(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Attached at the Hip - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Attached at the Hip - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Attached at the Hip - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Attached at the Hip - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Attached at the Hip - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Attached at the Hip - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Attached at the Hip - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Attached at the Hip - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Attached at the Hip - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Attached at the Hip

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Saito-san

Saito-san

Attached at the Hip - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attached at the Hip   Attached at the Hip - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 8:12 am

Well then that was just what he was going to do then. Iyuki smiled into her hair as he slid down to kiss her head after doing so. His hand pulled her hair back from her head in gentle strokes, hoping that all of this was helping her.

She hadn't let go yet so he was content to remain here, there was nothing else he could really do.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Attached at the Hip   Attached at the Hip - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 8:18 am

Muika continued cuddling, nuzzling...nuzzling and nuzzling. She was enjoying the hair playing a lot, though she always liked when he did that, it was really nice and felt good...

Eventually, she gave a couple of happy, light giggles. All hers, Iyuki was allll hers right now, no chores, no stupid doors, no having to go anywhere...just on the bed with cuddles.

"I love Iyuki~"
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Attached at the Hip   Attached at the Hip - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 9:05 am

"I love you as well Muika." Iyuki smiled as Muika's nuzzling continued with no end in sight. He hoped she wouldn't make her nose or such raw with her actions...

Why was she laughing? It was cute, but he was curious... Though if he asked it would be an incoherent response... instead he also laughed and squeezed her with the arm around her back. It was nice just laying here in the bed.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Attached at the Hip   Attached at the Hip - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 9:13 am

"I like it when Iyuki calls me by my name..." Muika responded, smiling against him and giving another happy giggle; "I'm happy he loves me too~"

She was saying what she felt, yup! He'd been calling her by her name for a long time now, but she still felt happy when he did, and she was happy about how he felt towards her~

Feeling him squeeze her she squeezed him back affectionately.

"Iyuki calls me by my name~ Loves me~ Wants to be with me~...Couldn't be happier~"
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Attached at the Hip   Attached at the Hip - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 9:35 am

Iyuki's smile grew larger as Muika rambled cutely, a soft chuckle sounding as he kissed her head again. "I see. I do call your name lots, I am glad it continues to please you."

He knew why it did, being called a number must hurt her so much... to be reminded of her real name at all times was a wonderful thing. He kissed her head more, a few times in succession at her next words and tried not to laugh himself. "Hm? Really? Couldn't be happier? Isn't there anything else you wish for though? I will definitely provide it... I am your love after all. It is both my job and my pleasure to do so."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Attached at the Hip   Attached at the Hip - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 9:42 am

"Mhm! It does! My first name...dunno really why I kept my surname...because I thought it'd be needed? I never had to use it though so...hmmm... I don't like the sound of it either! Okura... sounds like a food...I'm not food..."

She gained a slight pout, "Ne, can I get rid of iiiit~?"

Her voice had a slight pout, but it quickly faded as Iyuki continued speaking; "Mmmmmmm, Iyuuuuki... Iyuki just has to keep doing what he's been doing, we already promised things so we just gotta work to there! Then I'd definitely be the happiest, though I'm already really the happiest... Hm....??"

So confusing...

Happiest now... Happiest then... Happiest... Happiest...

"Mm..."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Attached at the Hip   Attached at the Hip - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 10:08 am

"Hm... well you do not have to keep it forever... I-I am sure you can get rid of it eventually." Iyuki felt heat rise up to his cheeks, but he stood by what he had said. If Muika did not like Okura, it wasn't as if she couldn't...one day...take his. They had sort of discussed this but he hadn't formally asked her yet! He wished to wait for now, make it formal and agreed upon once they were more settled and secure in all things.

The way she said his name caused a strong laugh to burst from his lips, his arms squeezing her again. "Then we shall work through everything and reach the happiest point. If you think of things, please tell me though... I would love to hear all things that make you happy and that you want."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Attached at the Hip   Attached at the Hip - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 10:14 am

"So I can get rid of it one day...?" She questioned, a tiny bit of hope in her voice even though Iyuki had already said he was sure she would be able to maybe. "Good! It's dumb..."

It was dumb.

She was perfectly fine with her given name, but her surname? Nooo...

Unable to help it, she gave another laugh as Iyuki laughed; he'd laughed~! She gave a nod against him, agreeing with his words. "Mm! Iyuki makes me happy!" He had said he'd love to hear, though perhaps her answer was obvious... Oh well~!

Squeezing again, she gave a happy little hum that just ended in more giggling. It seems the cuddles she had needed were definitely doing their job at keeping her content.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Attached at the Hip   Attached at the Hip - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 10:58 am

"Well yes. You could. I suppose it might be too hard to right now though, what with all the paperwork still in limbo from your disappearance." Iyuki was glad she was thinking of just in general, not of taking his name. Her name was perfectly fine but he knew telling her that wouldn't help at all, he would prefer his last name paired with hers though...

Smiling, he laughed again as she spoke of her love for him. "Aaah! Well I do know this. I meant ones I did not previously know."

Drunk Muika's content state was pleasant and pleasing and he let out a soft breath of just utter relaxation.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Attached at the Hip   Attached at the Hip - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 11:14 am

"Mm, yeah...there's probably a lot..." There was a lot of stuff to be done in that department, it would at least help with the legal things...like just being able to use her name, and all that in normal places... She had no other family sooo nothing to think on in that department.

Lots and lots to do... It'd be figured out eventually...she hoped. She just wanted all of that to be put behind them so they could move on from it...

There would be no true forgetting it, but...it would be good to not have to worry about it anymore.

"Mm..."

Ones he didn't know?

"Mm...I like that Iyuki shows me lots of new things, like things to do, foods... It make me happy Iyuki doesn't mind my quiet, like when I go quiet around other people because I dunno how to talk, it makes me happy that Iyuki does so much to help me, mm... I do enough though...right? I sometimes worry 'bout that...Iyuki wants me to depend more on him, and I wanna be able to but that's not burdensome...?"

Sometimes she worried about that, but it made her happy when she was able to and he was happy when she did. He just did lots and lots so she worried if her depending on him more would be bad...

"It also makes me happy when Iyuki's happy!"
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Attached at the Hip   Attached at the Hip - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 6:29 am

"Yes, so for now it is best to just keep moving along." Iyuki needed her off this subject! Needed her to stop thinking that, he had a plan to follow and he wold definitely stick to such things.

The subject they moved onto though was not something that he had hoped... they would... Well it was what he hoped and wanted to hear, but his face did turn just a tint red at her sweet words. However she seemed to think something rather silly! He sighed before speaking. "If it is a burden it is one I willing wish for. I wish you to lean on me and have my help, it pleases me and makes me happiest. One day you will not need me as much in those manners, so I plan on enjoying all the time I have to ease your burdens like that."

"I will help you however I can, because I enjoy doing so. I enjoy being the one to ease you along and help you. I am repeating myself, but I hope the repetition allows you to understand how much happier it makes me feel to know you trust me enough to lean on me in such a manner." He chuckled softly and then nodded. "You do enough, you do more than enough. I get to see you smile, yes? You let me see you when you are happy...you try your hardest to make me happy as well. I honestly am not sure what else you could do?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Attached at the Hip   Attached at the Hip - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 6:41 am

"Mhm!" Muika was perfectly fine with that, just keep moving on like they have been. Truthfully, she didn't mind how things were done or the pace they were done at...right now she was just speaking her mind and speaking whatever thought popped into her mind after the next.

She'd be an embarrassed heap when she was sober, but...she was still a bit of a ways off from reaching that point~!

At Iyuki's words, she gave a small nod against him; so it was fine to lean on him more because it...definitely made him happy?

She was also doing plenty, more than enough as he said... It would be something she would try to remember as well.

With another nod, she gave one of her brightest, and happiest smiles before pulling herself up enough to give a quick kiss to the edge of his mouth, nuzzling him after that.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Attached at the Hip   Attached at the Hip - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 6:59 am

With Muika accepting his words, Iyuki felt happier and warmer. She shoudl1l accept his words, it was only right as they were the utter truth! He didn't need her worrying about them or worrying it was a burden.

"Now that is not fair. If you are going to kiss me, kiss me properly." Iyuki muttered, his eyes turning away as his face tinted a bit red. The feelings and words they had spoken had made him more than a bit flustered, so when she had pulled such an antic it had caused him to...react in an unusual manner it seemed. He was smiling a bit though as she nuzzled him, so his apparent grumpy reply wasn't as grumpy as it seemed. She had given him one of her sweetest smiles...

It may have been the contributing factor in his fluster really...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Attached at the Hip   Attached at the Hip - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 7:06 am

Wasn't fair...?

Iyuki wanted her to kiss him properly, so kiss him properly she did! A short moment after he'd spoken she pulled herself up a bit more again, placing her lips against his, though she was smiling a bit at the beginning of the kiss.

He wanted a proper kiss so she would give him one~!
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Attached at the Hip   Attached at the Hip - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 7:30 am

Iyuki responded to the kiss, chuckling low in his throat despite the quickly fading fluster. Muika was kissing him! She had even smiled before doing so! How amazingly sweet... He could grow to enjoy this side of Muika more, though her quiet and sweet nature was also just as amazing.

He liked all of them, all those little hidden and not so hidden sides.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Attached at the Hip   Attached at the Hip - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 7:39 am

If Muika were truly the cat she always seemed to be compared to, she'd would be an obviously pleased one. She held the kiss for a few moments longer after Iyuki responded before pulling back enough to start nuzzling again.

She was snuggled up closely to him and able to do things like this~ She was perfectly content and happy like this. She was getting all the cuddles she wanted.

"I love Iyuki~"
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Attached at the Hip   Attached at the Hip - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 2:50 am

"And I love Muika." Iyuki responded to her words with a bright smile after Muika pulled away, the kissing had been adorable and cute and he leaned forward and nuzzled her as well.

However there were important things to discuss and caring for her wellbeing was one such thing. He smiled at her as he pulled back, wanting eye contact for his words. "Muika, soon I should get you some water. You will definitely need it to stave off a hangover or else your pain will be great come morning."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Attached at the Hip   Attached at the Hip - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 3:09 am

Iyuki's response earned another bright, and happy smile as Muika returned his nuzzles with a small movement of her own.

When she heard her name her attention went from the nuzzling back to him as she listened to what he had to say, not being given much of a choice as he'd pulled back.

Water... Probably, or else it'd hurt. That meant...getting up though...

Mm... Even if it was a quick trip, the stupid bathroom door had been the last straw! She was torn, very...very torn...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Attached at the Hip   Attached at the Hip - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 4:54 am

Iyuki laughed softly as Muika nudged his head in return, pleased with her enjoyment and even more pleased with that happiest of smiles. Her silence however was telling... It seemed he would need to sweeten his words.

"I can carry you. Or if I roll over you can cling to my back. It would be easier if I rolled, then I could hold the glass for you and you could drink from a straw without letting go." The image in his head of this was rather adorable and Iyuki began to sparkle hopefully.

Feeding Muika water with a straw would be the epitome of cute! Especially with how much she clung to him. If she felt he was going to let her lay in here alone again after her destruction of the door quite adorably, she was sadly mistaken.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Attached at the Hip   Attached at the Hip - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 2:18 pm

With Iyuki's words that torn disposition of Muika's brightened once more. If he was willing to do that then there was no problem! She gave a nod, and then another. "Back's fine!"

She could hold on to him from behind and he could get the water he wanted to get her! Then she could drink the water, and there wouldn't be any problems about untended to hangovers! Just as long as she stayed attached she would be fine!

A straw would be fine, as well! It meant she wouldn't have to let go~!
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Attached at the Hip   Attached at the Hip - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 1:55 am

"Then allow me to turn around and we will accomplish our task!" Iyuki began moving, letting go of Muika so he could flip around in her arms as he was rather assured that she would not let him go entirely. This would be the cutest moment by far and it was worth the earlier problems to experienced this, the greatest day of Muika cuteness, definitely.

He would have to call his mother and gush later, it was that adorable. No one else would listen to him long enough to get across the most important points. Such as the clinging, and the cute faces and the happy smiles and the adorable way she broke down the door.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Attached at the Hip   Attached at the Hip - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 2:03 am

"Mm...'Kaaaay~" Just as Iyuki predicted, she didn't let go of him entirely, but her hold loosened enough so he could turn in her arms. Once he was turned, she attached herself again so he could move.

Water next then!

She could drink water, and that would help with any hangovers that attempted to threaten her! Water would be good right now, but Iyuki cuddles were definitely better! She was getting them though, so there was no problems!

Water, and then more cuddling~

Perfect rest of the day~!
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Attached at the Hip   Attached at the Hip - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 2:08 am

Iyuki smiled as Muika attached quite snugly to him and be began to lift himself and her up before sliding off of the bed. If she clung like this, he could even finish up dinner and feed her as well~

Aaah not just straw drinking, he would get the chance to feed her!? How sweet... The purple haired man felt himself in quite a happy place. This would be an amazing night, he was sure of it as he sparkled his way out of the room.

Muika was the cutest...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attached at the Hip   Attached at the Hip - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Attached at the Hip
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Japan-
Jump to: