(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
No clue how to handle this... I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
No clue how to handle this... I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
No clue how to handle this... I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
No clue how to handle this... I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
No clue how to handle this... I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
No clue how to handle this... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
No clue how to handle this... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
No clue how to handle this... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
No clue how to handle this... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

No clue how to handle this...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nozarashi

Nozarashi

No clue how to handle this... Empty
PostSubject: No clue how to handle this...   No clue how to handle this... I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 6:29 pm

... but trying anyway.

So anyway. I would like to rp a bit more frequently/more often/with more charas. I also have no preferences - hell, if I can have any saying in this I would like to rp with all of you at least once. ^^

Currently I have three charas [though I might or might not be working on a Fullbringer and Bount now].

Xarath Shiru: A shinigami captain, closet drag queen - being gruff and mean on the outside. Can freely play with him in Soul Society and certainly some Human World scenarios too. He probably would not want to head to HM all too often however. If he is in the Human world than either forced [he is the captain of the Shinigami academy. If students do not have to be there he won't be either, tagging along with somebody and/or to so shopping] or to be his Queeny self.
Currently I am in two stories with him, but I would not mind more.

Zeraphin Apollo Rotbaron III: A rouge Shinigami who is also my main - hence the name color. He is very strict with absolutely no bonds to anybody whatsoever. He will not judge who he meets, be it Shinigami, Arrancar, Bount,Fullbring, whatever. I play him mostly in the human world except if his curiosity has him head somewhere else [he would be careful about heading back to SS, but most likely the "old" SS captains would know about his whereabouts and/or visit him]. He is a very, VERY logical thinker with barely any human emotions and/or thinking. So do not be confused if he seems more robot than human. He cannot handle relationships very well and as I said is more weird than not but yeah... at least does not judge. He also wants nothing more than knowledge [hence the non-judging] and as SS had nothing else to offer anymore he headed to the Human world [which changes non-stop while SS is still it's old Japanese self.] where he currently, more or less, leads a brothel.

Lucian Romanov: Just became a follower of the Corona. He is confused and naive but downright loyal and soft hearted [which he probably should not be, but he at least tries to hide it behind a very bitchy attitude]. He probably will only play in HM, except if the Corona sends him to missions. He has the ability to take everything against him, so watch out for his ultimate bitchy-ness.

So yeah. I do have work days on which I do not want to post because I have no energy. But I love to rp and yeah... I would like to play here more often. I do not yet fully understand how you handle your threads and/or play partners so..... please let me know if you want to rp/have a chara you really wanna dust off and rp with [as you see - I have a chara for everywhere] somebody like me.

Thank you very much!!!!
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: No clue how to handle this...   No clue how to handle this... I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2014 7:17 am

I would love to have a topic if you wanted. I have Lakshmi Mehra, Setsuna's great granddaughter through Zarden and who runs the Fourth Division. She is a senior Captain and would be able to post with any of the three. She likes to put up a front of calm and maternal airs, but really she is a shamelessly teasing person who delights in being around others and poking fun when they don't realize it. She can also be quiet sassy and sarcastic, or pushy in matters of someone's health since she is the healing captain.

If you wished a topic with her for Xarath, that would make sense but she might also know of Zer since she is one of the older Captains. However I am not sure how much farther back 'old' captains implies. She could also meet Lucian, she does get rather curious about arrancar as well so she would probably ask him tons of questions and if he needed healing she would readily help him.

I also have Iyuki, a fullbringer human but I do not see him being as easily accessible to any of the others unfortunately...

I tend to post slowly however, due to only being able to get on a few times a week and late at night. So I hope this is not an issue.
Back to top Go down
Nozarashi

Nozarashi

PostSubject: Re: No clue how to handle this...   No clue how to handle this... I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2014 11:16 am

Iyuki could only chatter with Zeraphin really and Zeraphin would not bother to reply so yes, I think those could not work.

Seeing as Lakshmi and Xarath are related with each other however maybe we could have them meet each other? Especially now that Xarath still more or less thinks Setsuna is gone he would probably feel at least guilty enough to finally get to know relatives [of course he would have seen her before, but probably never really bothered to talk with her even if she had tried].

How does that sound?
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: No clue how to handle this...   No clue how to handle this... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 7:30 am

That sounds good. Lakshmi meeting with Xarath would work nicely.
Back to top Go down
Nozarashi

Nozarashi

PostSubject: Re: No clue how to handle this...   No clue how to handle this... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 10:13 am

uuuuups sorry - I have not seen this >_<
Yeah sounds great then! ^^
Back to top Go down
Dagon

Dagon

PostSubject: Re: No clue how to handle this...   No clue how to handle this... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 12:01 pm

I'm willing to post too but my character is kinda in limbo
Back to top Go down
Nozarashi

Nozarashi

PostSubject: Re: No clue how to handle this...   No clue how to handle this... I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 3:26 pm

That means? O:
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: No clue how to handle this...   No clue how to handle this... I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 3:33 pm

I also don't mind posting, more threads the better for me, im just terribleat choosing charas
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: No clue how to handle this...   No clue how to handle this... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 7:02 pm

Nozarashi wrote:
uuuuups sorry - I have not seen this >_<
Yeah sounds great then! ^^

If you wish to make it, go right ahead and I will post when I see it. I apologize, I didn't see this until now.

However if you wish me to make it please tell me and I will do so!
Back to top Go down
Nozarashi

Nozarashi

PostSubject: Re: No clue how to handle this...   No clue how to handle this... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2015 4:36 pm

@Ruk: Well I am too! XDDD I cannot pick the chara you should use cause I want you to enjoy yourself. So if you are currently eager to use one chara but do not know where to place him/her just let me know - I am sure we'll find a way to create something. :3

@Saito: Lemme think of a good start then I'll open it. ;) Thanks <3
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: No clue how to handle this...   No clue how to handle this... I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 2:25 am

Heh, out of shinigami...hmmm Kaimu and Masaru I've been wanting to do more with it's just scenarios stump me. They'd also probably be the easiest to come up with something to do with as well, even if I can't think of anything right at the moment.

As for Humans well my favorites to play as are Muika and Hibiki, but I can't really see any kind of doable scenarios for them @A@

I also have a new character who lives out in Rukon, so he might be easy too but overall I'd say Masaru and Kaimu are the easiest to come up with scenarios with. hehe
Back to top Go down
Nozarashi

Nozarashi

PostSubject: Re: No clue how to handle this...   No clue how to handle this... I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 9:02 am

It does not matter who comes easiest - I have a chara in every location also so we are never restricted. XD

However yes, if it shall be Kaimu and Masaru I'd GLADLY play with those ^^ We could work on the Xarath and Masaru relationship a bit more, maybe. And if Xarath gets to know Lakshmi a bit better [we are currently playing] he could even get to know Kaimu [would love to play with him and get some interactions down!]
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: No clue how to handle this...   No clue how to handle this... I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 9:42 am

Yee!
Kaimu and Masaru would prob be the best to use @w@
We could do either of those really, Masaru for now probably since Xarath is still meeting Lakshmi and then once your thread with her is done we could do Kaimu?
Back to top Go down
Nozarashi

Nozarashi

PostSubject: Re: No clue how to handle this...   No clue how to handle this... I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 10:49 am

I am totally up for that, yes. <3
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: No clue how to handle this...   No clue how to handle this... I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 8:00 pm

Sounds good then!!
: D

Hn... Now to think of a scenario to start off a Masaru and Xarath thread
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No clue how to handle this...   No clue how to handle this... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No clue how to handle this...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: Registration :: Request Forum-
Jump to: