(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
The Serpent is eating its tail [Hideki] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
The Serpent is eating its tail [Hideki] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
The Serpent is eating its tail [Hideki] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
The Serpent is eating its tail [Hideki] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
The Serpent is eating its tail [Hideki] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
The Serpent is eating its tail [Hideki] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
The Serpent is eating its tail [Hideki] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
The Serpent is eating its tail [Hideki] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
The Serpent is eating its tail [Hideki] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The Serpent is eating its tail [Hideki]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kanu

Kanu

The Serpent is eating its tail [Hideki] Empty
PostSubject: The Serpent is eating its tail [Hideki]   The Serpent is eating its tail [Hideki] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 9:13 pm

In the great empty desert that is Las Noche one could find an endless trail in the desert sands. If one was to follow the trail at a fast enough speed they would be greeted by a large beastly hollow. The creator of the trail was a towering monster, if one was remotely versed in mythological monster they would be face to face with something much like the famed Leviathan. One would think a well known water creature would struggle in this sandy place but not this monster, it effortlessly slid across the sand like a living train. The only time one might see this monster stop would be when it was in the process of devouring more hollows or when it would occasionally rest.

Today the monster known as Abelinda was currently in an abandoned dug out cave, just staring quietly out into the sand seemingly lost in her own thoughts for hours.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: The Serpent is eating its tail [Hideki]   The Serpent is eating its tail [Hideki] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 2:06 am

Hideki plopped into the sandy dunes rather suddenly.  He laid there on the sand for a few moments before coming to.  Okay.. desert... Desert was bad... He'd been walking down some stairs in the library... and now desert... Was he dead?  That was entirely possible.  He stood up and looked around... Okay... that... ruled out dead... for now anyway.  He was in Hueco Mundo by the looks of it.  Well.  That was equally bad, wasn't it.  And what was this shadow he was in?

He turned around only to see the hulking leviathan that had been sitting in a cave behind him.  Oh.  Okay.  

"Ahh.. AHhhh... H-holy crap!"  He shouted, stumbling backwards.  Wha... Wha... What the hell?!
Back to top Go down
Kanu

Kanu

PostSubject: Re: The Serpent is eating its tail [Hideki]   The Serpent is eating its tail [Hideki] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 10:03 am

Abelinda saw the man suddenly appeared and raised a scaly eyebrow as she just watched the shinigami. And then it screamed causing a "ha" to escape from the monster's mouth.

"What are you doing here shinigami? You're much to far from home don't you know there's monster's here." The beast said not moving from it's position.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: The Serpent is eating its tail [Hideki]   The Serpent is eating its tail [Hideki] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 1:58 am

Did... Did it just laugh at him? Th..That wasn't nice! Then again, he didn't exactly account on the giant leviathan monster in the desert to be polite. He fumbled for his glasses, before putting them on. Let's just see what we were dealing with. He pulled his book out and looked down at the page.

"Subject: Hollow" ..... Okay...He shook his book before looking back up at her. WELL. That was... odd...

"Um.. I'm... cowering, mostly... Also curious. I was walking down some stairs in the library... and then I wound up here... I don't think I'm dead. Not yet..." Hrm.. Why didn't he... feel this thing's aura... It LOOKED powerful. It was clearly an adjuchas, it should at the LEAST be noticeable...

"You didn't bring me here or you wouldn't be asking me questions. Hrm. I don't suppose your curiosity is stronger than your hunger?"
Back to top Go down
Kanu

Kanu

PostSubject: Re: The Serpent is eating its tail [Hideki]   The Serpent is eating its tail [Hideki] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 2:35 am

Abelinda just stared coldly at the shinigami as it spoke before she let out a small yawn. He didn't seem to have any answers and it doesn't seem like he was sent for her so a fight could wait, at least for now.

"So, you have no clue how you ended up in the middle of a giant desert. You shinigamis are a unique brand of special I see." She said mockingly before she rose up, well as much as she could in the cave.

"If I had planned to eat you, wouldn't I have done that already? I'm not in the shinigami eating business anymore, so I am very curious about how you would just end up here. You're not here to kill me, I assume, so my first hypothesis is out. So what are your thoughts idiot shinigami?"
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: The Serpent is eating its tail [Hideki]   The Serpent is eating its tail [Hideki] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2014 9:35 pm

Hideki tilted his head. What... But... No, Hideki... Don't mouth off to the giant monster.. but then again.. "But... You've been sitting there the whole time... And you don't know how I got here either.." He said, just loud enough for her to hear, though he wasn't exactly trying to whisper it.

"And I honestly have no idea... I was in my library and then I was just... here... poof... So... you're guess is as good as mine, uh..." He had no idea what this hollow's name was. "I'm Hideki, by the way." Maybe if he introduced himself the hollow would do the same?
Back to top Go down
Kanu

Kanu

PostSubject: Re: The Serpent is eating its tail [Hideki]   The Serpent is eating its tail [Hideki] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 2:28 pm

The monster merely let out a snort of smoke at the man's slick comment. "I am called Abelinda. And just as you described it, you just poofed into existence. I assumed you shinigamis merely developed new technology instead of being caveman with large swords."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: The Serpent is eating its tail [Hideki]   The Serpent is eating its tail [Hideki] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 12:50 am

Hideki tipped his head, frowning now. "But... You're... literally in a cave... You live in a cave..." He crossed his arms, starting to think he wasn't a fan of this monster. "You live in a cave. I work in a library. And my Zanpakuto is a book, thank you very much." He said, pulling it out to display it. "What's all this about cavemen with swords?"
Back to top Go down
Kanu

Kanu

PostSubject: Re: The Serpent is eating its tail [Hideki]   The Serpent is eating its tail [Hideki] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 2:26 am

"You assume I leave in a cave, I've only just recently taken refuge in this cave to let my meal diges. If you were to have met me earlier Hideki, you would not be having this conversation." Abelinda explained as she leaned in closer to Hideki.

The shinigami was right, he wasn't carrying a sword, first time she's run into that. "I will give you that, you're the first one to not have a large sword. I have fought a number of your type and they all seemed like caveman to me trying to take down the huge monster. Reminds me of the brief years I spent alive."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: The Serpent is eating its tail [Hideki]   The Serpent is eating its tail [Hideki] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 12:19 am

Well, it assumed he was a caveman so they were even on that, now weren't they. He raised an eyebrow when it leaned in talking about digesting and no conversations. "Ha...HA!" Was... Was it serious? "You're kidding me." He was about to go on a tirade when it mentioned something odd.

"Oh? You remember your life? Usually hollows that remember their life were exceptionally evil. I don't suppose that's the case with you, is it?" He asked, his curiosity outweighing his grumpiness.
Back to top Go down
Kanu

Kanu

PostSubject: Re: The Serpent is eating its tail [Hideki]   The Serpent is eating its tail [Hideki] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 12:37 am

"Quite opposite really. I was brutally murdered and rape by another group. One of the first by my estimations. There weren't many of you shini's around so I had a lot of time to just watch my body be left to decompose and be scavenged off by animals. You eventually just grow to resent everything and become filled to the brim with hatred and rage. Then one day, you finally notice that the chain in the middle of your chest has all but disappeared. Then you become a monster." Levi explain, her face stoic as she explained her life to the shinigami she just met.

"So I just grew off my anger and slowly evolved to what you see now. A soulless monster wandering the sands til she fades away."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: The Serpent is eating its tail [Hideki]   The Serpent is eating its tail [Hideki] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 1:20 am

Hideki tilted his head. "That's... that's terrible. But if you feel tragic about that you can't really be soulless." He said, rubbing his chin. "I think you still have a soul. I mean, technically all hollows still have souls..." He shrugged.

"Also, weirdly enough, if you look at old history books, it seems like shinigami might actually predate non-spiritual humans. So there had to be SOME back then just... not in that area. Where did you live?"
Back to top Go down
Kanu

Kanu

PostSubject: Re: The Serpent is eating its tail [Hideki]   The Serpent is eating its tail [Hideki] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 7:57 pm

"Hmm" The creature said as it thought aloud. She never thought about where she once lived too often, the world was alwaying changing. FInally the creature came up with a general idea.

"I think, I lived somewhere a bit off from where Carthage is now. Towards the mainlands. It's not very clear to me, there wasn't cities or anything when I was still alive." Abelinda said as she used one of her giant claws to quickly sketch a barebone picture of her assumed location.

"Have you ever been there or to rome? It looks so pretty during the day from the sea. Humans have impressed me with their advancements. They're organized and well structured, they have this new thing called governments, oh and my favorite part is all the languages they've created. So many of them and they all sound so unique." Abelinda said with a rare cheerful tone as she happily recall her times in the human world.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: The Serpent is eating its tail [Hideki]   The Serpent is eating its tail [Hideki] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 10:39 pm

Hideki tipped his head curiously. "Where... Carthage is now?" He asked again, aloud. Hrm... That was... odd... if it had said rome that would be one thing, but... "What... What year is this.. by human standards, if you happen to know?" He asked, almost afraid to. The last time Carthage had been a place was.... well....
Back to top Go down
Kanu

Kanu

PostSubject: Re: The Serpent is eating its tail [Hideki]   The Serpent is eating its tail [Hideki] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 11:12 pm

"Well I haven't been back in some time and it's hard to judge time here but the last significant date I heard was '400 years from the founding of the city' He was roman so I don't know if that helps you." Abelinda as she tried to find a date.

"Why, you don't know of Carthage?"
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: The Serpent is eating its tail [Hideki]   The Serpent is eating its tail [Hideki] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 1:13 am

Hideki gave her just a look that said... 'umm..' How... How did... Hrm.. "Actually... Quite the contrary. Everyone remembers Carthage. They're the city Rome wiped off the planet several thousand years ago.." He said with a little shrug.

"So, as ridiculous as it sounds, I think I've been thrown back in time." He frowned and looked down, tapping his feet. How the hell did that happen? Hrm.... He was conflicted. One the one hand he should figure out how this happened... On the OTHER hand... he could try and go play around in time...
Back to top Go down
Kanu

Kanu

PostSubject: Re: The Serpent is eating its tail [Hideki]   The Serpent is eating its tail [Hideki] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 11:16 pm

Destroyed those words floated in Abel's head as she listened to the strange man. She could not say she was surprised that rome made a move, she's witnessed their army and was impressed at their skills but what did he mean by thousands of years ago. She knew it had been some years since she's gone into exile but there's no way she's been gone that long.

"Wait, thrown back in time? So you're from a distant future that makes me curious about something. What becomes of me? Am I still around or am I finally able to die like I long for?"
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: The Serpent is eating its tail [Hideki]   The Serpent is eating its tail [Hideki] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 3:13 pm

Hideki continued pondering his situation. Thrown back in time? He couldn't... really have been, could he? Was this a permanent situation or was he simply thrown back to this one spot in time? Could he leave? As he thought about leaving he got a compulsion to stay put. He must be here for a reason after all.

"Hm? Uhhh... What's your name again? Abelinda? Doesn't..." He paused. It DID ring a bell but he didn't know why... "Wait..." He pulled open his book and flipped through it. When he finally found the name he winced. Oh. "Um... I have... bad news."
Back to top Go down
Kanu

Kanu

PostSubject: Re: The Serpent is eating its tail [Hideki]   The Serpent is eating its tail [Hideki] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 6:47 am

A huge frown covered the serpent's face as his mention of bad news immediately filled her in on her question. "So I'm still alive... that is truly shocking. Shocking and beyond depressing, I truly hoped I would be allowed to rest. I shudder to think o my future incarnation."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: The Serpent is eating its tail [Hideki]   The Serpent is eating its tail [Hideki] I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 12:56 am

Hideki's face just... froze. "Um..." He chuckled nervously. "Uh... yeah... You're... alive.." He put odd emphasis on that word as if it... did not tell the whole story. "Um... It's just... Your.. future incarnation, she goes by Levi and she's... well..." His voice cracked ever so slightly. Even if the person he was talking to was not a massive hellbeast, he would still be nervous to deliver such news.

"She seems mildly retarded? N-not in.. like an insulting way.. More in a...Doesn't... know how to dress herself... way..." He cleared his throat awkwardly.
Back to top Go down
Kanu

Kanu

PostSubject: Re: The Serpent is eating its tail [Hideki]   The Serpent is eating its tail [Hideki] I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 1:42 am

Abelinda felt something wash over her, she couldn't believe what she was hearing. Not only is she still living she also is a shell of herself. The hollow wasn't the boastful type but to know that she was tarnishing her own legacy in the future is beyond infuriating. "I want to kill you, I want to squeeze the lungs that gave you air to produce that info... but I know that won't change anything." Abel said as she rose up her body tensing in anticipation before she seemingly deflated with a defeated look on her face.

"Tell me though shinigami, do I... do I seem happy?"
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: The Serpent is eating its tail [Hideki]   The Serpent is eating its tail [Hideki] I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 3:53 am

Hideki frowned a little. Hrm... She seemed to be taking the news poorly... He also wasn't sure she COULD hurt him... He wasn't sure that he was wholly HERE for her to hurt...Although if she had tried she'd find that it wasn't as easily done as said...

"You seem.... very happy." He said, with a nervous twitch. She seemed happy in a.... chase a butterfly with a stick... sort of way.
Back to top Go down
Kanu

Kanu

PostSubject: Re: The Serpent is eating its tail [Hideki]   The Serpent is eating its tail [Hideki] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 7:12 am

Levi made a small smile and sighed. "I'm glad that I've found happiness even though it seemed to be at the expense of my intelligence. Tell me though what is your role in the future besides being a shinigami?"
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: The Serpent is eating its tail [Hideki]   The Serpent is eating its tail [Hideki] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2014 9:56 pm

Hideki shifted oddly, a little awkward at this massive monster (who he already knew in the future) inquiring into his life. "Um... I'm.. a librarian?" He shrugged. "I don't really get up to much? I only know things because I handle all of the paperwork, really."
Back to top Go down
Kanu

Kanu

PostSubject: Re: The Serpent is eating its tail [Hideki]   The Serpent is eating its tail [Hideki] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 5:09 pm

"I am envious of your life, to have the ability to sit quietly in the library and absorb knowledge. Free from battle and an insatiable hunger that drives you to these battles." Abelinda said with a sigh as she laid her massive body down. "I grew tired of fighting so long ago but that is my whole purpose. Fight, feed, survive. A cruel fate, right?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Serpent is eating its tail [Hideki]   The Serpent is eating its tail [Hideki] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Serpent is eating its tail [Hideki]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next