(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Heir to the Underworld [Emile} I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Heir to the Underworld [Emile} I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Heir to the Underworld [Emile} I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Heir to the Underworld [Emile} I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Heir to the Underworld [Emile} I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Heir to the Underworld [Emile} I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Heir to the Underworld [Emile} I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Heir to the Underworld [Emile} I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Heir to the Underworld [Emile} I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Heir to the Underworld [Emile}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kanu

Kanu

Heir to the Underworld [Emile} Empty
PostSubject: Heir to the Underworld [Emile}   Heir to the Underworld [Emile} I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 11:24 pm

Des sat at the back of a smoke filled bar staring blanking at the circle of people around he that all seemed to be directing their words towards her. These men were all dressed up in nice suits, the classic yakuza if one just so happen to be hip to that culture. Des just occasionally let out a small grunt of acknowledgement every so often to at least give the appearance of paying attention. She was tired of this lifestyle, it was visible on her face. She had bloodshot eyes paired with dark bags under her eyes that she not so subtlety hid with dark eyeshadow giving her a raccoon look. Her blond hair was never maintained and laid messily on her face helping to cover her eyes and help her zone out in most of these meetings.

What was she doing here? See the thing about being the newly appointed her of a large crime family is that people expect you to be in charge and to actually listen. Gone were the days where she did things on her own accord while kicking money back from her endeavors. She wasn't exactly too happy at the honor thrust upon her or her responsibility. She Nor was her sister. To the immediate left of Des was the mentioned sister.

"Are you even listening, you fucking blonde gorilla?" The woman spat causing Des to snap out of her haze.

"Yeah, you handle the rest of the meeting. I don't feel like dealing with this. Enjoy this opportunity since this is the closest you'll ever get to taking mom's spot." Des said with a wicked smile as she stood up from table, taking a moment to flick her sister off before she headed outside to lean against the bar's wall.

With a sigh, she placed another cigarette into her mouth. Reaching into her pockets she grabbed a match and lit her cig, taking a deep inhale as she stared up into the night sky.
Back to top Go down
Emile

Emile

PostSubject: Re: Heir to the Underworld [Emile}   Heir to the Underworld [Emile} I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 1:35 pm

Emile didn't remember why he was in the human world today. Sometimes he just liked to get out. But today would be odd. The air felt strange, a strong pressure the likes of which Emile hadn't felt in a long time. The feeling was similar. Dimensional travel wasn't something you forget the feeling of, only this time, it felt as if his power was drained. After traveling through the lightless tunnel, he found himself in a kind of seedy bar.

Collecting himself quickly, he formed his best suit to fit in with the gangsters. As he perused the room his ears picked up a voice that tugged at his chest. It sounded angry, yet beautiful. He saw a blonde figure hunch her way out of the room. The Frenchman followed her out.

"How could you let her talk to you like that, Mon Cherie?" Des would be rather aware of the dios leaning next to her. "As I gathered, you are in charge. A woman as beautiful as you with the power you have over these people, shouldn't suffer disrespect." Emile didn't understand the connection he felt with this woman. Was it love?
Back to top Go down
Kanu

Kanu

PostSubject: Re: Heir to the Underworld [Emile}   Heir to the Underworld [Emile} I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 8:49 pm

Des let out a small chuckled at the strange man's question. Huge balls to dare come up to her, so close too. She decided to humor the man, he must be a new soul around here. "That's my little sister, she's always been a little mouthy moreso as of late. It doesn't bother me. She's just a jealous brainy fuck." The young girl said before she paused to take another long drag of her cigarette that bounced on her lips as she spoke. While taking a drag she really took a good look at the man, definitely new here, he doesn't look like one of the shinigamis that snooped around here though.

"So tell me, who are you? You have to been living in a whole somewhere if you don't know who me and my sister are."
Back to top Go down
Emile

Emile

PostSubject: Re: Heir to the Underworld [Emile}   Heir to the Underworld [Emile} I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 9:59 pm

The Dios seemed to remember something in one of the information meetings. Her face seemed to remind him of someone. He thought this person was one of the captains of seireitei. Well, if she wasn't aware of him, all the better. He kneeled in his traditional fashion and took her hand, giving it a peck, he made his introduction. "I am Emile Bellerose, mon cherie, and as odd as this may sound, I believe I am smitten. Thus why I wish you would put her in her place. You look so tired..." The man stood up and wiped her face, "Look at the bags under your eyes! The smoking probably doesn't help, but everyone has their vices." Now, was he in another dimension, well, he supposed her name would probably be different, so lets try there, "Would you happen to be Des of 13 court squads?"
Back to top Go down
Kanu

Kanu

PostSubject: Re: Heir to the Underworld [Emile}   Heir to the Underworld [Emile} I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 11:20 pm

"Heh." Des said as the main proclaimed her love, Des was used to being claiming to be in love with her. Everybody wanted to bed the prized bull, I mean when it comes to bragging being able to say you fucked a mob queen is top of the list. Des just continued to go along with the man as he fretted over her until he said something that caused the record to scratch.

Des's face turned serious and her fist balled up, "First, you say my full name and title especially when you're just meeting me. It's Desdemona Inkosi III, Queen of the Inkosi crime family. Second, don't ever refer to me as being part of those trained monkeys in black robes. I don't know who you're getting your info from but I suggest you kill them before they get you killed." She snarled.
Back to top Go down
Emile

Emile

PostSubject: Re: Heir to the Underworld [Emile}   Heir to the Underworld [Emile} I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 5:01 pm

"I meant no offence, Madame Desdemona Inkosi III," Emile bowed deep in apology, "I come from another world entirely. I'm a bit of an interstellar traveler you see, and my last stop in my journey saw you as the Head of Police for the shinigami. Quite ironic, considering your occupation here. I apologize for making you angry my lady, but I meant nothing but respect."

Her name was the same, which is odd. Only Steinn the Espada seemed to be a universal constant so far. Especially considering Des wasn't in his home plane. Maybe it was time travel? That would make things much easier. He had an idea, "My lady, have you grown tired with your current work? You seem exhausted, and considering you had to leave the room in exasperation, I'm only curious."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heir to the Underworld [Emile}   Heir to the Underworld [Emile} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heir to the Underworld [Emile}
Page 1 of 1