(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
A day of new beginnings! (Nozarashi) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
A day of new beginnings! (Nozarashi) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
A day of new beginnings! (Nozarashi) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
A day of new beginnings! (Nozarashi) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
A day of new beginnings! (Nozarashi) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
A day of new beginnings! (Nozarashi) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
A day of new beginnings! (Nozarashi) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
A day of new beginnings! (Nozarashi) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
A day of new beginnings! (Nozarashi) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

A day of new beginnings! (Nozarashi)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shinya

Shinya

A day of new beginnings! (Nozarashi) Empty
PostSubject: A day of new beginnings! (Nozarashi)   A day of new beginnings! (Nozarashi) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 7:39 pm

It was daytime, sunny out and a nice breeze blowing.. a perfect day to be in the park!

And who would be in the park that day? None other than the ever innocent, yet strangely deadly Arrancar known as Shinya. Though, if you ask his peers.. he probably wouldn't harm a fly without feeling bad about it. Shinya was walking through the park with closed eyes, taking in everything around him; The people enjoying the day, the birds chirping, the children playing.. it was bliss.

Opening his eyes finally, he smiled happily to himself. It was such a peaceful day that it'd be a waste not to at least make one new friend! Though, that was proving to be difficult as everyone seemed paired up with someone and he didn't want to interrupt! That is.. until he saw that man...

"Pretty.." Shinya found himself whispering about the man in question. And pretty he was, at least by Shinya's standards! And he was alone too! Reading a book by the looks of it. Unable to help himself any longer, Shinya found himself edging up to the man until he was right infront of him. "Hi! What's your name?" He finally says.
Back to top Go down
Nozarashi

Nozarashi

PostSubject: Re: A day of new beginnings! (Nozarashi)   A day of new beginnings! (Nozarashi) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 7:48 pm

Children were playing and birds were chirping indeed. But far, far away from him for certain. Around the tall man not a leaf seemed to dare to move. Utter silence reigned, the very thing that made up this man, while he glanced down at his book.

Pale orange eyes moved swiftly, a page read within seconds before the next one was already turned, behind black horned, rectangular reading glasses. He hated old age. Or bad eyesight. It did not matter which it was that had him need something - it was never pleasant to have a weakness. However, for as long as it was-

Somebody obviously had moved into his private space, but he knew as a rule that children did not dare to disturb the red headed man who quietly read his book. He was not violent. Was not loud or called them names. But a mere look usually had them uncomfortable and mother's chiding them back at their sides.

Good. For silence allowed him to read and reading allowed him to gain knowledge.

However all this mattered quite little or somebody indeed had moved into his private space. Nobody ever talked with him however so what was this all about?

Pale orange hues lifted and glanced at Shinya over the rim of his glasses. Not yet did he speak up however - not when the other could be talking to anybody else there was.
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

PostSubject: Re: A day of new beginnings! (Nozarashi)   A day of new beginnings! (Nozarashi) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 8:11 pm

Tilting his head to the side, Shinya stared back quizzically, eyes full of curiosity as he met the man's gaze. He smiled innocently at the man and waited quietly for him to respond. Seconds passed, then a minute. Pursing his lips, Shinya blinked a couple times. "Hmm.. maybe you cannot speak?" Shinya wondered aloud, then looked around and ran off.

Returning a few minutes later, Shinya had a whiteboard and marker. Oh dear. Scribbling out a message, it read: Hello! I am Shinya! I would like to be your friend!

Shinya held up the sign to the redheaded male in question, giving him his best smile possible! He then wiped the board clean and offered it to the man so he could 'speak' back. This was the best idea ever!
Back to top Go down
Nozarashi

Nozarashi

PostSubject: Re: A day of new beginnings! (Nozarashi)   A day of new beginnings! (Nozarashi) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 8:31 pm

He watched the tilting of the boy's head with a blank expression. Not a single muscle moved, at least on the outside, while he waited for the male to act. The boy however, with one of the strangest complexions he had ever seen, seemed to be talking to him. Not that he enjoyed to guess. He was not left in the dark for too long however as Shinya addressed him yet again.

The boy, as it turned out, was all around unusual. First of he dared to talk with him and thirdly his appearance. Now that sparked his curiosity. And nothing really managed to grasp that all that quickly anymore.

However before he had the chance to even open his mouth the boy left again. Now Zeraphin was neither somebody who jumped up, everything had to be done without haste - for otherwise you seemed like somebody who lacked the intelligence to plan beforehand, nor somebody who rose his voice and called out. Instead he returned to his book.

Not for too long as it turned out though, for not all that long after Shinya was back in front of him. With a blackboard. Writing down his name.

The blank expression did not slip however, it never did, as he stared at it, then the boy and then back down. He was more curious than not, the only reason why he finally snapped his book shut and placed it down onto the dark green bench he was sitting on. However he did not reach for the blackboard.

The boy, indeed, was actually talking with him.

"Zeraphin Apollo Rotbaron the Third." he murmured, his heavy German accident easily to pick out. "What makes a person a friend." he added as he finally reached up to remove his reading glasses.
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

PostSubject: Re: A day of new beginnings! (Nozarashi)   A day of new beginnings! (Nozarashi) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2014 12:00 pm

"Sooo, Zeraphin then?" Shinya spoke, crossing his arms and tilting his head to the side. Smiling once again, Shinya began to speak. "A friend is someone who you like being around always! That's what I was taught. So what makes a person a friend? I guess.. I never thought of that! That's an interesting thought! I guess a friend is someone you can trust and someone you like?"

Shinya paused in thought, pursing his lips again. "Though I suppose it differs per person? Either way, I think you're interesting! You're very beautiful y'know!" Shinya says as he blushes a little from saying that. "That's my first time calling a guy that! But you are!"

The white haired young man standing before Zeraphin was dressed in a white baggy tshirt that extended past his waist a bit, and black pants that also seemed to be made to be a little baggy on him. Neither were hanging off of him, just loose fitting. He also wore geta sandals instead of shoes or sneakers, strangely enough. He was just strange all around, to be honest..  yet an aura of innocence seemed to permeate him.
Back to top Go down
Nozarashi

Nozarashi

PostSubject: Re: A day of new beginnings! (Nozarashi)   A day of new beginnings! (Nozarashi) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2014 12:18 pm

He did not understand why the boy had repeated his name. He had voiced it loud and clearly and really - having things twice is really just - disgusting. He did not voice this however - not right now. The boy was explaining something, something he did not understand. So that made a friend a friend? Quite interesting, but it did not apply to their situation. First of all he did not trust anybody whatsoever. Thirdly he did not like people. Neither did he overly enjoy being around people.

All this pale compared to those next words however. Beautiful? Him? For once, and even though it was another thing he disliked, he glanced over his back before looking back at Shinya. The boy was talking wit him? "I am male." He reached down with his right hand and slipped into the pocket of his black dress pants. "Males are not beautiful." A silver cigarette case, with a deformed bunny head engraved on top, and a silver zippo were pulled out before the former was being opened.

"Neither do I trust, know or like you." He had no reason to. And felt no shame in voicing his blunt honesty. His pale orange hues settled back on the boy, their of innocence unfortunately lost on somebody like him, while he placed a black cigarette between his lips. He was neither pushing the other way, nor did he invite him to sit down next to him however.

He never invited people.
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

PostSubject: Re: A day of new beginnings! (Nozarashi)   A day of new beginnings! (Nozarashi) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2014 12:38 pm

"Then what do you call males then that are beautiful? Sorry, I'm not that good with words so sometimes I stumble over them." Shinya replied, scratching his head. "But I'm getting better at it! So there's that I guess!"

However, Zeraphin's next words kinda stunned Shinya.. at least for a few moments. "You.. don't like me?" He repeated, blinking before smiling suddenly. "That's a first! This time I'll have to work at a friendship! That's awesome!"

Tapping his cheek with a finger, Shinya shook his head. "Though it's alright that you don't trust or know me.. after all we just met! Trust takes time right? So does knowing someone!" Shinya says happily, clasping his hands behind his back. "So would you like to get to know each other? I would! You never know! We might end up the best of friends!"
Back to top Go down
Nozarashi

Nozarashi

PostSubject: Re: A day of new beginnings! (Nozarashi)   A day of new beginnings! (Nozarashi) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2014 8:30 pm

"Males, if appealing, are called handsome." He finally reached up and removed his reading glasses but kept his eyes all the time on the unique colored male in front of him. He could not deny that he actually enjoyed this - unique. Single. Only one. That was as close to perfection as it could get. "It is also not very appealing to guess. Guessing is not knowing and not knowing is never a pleasure." As mean as he sounded he was not judging the other. He was simply voicing his own opinion about things.

He had more to say, but seeing as he enjoyed silence and Shinya was already talking again he decided to remain silent for a few moments longer before speaking up once more. "Do not aim for best friend if you are not even yet somebody I know. One goal after the other, never two at once." The mere number had him shudder in displeasure. So disgusting.

Something pleasing however was knowing. The more you knew the better off you were and when this creature offered information willingly he might as well take it for as long as it was given. "Yes." he answered therefore, as always bluntly honest. "I would like to know things about you."
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

PostSubject: Re: A day of new beginnings! (Nozarashi)   A day of new beginnings! (Nozarashi) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2014 5:35 am

"Handsome.. I'll remember that! Thank you for teaching me something new!" Shinya says honestly, smiling back at Zeraphin. So maybe he was a little rough around the edges, Zeraphin would turn out to be a good friend after all! "So you're handsome, Zeraphin! Very, very handsome!"

Pausing in thought at what his new friend-to-be said, Shinya nodded slowly. "Okay, I'll start with friend and work my way up." Shinya replies as he sits down beside Zeraphin. Zeraphin said he'd like to know more about him as well, which made the arrancar very happy. Sure, he was in a gigai at the moment, but no one had to know that he's an arrancar.

"Umm.. I like video games, I like to learn about stuff.. I'm tw- err.. I just turned twenty! And and I recently learned about sex! My teacher was so proud of me too!" The boy was rambling as he listed a few facts about himself, but eventually stopped. "And that's it! That's all I can say about myself. So what about you, Zeraphin?"
Back to top Go down
Nozarashi

Nozarashi

PostSubject: Re: A day of new beginnings! (Nozarashi)   A day of new beginnings! (Nozarashi) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 4:15 pm

He stared at the boy with his pale eyes while he guided up his zippo towards his unlit cigartte. After a small click the tiny flame immediately licked along the blunt head of the black death stick and once the orange color burnt up the zippo was closed again. As he pushed case and lighter back into the pocket of his pants he reached up to remove the black stick. No smoke exhaled however. He kept the fume within his lungs as he spoke up himself again.

"You are quite welcome." he murmured with a nod before he continued. "However I am not handsome. You think so. That makes one." A very pleasing number. "But the number of people thinking differently is higher. Opinions create the norm. The norm is that I am not handsome." Something he could easily live with - he was not here to please others after all.

For now he was willing to ignore that the boy was disgusting twenty years old. Close to perfection - it did not mean he had thought the boy was it. Nobody could be perfect. At least he liked to learn new things. That was always important. "I have little knowledge about video games." Much to his dismay. He still had to read into this. "I do enjoy sex however." It made him feel after all. His dull skin prickling.

He was not yet at a stage however in which he would gladly share information about himself. He was so unfair. "What school are you attending to."
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

PostSubject: Re: A day of new beginnings! (Nozarashi)   A day of new beginnings! (Nozarashi) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 2:40 pm

(OOC: SORRY FOR THE WAIT! I almost forgot about this one! I'M SO SORRY!)

"Ehehe.. well one standing out amongst many will create waves, ripples that'll eventually affect others! So me thinking you're handsome may be the start of a new norm!" Shinya spoke optimistically, smiling brightly. "But it's good that you like sex! Sex is really fun and feels good!"

Shinya got a faraway look in his eyes for a moment before snapping back to attention in time to hear Zeraphin's question. "Hm? School? No, I don't go to school." Shinya replied truthfully. He really wanted to ask what is school, but he felt that such a question would probably make him seem weird, so he decided against it. "Why do you ask?"

Also, there was a question that the young-looking arrancar wanted to ask. "So Zeraphin? What is that you're doing?" He asked quizzically, pointing to the cigarette that he was smoking. "Is it tasty?"

Ahh the innocence of this one..
Back to top Go down
Nozarashi

Nozarashi

PostSubject: Re: A day of new beginnings! (Nozarashi)   A day of new beginnings! (Nozarashi) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2015 11:15 am

[lol dun worry. I was busy with projects anyway. (:]

Nothing on his blank expression changed. Not even a lifted eyebrow. Instead pale orange eyes still fixed the boy in front of him as he brought his hand back up to take another drag of his cigarette. This time the thick, black smoke exhaled as his lips parted to speak up once more. "I do not do fun." he murmured in his thick accented voice. "And 'good' is a too abstract word to use in a description. However it scratches an inner itch."

Again he brought his cigarette up but this time he did not take a drag of it. "You mentioned a teacher. Where did this teacher teach you then." And because he could not leave the word 'teacher' spoken twice he simply added another "Teacher." before allowing the boy to continue.

"I am sitting." Five minutes had passed - he forced himself to blink. "I am talking with you." His hand lifted slightly towards the other. "I am smoking." Now he finally brought it back up to his lips and took another deep drag. "It is tasty to me."
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

PostSubject: Re: A day of new beginnings! (Nozarashi)   A day of new beginnings! (Nozarashi) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2015 8:41 pm

"Scratches an inner itch? I think I know what you mean!" Shinya says, clapping his hands together once with a smile. "Though you don't do fun? That's not good.. everyone should have fun at some point in their lives!"

Upon being asked about his teacher, Shinya winced a little. "That's.. a little hard to explain. See, she wasn't uh.. alive? And kinda a spirit thingy in black robes.." Shinya tried to explain in as little words as he could manage to the man wouldn't think he was totally crazy. "She uh.. took me through this portal after teaching me in the park about sex.. you probably think I'm nuts now, huh?"

But at least he kinda answered him about the paper stick he was puffing on. He says its tasty to him.. so that means it's probably not tasty to everyone! "Oooo.. So what is it?" Shinya finally asked, eager to change the subject from his teacher and friend Aoi. He just hoped he hadn't scared Zeraphin off by talking about weird stuff like that. But he didn't wanna just lie when he didn't have to!"
Back to top Go down
Nozarashi

Nozarashi

PostSubject: Re: A day of new beginnings! (Nozarashi)   A day of new beginnings! (Nozarashi) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2015 9:14 pm

"That means I am not everyone then." he murmured and brought his cigarette back up to take another drag of it. As the boy continued to babble without stop and break he watched him blankly still. Only once Shinya was done did he actually nod while exhaling the thick smoke again.

A not alive spirit female in black robes taught him about sex in a park. His brain mulled those facts over, however he just could not understand what the 'nuts' commend had anything to do with this. "I assure you I do not think you are a nut. You are still human to me." Or something close to it. He could read the spirit signature, but seeing as he was pretending to be human he saw no reason to blast the other's cover either. "It however explains why my brothel is running badly lately, if everybody gets sex education in the park." He'd have to have a look into that.

However, for now there was still the boy right in front of him. And so far he had no reason to simply ignore him. "It is a cigarette." He brought it back up towards his lips and took another drag. He had only asked what it was after all - he had no reason to continue talking.

Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

PostSubject: Re: A day of new beginnings! (Nozarashi)   A day of new beginnings! (Nozarashi) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 8:36 pm

Shinya then got a bit of a sad look on his face as something sparked a memory. He really didn't want to think of her right now, not when he was trying to make a new friend. "Umm, hey Zeraphin? Do you know a lot about girls?" Shinya asked quietly, glancing down at the ground for a few moments. "I know how to please them physically now.. but I don't know a thing about getting them to like me."

"I guess that's a weird question to ask a stranger, huh?" Shinya laughed lightly as he squatted down to Zeraphin's level. The thought of sitting down had never crossed his mind as he figured that'd be rude to ask. "I guess I'm weird myself then. My teacher didn't teach me how to get them to like me, only how to please them."

Sighing, Shinya looks to Zeraphin. "So what do you think? Am I unattractive?" He asks with a frown. "I don't know what I'm doing wrong!"
Back to top Go down
Nozarashi

Nozarashi

PostSubject: Re: A day of new beginnings! (Nozarashi)   A day of new beginnings! (Nozarashi) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 1:18 pm

Those questions were at least unexpected. Not that he enjoyed guessing games very much in the first place. Was this boy really asking him about girls? Him of all people?

"You babble." Because really, the other did. He had not even had the chance to answer one thing before another already started.

Fortunately he never minded to listen.

"I do not know which physical attributes I am drawn to." He had never, ever even though about it. It seemed like a waste of time after all. "Therefore I cannot answer you if you are unattactive or not in my opinion." He brought his cigarette back up. "Neither can I tell you how others see you. You will have to ask them." That should be more than obvious...

Nevertheless, as he spoke the thick, black smoke trailed from between thin lips again. "I do not know which questions are considered weird to ask a strange or not. Ask what you want to ask. I ask what I want to ask." He never let anything stop him either - especially not something as childish as 'manners'.

"I do not know how to please a girl. Neither do I know how you could get them to know you. I do not want girls to know me. I also do not want to please girls. I know details about girls however. They are of the female gender. Which means they have a female reproduction system. A vagina instead of a penis, for instance. Their breasts have more fat and they are able to produce milk for their offsprings. How much do you need to know about them."

Because really, he was totally pro.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A day of new beginnings! (Nozarashi)   A day of new beginnings! (Nozarashi) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A day of new beginnings! (Nozarashi)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Japan-
Jump to: