(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Escape Attempt #2342 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Escape Attempt #2342 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Escape Attempt #2342 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Escape Attempt #2342 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Escape Attempt #2342 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Escape Attempt #2342 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Escape Attempt #2342 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Escape Attempt #2342 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Escape Attempt #2342 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Escape Attempt #2342

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Escape Attempt #2342 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape Attempt #2342   Escape Attempt #2342 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 2:01 am

Alwin popped up as soon as he heard a very special and magical word. Sparkles flew from him in waves as he smiled the largest most happiest smile in all of the land. His fangs rather prominent, he dove forward with happy laughter ringing out. "I've never had a friend before! Riichi has to be nice, he's someone Sis saved but you don't have to be my friend or be nice and I've never met anyone else before! Princess you are the best! This is the best gift I could ever wish for!"

He once more began his nuzzlings of her head.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Escape Attempt #2342   Escape Attempt #2342 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 2:25 am

Ikue held in her surprised squeak as Alwin dove forward, he was definitely...definitely happy by her suggestion, and she was happy it was a good one apparently! She gave a small laugh of her own, unable to help it though she was certainly red as he began nuzzling again.

"I-I'm glad I can be your first friend then!"
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Escape Attempt #2342   Escape Attempt #2342 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 2:52 am

Princess gave a laugh! Princess liked this~

Alwin snuggled her more, wrapping himself around her as his weight pushed them both back down onto the couch and he laughed more and more. "Thank you thank you Princess! I love you, I love you!"

She was the best person in the world, she had fed him and helped him and cared for him and hugged him and laughed and wanted to be his friend! How could he not love her?
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Escape Attempt #2342   Escape Attempt #2342 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 2:56 am

"W-Wel-eep!" A surprised squeak escaped Ikue for more than one reason; Alwin's weight had pushed them both back on the couch and then...then he'd said things like that! L-Love!? He...He obviously didn't know the...the meaning behind such things other than...than she supposed a child's definition...

E-Even if that were the case though it was still incredibly flustering to hear such a thing!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Escape Attempt #2342   Escape Attempt #2342 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 3:11 am

After a few more moments and more sounds from the happy and nicest friend/princess, Alwin lifted himself up a bit and kissed Ikue again as he leaned over her. Then he pushed himself up fully and with the most pleased air, his braid almost tail wagging again, he leaned down to try the cookies! The one thing was cake and this was cookies and it was now time to try things again!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Escape Attempt #2342   Escape Attempt #2342 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 3:24 am

If she hadn't already squeaked, and wasn't already completely flustered, another squeak would have escaped her at the second kiss. She was already flustered at too great a level to act surprised.

She sat up after a short moment of lying down after Alwin had sat up to try the cookies, mentally trying to shake the red away and out of her face...failing, but...she had tried.

That braid of his, she could swear it was wagging again as he went about trying the cookies. Those cookies were fresh so they should be extra delicious! She could only hope he would enjoy them as much as the cake.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Escape Attempt #2342   Escape Attempt #2342 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 3:43 am

Eating a cookie and then drinking milk...made everything better! Alwin's eyes were shocked by this discovery and then began attempting to fit the cookie into the glass to dip it and see what happened. But he couldn't...get it...down in there! He had drank too much of the milk!

So instead he dropped the cookie in and then waited a moment before drinking both together!

If it was not entirely obvious, he was in love with the cookies and the milk and the braid tail wagging became more pronounced.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Escape Attempt #2342   Escape Attempt #2342 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 3:50 am

Ikue was pleased to see he'd discovered the cookies and milk combo on his own! That was always good, especially if the cookies were fresh! Considering how much he drank, he'd had to drop the cookie in, but it was still good that way!

She went about drinking from her own glass, her small smile returning after she'd set it back down.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Escape Attempt #2342   Escape Attempt #2342 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 4:23 am

Alwin finished all the milk and set the glass, cookieless as well, down with a happy laugh. "Ah ah ah! Soo good! Princess you are the best person in all of the world!"

His green eyes were crinkled happily as he kept up his laughter, though he also seemed a bit jittery now. Bouncing a bit, the man then stood up and stretched a bit. "BUt I have to go Princess, cookies were good and so was cake! If I stay too long Sis might come to find me, I snuck out and Riichi might be worried~"

He gave her a wink as he grabbed his keyboard, bending down and smiling with happy fangs. "I will see Princess again! I promise."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Escape Attempt #2342   Escape Attempt #2342 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 4:27 am

He'd snuck out? Well, then yes...it would definitely be good for him to get back before his sister noticed he was gone! He could get into trouble! This Riichi might also worry as well, as he'd said.

Ikue gave a small nod at his words, "O-Okay; see you next time then..."

She had no idea how that would happen, though...she guessed he knew where she lived so it wouldn't be too strange if he stopped by. She could only hope she'd be here when he did so he wouldn't waste a trip.

She offered him a smile as he gave her one.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Escape Attempt #2342   Escape Attempt #2342 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 4:38 am

"Goodbye Princess! I'll bring presents next time, you keep the presents... I mean money I received earlier!" Alwin waved happily as a gaping tear in the fabric of the world appeared behind him, which he turned around at and walked straight into with no fear. Instead he was singing a happy tune as it then closed shut behind him, leaving Ikue all alone.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Escape Attempt #2342   Escape Attempt #2342 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 4:44 am

"E-Eh!?" Th-The money! That was right, it was still in her bag, she needed to-

What was that!?

Ikue stared, shocked as some...tear in the world's fabric opened up and Alwin just...walked right on through! He was even singing happily! Wh...What was that!? She couldn't even get another word out before he was gone.

Wha...

He... She still had the money...

Aaah... She'd...She'd attempt to give it back next time... That... Or...

Right, he would likely not accept it back in the form of money, she could... She could attempt to use it to buy him a present then! Then he'd have to accept it! She would do that then! She would push aside all of her...shock and such towards what she'd just witnessed and focus on that!

Yes, that.

Until next time then!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Escape Attempt #2342   Escape Attempt #2342 - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Escape Attempt #2342
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Japan-
Jump to: