(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Enchanted by Illusions - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Enchanted by Illusions - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Enchanted by Illusions - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Enchanted by Illusions - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Enchanted by Illusions - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Enchanted by Illusions - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Enchanted by Illusions - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Enchanted by Illusions - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Enchanted by Illusions - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Enchanted by Illusions

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Enchanted by Illusions - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 6:12 am

Miyako smiled sweetly up at Hibiki, understanding now...why... he couldn't say such things. She'd only had to hide things for a few hours. He'd...spent...most of his life...

That he could let her know in any way was a miracle in and of itself. She had understood before but... she understood now. Miyako let him clean her, swaying just a bit in drowsiness... It was hard to stay awake in the warm water but she had to! It would make Hibiki's job harder...

When he got to her cheek and neck she closed one eye and let him gently wipe that off too. Her hair needed washing as well... But he'd get that done too...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 8:09 pm

Iyuki watched Muika reheating the previous days dinner with a soft small smile. Muika was quite startled by his words but she didn't need to be... He still loved her absolutely...

Her tears made him want to rush over and hold her, but his body held him back and he clenched his fists as the man warred with himself. Serving himself a bit of cake though, he stuffed an overly large bite in his mouth and quickly started making work of it... He couldn't do much now other than this. As she sat with the burger though, he chewed and swallowed the bite he was on and then grinned a bit more.

"Thank you dearest. Want a bite?" He cut a piece with his fork and held it out for her to take from him. Maybe doing such small normal things would settle her more... He'd...he'd not ignore the tears right now, but he'd let her have them. She was allowed to be upset and cry over this...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 8:26 pm

Hibiki was focused on getting the blood washed off, though he was careful to not scrub too hard. It was gradually disappearing, the visual signs of what had happened disappearing along with the water down the drain...

The...mental wasn't so easy to get rid of though...

Pushing back the thought, he finished up with her body, and set the washcloth aside. Time for her hair now...

--

Muika had set the hamburger between them, making it so they could both easily reach it, then again, they were sitting close so they didn't need to reach.

She needed to eat, even if she didn't feel like she had much of an appetite. What to...first...

Her thoughts were answered as Iyuki held out his fork with a piece of cake on it. She blinked, before giving a small nod, leaning forward to eat the piece he'd offered.

"W-...Welcome." She replied, once she'd finished chewing and swallowed.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 9:32 pm

No... She couldn't really say too much... Miyako wanted to speak, talking kept her mind occupied but just no thoughts came. The blood was slowly turning the water more and more pink as he washed her off and Miyako just turned her head to star down at that weirdly colored water instead.

"..." She opened her mouth to say something, speak about the weird thought she'd had but it didn't come out... It was drowsiness in part but it was also just more.

Her body was finally clean but the water was just gross and she lifted her hand out of it while letting the pink color drip back down. So she wasn't bloody... now what? Well hair for one...but fresh water... Hibiki would do what he needed...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 12:39 am

Iyuki brought his other hand up and brushed a hand across her cheek as she chewed, his smile still very soft. He went back to his food though, using his time wisely for the moment and taking some of the hamburger as well and eating with more hunger than usual.

It... it was good to be home... It'd been at least several hours since he'd eaten anything and as he took bites the man realized his hunger was strong. He began devouring the food he could with almost Otter-like speed. The faster he ate as well, the faster he could get to bed and hold Muika all they wanted...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 12:43 am

First thing's first... Fresh water...

Hibiki silently went about getting that, the sooner the bloodied water disappeared the better. They wouldn't have to see it...

His eyes caught Miyako attempting to speak, but nothing had come out when she'd tried. She was too tired, and...well he understood it was more than that.

"We'll get the new apartment in the next couple of days..." He stated, letting her focus on...that. It was already pretty much decided, but the urge to just move now to somewhere that was nicer, where they were both comfortable and more secure.

--

Muika had leaned into Iyuki's touch as she'd felt his hand move to her cheek when she'd been chewing, letting him keep it there for as long as he wanted to before he returned to eating.

She ate some too, though not as quickly as he was; he hadn't eaten for hours, so she was relieved he was getting food now.

That first bite of cake had reminded her somewhat of her own hunger, though it wasn't as strong.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 5:00 am

"Don't...worry about a bed... I have an idea..." Miyako murmured, having wanted to surprise Hibiki with it entirely but...if he worried or bought one... Apartment things... She could latch onto that. The water was clear again and she smiled very softly, if sleepily as Hibiki washed her hair now.

"Its got a perfect bath for you...just needs... perfect bed..." Lofts could be really bright which was perfect for her but this apartment would need something nice as a bed for her sleepy, napping prone sweetie.

A bed...that could hide him when he wanted...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 6:17 am

It didn't take Iyuki long to finish up and he was yawning quite a bit as he neared the end of his hunger. He had finished quite a bit more than Muika but that was to be expected and the man stood quite slowly as he attempted to get up safely... "I am done Muika. We can go to bed now... I am sure the other two will be just fine..."

He would not if he did not get adoration from his sweetheart... Normally he would clean up this mess, but it was a true sign of his weariness that the thought that passed his mind was quite ungentlemanly and rude over such things.

Instead he held out his arm for her to help him to bed. They could cuddle and rest...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 6:22 am

"Mn..." Hibiki gave a nod as he worked on her hair, he'd been wondering about what to do about a bed, but Miyako was saying she had an idea...so he'd listen to her on it. "Alright..."

Even though they didn't have to worry about saving too much money when it came to the apartment, it was still good to save what they could...

A good bath, and bed, those were really his only requirements that were absolutely necessary, it was...good they'd managed to narrow it down and find one they could have both with.

--

"Mm, 'kay..." Muika gave a nod, now finished with her own food and moving to Iyuki to help him. Miyako and Hibiki would be fine, there was still food and they could see what else there was if they needed.

Right now, it was bed time for them though...

Helping him up, she led him from the kitchen back down to the bedroom like she had earlier when she'd helped him from the bath.

Bed... Bed would be good...

Her clothes from earlier were still on the floor in a pile, but right now she just wanted to lie down, she'd pick them up after sleep... That thought crossed her mind as she helped Iyuki to the bed.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 12:26 am

Miyako closed her eyes and giggled softly, her mouth opening in a much happier grin after a moment. Hibiki gave in and didn't question! The surprise would make him happy and please, she knew that... She wouldn't have too much work to get ready to move, most of her friends knew she'd be moving out and she'd filed the correct paperwork and talked with her parents.

They had been a little wary but... Hibiki's quiet seriousness convinced them due to having met him.

Miyako hadn't been worried over spending the money on a bed, it was mostly finding a perfect one for them... She wanted him to have something he really really liked... The subject change had caused an obvious change as she became somber again soon but... she seemed cheered up and felt so at least.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 11:09 pm

[OOC: Saito said to go ahead without her for a bit, busy in real life, but she'll pop back in to resume normal posting sometime soon! So for now we can focus on Hibiki/Miyako]

Miyako's soft laugher caused Hibiki to look from her hair to her, blinking as he noticed her grin. Well...it was a lighter subject to focus on, and...he guessed she was distracted. That was good, just let her focus on that...

Not wanting her to notice him pausing, he continued with her hair, making sure it was properly washed for her.

After a few more moments, he moved on to rinsing it out. Soon she could get out of the bath, and get some food in her. Food and rest, he could...only hope that the two would be able to properly, hell...even if it was blackout sleep without dreams it'd be preferable.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 11:17 pm

"Mrr?" Miyako questioned in her soft little vocal sound as she closed her eyes and mouth. Wouldn't do to get soapy water in her mouth and taste the gross stuff. It smelled nice at least... She had noticed his small pause though, paying attention to Hibiki utterly right now. He was all she had to fight off the bad stuff.

Plus it'd felt nice to have him washing her hair... He had really gentle hands...

As he finished rinsing, she reached up to wipe her eyes with her hands blearily. "Am I all done yet? I wanna eat..."

At least she was really hungry now and not just...fake hungry...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 11:22 pm

"Mn... Yeah." Hibiki nodded as he finished rinsing Miyako's hair, and moved to shut off the water. He didn't help her out of the tub just yet, instead getting towels ready, bringing one back to begin drying her hair out some.

His hands were just as careful as they had been when washing. It at least needed to be moderately dry before she got out completely.

Just dry her hair, and then if she needed help further drying off he could do that. She was exhausted, so he wasn't sure if she'd need the help doing so her not.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 11:29 pm

Miyako gave a relieved sigh as Hibiki said she was done. Yes, food soon... As the water shut off, she watched with a bit of confusion as he moved from the tub and her though she was dripping wet. The towels made sense and as Hibiki dried her hair, she gave a happy little giggle again. It felt nice... "You are showering me with attention... If...if...W-Well its cute..."

No matter the source of it, she was happy he was doing this. As her hair was fluffed and dried by Hibiki, she brought a hand up once she felt it was dry enough and stopped him. "I think its enough. I-I'll try to dry myself..."

Maybe she could? It'd be nice to try it herself... Beside she was sure he'd watch her like a hawk...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 11:38 pm

"M..Mn..." The cute comment... He didn't outright deny it, nor did he do so mentally, he was letting Miyako have it. If she wanted to think that, she could. He just wanted to make sure she was alright.

When she stopped him, he pulled back some and gave another nod; she could do so herself, but if there were any problems he would help.

Though...

Lifting her from the tub, not minding that his sleeves were getting damp, he moved to seat her outside on the closed toilet lid, the tub was still wet so it'd...just be annoying trying to dry off there.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 11:53 pm

Miyako let out a squeak as Hibiki stopped and promptly picked her up. She dripped all over but she held onto him until he set her on the toilet, trying to hide her smile as she turned away. Green eyes shining really brightly for the first time since she'd gotten back, she took the towel and weakly wiped herself off.

The smile was still there but she bent her head down, looking down and trying not to say more cute comments. He had agreed... or at least accepted it though she wondered if he was internally denying it or not...

Well that's all she needed. It didn't take her too long to dry, despite how weak she was. She... she didn't care if she was a bit damp and then looked up at Hibiki as she finished with a bit of sheepishness. "I used up all my energy... Please help me dress? Then food..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 11:58 pm

Hibiki stood by, waiting as Miyako dried herself off; she managed from what he could tell, and as she asked him to help her dress he nodded again.

Taking the shirt first, seeing as how it would be the easiest to get on so she could stay sitting, he moved to help her get her arms through it before buttoning it up. "That fine?"

He had left the top-most button undone, her neck at most showing so it wasn't like the shirt could choke or anything...though it was still big on her, but oh well, it was Osamoto's shirt, obviously there was a figure difference.

He grabbed the shorts next, moving to get them on her legs first, once they were up as far as he could get them she could use him as support to stand to get them on the rest of the way...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 12:04 am

Miyako held out her arms and let him slide the shirt on her and button it up, appreciating his care and especially leaving the top button undone... It was large and she could have worn just THAT to bed but it would have been weird... Plus no underwear... "Mmhm. Perfect..."

He was good at this...

As he bent to slide the shorts up, Miyako blushed a bit and then used him as support. Her hands settled on his shoulder and she stood up carefully. It wasn't too hard... Just tiring. Her legs shook lightly as Hibiki pulled them up under the shirt before she leaned against him more. "Once you...get dressed we can... eat..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 12:13 am

The pants for him were still sitting where they'd been left, but his focus for now was getting Miyako comfortably dressed; she was leaning on him, and he let her do so for a bit as his arm supported her and held her to him.

He assumed she just wanted to be close to him right now, which he allowed; her legs were shaky, so she needed...to sit down soon, she could sit close to him when they ate and obviously when they were in bed, for now though she needed to sit down for a bit so he could get changed.

"Ah, we'll go...eat in a second..." He replied, letting her sit down again before he went about undressing. He only had pants to get on, so it didn't take him long at all. He could bring his clothes into the guest bedroom later, get them washed on his own time...

The focus was getting themselves fed though first, and he turned to get Miyako gathered up in his arms again before heading out of the bathroom and towards the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 12:44 am

The leg shaking slowed almost imperceptibly as Hibiki held her to him. The weakness was from more than just physical tiredness and she tried to keep smiling as he eventually had to set her back down. She sat on the toilet, watching as he changed with none of her usual utter interest. She just waited patiently, knowing she'd get to be by him as much as she needed and wanted...

She...she wasn't sure right now if he could go too far from her without her shaking getting worse, not touching him for a bit had started it up a lot again. It was hard not to though, Hibiki was distracting and helping... at least it slowed the shaking as his arms wrapped around her and picked her up again. She clung to him despite his lack of a shirt and let him carry her to the kitchen. The dirty dining room table told her more than she wanted as her glanced around... Of course Yuki-nii wouldn't be okay enough to do his cleaning.

That really bothered her though.

She turned her face back to Hibiki's chest and muttered. "I'll eat anything..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 12:54 am

Miyako's shaking bothered him, but he knew there was nothing other than him being here to help it. He'd just need to stick by her, keep her distracted and reassured.

He held her securely, and close as she clung to him on their way to the kitchen.

Seeing the leftover food, and uncleaned table, his eyes narrowed for a second before he composed himself again. Neither of the two were okay...though as expected as it was...it was still a shock.

"Ah..." Eat anything, he'd see what was in the fridge, get drinks too...

Considering how her shaking had gotten worse when he'd let her go earlier, he situated his arms for a moment to where he could support her as she was with a single arm, using one to cradle her somewhat while the other went to the fridge handle.

Opening the fridge, he got some water for them, seeing as how that might be the most hydrating and best for them, Miyako especially.

There were still more leftover cakes there, which seemed like as good a choice as any to have. He made a couple of trips, getting the water to the table before returning to the fridge to get the cake.

Once he had that balanced in his free hand, he headed back to the table and set Miyako down, moving his chair close to her before getting the cake set.

"This good?"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 1:21 am

Miyako rested against Hibiki as he carried her with ease. She had never thought she'd be with someone who could do that... She wasn't large but it wasn't as easy as it looked and yet Hibiki could carry her like a doll. She giggled as he shifted her, making no sound of protest or attempting to be polite and tell him to put her down. There was no way she could do that right now. The girl made herself as easily carried as possible for him though.

He got water... it was awkward doing this with her but... but she'd be bad if he set her down... It seemed Hibiki at least realized it. The quiet man just got all the cake and water and set it down before setting her down... she started shaking as soon as his touch disappeared but she didn't protest since he had pulled his chair close.

"L-Looks good..." Miyako's eyes got wide as she looked over at the cakes, her stomach sounding softly. Those wide eyes then looked up at him and she gave him a tiny smile. The black hole then happily went about its work on devouring things without her usual gusto or enjoyment despite the taste. It just needed filling.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 1:30 am

Hibiki took one of the water bottles to drink from first, glad to have something to drink that was refreshing while Miyako helped herself to the cake. He leaned slightly, letting his shoulder touch hers so there'd be some contact as they helped themselves to the food.

She wasn't eating with her usual enthusiasm, but she was still eating...which for now was all he could ask for.

When she'd given him a smile, he brought a finger up to the corner of his lips to give another attempted one, it was...easier since it was just the two of them.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 1:36 am

Miyako almost choked on cake as she saw Hibiki's attempted smile. It wasn't a bad choking, having been caused by a giggle that was happy... it was easy to do since he was leaning against her and touching her. The water sat untouched for a bit as she devoured that poor cake...

Finishing one, she paused to take a drink from her own water bottle and ending up draining one before moving to the next cake. However she paused her eating to blink and hold a bite up for Hibiki to take. Why...wasn't he eating as much? She would have to feed him...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 1:44 am

Hibiki had paused as Miyako choked, though...it wasn't the bad sort of choking, he realized; she had been giggling, so...that was something. She seemed fine though, no serious choking as she continued eating.

"Mn?" His eyes shifted down to the bite of cake she held up for him, wondering why until he realized he hadn't really eaten any.

Leaning down somewhat, he ate the piece she offered; good, definitely...good to have food in him...almost hadn't realized fully.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Enchanted by Illusions
Page 7 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Japan-
Jump to: