(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
An Heir's Troubles [Mia] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
An Heir's Troubles [Mia] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
An Heir's Troubles [Mia] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
An Heir's Troubles [Mia] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
An Heir's Troubles [Mia] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
An Heir's Troubles [Mia] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
An Heir's Troubles [Mia] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
An Heir's Troubles [Mia] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
An Heir's Troubles [Mia] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

An Heir's Troubles [Mia]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

An Heir's Troubles [Mia] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Heir's Troubles [Mia]   An Heir's Troubles [Mia] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 11:22 am

Mia heard the clothes shuffling and waited until she was sure he was done, her face one of utter amusement as she fought down her laughter. She failed, giggles escaping as she held out the finished fish to the young man. "All done freaking I see. Eat up!"

She was glad her distraction tactic worked. Masaru was...was silly, so silly...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: An Heir's Troubles [Mia]   An Heir's Troubles [Mia] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 11:28 am

He was not done freaking! The embarrassment was still there, but he refused to break! He...He had food to focus on and eat! He couldn't let it go to waste!

So in response to her words he turned towards the fish and where Mia sat with his expression composed, though he was forcing it to be so. He...He had food!

Masaru accepted to fish from Mia, moving to eat it; he seemed happy when he'd swallowed. "It's good!"
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: An Heir's Troubles [Mia]   An Heir's Troubles [Mia] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 11:38 am

Masaru seemed still a bit... not okay but food was a good distraction. Watching him eat, Mia smiled softly and shook her head, her face lighting up a deep red as he complimented it.

He looked so happy... She just buried her face in her hands and floated up about a foot as she tried to hide. No! No! Mia let out a soft flustered sound.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: An Heir's Troubles [Mia]   An Heir's Troubles [Mia] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 11:51 am

Masaru's mood had obviously brightened thanks to the food, and it wasn't long before he moved on to the second fish; it seemed after the first bite, his appetite had struck, reminding him of how hungry he was.

Food couldn't be wasted!

"Hm?" He glanced over at the noise, noticing Mia attempting to hide again as she curled up and floated some. "Mia...?" He questioned once he'd swallowed his current bite.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: An Heir's Troubles [Mia]   An Heir's Troubles [Mia] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 1:05 pm

Masaru was starving it seemed and Mia slowly but surely uncurled from her flustered floating... Only to fluff up and wave her arms as she tried to hide her red face. He was worried!

"N-Nothing! I-It's nothing!" She closed her eyes, her face still bright red as she continued to wave her arms and hands around in denial.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: An Heir's Troubles [Mia]   An Heir's Troubles [Mia] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 1:06 pm

"It doesn't seem that way..." He stated, blinking as Mia promptly panicked a little in her fluster.

Now she was red? What did she have to be embarrassed about!? He...He'd was the one that had been brought near-death!

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: An Heir's Troubles [Mia]   An Heir's Troubles [Mia] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 1:32 pm

"Y-You said...it was good..." Mia stuttered out, her hands going back to her face as she curled up in on herself. She had nowhere to hide! How cloak to hide in, this was horrible! Where could she... hide...

Oh! Flying at high speeds, Mia dove behind Masaru and held his yukata as she buried her face against his back.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: An Heir's Troubles [Mia]   An Heir's Troubles [Mia] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 1:36 pm

"It is good though, really good!"

Just as the words left his mouth he felt a weight at his back. She'd zipped around behind him!? He'd...He'd just complimented her though!?

She...didn't take compliments well...?

"It's really good, I'm glad we decided on three fish; if there was just one I'd definitely want more..." He said, his voice calmer than it'd just been a moment ago.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: An Heir's Troubles [Mia]   An Heir's Troubles [Mia] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 1:41 pm

A squeak escaped her as he said it again! No! Stop!

His calm voice wasn't helping but she had to reply to him at least...

"I-I would...make you...and catch you...as many as you wanted..." Mia stuttered her, her face burying itself into his back more as her hands clenched the yukata tightly. She almost felt like he could feel the heat from her face through his clothes! It was baby Masa but he was complimenting her!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: An Heir's Troubles [Mia]   An Heir's Troubles [Mia] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 1:44 pm

"It makes me happy to hear that, I think three's a good limit though; eating is important, but eating more than I'm able to handle would be bad!"

He'd meant it in the sense that "Eating was important, but eating too much was bad." It just hadn't come out to be that exactly. He was eating happily though! The fish was really good!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: An Heir's Troubles [Mia]   An Heir's Troubles [Mia] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 2:00 pm

Mia nodded against his back, unable to leave her hiding spot for now. He...still smelled like Masaru. It was soothing...

Her arms slid around his body instinctively though she could only touch him that much it seemed. The rest of her wouldn't seem to as she attempted soothing snugglings.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: An Heir's Troubles [Mia]   An Heir's Troubles [Mia] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 2:03 pm

"Hm?" She was...trying to hug him? W...Why? Had he complimented her too strongly!? Had he made her too flustered with his comments!? "S-Sorry, I'm...Did I compliment too much? I-I mean I meant them, but if it's too much I'm sorry..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: An Heir's Troubles [Mia]   An Heir's Troubles [Mia] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 2:10 pm

She couldn't bury her face against him with her arms around him but... she was close to Masa and that was enough. "M-Mm...i-its fine...M-Masa is...soothing..."

It was true and Mia was too flustered to lie, it was fine and okay! She just had trouble accepting them and it was...

A pulling started on her, moving from this man to...a spot nearby but she ignored the weird shifting for now.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: An Heir's Troubles [Mia]   An Heir's Troubles [Mia] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 2:14 pm

"A-Am I...Glad I...am..." Her words had him red now; apparently he was...soothing? He wouldn't have guessed, but...if...if she was flustered then he was glad he could help her calm down some...

Even if by letting her stay where she was had him turning into a mess himself.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: An Heir's Troubles [Mia]   An Heir's Troubles [Mia] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 2:27 pm

He was just as silly as he would grow into...Mia felt herself crying even if her tears were invisible and didn't touch Masaru.

The pull was getting stronger, Mia having to let go of the young man and stand up. Her hovering had faded it seem, she could...walk properly again. Turning to look, it seemed as if there was a rift forming in the air nearby, growing stronger. "Thank you... I'm sorry..."

Her voice was soft as she stared at the thing growing, entranced by it. Masaru would be able to see it as well...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: An Heir's Troubles [Mia]   An Heir's Troubles [Mia] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 2:30 pm

Sorry?

Masaru turned, his eyes widening some as he looked behind him after Mia had stood. That was...some sort of rift? He'd never seen anything like it before...

"W-Welcome..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: An Heir's Troubles [Mia]   An Heir's Troubles [Mia] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 2:37 pm

"I think thats...my way home. I'm not from here you see..." Mia murmured, she could say this at least. Nothing was stopping her... She looked down at Masaru, fighting the pull as the rift widened and opened up. It had an odd sound to it, almost like whistling sucking sound...glowing around the edges while it was a darker than black color inside.

Pressing her lips against his, she gave him a soft kiss before pulling away and moving to her feet. "I'm not even born yet. I think. I'll be born eventually..."

She laughed softly, starting to move towards the thingy that was pulling her in. It seems things like that were allowed? She just couldn't tell him things about himself. Or give him hints?

Weird and stupid...why couldn't she reassure him? It was cruel...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: An Heir's Troubles [Mia]   An Heir's Troubles [Mia] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 2:43 pm

That was her way home? Then...she should get going then, if she believed that was the way. She could see the people she'd been so worried about and reassure them that she was safe and alright. She'd been upset earlier, but...when she got to see them she'd feel better again.

Those thoughts were on his mind after she'd said that, so much so that he didn't notice her lean in until it was too late. That...

!?!??!!

Something about...born but...but..but....h-huh!? Wh...Wh...Wh...Where had that come from!? She'd just...That had been...What...!!?!

"A-Ah..a...a..a....a..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: An Heir's Troubles [Mia]   An Heir's Troubles [Mia] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 2:49 pm

"Be safe... Don't...don't let him hurt you too much okay? I'll see you again!" Mia smiled and tried to hide her laughter at the flustered and broken young man sitting there with one fish still uneaten. She waved back to him before stepping into the dark abyss that seemed rather welcoming honestly... and then she was gone with the rift with her as if she was never there...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: An Heir's Troubles [Mia]   An Heir's Troubles [Mia] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 2:51 pm

He almost hadn't caught her words, but he'd heard them, which for a short moment had somewhat brought him back to reality. Him? She-!?

While he was still dying, unable to think much on the previous thought he...managed a wave to her as she waved good bye to him.

As she disappeared, Masaru was left with the sensation of...extreme embarrassment and gargantuan fluster.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Heir's Troubles [Mia]   An Heir's Troubles [Mia] - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Heir's Troubles [Mia]
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: Arcs :: Ghosts in Time :: The Bubbles-
Jump to: