(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Parental Bonds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Parental Bonds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Parental Bonds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Parental Bonds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Parental Bonds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Parental Bonds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Parental Bonds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Parental Bonds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Parental Bonds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Parental Bonds

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shnaks

Shnaks

Parental Bonds - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parental Bonds   Parental Bonds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 1:47 am

She groaned, the hair petting helping but only doing so much to stem the tide of woe she was directing at herself. Sarai was such an awesome mom. Elly was lucky. Fay got stuck with her, what a load of crap THAT was... She looked up with a 'hm?' when asked to come to Sarai.

She silently nodded and rather eagerly gave Sarai a hug, laying her head on the Corona's shoulder. It wasn't like Sarai was her mother... but it was nice of the Corona to play the part for a few moments. "Thank you." She said, her voice weak but clear. "You're right... Not more than a day or two."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Parental Bonds   Parental Bonds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 12:24 am

Sarai's arms wrapped around Esmer, playing the part for the woman who needed it at this time. The arrancar was one of her most loyal and also...a friend of sorts. She was a subordinate so the friendship could be strained at times but...

It was there at least.

"Good... Now I'll let the doors be unlocked and you will be free again. Just stop by and grab me, I have barely anything scheduled for the next few days." Sarai patted her head again and rubbed her back lightly in a feat of magical hands doing separate things ability she had mastered long ago.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Parental Bonds   Parental Bonds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 4:33 am

Esmerelda made a small noise, like a whine, hugging Sarai tighter as she rubbed her back. She wasn't used to this, but she didn't have it in her to question it. She needed comfort right now and someone she cared very much about was giving her some. "Thank you." she said, with something like a sniffle, but when she finally stood up there was no sign of any sniffling or anything of the sort.

"Well, I'll let you get back to your business, Corona." She said with a bow. "I don't think it'll be long.... and thank you for coming with me when the time comes." She said with a rare grin before scurrying out of the room, off to prepare herself mentally... it might take some time to get there.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Parental Bonds   Parental Bonds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 11:39 pm

"Welcome." Sarai was pleased to see Esmerelda was feeling a bit better, feeling more than a bit like a mother herself now. The whine had hurt her withered heart...just a tiny bit...

As Esmer bowed, the Corona gave a nod and made sure the doors were unlocked before Esmer tried to flee and ran face first into the door again. "Welcome again, stop by if you need more courage. I will be checking up soon though, so please be prepared."

She called as the woman left, knowing she might have to drag her there and knowing Esmer would thank her later for this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Parental Bonds   Parental Bonds - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Parental Bonds
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: Hueco Mundo :: Las Noches-
Jump to: