun!   This Should Be Fun! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 10:13 am

He was relieved to hear that...though, really...it should have been obvious; neither would judge the other on something like...like a game score or anything. They weren't like that.

"I wouldn't have either." Masaru replied, "Y-You're really good at them though, I'm glad that...that you wanted to show me all these different kinds..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: This Should Be Fun!   This Should Be Fun! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 10:30 am

Mia blushed and smiled softly. "I...just hope you like them... I want to share these things with you too..."

She didn't mind if he ended up not liking them, it would be quite fine really... But she at least wanted to show him and share it with him in the first place. That way...that way he could know more about her...

They had similar interests in music and cooking, but in other things they were rather different. He was interested in Noble Pursuits while she was a geeky woman... A dinging sound in the game alerted her to the fact that the next round was coming up and she blushed as she turned back. "O-Oh I forgot it has a few rounds..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: This Should Be Fun!   This Should Be Fun! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 11:13 pm

"I am, this is fun...and getting to experience these...these new ways of enjoying...free time with...with you is nice. I'm happy you want to...to share them with me."

Masaru's hand wanted to move to his neck, but before he had the chance the game signaled a new round.

At Mia's explanation he gave a small nod and turned his attention back to the screen, a new round then...that meant the difficulty might become higher then...

He...He wasn't going to mess up!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: This Should Be Fun!   This Should Be Fun! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 9:34 pm

"I-I want to share...lots of things with you..." Mia murmured, focusing on the game but feeling too embarrassed and full of feelings to not say what she was thinking. Her soft voice was a bit awed as she took a small glance over at Masaru. "I'm so happy...you find it all fun."

He liked it! He wanted to spend his free time learning new things with her! Mia felt her heart about to burst out, and with a happy clear laugh she focused on the game. The game got harder as they went, the difficulty and challenges increasing.

She...would do this and succeed so Masaru could see... she was good at this... He would never think badly of her, but she also kind of wanted him impressed with...even these useless skills...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: This Should Be Fun!   This Should Be Fun! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 4:09 am

Masaru, while a bit flustered, smiled softly at Mia's words; he'd already said it but he was happy she wanted to share these things with him. He did find this fun, even if he was nervous due to it being his first time experiencing these things.

He turned his focus to the game, since it was a new level things...had definitely gotten harder, but he kept his focus; he...he didn't need to be perfect but he wanted a pass at least! He was good with rhythm...it shouldn't be too much of a problem.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: This Should Be Fun!   This Should Be Fun! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 7:35 am

The final level was almost too much for the woman inexperienced to this particular game, but her skills shone through and she beat it. A happy and also relieved giggle sounded as she set the sticks down, confetti raining on the screen before she went to input her initials into the high score place. Mia was short enough and she used the english way of spelling it for ease of size.

Turning to Masaru, Mia peeked over curiously. "How did you do?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: This Should Be Fun!   This Should Be Fun! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 12:14 pm

Masaru let out a breath that he hadn't realized he was holding in once the game ended; he'd...he'd beat it, that was good...he was happy. Hearing Mia's giggle, he glanced over as she set the sticks down and he did the same.

As she asked how he did he gave a small laugh; "I-I beat it."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: This Should Be Fun!   This Should Be Fun! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 10:18 pm

Smiling just a bit in relief, she would have felt miserable if he had lost and felt bad, Mia reached out and gently held his arm. She moved closer and set her head against it, leaning just slightly as she smiled. It was rare for her to be able to show such obvious affection in public and around others, but she was too happy at the moment to contain it. "I'm glad...W-Wanna try another? Th-There are all sorts..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: This Should Be Fun!   This Should Be Fun! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 12:15 am

"S-Sure, another sounds fun." Masaru replied, blushing slightly as Mia approached him and rested her head against his arm. They could go and play whatever other game she had in mind.

This one had been fun, and he was sure she knew of plenty of other fun ones as well. He would be happy to try out more.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: This Should Be Fun!   This Should Be Fun! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 7:46 am

Removing her head, Mia's hand stayed on Masaru's arm as she gently led him away from this game. What next though? A racing game would be hard in her skirt, but not too much... but then there were shooting games... there were also fighting games and others... She was looking at ones you could play together, not alone like one section had. Mia was supposed to be showing him games and letting him experience it, not play FOR him.

"Hm...did you have anything you saw that looked fun?" Mia's voice almost a whisper, she leaned up to speak to Masaru as she stayed almost attached to him from nervousness.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: This Should Be Fun!   This Should Be Fun! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 3:59 pm

"There's a lot here that seem interesting...I don't know where to start, I suppose we should stick with things we're good at?" Masaru replied, looking around at all the different games; "Perhaps something that not many people are around..."

It would be easy then too, too many people was a bit intimidating...especially if a player was new to a game, so playing a game not many were paying attention to seemed like a good idea.

Though, it would be best for them to play games they could both play with one another...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: This Should Be Fun!   This Should Be Fun! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 2:44 pm

"I-I am good at the shooting ones..." Mia mimed having a gun before turning red and eyeing the machines. Which one had less people... well obviously the older ones. Not many milled around those and the shinigami woman gently led Masaru over towards one that was currently empty.

They...drew attention with their clothing and apparent ages, but all stayed away from them. Mia put in her tokens and let Masaru do his this time before picking up the brightly colored gun. "You hold it like this... and you pull the trigger. You aim from here, it helps to close one eye... and then you shoot offscreen to reload... It'll show you who to shoot and who not to... mostly shoot the monsters... not the people?"

She blushed, this was a rather not cute game...Would Masa think oddly of her for...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: This Should Be Fun!   This Should Be Fun! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 3:25 pm

Shooting ones; thinking about those types of games, Masaru gave a small nod. They could try shooting ones then. He allowed Mia to lead him over to one, it seemed older than the others but it was much less crowded near it, and no one was really paying it any mind.

They were getting looks, but he supposed it couldn't be avoided.

He watched as Mia inserted the tokens before picking up the rather brightly colored gun, showing him how to hold it. He listened, making sure to digest her words carefully so he wouldn't...mess up on something as simple as holding it properly.

"I think I can manage that..." Masaru replied, though a sheepish smile followed; "Forgive me if I make a fool of myself, I'll try not to."

He was teasing a bit, but...he would need to concentrate a lot! He didn't want to do too badly but he could not guarantee he'd do as well on this one in comparison to the last.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: This Should Be Fun!   This Should Be Fun! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 7:13 pm

Mia's face tinted red as...was he teasing? Masaru...teasing her...and himself? She smiled sweetly, brushing aside her bangs behind her ear for a moment. Her free hand reached out to take his again, lifting it up and brushing her lips against his knuckles. "If you do...we can be fools together... Okay?"

She turned away after her words, the color rising in her cheeks much more strongly after she did that. Her hand did give his a soft squeeze, a small smile raising the corner of her lips. "...Just have fun. I-If you get nervous and its not fun... then its no good."

Masaru could be bad at this...it would never make her think awful of him.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: This Should Be Fun!   This Should Be Fun! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2014 11:32 pm

Masaru gave a chuckle at Mia's answer, giving a small nod shortly afterwards as he felt her take his hand, watching as she brought it up to her lips; "Alright, I think I'm okay with that..."

Feeling her squeeze his hand, his smile warmed some before he squeezed lightly back.

"I'll have fun. If we...play together...there's no way it won't be." His face had tinted a bit, but he was being honest.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: This Should Be Fun!   This Should Be Fun! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 7:10 pm

"Good..." Masaru was fine with being a fool with her? Mia's heart was all wibbly wobbly as she got a smile out as his hand squeezed hers. She let it go as he spoke again, turning a bit red as her eyes glanced up and caught his red face.

"Mm... S-Same... if you are there...anything's...fun..." Mia stuttered out before lifting the gun, the game beginning to start up. She was glad for the distraction...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: This Should Be Fun!   This Should Be Fun! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 7:34 pm

Masaru gave a nod, glancing over at the game as he noticed it was about to begin; he hadn't even touched the gun he was supposed to be holding yet! Whoops.

He did that just as he realized, lifting it like Mia had done; he was thankful this was just a toy gun, he didn't have much experience at all with real ones...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: This Should Be Fun!   This Should Be Fun! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2014 11:22 pm

Mia was much better at this than the other game, her skills obviously showing through even on the harder difficulty she had chosen for herself. Masaru's she had set on the beginner... Hopefully he hadn't minded, but she wanted him to have fun and he wouldn't if he was dying too much!

Finishing the first round, she let out a laugh as she glanced over to see if Masaru was doing well. "Is it okay? You aren't..."

Bored, annoyed...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This Should Be Fun!   This Should Be Fun! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This Should Be Fun!
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Japan-
Jump to: