(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
The Terror of Death [Mia] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
The Terror of Death [Mia] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
The Terror of Death [Mia] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
The Terror of Death [Mia] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
The Terror of Death [Mia] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
The Terror of Death [Mia] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
The Terror of Death [Mia] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
The Terror of Death [Mia] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
The Terror of Death [Mia] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The Terror of Death [Mia]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shinya

Shinya

The Terror of Death [Mia] Empty
PostSubject: The Terror of Death [Mia]   The Terror of Death [Mia] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 2:39 pm

All around as far as one could see, there were bodies.

Bodies in varied forms of dismemberment.

Some were missing arms, others had legs or torsos missing.. some even split down the middle. Admist this river of blood was one being. His three eyes were blood red, his hair a stark white, but now red with blood, his body covered in bone-like armor that moved here and there on its own. His appearance was unmistakeable.. he was The Terror of Death, a powerful hollow that Soul Society tried to get rid of on the many occasions it visited their lands.

While his eyes showed no emotion, he still sighed in resignation. Why? One may wonder, what would a hollow feel sad about? Maybe it's just a trick to make you let down your guard?

Staring at his right arm; a scythe-like blade protruding from it, dripping in blood and ichor, the hollow questions himself, questions the meaning of it all. No matter where he goes, he has to fight. The human world has humans and shinigami that uselessly throw their lives away at the very sight of him.. the shinigami world where they do pretty much the same. And finally his home, Hueco Mundo, where most of his kind go by the rule of eat or be eaten.

He didn't want this. He never wanted this.. all he did was exchange one death for another. And death comes in droves lately.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Terror of Death [Mia]   The Terror of Death [Mia] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 7:03 pm

A sobbing adult woman appeared with a soft pop above the carnage. Wearing a kimono, she seemed shocked for a moment as violet eyes took in the new scenery. She was not in fact home. She was in the midst of a large area filled with bodies that she floated over safely, with a monstrous hollow at the center.

Mia blinked a moment in shock before a sound not unlike that of her heart breaking for the third time.

"Oh great! Another one!? I want to go hooome!" The normally quiet and self effacing woman just sobbed more, floating in midair. She was done with everything! All these bodies?! The hollow nearby that had obviously killed them!? Her jet black hair floated around her body almost as if it was a shield as she curled up in a ball and cried.
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

PostSubject: Re: The Terror of Death [Mia]   The Terror of Death [Mia] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 7:18 pm

"..........." He could hear crying. It wasn't the first time he's heard someone do such, but the words that the feminine voice spoke made him pause and look for the source. Due to the fact that he killed everything in the surrounding area, it wasn't hard to pick out the oddity; a living being floating above the bodies.

Quietly he stalked over to her, raising his scythe arm to bring down onto her. But he paused again, curious this time. "Girl. Why do you cry?" He spoke, his voice echoing and metallic.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Terror of Death [Mia]   The Terror of Death [Mia] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 8:10 pm

Mia peeked out at the monstrous man, unfazed at the moment at the scythe above her. A violet eye peeped from behind black hair as she cried just a bit though her sobs became muted. "...I'm stuck... I just want to go home..."

She didn't know what else to explain, but it seemed curious and wanted to know... she was exhausted mentally and emotionally. She couldn't even bring herself to be upset over the bodies or scared of the scythe monsterman thing. The pull was there, pointing towards him so... she knew she would have to stick by him.

Mia needed just a bit to compose herself though.
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

PostSubject: Re: The Terror of Death [Mia]   The Terror of Death [Mia] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 5:00 pm

"......" He was quiet for a minute as the girl spoke to him. She wanted to go home.. but wasn't that the most simple thing to do? Regardless, this was one being that didn't instantly want to kill him so it left him.. curious. "...Are you not scared of me, girl?"

Without waiting for an answer, he turns away from the girl and begins trudging away. He needed rest; that last battle was taking a toll on him and that's all the other hollows back home would need is to find him weakened. "Leave here.. Go home, tell none that I let you live." He spoke softly, glancing back at the girl as all three crimson eyes glowed.

He was tired; killing never gave him any joy. He hated those that killed others needlessly and he was becoming one of those type of people just to survive. He was disgusted with himself.. there had to be something beyond just life and death.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Terror of Death [Mia]   The Terror of Death [Mia] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 5:13 pm

"...No. You can't hurt me, I'm stuck like this." Mia looked at the hollow, recognizing it and blinking a bit as she wiped her eyes. As the hollow turned and walked away, she floated along in his wake as she tried not to look at the bodies. She was failing badly.

"I have to follow you... I can't go home yet... Who are you? Why did you...kill them all?" Her voice was just as soft as his, her tears drying up as curiosity and a bit of worry replaced her other feelings. Who was this? Why was he so...vicious? Why was she stuck with this man...

Why were there...so many bodies... Mia covered her mouth at the state of some as she floated above them, looking away finally and attempting to ignore...this..horrific sight. Her eyes caught his three and she tried to smile for him, but it came out as more of a grimace than anything. She wasn't used to death...not at all...
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

PostSubject: Re: The Terror of Death [Mia]   The Terror of Death [Mia] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 5:45 pm

Upon hearing this, he whirled around and slashed through Mia's midsection, as if testing her mention that he cannot kill her. He's heard it many times before; that they couldn't be killed by any means and yet against him he killed them all the same.

But this time was different. He actually couldn't kill her.

Well, that's a first.

Turning to just ignore her and keep walking, he paused at her question. "Who.. am I?" He repeated, glancing back at her again. "I am known to all souls alike as the Terror of Death." He pauses for a moment before continuing. "I killed all these shinigami because they tried to end my life. I do the same to any that try to end my existence."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Terror of Death [Mia]   The Terror of Death [Mia] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 6:05 pm

Mia didn't even flinch as he did that, knowing he couldn't harm her at this point. She gave a weak smile. "I'm Mia. I'm a shinigami... so I guess...these were my comrades... But they were trying to kill you... Anyone would...not want to die..."

"Then...can I call you... Death?" Mia reached out to pat its head, his head. It was a male it seemed. His looks reminded her of someone, but she wasn't sure... Was this someone she knew too? Like her father and her boyfriend... "Terror of Death sounds like a title...its not a name..."
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

PostSubject: Re: The Terror of Death [Mia]   The Terror of Death [Mia] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 7:26 pm

"....You're right. No one has ever cared what my true name was." He replies, blinking all three eyes as she pets him.

She was a strange one for sure; she wasn't afraid of him, she wanted to know his name, and she even touched him without fear. Staring at her quietly for a few long moments, he finally spoke. ".......Shinya." He says finally. "That's my name from long, long ago. You may call me that instead of death. I despise death."

With that said, he slices the air, opening up a portal back to Hueco Mundo. "Do you still wish to follow me?" He asks as he steps through, glancing back with his three eyes while waiting.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Terror of Death [Mia]   The Terror of Death [Mia] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 7:40 pm

Mia kept petting him, feeling really bad for this poor evil hollow. It wasn't its fault was it that it was evil and people kept trying to kill it?

Sighing softly, she waited and watched it in return while ignoring the bodies so utterly. She was glad she couldn't smell too much... it was probably reeking of blood and other things... That name startled her, her eyes opening in shock as she stuttered. "Sh-Shinya!?"

Now that she peered closely... He did...resemble her friend! Those red marks and... that hair and eyes... Her eyes were wide as she nodded, gulping as she wondered what was going on now?! Was he...had he been a hollow that was purified and reborn? She was stuck with him so she had to follow, but Mia now wanted to know...

"I'm coming wait for me!" Floating forward, she wrapped her arms gently around one of his. It wasn't as if she had any other option at this point...
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

PostSubject: Re: The Terror of Death [Mia]   The Terror of Death [Mia] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 8:40 pm

"Mia. Why do you hold onto me?" Shinya spoke quietly as he trekked through the garganta and out into Hueco mundo, both entrance and exit closing once they were on the other side. "Are you not afraid?"

Hueco Mundo. The world of eternal night. Shinya wanted to escape this world but he always finds himself being drawn back after a while no matter where he goes. The only place he doesn't touch is the human world as he never wishes to go back there. Sitting down in the sand cross-legged, the three-eyed hollow rested to recover his strength.

It mattered not where he rested as they'd come all the same. Some hollow will inadvertently come after him to try and take a chunk outta him, and he'd have to kill again. He's become quite good at it, honestly. "Do you kill.. Mia? For what reason do you?" The hollow spoke, all three eyes looking over at her.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Terror of Death [Mia]   The Terror of Death [Mia] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 9:02 pm

"Well...I worry you'll go away somewhere. I-I...am stuck like this...again so... I know I have to stick by you for now..." Mia explained, shaking her head. If he...was Shinya... he wasn't someone to be scared of. For now... she might be terrified if she wasn't entirely incorporeal at the moment.

Looking around in awe after the mild scare of the garganta, which had caused her to cling more, she stared up at the sky. He had sat and she kept up her staring as she spun in place. There was obvious just amazement on her face at the pretty desert... before his words stopped her. She turned her violet and almost sweet eyes on him and shook her head. "I don't...But...I would. If I had to...I would kill to..keep myself safe. I'd do it to keep my family safe... I-I'd do it to protect someone else..."

She was her father's daughter after all.
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

PostSubject: Re: The Terror of Death [Mia]   The Terror of Death [Mia] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 10:23 am

"...I see." Shinya spoke, lowering his head for a minute as he thought about such things. It was unusual; she did the same as him and understood for the most part why he killed. Just what sort of life did Mia lead to come to such a conclusion? "Mia? Who are you..? Where did you come from?"

Shinya didn't mince words; he wanted to know and he wanted to know now. As he spoke, he slashed at the sand below him seconds before a hollow's head poked out, attempting to take a bite out of him. Of course, it was severed before it ever got the chance. "...Seems like they found me already." Shinya murmured as he slowly stood. "Keep talking. This won't take long."

At least twenty Adjunchas class hollows popped up out of the sand surrounding Shinya, all of them intent on overwhelming the three-eyed hollow and tearing him to pieces. As they all attacked, Shinya seemed to effortlessly dance between them, tearing them apart slash by slash. It was almost beautiful in a way of how he efficiently put down the hollows attacking him.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Terror of Death [Mia]   The Terror of Death [Mia] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 4:39 pm

He saw? What was there to see about what she said... Mia hadn't felt she had said anything too weird or unusual, she knew a great many folk who felt the same. As he asked his questions, a hollow seemed to appear from the sands and startled her. She squeaked and floated higher, away from such enemies...though she gave him a short not as he stood up.

If he wanted her to talk... she would. "I'm...Mia. Eufemia Nezo. I'm...a hundred and twenty five. I came from the Rukon, but I've been a shinigami for almost my whole life. My Papa was a rogue shinigami... I don't know really who I am...but I'm me I guess... Where I come from is all of that I mean..."

She spoke but it was obvious she was unsure how to answer. What did he want to know? Her eyes followed his form as he swept through the enemies with ease, wide and shocked but also awed. He was obviously practiced...it reminded her of Masaru...
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

PostSubject: Re: The Terror of Death [Mia]   The Terror of Death [Mia] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 6:37 pm

"I see." Shinya replied as he continued to cut through the ranks of hollows until there was only one left, which fled the moment Shinya turned his attention on it. Sighing, Shinya began to walk away from the scene of carnage. "Can't stay here. Dead hollows attract other hollows."

After waiting to see if Mia would follow him, he continued walking. "Mia. How do you spend your days?" Shinya asked, stopping to stare back at her. "I only kill and kill with no end in sight. Are there brighter days? Is there a reason for this violence?"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Terror of Death [Mia]   The Terror of Death [Mia] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 11:18 pm

Mia floated towards Shinya as the last hollow fled, wondering once again if it was a coincidence they shared the same name or not... She wasn't...entirely sure... This was all so confusing and worrying!

She ignored the carnage as best she could, following him with a small nod as he spoke. The next question startled her and she eeped a moment before thinking as she floated on her back. "I...go to work some days. Other days I go to see my father or my lover and spend time with them... I also go visit my friends... I cook and sew a lot too, and play things called games by myself or with others. I don't know if there are brighter days... Or any reason for it... But you want to live right?"

"You want to survive? Well if you die...you won't see if there are brighter days." Mia had no idea if her words helped, but...it was what she thought at least and that's what he wanted.
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

PostSubject: Re: The Terror of Death [Mia]   The Terror of Death [Mia] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 10:46 am

"Yes, I wish to survive." Shinya spoke quietly, lowering his head. "I just find myself becoming that which I hate.. a wanton killer. So I wonder if I should deserve to live to see such a thing."

Staring at his hand for a few long moments, Shinya then looked up at Mia quietly, staring at her with all three eyes. "You have not lived long, yet you've had an unusual outlook on life.. why?" He asks. Seems like this hollow likes to ask those tough questions. "I've been alive for over two thousand years.. yet it's hard to grasp such answers easily.."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Terror of Death [Mia]   The Terror of Death [Mia] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 3:40 pm

"I...don't know. I didn't live...your life...so I dunno if I can judge it. I mean you don't kill to hurt them...and you aren't making them suffer. They are the ones attacking you really! So... they are the bullies it seems." Mia nodded softly, but she didn't know herself. Moving to pat his head as he stared at his hands, she smiled a bit for him and thought for a moment before replying.

"I was alone for a long time... Well not compared to you! But... I guess I... its just how I feel. I don't think its unusual. There's probably lots that think like me!" Giving a lopsided grin, she moved to hug the Not!Shinya. "Well...I guess cause you've seen a lot more than I have. I haven't been...tested I guess. I'm sure of it because I've never had to yet. If I was like you, I'd probably ask a lot more or question it."
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

PostSubject: Re: The Terror of Death [Mia]   The Terror of Death [Mia] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 8:59 pm

Shinya stoically stood there as Mia hugged him, all three eyes turning to look at her. "....What are you doing, Mia?" Shinya finally queried as he was unused to such contact. Maybe.. once.. long ago, he could remember the warmth of human(Shinigami) contact, but now it was an alien sensation to him.

While he waited for an answer, Shinya became aware that he was being.. watched. The feeling of bloodlust was high in this one.. a strong presence that made him shiver a little. Was it trembling from anticipation? Or was it a hint of fear? Either way, Shinya knew a battle was on the horizon,

Was it another Vasto Lorde? Like him? They usually didn't fight amongst themselves unless there was a dispute between a couple of them and he didn't recall doing anything but defend himself aggressively. "Mia. It is true that you didn't live my life. Nor would you have wanted to if you saw how I lived, died, and lived afterwards." Shinya spoke quietly, his body shifting ever so slightly as he tensed. He had more to say, but it'd have to wait.

It was coming.

It was coming fast, too fast.

Where? Where was it gonna attack from? Above? Below? From the front? No.. it's.. "Behind!" Shinya growled as his scythe arm whipped backwards to stop the blow. Sand exploded around them from the two clashing powers as Shinya got a good look at the enemy. "A human..? No.. what are you?"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Terror of Death [Mia]   The Terror of Death [Mia] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 8:01 pm

"Hugs give...comfort." Mia replied, not noticing another presence until he shivered in her arms a bit. She pulled back, puzzled and questioning with her eyes before he spoke again.

"I...am sure you are right." If he was killing this much...she knew she wouldn't want to live this sort of life. She was happy and content with the life she had now, extremely happy... Mia didn't want to kill to live at all and she hated he had to.

As he shifted, something happened. Eyes wide with shock as his arm whipped out, sand exploding all over as her arm came up uselessly. The sand couldn't touch her but she still reacted as if it could.

Shinya's words sounded in her ears as she attempted to look at what was attacking him...
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

PostSubject: Re: The Terror of Death [Mia]   The Terror of Death [Mia] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 3:31 pm

The two beings clashed repeatedly, kicking up sand everywhere as they were a blur of movement! It wasn't until the two collided for a few moments that Mia could see what it was that was attacking Shinya. It was an Arrancar! "Want to know? I'm sure you want to know!" The Arrancar spoke, cackling madly. "DON'T YOU WANNA KNOW, 'TERROR OF DEATH'-KUN?!"

Shinya stayed silent, letting the being speak as he tried to push him back. This was a tough fight, even for him! How could one being have so much power?! "What do you want?" Shinya stated flatly, not in the mood for games.

"Want?! I WANT YOUR HEAD!" The Arrancar roared, attacking Shinya with his Zanpakutou repeatedly, forcing him on the defensive.

"Mia.. do you know what this thing is?" Shinya asked between clashes, trying to keep the arrancar from scoring a deadly hit.

"MIA?! HYAHAHAHAAH! You're losing it, DEATH-KUN!" The arrancar laughed harshly. "There's no one here for a mile!"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Terror of Death [Mia]   The Terror of Death [Mia] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 5:01 am

"A-Arrancar! Its an arrancar! A-A Hollow it ripped off its mask! Be careful Shinya, they are strong!" Mia shrieked her response, floating up a bit from this battle and staring in pure terror at them. No! No not her friend! He can't hurt him!

"He's not losing it! I'm right here you big bully!" At the words thought, Mia got all riled up. Her fists held out, she yelled down at the arrancar who wanted her friend dead. Regardless of whether he was her Shinya or not... she did not care and could not separate them for the moment!

What was this arrancars stupid stupid problem!? Why had he attacked?! This fight was furious and horrific, why why why did he want Shinya dead?! Why did they all want him dead...
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

PostSubject: Re: The Terror of Death [Mia]   The Terror of Death [Mia] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 9:01 pm

"...Arrancar..?" Shinya repeated aloud as he grunted from a glancing blow to his side, cutting him. He didn't quite understand, but the idea of them taking off their masks to gain more power sounded.. unreal. But then again, one was standing right before him so what could he say about it?

"Oho..? So you do know what I am, Death-kun?" The arrancar spoke, hopping away a short distance and licking their zanpakutou clean of his blood. "Too bad you'll never live to become one!"

Shinya's eyes narrow as he watched the arrancar circle him. He didn't bother covering his wound as that'd be an opening for him to attack. "Mia." He spoke quietly, only loud enough for her to hear. "Can you throw sand at his eyes on my command?"

He could tell the arrancar was about to pounce and the moment he did, Shinya yelled, "NOW!" His plan was to use the distraction that wouldn't have worked if he did it on the arrancar. While he was distracted, he planned on splitting the bastard down the middle.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Terror of Death [Mia]   The Terror of Death [Mia] I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 5:53 am

Mia watched the fight with growing horror, Shinya taking a wound to the side and making her want to cry out more... but she knew better. He was fighting for his life... she couldn't be too much of a distraction to him.

As he spoke of his plan though... she COULD be a distraction for someone else! She gave a strong nod, before verbally agreeing. "Yeah! I can."

This, she could do this! Her hands scooped up sand as the arrancar drew closer and at Shinya's command she tossed it right into the monster's eyes!
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

PostSubject: Re: The Terror of Death [Mia]   The Terror of Death [Mia] I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 11:50 am

"Gaaaah! WHAT THE HELL?!" The arrancar screeched as the sand hit his sensitive eyes and blinded him for a little while. Furiously rubbing his eyes, he swung wildly while trying to hit his unseen assailant. "Where are you you little shit?!"

"....Right behind you." Was all Shinya said as he swung his scythe-like arm and bisected the arrancar. The arrancar was frozen in place, probably out of disbelief of what just happened. Spinning on his heel, Shinya then sliced him from one side to the other, making a neat cross cut.

"No.. it.. cannot.. be..." The arrancar spoke as he fell apart in four bloody chunks, his internal organs spilling out from the sides.

Breathing heavily from the wounds he took in the fight, Shinya dropped to his knees. "I.. nearly didn't make it if it weren't for you, Mia.." Shinya spoke softly. "Arrancars.. they are quite formidable.. Which makes me wonder.."

A birdlike hollow with four wings was flying by overhead, being chased by other avian hollows. Shinya took notice of them and with a swing of his bladed arm, cut down the pursuing hollows from this distance. The four winged hollow took notice and flew around overhead, wondering what to make of it. "YOU. COME HERE." Shinya bellowed as the bird hollow hesitantly flew down to Shinya, afraid it might end up like its pursuers.

"Mia. You said to take off your mask is to become a arrancar, right?" Shinya asked as he reached out to the scared hollow and broke off its mask with one hand. It cried out as light and energy burst forth from within it, its outer body breaking apart to reveal a young brown-skinned female arrancar with a large sword. "Hm. I see. What is your name, Arrancar?"

"M-Me..?" She stammered, still shocked over what happened. "N-Nuu. Nuu Lysenka.."

"You are free to go, Nuu." Shinya spoke, turning away from her and looking to Mia. "Should I.. try it myself..?" He asks, hesitantly grabbing his mask.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Terror of Death [Mia]   The Terror of Death [Mia] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Terror of Death [Mia]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next