(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Ulysses vs. The Fairy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Ulysses vs. The Fairy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Ulysses vs. The Fairy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Ulysses vs. The Fairy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Ulysses vs. The Fairy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Ulysses vs. The Fairy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Ulysses vs. The Fairy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Ulysses vs. The Fairy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Ulysses vs. The Fairy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Ulysses vs. The Fairy

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Ulysses vs. The Fairy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ulysses vs. The Fairy   Ulysses vs. The Fairy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 12:53 pm

Yulia watched and waited for them to get a semblance of control over themselves, most hollows and others she'd brought here had similar reactions! Though it looked like floof floof was adapting quickly. She had been quiet, just floating in her true form but now she laughed happily and went to take the puppy's paws and pull him around with her. "There there floof floof! Your wings are perfect! Don't worry... Souma has pretty wings too!"

Yulia's smile was bright and toothy as she turned to look at Souma, who complimented her home while still helping the floof floof fly like he wanted. "I made it myself! It is perfect, yes. If you want a tea party or something I think we have that stuff too. Here here, try out your wings too! If you need help I can call a few others over and they can help too. Kuri likes to give others rides, he's the lion-like hollow over there!"

She pointed in the distance to a fluffy, happy looking lion hollow with large white wings.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Ulysses vs. The Fairy   Ulysses vs. The Fairy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 5:40 pm

The newly dubbed floof floof, known in his wretched land-dwelling days as Ulysses, was now soaring the sky, his ambitions no longer limited by his slow speed, thanks to this wonderful person lady as she pulled him along. He gave a happy bark, tail wagging, his little wings still lazily flapping but now he was cruising along at, what seemed to him, a proper cruising speed. Not too fast. That would just be scary. But fast enough.

While his dog merrily cruised around, Souma glanced back at his wings, smiling a little. They were nice... How had he gotten them? Hm. But the dog had them too. Everything seemed to. Was it from being here or had she given them to him herself? Hrm. He slowed things down as he floated around, getting the hang of them rather quickly, by Yulia's view of things.

"Hm?" Had she asked... about a tea party? He... didn't WANT a tea party... but, since she'd suggested it, maybe it's what she wanted to do? "Y-yeah, we could have one, sure! A-and I think I've got the hang of them!" He nodded with a nervous smile, still... unsure, surrounded by so many hollows, even if they were nice.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Ulysses vs. The Fairy   Ulysses vs. The Fairy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 3:56 pm

The floof floof adored it and Yulia mirrored the dog's happiness with her own bright laughs. So cute and floofy and loving this! Floof floof needed love and adoration and his little wings flapped lazily but that was fine!

Souma seemed to be getting used to things quite well and she turned as he made a sound, though it was only her head and eyes since the floof still required help to fly and stay happy. "Yaay! That's good. And we can do all sorts of things too! Not just tea party, there's tag and chase and stuff! Hide and seek!"

There were so many options! All the options! Her eyes shined with glee as she turned back to pulling the fluffy dog. She didn't seemed to notice his nervousness.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Ulysses vs. The Fairy   Ulysses vs. The Fairy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 5:01 pm

Floof Floof continued to happily pant as she tugged his stubby little legs along, tail wagging much faster than his wings. He strained his neck to try and reach her hand to lick it, failing, before making a little whine noise. He wanted to show this magical person his loooove.

"Y-yeah!" Souma stopped to consider this for a second. She... She wanted to do tea parties and play tag and hide and seek... But.. But she looked older than him.. sort of... around the same age anyway. But she wasn't human. But she seemed like some sort of fairy. Maybe she was just whimsical? Yes. That seemed fitting. In old mythologies and stuff, Fairies liked playing games and running through the woods and stuff. It seemed only natural she was similar. Hell... How old was she? Maybe she'd influenced some folklore herself...?

He unstopped. "That sounds like fun!" He said with a happy smile, flying over to her and Ulysses, watching the happy little dog float along.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Ulysses vs. The Fairy   Ulysses vs. The Fairy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 1:49 am

Yulia pulled floof floof closer, allowing him to adore her as he pleased while her arms wrapped around him in a soft hug. Such a happy flying floof and she wanted to give him all the adoration he deserved!

Her wings fluttered happily, still not even associated with her actual flying and floating it seemed. Not that she took notice, she had a fluffy dog to play with finally and was almost dancing with the hairy baby now. Souma agreed at least to her plans and seemed happy as he flew over.

"Yes yes yes! Okay lets go to the main isle! That's where my home is. I have things there!" That smile caused more smiles of her own to appear and she handed over his floof to him, knowing he might want cuddles while she flew ahead. Yulia didn't get too far before turning around and looking back at Souma to make sure he was following. He had better, if he wanted tea... It was popular!
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Ulysses vs. The Fairy   Ulysses vs. The Fairy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 7:07 pm

Souma nodded, sort of relieved when she mentioned a main isle. It didn't seem at all taxing to fly here and he wasn't particularly afraid of heights, but it didn't seem like excellent conditions to have a tea party in... So a main landmass sounded good. He happily took Ulysses back, hugging him tight. The happy little floof looked up at him, barked once and licked him under the chin.

He laughed quietly and pet Ulysses, trying not to squish his new wings as he followed Yulia. "Oh? Your home must be nice." He said, looking around. "As nice as the rest of your place is." He said, flying up to her and giving her a small but happy smile.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Ulysses vs. The Fairy   Ulysses vs. The Fairy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 2:04 am

"I don't know if its nice. But it is really pretty! Its covered in flowers and vines and is all white, with really open walls and windows. You'll see in a few moments!" Yulia stopped describing with a cheerful smile as she flew a bit faster towards the largest isle mass. it was covered in plants, impossibly clinging to it on all sides.

"Thank you thank you! I made it all myself when Testament gave me it after I killed the old owner. Blech he tasted bad and had bad taste. A Volcano? Really?" You could see what she thought of that idea as well as hear it in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Ulysses vs. The Fairy   Ulysses vs. The Fairy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 6:07 pm

Souma listened, trying not to get too worked up at the idea. It sounded incredible! He wanted it to be as shocking as could be when he did see it. Although as they approached the floating landmass, he realized it wouldn't be to much of a problem. "W...W...W.." He tried unsuccessfully to say the word 'wow' about the beautiful floating mass they were headed towards.

He blinked and shook his head, coming out of his pretty-induced derp moment and trying to make heads or tails of what she said. Once again, no amount of time freezing helped.

"You... You made all this? I... I don't understand... M-Miss Yulia are you like a god or something?" He asked. It sounded like whoever was in charge here made the landscape? But... HOW...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Ulysses vs. The Fairy   Ulysses vs. The Fairy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2015 2:56 am

Yulia soaked in Souma's response, flying over the lip of the giant floating garden and skimming plants while avoiding the trees. There was some sort of path of brightly colored flowers leading to somewhere ahead, the large land too big to see where just yet.

"Um, I remember Testament or one of the others saying something like that... But I guess its right? I mean I just stuck my hand in the weird creepy fountain and it let me become god of this place. So I made it like this! I mean Hueco Mundo was always night so I wanted something with a sun. But then I remembered some of my friends like the night? So put the moon back too, and then all the little landmasses make everyone feel more at home plus I could put plants and stuff." Yulia made lots of rambles as she flew, her arms waving and her legs kicking in her floofy dress. Seriously Souma was the best guest! She would pull out all the stops for him~

"There's a sand one too for those that like the desert still. I made all sorts of homes for everyone who likes it. My fountain is here though, so you'll get to see it! I put it in the...ateriem? A-something. Argyle likes architecture and has been reading up on books I got her. Floyd has to turn the pages for her, knife hands are hard on books we found out." She hummed lightly after that, just happy to tell Souma all the things about everyone ever. He was her new best friend!
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Ulysses vs. The Fairy   Ulysses vs. The Fairy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 6:18 pm

Souma was impressed before he got to the place, but as they flew into the garden proper, he was even more stunned, pausing for a moment in the air to take in the scenery. It really was just... gorgeous... Ulysses, confused why they were stopping, looked around, before up at Souma and licked him again on the chin.

Heyyy. They needed to go. The amazing head scratchy lady was getting away from them. He squirmed a bit in Souma's arms before Souma took off again, which the Floof was content with. Not that it mattered if he squirmed or not. His tiny doggy legs lacked the power to break free. If he could have sighed in misery, he might have.

"Huh... A fountain.." So.. It sounded like she wasn't of god like power herself, but this fountain... let someone craft the world, or just this area? He was confused on that point. But it sounded like whatever the space, the fountain gave them absolute control over its nature, which was... impressive to say the least. What was stopping anyone from using it? His mind burned with questions, but he was happy to learn things in Yulia's own time.

"Wow. That's so considerate. It really does seem like a safe haven for nice hollows." He hadn't really ever considered those as a thing before, but he supposed they had to exist? They were probably still dangerous but they're sort of just made like that. He smiled. Like a land of lovable misfits.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Ulysses vs. The Fairy   Ulysses vs. The Fairy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 11:14 am

"Yep. Something about blood for the blood god or weird stuff. I dunno, they have this cult thing? I guess? I just nod along and stuff, I mean I follow Testament he's the best even if he's weird!" Yulia continued to ramble in her excitement, a large white impossible building quickly coming into view as they flew closer across the flowers and foliage.

The building had twists and turns and looked almost like a fairytail, bright sparkling labyrinth from this far away.

"Haha! Thank you. It is, its our home. The really nasty hollows are normally the ones who other people meet and kill, I mean most of us felt that hunger in the human world but its fine staying in Hueco Mundo... Well you could get eaten... But that's why I go find all the ones who just want to keep living! A lot of em don't remember their lives before hollow, but some do and it makes them all upset and sad and stuff." She sighed softly as they reached the building, a large door shaped like a butterfly opening oddly as it seemed to just fade away. The inside was brightly light and colorful though not a riot of colors. Soft pastels, it almost seemed to match the copious flowers that came right up to the building's walls.

"Come in come in! I'll show you the fountain Souma and floof!" Waving the man to follow, Yulia floated on her back with her arms outstretched towards him.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Ulysses vs. The Fairy   Ulysses vs. The Fairy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 2:16 am

Souma found his wings trailing him to a halt again when faced with such a glorious place. "H-Holy... H...How..." His mouth hung slightly agape. Ulysses looked at the building, then back up at Souma. Papa was being silly. It was a magical castle or something, duh papa. He gave souma a brief lick to try and get his attention. Souma glanced down and then flew forward again.

He wasn't sure about this testament guy or his cult, but Yulia seemed nice so far. Super nice, really. She went and got all the poor baby hollows from the world and protected him. She was so cool... And a fairy to boot! The door fit the rest of her theme, a butterfly that seemed to dissolve before his eyes. "Wow..." He said, clutching the floof close and following.

He flew up to her, seeing her arms outstretched and cautiously held out Ulysses, figuring she required further floof time to show him the fountain.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Ulysses vs. The Fairy   Ulysses vs. The Fairy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 8:23 pm

Yulia, instead of grabbing floof, put her hands around his as he held out his dog and pulled them both along behind her with rather bright giggles. Her wings fluttered behind her quite strongly as they shifted colors once again, this time into a bright green. "Come on come on! You and floof are being slow!"

The building for some reason just had a straight hallway ahead, bright and colorful and leading out into more sunlight at the end. However if he looked up or even ahead and up he'd notice that the hallway opened up above them. There were levels and terraces above, matching the weird shaped outside. Things were attached to the walls and ceilings such as tables and such, a few little hollows there enjoying tea or something that wasn't spilling. It seemed touching down on things attached gravity somehow... much like how they were in a weird floating landmass and seemed to be sitting up right despite it not entirely laying flat...

Magic!

She pulled him along, towards the sunlit exit with a grin. "The fountain's out here and its really cool. I have my own spot for fun and other things. This is my house, I live here, but I let everyone come into certain spots. My room is over there but its all secret from everyone else when i need sleep."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Ulysses vs. The Fairy   Ulysses vs. The Fairy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 7:57 pm

"Ahh!" He gave a surprised, but not unhappy cry when she took his hands, pulling him along. He felt a little jolt in his chest and quickly took advantage of the scenery to look around. She was a fast flyer... "S-Sorry... Everything's so pretty, I just got a bit lost." It was so pretty, he was too mind boggled to even stop time, something he felt stupid for now that he'd wasted her time.

He tried to keep up with her so she wouldn't have to pull him, but looking around, he was so captivated he sort of let her, taking in the sights. Gravity seemed to work entirely by magic with no general physics applying universally or anything. Which just made the place more fantastic.

He looked up at her grin and grinned back. Ulysses began to squirm and Souma, slipping his hands briefly loose from hers, pulled himself closer, wrapping his arms around the floof in a little hug before taking opposite hands from before, his arms crossed around the restless doggy. "Ahh. A secret room. That's so coool.."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Ulysses vs. The Fairy   Ulysses vs. The Fairy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 1:43 am

"I can forgive you then since you said something really nice!" Yulia laughed more, her eyes closing as the happiest smile came across her lips. "You can always come back and explore another time... Or well if you don't want to tea party I can just give you a tour! That might be more fun?"

Her head tilted as her eyes opened, grinning from ear to ear in a sharp toothed smile. She had no idea he was examining her gravity works and she honestly couldn't explain it if asked other than 'but isn't that how it should work?'?

Really despite her studies she was still learning a ton about planetary science and more and more she was slowly understanding how impossible and amazing her world was. But not entirely yet.

Yulia's smile was brighter somehow as Souma shifted the floof, taking her hands again but holding them this time. She felt the tiniest blush on her cheeks but paid it no mind and paused as they reached the exit, wanting to see if he wanted to explore more than he wanted tea party...
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Ulysses vs. The Fairy   Ulysses vs. The Fairy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 5:05 am

Ulysses struggled valiantly against his new bonds, Souma's gently crossed arms, but found the restraints utterly unbreakable. Surely, forged by the gods. They did not respond even to his titanic strength... he wiggled some more. Not at all. Curses. This was his darkest hour... He looked up at Souma and gave him a small doggy whine to display the depths of his despair.

Souma meanwhile gave him a little "awww" in return. He would have pet him if he could. "It's okay boy, soon." This seemed to cheer the floof up, who happily barked. He looked up at Yulia, missing the blush. "N-No, we can do the tea party! It's your home, whatever you want to do! And I'd love to have some tea and talk to you more!" He said with a happy grin. She was just so happy, he couldn't help but smile.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Ulysses vs. The Fairy   Ulysses vs. The Fairy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 5:39 am

Floof wanted to be free but floof was stuck in Souma's arms. Poor floof, Yulia felt for the poor thing. Well... she wasn't sure what Souma wanted but he wanted what she wanted and she wanted to have a tea party but then showing around could be later!

That settled she pulled him out into the intricate gardens. Off in the distance was a fountain, near an archway and she pulled him over to a pretty white table with a small bell on it. Yulia finally let go of the smiling young man and grinned as she fluttered over to a stool, pulling it out for him before floating to her stool and setttling on it. She crossed her legs daintily and then reached for the bell, ringing it before Souma could potentially do much do to her own excitement that set her light wings just flickering quickly.

A fishman with arms and legs sticking out of him and a regular fish body waddled over to them from a nearby doorway at the bell ring, while he seemed to have some sort of attempt at a butler's outfit on. Over his arm was a cloth and he sort of bowed, cocking his knees out before turning sideways so he could see the pair with one eye due to being a fish. A surprisingly high pitched and entirely audible voice came from him, making his insanely small wings on his sides flutter in anticipation. "Your orders, My Lord and Lady?"

"I need a special stool for Floor! With a cushion! And tea, um... Whatever kind he wants! And... cookies and cake. And something that canines can eat safely too!" Yuli placed her order and then smiled at Souma, waiting for his input.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Ulysses vs. The Fairy   Ulysses vs. The Fairy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 6:36 am

Souma continued to take in the beautiful landscape she'd created, the garden was just... captivating... Souma was only mildly distracted from it by the smiling faerie lady pulling him along. He noticed a fountain in the distance... was that... could that be.... he was pulled from viewing it by Yulia, over to a cute little table setting.

"Okay." He said, sitting down on his stool. He sat up straight, keeping posture so his back wouldn't get sore. He warily eyed the fish... thing... approaching. "Ah.. " He looked over at Yulia who started ordering. "Um. Green tea would be good." He said. Ulysses scrambled loose and began frolicking back and forth around the table. "Um... He... I..." Souma frowned, realizing he was making trouble. "He likes hot dogs?" He offered quietly, not wanting to make trouble, but wanting to make sure they gave Ulysses something safe to eat.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Ulysses vs. The Fairy   Ulysses vs. The Fairy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 7:17 am

"Hot dogs! Whatever those are for the Floof!" Yulia grinned as Souma made himself comfortable and gave her that bit of information, not bothered at all by his words or troubled. Floyd did his little bow, but nodded as he obviously knew what Souma was talking about. A butler must be prepared in all occasions as his books had told him!

"My Lord, My Lady." And with that Fishman went off!

However, the Lady's mind went back to the thought of the tea, she didn't know kinds at all so this was a new one. Her head tilted and she questioned softly. "Green tea? Is it...really green colored?"
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Ulysses vs. The Fairy   Ulysses vs. The Fairy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 10:28 pm

Souma smiled politely, albeit nervously at the erm.... fish.. person... butler... as he waddled off to get them their food. He was nervous about food for Ulysses, but Floyd seemed to know what he was doing... Souma thought... He couldn't be too sure. It was the fish eyes, they were hard to read.

"Hm? N-Not... really... Very lightly, if at all." He frowned. "It's not a very good name I guess. But it's tasty. I like Chamomile Tea too, but that makes me sleepy." He admitted. Did Hollows need to eat? Could they eat? They must be able to, if she had snacks ready. "S-so..." Ahhh, crap, what should he say? "I like your garden." He offered softly.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Ulysses vs. The Fairy   Ulysses vs. The Fairy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 3:12 pm

"Huh. I guess it isn't then! Weird. Well as long as its tasty, I've been really busy so I hadn't gotten to try much. You can definitely teach me tons Souma. Sleepy for chamomile whatever that is? Wait...thats a flower right?" Wait she knew that! Yulia's eyes brightened and she clapped her hands together.

"Yaaay! I like it too. I could show you another time, since I don't think you can stay too too long today but for now tea party should be fun and then the fountain!" Yes yes yes! Yulia was looking between the dog and Souma, pleased they were enjoying her home that much! How amazing, it was wonderful! Humans that liked this plaaace!
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Ulysses vs. The Fairy   Ulysses vs. The Fairy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 9:53 pm

"Ah Y-Yeah! It is! The tea is made from the flower. It's very good, though it makes people sleepy." He nodded, laughing nervously a little at the bit about teaching her. He wasn't sure what he had to teach her... there had to be better ways to learn about the human world. Still, he wouldn't mind. She was nice... though there was only so much he could explain.

"That sounds excellent! If you'd like, you could come visit the human world too! If you want to learn about it, that's the best way. And I could like, show you the ropes and stuff and explain things." He was really interested by her world, but he was already envisioning her reactions to things. It would be fun! "Plus, you could meet more doggies like Ulysses." He said, scratching between the floof's ears.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Ulysses vs. The Fairy   Ulysses vs. The Fairy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 9:16 pm

"Maybe I'll get it and try some later... Could be good for the new ones who show up and are all nervous!" Yulia had found a new thing to help soothe the new hollows and smiled so brightly at Souma for that help. He seemed nervous now that she was looking and there was no reason for it! He was a good person and lots of help. "Thank you! You are a good teacher."

"I will I will! Just show me where your home is and I can come visit sometimes. I'd really really really like that!" If her excitement at his words was strong, it only grew as she floated above her seat a few inches. Her wings fluttered strongly, eyes almost sparkling as Souma offered up MORE floofs for her enjoyment. She squeed and couldn't resist darting off to fly in a tight circle nearby. "More floofs more floofs more!"

She could pet ALL the floofs!

As she spazzed out, Floyd came back out with a tray of elegantly and perfectly safe for puppy to eat hot dog pieces. In fact they were cut small so the dog couldn't choke on them and were placed in a bowl that did not match the tray. He waddled up to the table, set the tray down, bowed and turned around. It seemed tea was not ready yet...
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Ulysses vs. The Fairy   Ulysses vs. The Fairy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 12:52 am

Souma wasn't sure if it was so powerful as to calm someone under that sort of stress. But whatever helped her was good! He was glad to show her new things. Although... obviously... more dogs would have to be the first thing to show her. Even Ulysses' ears dropped, confused by the circling air display. "Ahh.. Y-yes... All the floofs." he agreed.

He happily took the dog bowl from the fish man and smiled. "Ah. Thank you, Mr. Floyd." He said as the servant left. He looked at the table and at the expectant Ulysses before placing the bowl on the floor for him... He didn't want him to get up on the table. Just... he would wind up pushing the bowl off and getting the food all dirty. He helped Ulysses get down and patted him on the head before letting him enjoy the food.

"Yeah! I can show you where I live when you take me back, actually." He would need to go back at some point..
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Ulysses vs. The Fairy   Ulysses vs. The Fairy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2015 12:08 am

"I wonder if the really big ones and even the really tiny ones and the ones with the more bendy bodies and the weird little attitudes... I think those are cats. Do they count under floofs you will show me?" Yulia stopped her happy spinning, coming to a sudden halt with no real problems after her speedy circling somehow. Souma got a shining smile. "I'd like to see your home too! I bet you have a bed, I don't have a bed at all. I don't need one! Also about floofs again. There's other floofs? I keep seeing things about them. Like... Little little floofs."

Yulia held out her hand just so far apart, only a few inches. She could be talking about anything from guinea pigs to hamsters to chinchillas or any cadre of just small floofy animals.

Floyd only blushu'd at the praise, hearing the bell that signaled tea done as he headed inside. He returned in moments, slowly but surely and noted the dog food on the floor. Ah, that was where it should have gone. Tea was set on the table with one hand, carefully avoiding spilling it despite his awkward fish body. It seemed Floyd was really practicing his work, glowing with the pride of a job well done as the drinks and sweetener were placed perfectly. Though the dishware and silverware were very mismatched... He turned with another soft bow and left the three to their tea.

Yulia flew over and sat almost daintily while staring at Souma expectantly. He'd know how to drink this tea! Watch the maaaaster.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ulysses vs. The Fairy   Ulysses vs. The Fairy - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ulysses vs. The Fairy
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Japan-
Jump to: