(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
I'm bored. Who wants a Tarot reading? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
I'm bored. Who wants a Tarot reading? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
I'm bored. Who wants a Tarot reading? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
I'm bored. Who wants a Tarot reading? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
I'm bored. Who wants a Tarot reading? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
I'm bored. Who wants a Tarot reading? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
I'm bored. Who wants a Tarot reading? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
I'm bored. Who wants a Tarot reading? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
I'm bored. Who wants a Tarot reading? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I'm bored. Who wants a Tarot reading?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dagon

Dagon

I'm bored. Who wants a Tarot reading? Empty
PostSubject: I'm bored. Who wants a Tarot reading?   I'm bored. Who wants a Tarot reading? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 3:17 pm

I'll do a 3 card reading, Past-Present-Future
Back to top Go down
Kanu

Kanu

PostSubject: Re: I'm bored. Who wants a Tarot reading?   I'm bored. Who wants a Tarot reading? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 6:47 pm

me me me
Back to top Go down
Dagon

Dagon

PostSubject: Re: I'm bored. Who wants a Tarot reading?   I'm bored. Who wants a Tarot reading? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 2:04 pm

KANU

Past: Five of Cups
Present: Knight of Wands
Future: The Hanging Man

In the past you suffered some kind of painful loss

But now you are moving on to something else, something exciting and with great fervor

Your future is clouded with difficult decisions and sacrifices. The warning is thus: be true to yourself even if it means sacrificing the approval of others but do not lie to yourself in the process.
Back to top Go down
Sunny
Admin
Sunny

PostSubject: Re: I'm bored. Who wants a Tarot reading?   I'm bored. Who wants a Tarot reading? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 2:23 pm

DO MINE PLS
Back to top Go down
https://withinmemories.rpg-board.net
Dagon

Dagon

PostSubject: Re: I'm bored. Who wants a Tarot reading?   I'm bored. Who wants a Tarot reading? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 3:09 pm

SUN

Past: Five of Wands
Present: Nine of Pentacles
Future: Ten of Wands

Your past was filled with competition. A struggle of sorts

With that said your present is filled with contentment. You have worked hard for your reward and have earned some rest.

In your future you will accomplish a great goal. It is unclear whether this is a task you have now or one you will acquire later. Be forewarned about stopping before this task is accomplished because no good can come of it if you do

Back to top Go down
Sunny
Admin
Sunny

PostSubject: Re: I'm bored. Who wants a Tarot reading?   I'm bored. Who wants a Tarot reading? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 3:15 pm

I can deal with this. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
https://withinmemories.rpg-board.net
Bardo Rebellion

Bardo Rebellion

PostSubject: Re: I'm bored. Who wants a Tarot reading?   I'm bored. Who wants a Tarot reading? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 4:07 pm

hmm do mine...
Back to top Go down
Dagon

Dagon

PostSubject: Re: I'm bored. Who wants a Tarot reading?   I'm bored. Who wants a Tarot reading? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 7:31 pm

Oda

Past: Six of Cups
Present: The Emperor
Future: Four of Pentacles

Ugh, ok. This is an awkward past to draw. The card represents memory. It seems to say that in the past you were obsessed with something in your past. Maybe a troubling childhood or maybe a happy one.

Well whatever was going on with your past, it seemed to have stabilized. Doesn't mean it was fixed but that you found some level of stability or acceptance.

You will come into some measure of wealth. Either monetary, knowledge or something else. The problem is that you will end up hoarding it to yourself. The card cautions that when you do discover your greedy ways that you don't react by giving it all away. Above all, seek balance.

Hey we get our first negative card. Sucks it had to be a newbie :/
Back to top Go down
Kanu

Kanu

PostSubject: Re: I'm bored. Who wants a Tarot reading?   I'm bored. Who wants a Tarot reading? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 10:25 pm

holy shit, MY CARD READING SOUNDS LIKE ME TO THE FULLEST. FUCK YEAH OZ. YOU'RE NOW A GYPSIE.
Back to top Go down
Dagon

Dagon

PostSubject: Re: I'm bored. Who wants a Tarot reading?   I'm bored. Who wants a Tarot reading? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 10:46 pm

Yeah yours was textbook. Sunny's and Oda gave me trouble but looking at yours was like looking through a window
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm bored. Who wants a Tarot reading?   I'm bored. Who wants a Tarot reading? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm bored. Who wants a Tarot reading?
Page 1 of 1