(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
"Consequences" of an Outburst - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
"Consequences" of an Outburst - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
"Consequences" of an Outburst - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
"Consequences" of an Outburst - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
"Consequences" of an Outburst - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
"Consequences" of an Outburst - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
"Consequences" of an Outburst - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
"Consequences" of an Outburst - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
"Consequences" of an Outburst - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

"Consequences" of an Outburst

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Saito-san

Saito-san

"Consequences" of an Outburst - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Consequences" of an Outburst   "Consequences" of an Outburst - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2014 6:57 am

The hand holding her waist and hoodie tightened momentarily before loosening again after Muika had moaned, his body reacting quite obviously to her at this point. How and what had caused this, he had no idea, but the pain in his hand and head had faded to the back of his mind and this rather nice distraction had taken all places in is thoughts.

What did she want now? Iyuki was content to see where Muika led them for now.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: "Consequences" of an Outburst   "Consequences" of an Outburst - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2014 7:42 pm

After a few moments, Muika's hand moved from his skin for a moment to the hand that was on her waist; she took his wrist carefully, and moved it up some in attempt to tell him he could touch if he wanted to before her hand returned to touching him.

Not...Not much had really started yet, which...made her wonder if they should move somewhere more comfortable, they were at the...the table after all...

She didn't want this to stop though, but they...they should before...carried away...but...
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: "Consequences" of an Outburst   "Consequences" of an Outburst - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2014 1:11 am

It seemed Muika wanted more touching, Iyuki was happy to oblige her. His hand slid down a bit, slowly moving for the edge of her hoodie. It was no fun touching her over that, so he would settle for under a bit. Besides it was as if he was teasing her now in return. Once the painkillers kicked in a bit more he'd be able to use his other hand.

Thoughts of the table, how uncomfortable this might be and other such factors had flown from his mind for the moment as he made soft pleased sounds in his throat at her touch. He just wished to get his hand under that hoodie and continue to kiss Muika as well as receive her soft touches against his skin, possibly more soon.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: "Consequences" of an Outburst   "Consequences" of an Outburst - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2014 1:54 am

Muika leaned into his touching some, unable to too much considering they were already rather close. He wanted to touch skin...if he were going to touch, and well, she was certainly more responsive when he touched her rather than touching over her clothes...

Those responses he gave were nice; she could...

Again she moved her hand, a bit reluctantly as she went and unzipped her hoodie, it would need to be gone soon anyway...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: "Consequences" of an Outburst   "Consequences" of an Outburst - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2014 2:05 am

Iyuki's made another soft sound, almost questioningly as Muika's hand moved away again. He was enjoying it on his skin, so a few pouty thoughts crossed his mind before he realized what she intended. That was much much nicer...

That distracting thought was one of the few he had for quite a bit of time.

Later, as they laid on the couch naked still but for the blanket he'd pulled off the back (having been closer than the bed) his hands stroked her hair as she was on top of his body. They were cuddled up and content, happy to just lay here and calm themselves for the moment after their fun. He nuzzled Muika's cheek after a moment and murmured to the woman. "I love you."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: "Consequences" of an Outburst   "Consequences" of an Outburst - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2014 2:33 am

Muika was snuggled up close to Iyuki on the couch, lying on him as he nuzzled her cheek. Lying down and being like this...she really liked it... It seemed she'd distracted him from being upset earlier too, now they were both just content and relaxed...

Hearing him say that...

She buried her face against him, her hands clenching some; she wasn't embarrassed, she'd gotten used to exchanging such feelings with him...really...

"I love you too..." Being like this, he was content and happy now, though... "H-Hey, Iyuki..."

This was stupid, but... Even when he'd just said it...and it was...was hard to ask this just due to her typical reactions towards it b-but...

"H-How...you feel...about m-me...like we just said...but can...you...say it all? Anything, t-tell me...anything you w-wanna say, a-anything you think y-you'd feel...in the future t-to, and how y-you have felt...I-I won't try to stop you from saying any of it, s-so..."

She had her reasons for...for wanting to hear him say...all of that, and as she'd promised...she wasn't going to attempt to make him stop like she typically did, or deny any of what he said like she used to...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: "Consequences" of an Outburst   "Consequences" of an Outburst - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2014 3:21 am

Iyuki's smile was utterly warm and happy as Muika spoke the words in return. Together with her he felt so much sure of things, stronger in ways he hadn't known before... He gave the woman a soft questioning noise but waited for her to continue, there was obviously something she had to say.

He blinked though at her words, taking a minute to process what she had said from Muikanese (when flustered) into proper words. He began sparkling brightly, a happy laugh erupting from his lips as he smiled. "Of course I will! I will explain it all as well! Let's see... I shall begin with your adorable catlike nature! I love how much you seem to enjoy cat activities, such as fish shaped taiyaki and batting things from the air. That also includes when you cat tower me when upset or nervous, I feel quite happy you trust me to that extent to get such feelings of contentness and safety from me! Oh, and I adore how stubborn you are and determined. You always push ahead, never allowing anything to stop you whether it is some evil man or your own feelings on things. If you feel you must or want to, you do it!"

"I also love that you do in fact try to! I think...with what happened to you, it would be easy for you to not try. To not try new things, to close yourself off... But you do try so hard to learn and adapt and continue moving forward. Even if you experience failure, you just pick yourself back up and try again!" Iyuki's voice was excited and happy as he spoke of her many virtues. "On top of that you learn from such mistakes quickly! You are very very smart, picking up things in less time than you'd think and you adapt well to any situation. Its awe inspiring to watch you do such things... In battle it is even more lovely. Your power and grace and skills... you are like a warrior goddess come down to grace mortals with your skills in combat. You got them through awful means but...they protect you and myself and even if I am not one for fighting or harm...I can not lie and say my heart doesn't race when you protect me. I love that as well."

Iyuki had quite a list and continued on without waiting for her to reply, she had said he had free reign! He would take this and go with it as far as he was allowed. His hands did play in her hair soothingly he hoped, putting all the focus on that at least. "Hm, shall I discuss how sweet and kind you are? I also love those things about you. You are gentle to me and sweet, trying your hardest to please me and be kind for my sake even if it goes against your nature. I do notice such things and I appreciate and love you all the more for it. I do...in spite it things, love your mean streaks as well. It has saved us and it...covers for my more trusting nature. You keep us safe and protect us, even if I can not in such situations due to that. You keep an eye out for danger even in that manner."

"As for other things... I love that you love me. I love it so much to have someone who loves me in return, who doesn't make my heart ache for them and never find feelings that match... I love that you are so cute at times, but that just like earlier you can become immensely sexy with your actions so easily. Especially when you are flustered but still wish to fight back and stop me! Aaah I adore that as well. On a similar thought though..." Iyuki's mouth planted a kiss on the side of her head. "I adore your physical features as well. You have amazingly sexy legs that I always wish to touch, a cute butt that is so nice to squeeze... You may think your chest is small but it is soft and I adore its size. More importantly though, I love the speckles of purple in your red eyes and how they shine when you are happy. I love the way your light hair absorbs sunshine and shines for me, and how soft it feels when I play with it. Most of all I love your smiles, your bright and sweet smiles when the grace me with their presence."

"I love your rare laughter, I love how I can make you laugh and you can enjoy your time with me..." Iyuki's voice grew softer for a moment, not needing to explain those before he then...continued on... for quite some time.

Finally, after a bit more, the young man's throat grew dry and he coughed. "And that...is all the ways and reasons I love you Muika. Thank you for finally allowing me to tell you what was in my heart!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: "Consequences" of an Outburst   "Consequences" of an Outburst - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2014 3:40 am

She'd...She'd given him the opportunity of a lifetime...and he had taken full...full advantage of it...

All...All of that...

Muika was more than relieved she had her face hidden, and that he'd given her the hair playing to focus on as well, but...despite the given distractions she chose to put her focus on his words no matter what.

She...She wasn't going to...to even take the chance of missing any of it.

Her hands were clenched, and her face was positively burning. Whenever she thought it couldn't get any hotter she was proved wrong.

A-All of that... He felt and thought...a-all of that...

By the time he had finished she could finally...finally think, and really...she was...happy she'd asked despite her currently dying state.

Wh...What the hell had she even been concerned about...? She was...stupid, really. She was really, really happy to hear all of that though, even if her instincts had been screaming at her to stifle him at points.

"M-....Mm..." Words, she should...say... "T...Th...Thank y-y...y-you. I l-love you...I-I love you...l..love...you..."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: "Consequences" of an Outburst   "Consequences" of an Outburst - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2014 4:01 am

"I love you as well Muika. Very very much so... You're welcome." Iyuki smiled and laughed happily as Muika repeated her words three times. It seemed she was quite loving today as well? And open to hearing things about herself so he was fine repeating it.

"Would you like me to repeat all of that? I can word it differently so it is like a whole nother experience as well. What brought this on?" He was curious as to why the shy woman who normally couldn't stand to hear even one of the list, had requested a large chunk of it. Iyuki was sure to have forgotten some, he would always remember another time at least.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: "Consequences" of an Outburst   "Consequences" of an Outburst - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2014 4:22 am

S-Say it again!? Wh...What he'd said already, it...it was p-plenty! She'd gotten...she'd gotten the reassurance she'd needed, but...

"Y-You can say it...as m-much as you like..." She muttered, though still not coming out from her hiding place. His question though...

She'd...She'd about attempted to...wave it off, but...obvious she had asked something she never normally would have asked, and...and she'd promised to never hide things from him.

T-Telling him, might...might...hurt though... She'd been stupid...

"I-It's stupid...why..." She stated, averting her eyes despite not even looking at him before squeezing them shut. "J-Just...r-really...stupid..."

D-Don't...hide things though...

"Th...The situation with...Hibiki and Miyako... I just...mm... I'm only...an observer in it, so I... I pick up on things, and sometimes...just...I couldn't stop myself from...from nitpicking them... I-I know it doesn't hold a-any relevancy...to us, that...that you're just upset at the situation...worried about them...b-but...

'She's so...happy and sweet. It is odd to just imagine her with someone as...quiet as Hibiki...'"

Muika repeated his earlier words, her hands clenched tightly as she attempted to explain; "A-And s-someone like her...with a p-past like his...

I said...I can't judge their situation...negatively...when it's so similar to ours...and those things... I-It's almost interchangeable... I-Iyuki is happy, and s-sweet, i-it's odd to just imagine him with someone as...quiet as... someone with a past...

I-I'm just n-nitpicking, but...like I said... I'm not as strong as Hibiki...when it comes to attaching...so...so hearing that... I-I just needed...needed the reassurance..."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: "Consequences" of an Outburst   "Consequences" of an Outburst - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2014 4:42 am

Iyuki waited, intending to go off on his rant again as soon as Muika had finished explaining. However he hadn't expected her response one bit. As she spoke and her fists clenched, on hand moved from her hair to her back in a soothing rubbing gesture. He paused, his hand clenching as the import of that quote made him feel upset at himself...

Waiting until she was finished, he realized almost immediately that...

"I-I...can see how my words would hurt you even if you say that it is just you being..." Iyuki sighed softly, having made a major mess of things. He shook his head, his hands still rubbing her back and teasing her hair. "I apologize...for that and for what I said in the first place. It... It really is not right of me to judge. We do not know much of Miyako's life or... well we should trust in her. I was entirely wrong in everything I said... So if you need that reassurance you have it as well."

"...I was also being polite when I said quiet. I meant that Otouto was a little frustrating shit. I did not mean...the past so much when I said that, I will have you know Muika." Iyuki coughed and looked away, being entirely honest for once. "I worried...about her maturity level in handling the situation and hurting him... I did not think they do not deserve happiness in and of itself though it will take some getting used to on my end."

He hoped his explanation might help her more though he couldn't be sure. "I will reassure you however you wish, whenever you need so though Muika. Just ask and you shall receive."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: "Consequences" of an Outburst   "Consequences" of an Outburst - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2014 4:50 am

Muika gave a small nod; "W-Whenever...you wanna say those things...s-say 'em...I-I'll get flustered, and s-sometimes I might try to stop you from saying it all, but...but I-I do...feel better, and h-happier when I hear it..."

His worries...she could understand them herself when she looked at it from his perspective, it was hard to just...expect someone to hear of such a past and just...accept it. It was rare, but...If Miyako were with Hibiki...in a relationship...she had to already know somewhat...

Still...

Like she'd thought...she was just...looking too deep into some things, Iyuki was and had been upset...

Things...were fine now, she felt...utterly reassured right now, and he could say those things whenever he wanted...

A-And if she really needed it...she'd try to ask...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: "Consequences" of an Outburst   "Consequences" of an Outburst - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2014 5:04 am

"Thank you for your permission Muika." Iyuki's smile was warm as he nuzzled her head, Muika's words making him feel quite warm inside as well as his outward sign. He knew now that it made her extremely happy and she remembered, so he would do it more often despite her responses at those moments.

He understood he was being too untrusting and worrying over this, but he couldn't help it due to the complicated situation. He...had noticed and had not put a stop to it and now it was becoming more obvious what had been happening.

The fullbringer was just hoping that she would ask and not question herself and the feelings they shared as much anymore... Especially over this.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: "Consequences" of an Outburst   "Consequences" of an Outburst - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2014 5:11 am

Muika finally moved some, nuzzling him from where she was hiding before speaking; "Welcome..."

She didn't need to worry about anything, e...especially after hearing all of that; things were...and would be just fine. She would...try to refrain herself from physically stopping him if he attempted to say those things...because she...she did like hearing it...

Those constant reassurances helped...they helped a lot, took away any worries she might have.

Iyuki was worried about the situation between Hibiki and Miyako, she could..understand, there were little things to be concerned about...as he'd said...Hibiki was a frustrating shit.

She couldn't help but smile against him as she recalled that comment.

Well, he definitely wasn't wrong.

She wondered if...

Well...she'd promised...not to hide anything...

"U-Um...earlier when I...i-i...i-initiated...I-I know...I was and am...just trying to...m-m...maybe m-mediate the...situation between...wh-what's going on with...them, but...e-even I had to...t-throw away...m-my..own...maturity...for a bit..." She looked up at Iyuki before averting her eyes, knowing her words probably didn't make sense yet... "...You punched him..."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: "Consequences" of an Outburst   "Consequences" of an Outburst - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2014 6:26 am

Muika seemed to be struggling with something and Iyuki let her work through it...or just think. If she wished merely to think that too was fine. He was content to wait and play with her hair. She was cuddled up to and against him so he felt no real wishes for anything else at this moment, considering she had nuzzled him.

He smiled as she began speaking a bit incoherently, waiting just a few moments before bright peals of laughter followed as she finally explained. He was blushing brightly, looking away as his hand held her hair for a moment and unable to look at her. "I-I see...You um...got very...very...you enjoyed my punching him? Th-That much? I erm..."

Iyuki was a bit of a flustered mess at the moment, unable to process that his punching the young man and Otouto had caused... that...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: "Consequences" of an Outburst   "Consequences" of an Outburst - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2014 6:31 am

Muika attempted to look back at him, though was unable to as she averted her eyes as he did; y-yeah, that'd mostly been caused by...by... She couldn't even think it now, damn it!

"W-W...Well...You...Mm..."

It was then there was a knock at the door, and she her attention was forced on it. Th...They couldn't answer that in their current state! A squeak escaped her as she hid herself again. It had been her first response! She...Mm...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: "Consequences" of an Outburst   "Consequences" of an Outburst - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2014 6:34 am

He'd...He'd...? Iyuki was about to question Muika when a knock at the door startled him. He called after a moment of panic, from years of getting knocks at doors. "C-Coming! Give me just a moment!"

"S-Sorry Muika..." He sat up quickly, lifting her with him before setting her on the seat as his legs shifted to the side. Wrapping the blanket tightly around her, he had a brief moment so he kissed her head before rushing to his clothing. Picking up the pants, he hopped around as he tugged them on and then slipped his button up on. "J-Just another minute please!"

Finally he was ready and rushed to the door, opening it just a bit to see who was outside of it.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: "Consequences" of an Outburst   "Consequences" of an Outburst - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2014 6:39 am

"M-Mm..." Muika hid under the blanket as Iyuki moved her off of him to get up, whoever it was...she trusted Iyuki to tell them to come back in a bit when they were...much, much more presentable.

When Iyuki reached the door though, he'd notice there was no one outside, instead of a person...there was a large envelope with some papers in it. They were the papers that explained...who Hibiki was, and they had been left by Aito himself...

No way in hell was he gonna stick around for Housewife to read them...he'd get mauled...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: "Consequences" of an Outburst   "Consequences" of an Outburst - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2014 6:51 am

Why was there no one here? Iyuki scanned the area, confused beyond all belief before he noticed the envelope. Was it some sort of trick of some kind? Sighing, he bent down and retrieved it before closing the door and locking it utterly. No need to leave any kind of opening if it was.

Taking it back to the living room, he held it up for Muika to see. "This was the only thing at the door... Someone must have left it. I wonder what it is?"

He was opening it as he walked back to the couch, confused and curious as he pulled out the papers and paperwork...

And then he froze solid and did not intentionally move one inch as he fell backwards onto the couch.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: "Consequences" of an Outburst   "Consequences" of an Outburst - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2014 6:56 am

It was...an envelope?

Muika blinked, holding the blanket around her as Iyuki returned to the couch, opening it to pull out the papers inside.

Looking up, she watched as he read over whatever it was before he...

She gave a small squeak of surprise when he suddenly fell back, and she immediately closed what little distance there was between them on the couch as she scooted closer, trying to see what was wrong.

"I-Iyuki? What...what is it?"
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: "Consequences" of an Outburst   "Consequences" of an Outburst - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2014 7:11 am

Muika scooted closer, shocking the man enough to let the papers fall to his lap along with his hand and arm. Then Iyuki lifted them again, reread the pertinent part, and dropped them once more... And then lifted and dropped...

"Remember when I learned...of Otouto's last name? It sounded familiar. Very familiar..." Iyuki's voice was choked, he had to explain. There was utter joy mixed in with just so many other feelings, sparkles though...the sparkles knew and were beginning to radiate from him.

"You see... My father took my mother's last name... His is actually Ikehara. Otouto isn't my otouto... Well he is...but... he is also..." His voice dropped and a happy laugh escaped. "It seems according to these random papers, and I have no reason to mistrust them, he is my cousin! Our fathers were first cousins!"

"Isn't this great Muika?" His eyes were bright and shining with tears, happy tears as he smiled and dropped the papers from his hands finally and clasped them together. The sparkles were overwhelming.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: "Consequences" of an Outburst   "Consequences" of an Outburst - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2014 7:21 am

"Mhmm..." Muika answered, nodding; so Hibiki's name had seemed familiar... Very...familiar? Did...Did Iyuki's family know of him? She blinked, waiting for Iyuki to continue...

The...The sparkles...they were growing though, undeniably. Wh...Why...?

It wasn't long before she knew why.

Ike...Ikehara, his father's...and Hibiki's father were...

So that meant...r...r-related!? They were related!? Muika felt a mix of things... Iyuki was... Hibiki was...they were...related... It was Hibiki though! Aito! That...

I...Iyuki was...happy though...really...really happy. How...How could she...feel complete disgust when he was that happy? She couldn't...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: "Consequences" of an Outburst   "Consequences" of an Outburst - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2014 7:34 am

Muika had followed his train of thought and Iyuki positively glowed! Pulling his phone from his pocket, the young man did not notice the slight hesitance of the young woman and began texting almost everyone ever. Rin, Aoi, His parents...siblings...grandfather. He was quite excited as he also texted Hibiki, though not Miyako.

Everyone got excited messages!

Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: "Consequences" of an Outburst   "Consequences" of an Outburst - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2014 7:38 am

Muika moved up to Iyuki, resting her head against his arm as he pulled out his phone; he planned on messaging people from the looks of it. He...seemed to be texting a lot of people...

Rin replied after a few moments, saying he was happy, and that Aoi was happy for him as well.

Muika watched the messages quietly, letting Iyuki get his excitement out; he...was really, really happy. Obviously...he had...more family so...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: "Consequences" of an Outburst   "Consequences" of an Outburst - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2014 7:44 am

IYuki's arm let go of the phone for a moment before slipping around Muika as she laid against him and pulled her closer still. It went back to the phone, but his head nuzzled hers for a few seconds before planting a kiss on her hair.

"Rin and Aoi are happy! Though Rin replied...for Aoi... Well then! Ah it seems Dad knew...thats what he was here for and he will see us tomorrow as planned to discuss some other things. Also that everyone else did too... Mother says I need to stop punching him, Takuya says... SOS? Do not let the sparkle eater near? Okay... Yuriko sent back a period, she must be in a meeting. Sozen and Grandpa sent a picture of them in the bowling alley... Otouto has not responded yet." Iyuki was going through the almost instantaneous message replies, reading them aloud for Muika as he snuggled her. She seemed to be taking it well... wait...

He paused in his sparkling... giving a sheepish laugh. "Ah... How...how are you feeling about this, dearest?"

His voice was... rather unsure for once in his life. Her dislike and hate of Hibiki was strong...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Consequences" of an Outburst   "Consequences" of an Outburst - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Consequences" of an Outburst
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Japan-
Jump to: