(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Please Don't Toss Books - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Please Don't Toss Books - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Please Don't Toss Books - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Please Don't Toss Books - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Please Don't Toss Books - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Please Don't Toss Books - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Please Don't Toss Books - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Please Don't Toss Books - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Please Don't Toss Books - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Please Don't Toss Books

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shinya

Shinya

Please Don't Toss Books - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Don't Toss Books   Please Don't Toss Books - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 4:25 pm

Hayate frowned and glanced away for a moment as she thought about what to say. What could she say? That she was part of a secret experiment that fused her and Souichiro together into one body? Yeah, that'll go over well. Hayate didn't get the feeling that Mia would blab the secret to everyone, but at the same time she didn't know how Mia'd take it also.

"It's.. well.. I can't talk about it right now." Hayate spoke hesitantly, offering a nervous smile. "Maybe once I've picked out our training spot and we're there I'll tell you. But even then.. you can't tell anyone! I mean no one must know."

Hayate knew Souichiro probably wouldn't approve, and he's been strangely silent lately; she can't tell if he's sleeping or not. Likely he'll give his thoughts on it later as since that incident where the two of them were separated for a while, he's been strangely quiet.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Please Don't Toss Books   Please Don't Toss Books - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 2:06 pm

Mia just smiled and sipped her sip, giving Hayate a nod afterwards. She understood when it was private it was private! Hayate's frown and looking away had given the Lieutenant all the clues she needed to figure out it wasn't something she needed to know. "I-I won't tell anyone! But...you don't have to tell me. Its okay to not... especially if its really private."

She didn't have to know and she wouldn't push Hayate to speak of painful things. They'd only just met... It would be beyond rude just to satisfy simple curiosity with something that hurt her new friend.

"Whenever you...find a spot I'll d-definitely be ready! I-I'll have asked Masa for...advice too by then!" Mia would take notes and ask him and spread the information!
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

PostSubject: Re: Please Don't Toss Books   Please Don't Toss Books - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 6:54 pm

"Alright, I just feel as if I can trust you with my secret.. that's all." Hayate says with a weak smile, eating more of the cheesecake mostly out of nervousness. "So anyway, I'll make sure to prepare everything for our training!"

Hayate was more than ready to get off the subject of herself, instead diverting attention to Mia herself. "So! Since you work with the Library, I take it you enjoy books right?" Hayate asks, leaning forward in her seat to peer at her curiously. "What ones are your favorites, hmm?"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Please Don't Toss Books   Please Don't Toss Books - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 8:14 pm

"Oh...thank you Hayate." Mia brightened up as Hayate admitted that, her smile warm despite the other woman's nerves. "A-All right. I'll make sure I have things ready on my end too..."

"I do!" Mia loved books and she lit up at the subject change, nodding as she set the empty plate down. She bit her lip, trying to think of her favorites before her expression change. Her eyes lit up more and she began rambling a bit...

"Th-There was a treatise on the correlation between souls and travel between dimensions that I like to reread every now and then... It came up with some fascinating theories that are just now being thought of as potentially true and this was written two thousand years ago... O-Oh... I also like... to read...w-well manga... human world books. They have a lot of sweet ones..." Mia poked her fingers and looked down sheepishly after a few moments. She had...geeked out hard... "Do you like reading then too?"
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

PostSubject: Re: Please Don't Toss Books   Please Don't Toss Books - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2014 3:56 pm

Hayate's eyes brightened as she listened to Mia talk. Yes! At least they can connect on this level! She smiled happily and nodded to Mia as she listened to her. When asked if she enjoyed books, Hayate nodded her head. "Oh yes! I love to read! Even books that some people think are boring are exciting to me to read." She replies with a giggle, then leans forward slightly. "So? What are these human books about? I haven't been to the human world in ages! What is this.. Manga?"

The young captain was more than excited to hear about something new that she wasn't aware of. Though that also brought new thoughts to her head.. what about.. SHOPPING IN THE HUMAN WORLD?! Oh yes! She must do that too! But first, she must know what this Manga thing is so she can find it. "I can't wait to dig into these books you've delivered also! It should provide very good info." Hayate added with a giggle, then glanced at the cheesecake; They've eaten most of it by now.. only a little bit left. "By the by, would you like to take some cheesecake back with you when you're ready to leave?"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Please Don't Toss Books   Please Don't Toss Books - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 2:49 pm

"Yes! All sorts of books are good, you learn all sorts of things... Its so much fun. U-Um they have all sorts of stories to them, love, action adventure... F-Fighting... They have...drawings with words on them, almost like a picture book but the story is illustrated instead." Mia was all smiles attempting to explain Manga to Hayate, she liked books as well but manga were also fun to read!

"Th-They should, I hope they are useful for you as well... Please tell me which ones are moreso, I would like to make sure to make a note for others who might need it." Mia had never read them really so it would be helpful for her job really to know. Looking down at the remaining cheesecake, she smiled and shook her head. "A-Ah no thank you. I should head out her shortly and I'm really full."

Maybe she should take it though just to help Hayate annoy the other Captain...
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

PostSubject: Re: Please Don't Toss Books   Please Don't Toss Books - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 2:14 pm

Listening to Mia tell her about manga interested her; She might have to go to the human world and see about getting some. "You could always give it to Masaru? Maybe he'd enjoy a treat!" Hayate smiled as she spoke, then paused in thought. "Oh! I could give you some of the tea that I used today also!"

She was satisfied with her time with Mia; the Lieutenant was an endearing woman and she seemed like she'd end up being a good friend. "Sure! I'll tell you how helpful the books are and which ones helped the most." Hayate nods to Mia with a smile. "Also if you need to leave, that's fine! Forgive me for taking up your time chatting!"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Please Don't Toss Books   Please Don't Toss Books - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 9:38 pm

"Ah... I won't see him for a few hours..." Mia shook her head, she had no way to store the cheesecake other than in her cloak and well... It wasn't as if she didn't have tons of her own sweets in there. No need for extras. However she brightened up at the mention of tea.

"Y-Yes please!" That would be amazing... She should try more and more... Her smile was sweet as she stood though and bowed, waiting for Hayate to retrieve the tea before leaving. "I-ts fine Hayate. I enjoyed it... it was nice... Thank you so much for your time and help."

She had had fun! Lots of it, Hayate had been amazingly wonderful. "J-Just send a message when you are ready f-for the training."
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

PostSubject: Re: Please Don't Toss Books   Please Don't Toss Books - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2015 9:55 pm

After packing up a nice container of the tea that she used today, unused of course, Hayate ties it up neatly and hands it to Mia. "No no, thank YOU for all the help today and the information! I'll be sure to visit the human world for this.. manga." Hayate speaks with a light chuckle, bowing lightly to her. "I'm sure we'll get to the practice in at least a week since that's about the amount of time it may take me to find a decent spot."

With a light smile, Hayate walks Mia to the entrance of the Third Division's HQ. "Well! I'll contact you once I'm ready alright? Be prepared for a workout!" Hayate says with a light laugh. Should Mia turn around, she'd notice all of the shinigami of third division were watching with a look of shock on their faces. Was this the same strict captain that they knew?!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Please Don't Toss Books   Please Don't Toss Books - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 1:46 am

Accepting the tea with a smile, Mia pulled her cloak hood back up and put the tea in the infinite inner pocket. "W-Welcome... Anything else I can do to help, p-please call for me..."

Hayate's bow was unwarranted and Mia blushed softly but accepted it, allowing herself to be lead out of the division as well. "A week would be perfect and give me time... Thank you... I-I will!"

At the exit Mia turned around to smile at Hayate, though the woman might not be able to see with Mia's hood up but she did notice the looks of the members. She noted it, blinking and wondering what that was about before waving and heading off. Was that so odd for the woman?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please Don't Toss Books   Please Don't Toss Books - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Please Don't Toss Books
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2