(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Construction of El Gigante [Aoi] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Construction of El Gigante [Aoi] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Construction of El Gigante [Aoi] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Construction of El Gigante [Aoi] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Construction of El Gigante [Aoi] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Construction of El Gigante [Aoi] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Construction of El Gigante [Aoi] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Construction of El Gigante [Aoi] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Construction of El Gigante [Aoi] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Construction of El Gigante [Aoi]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Emile

Emile

Construction of El Gigante [Aoi] Empty
PostSubject: Construction of El Gigante [Aoi]   Construction of El Gigante [Aoi] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 4:01 pm

Steinn was frustrated. Construction was going....poorly to say the least. He had the mechanics down. The engine, power source, all of the was finished. Alas building a boat of this magnitude was becoming daunting. "Urggggg." Izzy sauntered over to give the large man a backrub, "Its okay, master. We're making progress! Buck up." Steinn drooped his shoulders, "Yeah, but its taking much longer than anticipated."

His other fraccions were all slowly working on the boat in question, nailing planks here, setting the mast. All in all, the boat was roughly half finished, with the back end housing the machinery being complete, but all of the living quarters and quality of life bits being barely started.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Construction of El Gigante [Aoi]   Construction of El Gigante [Aoi] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 5:44 pm

Aoi popped up on deck, appearing with a soft popping sound like a sucker being pulled from someone's mouth. She was laying there in the air, sleeping soundly, curled up in her usual uniform of a skirt with a much tighter top than general regulation. On top of that she even had her Captain's Haori with the red inside on and tied by her matching red sash to her waist. She had been napping soundly on the couch in her office and it seemed not even a ship under construction could immediately wake her.

How odd, she slept lightly normally.
Back to top Go down
Emile

Emile

PostSubject: Re: Construction of El Gigante [Aoi]   Construction of El Gigante [Aoi] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 4:54 pm

"I dunno, maybe this was a dumb idea. Maybe I should have never retired from the espada." Steinn wandered over barely stepping over the sleeping girl, Izzy following closely behind. "See, some of them are even sleeping...wait a minute." Stepping past the befuddled Izzy he poked the Captain in the face, "Hey, get up, what are you doing on my ship? Well, almost ship."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Construction of El Gigante [Aoi]   Construction of El Gigante [Aoi] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2014 1:53 am

"I dun wanna..." Aoi grumbled, half asleep as someone poked her in the face. She turned her head and body, rolling over away from pokes. It was too late though, the sounds of ship building permeated her sleepy thoughts and she yawned as she sat up. Curling red hair was a mess everywhere as she floofed it and then began looking around curiously.

"This isn't where I was taking a nap." The young woman was floating lightly in the air now, turning around to see a mountain. Her eyes went up and up and up and she finally found the peak, while shading her eyes and peering up at the huge man. "I definitely wasn't napping here at all."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Construction of El Gigante [Aoi]   Construction of El Gigante [Aoi] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Construction of El Gigante [Aoi]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: Arcs :: Ghosts in Time :: The Bubbles-
Jump to: