(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Beaches and Birthdays [nsfw] - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Beaches and Birthdays [nsfw] - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Beaches and Birthdays [nsfw] - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Beaches and Birthdays [nsfw] - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Beaches and Birthdays [nsfw] - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Beaches and Birthdays [nsfw] - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Beaches and Birthdays [nsfw] - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Beaches and Birthdays [nsfw] - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Beaches and Birthdays [nsfw] - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Beaches and Birthdays [nsfw]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 31, 32, 33
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Beaches and Birthdays [nsfw] - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beaches and Birthdays [nsfw]   Beaches and Birthdays [nsfw] - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 9:05 am

"Food soon to get rid of that taste then..." Aito replied, "almost done..."

Soon she'd be able to get that taste out of her mouth, and they'd both have something good they could eat. Odango...for one thing...

Feeling the towel settle around his shoulders after Miyako had finished with his hair, he went about drying up enough with his shorts before he set the towel back down.

Wasn't able to bi... She couldn't even say it? It was...amusing, honestly... Heh.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Beaches and Birthdays [nsfw]   Beaches and Birthdays [nsfw] - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 9:13 am

"Yes! Lots of food, they have all sorts of other snacks and beach food. There's a restaurant nearby that has the stall, it tends to stay open when the other ones in early September, so the food is always good." Miyako grinned, happy to get the taste out as her fluster started to fade again. It was good she coudl grin and focus on something, anything else... but food was easier than most things to do that with.

As Hibiki dropped the other towel, she smiled and took his free hand before tugging him to the nearby stand a bit up the beach from them. Smiling brightly, she shot Hibiki a pleased glance before moving quickly up the sand. "Come on! This way, you're gonna be too slooow."

She had no idea he was so smug over this, wanting to eat and hungry now that she was thinking about it.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Beaches and Birthdays [nsfw]   Beaches and Birthdays [nsfw] - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 9:17 am

"Ah..." Aito gave a nod; "sounds good."

With all this talk of food, he was starting to feel pretty hungry himself... So when he was finished, just as Miyako began to head off he followed after her. "Coming, comin'..."

He took a few quick steps to catch up with her, his pace returning to normal as they headed off towards the stand.

Yeah...food would be good...

They'd eat food, finish drying off more, and then they could go and spend the rest of their day doing other things. Beach, walking around town, or just spending time back at her place... Anything would be fine by him...
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beaches and Birthdays [nsfw]   Beaches and Birthdays [nsfw] - Page 33 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beaches and Birthdays [nsfw]
Page 33 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 31, 32, 33