(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Scarf's a Scarf - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Scarf's a Scarf - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Scarf's a Scarf - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Scarf's a Scarf - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Scarf's a Scarf - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Scarf's a Scarf - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Scarf's a Scarf - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Scarf's a Scarf - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Scarf's a Scarf - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Scarf's a Scarf

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Scarf's a Scarf - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scarf's a Scarf   Scarf's a Scarf - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 5:15 am

Miyako stared for a moment before her face turned red, squeaking at the compliment. C-Cute!? Her hand moved to her cheek while the one holding the canister just kept it securely in her grip. She didn't know how to react, eyes wide as the man seemed to become flustered by his own words and she looked over at Senpai and Hibiki.

She was obviously pleased but also blushing and confused, before Senpai's words explained a bit. Distinguished... So that's what he had meant!

While she worked through this, Tsuyoshi felt he was about to die from the embarrassment, stuttering as he tried to apologize. Iseri-san had not... Not said... It was okay he wanted to tell her, but he couldn't...

"It's okay! Sorry, I would have expected someone um more distinguished than me. Now worrying, its fine. I understand." Miyako inched closer, trying to smile and look not scary to the flustered man. "P-Plus its really really flattering to be called cute like that! So I am happy! Here, I'll make tea."

Her movements closer didn't help and thus Miyako rushed behind the counter to finish up the tea as Tsuyoshi just quivered. He had made an utter fool of himself and wanted to just cower and hide now forever. It might take him a bit to calm down, having no other thoughts to focus on but his own was bad in this situation...

Miyako looked to Senpai and Hibiki in confusion, wondering what to do as she prepared tea. "U-Um...well senpai, what exactly is his problem? This?"

Was this a symptom of his powers?
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Scarf's a Scarf   Scarf's a Scarf - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 5:28 am

Hibiki had eventually moved to go seat himself, still...not quite getting what the hell was up with the guy. He'd...He'd...just...flustered mess after...

H...Hah...

Miyako...was flattered, not...offended or anything so...things were fine he supposed, that was fine. Miyako was still excited, and now focused on making the tea.

Catching her eye, he just blinked before his eyes shifted over to the two for a short moment, not knowing what to really say as input.

Ikue stood by Tsuyoshi as he worked through his embarrassment, if his powers weren't a problem...then she'd offer some reassuring pats but touching would probably really put a shock to him.

Hearing Miyako address her, her attention turned to the other woman and she shook her head; "N-No, he...one of his abilities... He can read minds, but...he can't turn it off, so he's constantly hearing...any one that's ever in a thirty-food radius of him! We figured out today that the scarf actually blocks that! One of its...other abilities you mentioned it might have...it blocked his power! So his mind is clear of everyone but himself right now!"

Ikue went about explaining, seeing as how Tsuyoshi might have some difficulty at the moment...

"Um...so...an item or something...that might be able to keep his mind...well...his own?" She added; "So he can keep other people's thoughts out, block them like the scarf is doing..."
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Scarf's a Scarf   Scarf's a Scarf - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 5:57 am

Miyako was on her own it seemed since Hibiki had nothing to offer her. She gave a soft sigh and let the tea steep for now as she hopped up on a bar stool near Hibiki, turning over a small hour glass.

"You can both sit and please help yourself to snacks!" Offering the food, she pushed them over towards the pair as Tsuyoshi seemed to be uncurling slightly. Miyako listened and so did the tall man as Senpai explained, nodding here and there as she made sure to pay close attention.

Tsuyoshi smiled weakly as he finally stood back up, sighing and unwrapping the scarf from his neck to dump it on Iseri-san's head. All three's thoughts bombarded him and he winced but nodded as Iseri spoke. Sheesh was that what they thought of him? Well at least it was some distraction...

"Yeah, she... she explained it all preeeetty well. Not much for me to add. Thanks for the snacks." He moved to sit on a bar stool, nabbing a few cookies while Miyako thought things over from the expression on her face. And her thoughts. He was trying his damnedest not to pay attention to them but she was super close. She must have been pretty powerful though since they were muffled a bit even at this distance. Not a ton! Just enough he'd notice really.

Miyako was shocked to hear that, a mind reader!? Were her thoughts safe?! Had he known she had been thinking he was handsome!? Had he heard... the perfect butt thought!? No wait that scarf must have blocked it. OOPS he was taking it off... She nodded for Senpai to show she'd heard and accepted her words before her focus went to the man.

Miyako thought over what could possibly help, utterly silent as worked this out in her mind. When she'd made the scarf she'd wanted to help block her signature... so the man's powers much work similar to spiritual energy stuff?

Tsuyoshi made himself at home and Miyako stared intently, deciding to test his powers. She thought towards him, thank you for thinking I am cute. Also Ikue is really cute too! She's really sweet and nice, and reaaally pretty... Are you her boyfriend? How does having a mind reading boyfriend work? Is kissing weird?

Tsuyoshi groaned and let his head fall to the counter, arms wrapping around it as his blush returned. "I meant like...like fuzzy animal cute, not like...like that. I didn't mean it like that! Y-You are three are way too young for me, I'm not some weird creeper oh my gods. A-Also please s-stop thinking...that ...please... I... She's like a little sister at this point please..."

No...no he didn't want that in his heaaaad. Tooorture...

Miyako perked up with a bright blush but, grinning from ear to ear as she looked over at Hibiki and Senpai, a thumbs up given to both of them before she focused on Tsuyoshi again. "He can read minds! I think I have some ideas. Do you want it to like be able to activate and stuff so your powers can work sometimes? Or some sort of focus? Ahahaha sorry, I got a bit carried away there..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Scarf's a Scarf   Scarf's a Scarf - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 6:09 am

A small sound of surprise came out as the scarf was dumped on her head and her arms scrambled to set it straight as Tsuyoshi composed himself. Aaa, thoughts though! Was that fine?

Well, she trusted Miyako to be able to help; this would be really good for him! Having so many people's thoughts at once would be migraine inducing if you couldn't shut it off...

Ikue looked around, trying to keep her own thoughts down or her mind as blank as she could make it so Tsuyoshi could have some peace...

Though...he seemed to become really embarrassed again; huh? She tilted her head slightly, but no matter what was said she was not putting much thought into it!

Hibiki had turned his attention to the hourglass, though his eyes occasionally shifted back to Miyako while she spoke.

She was definitely excited about this...

Thumbs up? A-Ah...right... Hourglass though, he felt like he should at least keep watch on it...just in case...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Scarf's a Scarf   Scarf's a Scarf - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 6:37 am

"...S'not helping Ikue. I promise you won't distract me. You trying not to think is as distracting as thinking up a storm." Tsuyoshi popped his head up a bit, sighing as he rubbed his forehead before looking at Miyako really for the first time in depth. It was also the first time he'd properly said Iseri-san's name.

"S'okay. If you can, something not as strong? I have...other powers too. The triad of tele powers, so something that won't block those or can switch on and off? A-And anything you can make I'll wear. Hell if it needs to go on my body I'd be fine with that too." He spoke softly before grabbing another cookie to munch on, drawing Miyako's attention from the other two, though she had perked up when he had spoken to Senpai.

She smiled though and nodded, completely focused on this problem and forgetting to be a good hostess. "Well that sounds doable! I could do some sort of tattoo or something I think... Or like a ring? Or bracelet. Bracelets are cool. I'm an art student so I can draw all sorts of things... Oh! Senpai! You should sit and have cookies or cake."

Her smile was bright as she noticed the woman still standing there awkwardly, waving her over with a grin as her mind whirled with images and plans. Hibiki was being quiet so he must be being shy, she wouldn't draw attention to him...

Tsuyoshi felt a headache coming on as images flashed in his head but just rubbed his forehead as he glanced over at the quiet man once the girl's thoughts moved to him. His...thoughts...were kind of adorable. He was watching out for the tea due to Miyako having been excited before she was distracted. Was that why he was so quiet?

... Wasn't important right now...

He smirked a bit as he thought over his options, pleased and a bit excited again now that his fluster was gone. "Yeah, honestly I already have tattooes and I can't lose something on my body now can I? Won't have weird side effects will it? Otherwise somethin' like a ring would be nice or an earring."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Scarf's a Scarf   Scarf's a Scarf - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 5:15 pm

"A-Ahaha..." Not helping, huh? Fuu... With newly kindled embarrassment she stopped trying to not think; if it was just as distracting then there was nothing to be helped...

O-Oh right, she should...should sit! Ikue gave a quick nod or two before moving over to where they were all seated to take a seat herself. "Alright, thank you." She replied to Miyako, accepting of the snacks as she got a cookie to eat while they planned out what to make for Tsuyoshi.

Hibiki continued to be quiet as usual, but he was listening...and also still keeping an eye on the hourglass. Miyako could worry about...item making, or whatever she planned on making...

Tea would be handled...

There were...plenty of snacks at least, and they had more stored; he knew that, so there were no concerns on whether or not Miyako had enough snacks for after everything was done... Mn...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Scarf's a Scarf   Scarf's a Scarf - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2015 6:22 am

Miyako half heard Tsuyoshi speak to Senpai about distracting him with something but she wasn't paying any mind. Design... tattoo... Item... Had to be able to be turned on and off... And filter...

"Don't be embarrassed... It's okay." Tsuyoshi was once again filled with the impossible and rarely gotten urge to ruffle Iseri-san's hair once more. She just was too precious to exist. Also precious was the young grumpy looking man's utter adoration of his girlfriend. He was making sure that things were handled for her with an intentness that was surprising. On the outside he just looked silent and quietly bored or something, as far as Tsuyoshi could tell. But the inside?

He was a bubbling pot of thoughts. This was distracting him a bit from the crazy young woman sitting there as she thought at least. She hadn't answered the weird side effects question...

Tsuyoshi and the others had a moment to react as Miyako moved, her power forming while she grinned. Brushes and those chains they were attached to on her wrist formed as her eyes glowed bright green. The brush moved with lightning speed to the man's eye and he almost fell over backwards as he felt a weird sensation and the immediate thought of Aha! coming from Miyako. "Waaaaaah!?"

What in the hell!? He heard her thoughts but they were quickly muffling as the weird cooling sensation spread down his eye and cheek, following the glowing brush.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Scarf's a Scarf   Scarf's a Scarf - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 12:04 am

"R-Right!" Ikue gave a quick nod; no embarrassment! She didn't need to feel embarrassed, n-not in the slightest! Think of..of how delicious the snacks are!

They were!

She could keep herself distracted from embarrassment by enjoying all the nice snacks! Hehe~ Perfect!

Tea should be done soon, Hibiki's eyes noted this as the hourglass continued running; Miyako wanted to...to be a good host... She was busy right now, so...tea would be easy to take care of...

Even though such thoughts had already crossed through his mind, Hibiki was still up for giving excuses to himself for keeping an eye on things so intently.

It seemed...the fact that his mind could easily be read wasn't something that had fully hit him yet.

Tea... Soon the tea-!??

Hibiki was snapped from his thoughts, as well as Ikue as Tsuyoshi reacted to Miyako's sudden brushstroke at his face. Ikue had given her own sound of surprise as the man almost fell over backwards, and on instinct she moved as if she were ready to help to steady him before he did so himself.

Miyako had... Ikue blinked, and Hibiki remained silent but otherwise his attention was on the three now. She'd made...on his face...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Scarf's a Scarf   Scarf's a Scarf - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 9:12 am

"Oops, sorry I shoulda said something. Hahaha, well I felt if it was on your face it'd be best. Then it can rely on your own thoughts! And also it could filter it better, while keeping the other thoughts out." Miyako gave Tsuyoshi and everyone a sheepish smile as she began explaining.

Tsuyoshi for his part was shocked as all thoughts cut off for the moment, his eyes staring at the small young woman sitting across from him who was pulling her brush back and letting it fade. Hibiki's thoughts of being a good host and making sure Miyako was happy and not upset over failing... Ikue's happy thoughts on the delicious snacks... None of that was there now. He hadn't even noticed them both shocked as well by her actions.

He listened quietly, shocked into silence as Miyako went on to explain for everyone's benefits.

"So just think when you want to turn it on and what you want it to do. You want to just hear my thoughts? Think that! Or want to hear like within a few feet only? Or... Well like this the possibilities are endless! It won't effect your other powers either. Try it out?" Grinning up a lil smug otter storm, she leaned back and crossed her arms. Someone...should praise her. Her sparkles spilled out all around as she thought that.

Tsuyoshi blinked and his hand went out immediately to Ikue, brushing her cheek with his knuckles... Nothing. He kept his hand there and thought briefly that he wanted the touch activation and immediately there were her thoughts. He yanked back. Nothing.

His eyes turned to the quiet man whose thoughts were much less hectic and he narrowed his eyes. Thinking on wanting to hear his thoughts, he blinked before a large amused smirk appeared on his lips as well as a laugh. "You forgot the tea."

Miyako grinned and almost seemed to vibrate with how intensely proud and smug she was of herself. "That tattoo is a nice one too! So it just looks really cool on you~"

She had done a good job... Praise praise!

Tsuyoshi turned back to her with a much softer smile, nodding slowly before looking between the three. "Thank you Inoue-sama. Can I uh, go see? Is there a bathroom nearby? Is she right Ikue? Does it look cool?"

His own fingers went up to his eye to feel but there was nothing to feel, other than a strange warmness in some shape he couldn't define.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Scarf's a Scarf   Scarf's a Scarf - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 9:02 pm

Ikue's attention went from Tsuyoshi to Miyako momentarily as the woman explained how the new facial tattoo worked. Wooow... She'd done it so it worked like that!?

That would make things so much easier for him it seemed like...

Miyako definitely seemed excited and happy about her work, well...if it worked like that there was a reason to be proud.

Now all that there was to do was to try it out!

With that, her attention moved back to Tsuyoshi just as he reached his out towards her. She remained still, letting him test his new power restraint as his knuckles rested on her cheek.

Her thoughts weren't anything much, just wishing him and the power restraint the best! This would definitely help him if it worked properly!

From the looks of it...how he reacted and all, it seemed to be working...?

"Gh-!?" God damn it the tea-!.... Just when Hibiki was about to get up and go check on it... T-The hell was with that amused smirk!? Hah!? Laugh too!?

Gh...g...h... With new, forced composure Hibiki got up, attempting to ignore the amusement of the other man as he went to go get the now finished tea. Yes...much like a dog who had done something stupid and now was pretending it never happened...

"It definitely looks cool!" Ikue smiled, giving an enthusiastic, happy nod to Tsuyoshi as he asked her. It definitely looked nice!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Scarf's a Scarf   Scarf's a Scarf - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 3:36 pm

Tsuyoshi was having a blast, just the biggest grin on his face as he looked around and tested out his thought turning on and offs. He didn't really have too much of a sense of other's mind privacy anymore, but did try really... In most cases at least. He let the hold go though, allowing all their thoughts in his head for a brief moment before blinking and putting it away. Miyako wanted praise, Ikue was THINKING praise. Hibiki was oblivious but also sulking and making tea for them all...

Ikue complimented it though so it made him doubly want to see and he moved to stand before putting a finger to his lips, pausing half off the stool. Snorting laughter filled him for a moment before he smirked. "Aaaah! You three are all troublemakers for mind readers, you know that? Still good work. This is amazing little otter."

He reached out and ruffled Miyako's hair, to her utter beaming smile at the praise, before reaching over and ruffling Ikue's as well for good measure. "You should say things more often, thinkin' em ain't good for anyone especially when its well deserved praise."

"And... here, come here both of you." He shot a glance to the man making the tea on the counter, waving the two in conspiratorially for a moment. "Shhh, you have to hear this."

Grumpy Pup wouldn't be allowed to hear~ He'd do this bit of mischief before he went to the bathroom, the layout for the house easy to read with the doors open as they were.

-------

"Thank you Hibiki!" Miyako beamed though as Hibiki went to deal with the tea, noticing he seemed... sulky? Something... but then turning back to their two guests as her boyfriend was the sweetest. She was vibrating on her stool, holding in all her happy thoughts as Senpai praised the design too, the most pleased little otter...

Even as he ruffled her hair, she only giggled and smiled more, the man's temperament just immediately improving now that he had that it seemed. "Thank you both! I am just glad to help! Aah?"

A soft squeak was her response as he beckoned her though and she tilted her head inquisitively before leaning forward across the island, sitting up on the stool and bending a bit precariously as the stool tilted from that action. "H-Huh? What? Hear what?"

Hibiki couldn't hear? Her head turned to look at him but stopped before she glanced back at Tsuyoshi in just confusion.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Scarf's a Scarf   Scarf's a Scarf - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 7:20 am

Ikue's bright nature was quickly returning in full force, overshadowing most of the embarrassment she'd felt earlier; she had distracted herself with how good the snacks were and she was happy to see how pleased Tsuyoshi was to finally be able to shut off his abilities if he wanted to.

A laugh escaped as her hair was promptly ruffled along with Miyako's.

"It looks cool!" Ikue repeated, before her eyes turned to Miyako; "You did a great job!"

It looked cool, and Tsuyoshi could control his abilities now; Miyako definitely deserved the praise out loud!

At Tsuyoshi's request for them to come closer, her attention returned to him. She gave a nod before doing so. What'd he wanted to say? Huuh?

It seemed like everyone except Hibiki would be allowed to hear.

Hibiki was busy with the tea while the three celebrated, keeping his focus on that. S...So he'd forgotten it for a few seconds...maybe a bit more than a few seconds... It was fine!

"Ah..." Hearing Miyako's thanks, he gave one of his usual sounds to signify a "Welcome."

The tea was perfectly fine!

Tch...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Scarf's a Scarf   Scarf's a Scarf - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 6:19 pm

Tsuyoshi was going to die from the adorable as both young woman leaned closer, his hand covering his amused smile and chuckling. "...That man's thoughts are filled with just the sweetest things. He's always thinking of the little miss here~ In fact the reason he's making the tea and being so quiet is mostly due to concentrating on that. Hah, he felt your earlier excitement and just couldn't help but want to make sure you stayed happy."

His tone was one of immense amusement as he spoke, trying not to laugh more than just chuckles and small snorts. "He's surprisingly adorable. I mean who would have thought that looking at him."

-----

Miyako turned red at Ikue's compliment but did smile brightly in pleasure. That was good to hear! She felt it was cool too. "Thanks Senpai. I'm glad to help and be fashionable!"

Still whatever she was expecting, the man's words were not it. Eyes wide, Miyako stuttered for a moment as she jolted, the stool wibbling dangerously. "...H-Huh? R-Really?! W-Well he is... but... he was really thinking... U-Um you should stop! That's his private...private stuff..."

She felt the need to defend him, even as her eyes glowed with wanting to hear more, just... Hibiki's mind... so hidden....so deep... And here was someone who could read it. The temptation...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Scarf's a Scarf   Scarf's a Scarf - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 9:46 pm

That man...meaning Hibiki's thoughts... Ikue listened as Tsuyoshi explained what the man was thinking and...just as he said it was honestly quote adorable.

Just looking at him you wouldn't be able to tell, but he really did care a lot about Miyako; it was really sweet.

Miyako seemed...flustered by it? She was stuttering, and a-ah! The stool, she was wobbling in it! At noticing this, Ikue's hand almost went out slightly, but she made no contact with Miyako or the stool.

Hibiki had no idea what the three were up to, just only overhearing the slight laughter as he finished up with the tea. It was then he felt something at his leg, he didn't have to look to notice it was the cat.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Scarf's a Scarf   Scarf's a Scarf - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 12:11 am

"Pffft. I can't promise this! I mean you did just do me a huge favor but I never get this much fun with my powers." Tsuyoshi winked at the two women, grinning up a storm as he leaned back. He hadn't noticed Miyako's wibbles on the stool and instead stretched while looking around.

"Can I use your bathroom to look? I want to see it." He asked after a moment, turning off all his powers just for the novelty of it. His own mind... It still felt weird, so maybe he should just filter things a bit at first and get used to it.

Miyako pouted at Tsuyoshi's word but pointed as the stool wobbled more and more while her elbows sat on the island and she glared lightly. "Go aheaaad. Come back for tea though, Hibiki's tea is the best. He's way better at it than I am... And I'll get that promise out of you!"

The man raised one hand, using it to ruffle Ikue's hair again as he walked by before shooting Hibiki a smirk. "You got sweet thoughts and a sweet girlfriend. She's trying to protect you~"

Now that he was free of his burdens for a bit, the man seemed more energetic and lively as he chuckled his way to the bathroom to examine the tattoo.

Miyako flushed at those words before shooting Hibiki a quick glance... She then turned and looked at Ikue, still pouting. "Is he always like this Senpai? How do you DEAL with that!?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Scarf's a Scarf   Scarf's a Scarf - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 2:47 am

As Tsuyoshi was directed to the bathroom, a single laugh was giving as Ikue's hair was ruffled before he left; hearing Miyako, she turned her eyes to her.

"Actually... I don't think I've ever seen him this...relaxed?" She wasn't sure if that was a good word, "At ease...maybe?"

Ikue thought for a moment, shaking her head afterwards and smiling again; "Sorry, before he's...sometimes had lighthearted moments, but overall... I think his powers really bothered him, the mind reading anyway...not being able to turn it off."

She was only judging this by his reaction earlier when he'd held the scarf, and had been able to go without his powers for the time... He'd seemed really happy, even if it was a big shock at first.

While Ikue and Miyako had been talking, Hibiki was finishing up with the tea when Tsuyoshi walked by and...

"Gh!?" He had frozen slightly at Tsuyoshi's sudden comment, giving the man an unintended amusing reaction as his eyes briefly looked over to him before he forced them back to tea preparations.

Regalia mewed, stepping on Hibiki's foot before following the guest off to the bathroom. How dare they not wake her. There were guests!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Scarf's a Scarf   Scarf's a Scarf - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2015 12:35 am

Pfffft. The kid was adorable! That reaction made him wish he could have snapped a picture. Why was he so fun to tease? Tsuyoshi was giddy as hell and just couldn't stop it seemed... Well nothing to be done.

Tsuyoshi entered the...the amazing bathroom and stared for a moment as he flicked on the light and took it in. Holy hell... Were they loaded or something!? The place was really really nice, now that he was paying more attention to it... Was that brat boy some kind of heir or the girl!?

Sheesh... He forgot himself for a moment before realizing that he had a tattoo to examine and went to step forward only for his leg to connect lightly with something soft. Letting out a soft yell, he jumped back only to look down and see... A grumpy looking floofy half grown cat.

He immediately bent down to apologize before being molested as she hopped up onto his shoulder. Her soft head was rubbing against his cheek and the loudest little rumbling purrs resounded through him. Aww she was a cute thing, Tsuyoshi found himself smiling again as he moved to the mirror. "Aren't you a sweetheart. Hah! Wow that's pretty awesome. She has good taste..."

His head turned this way and that as his hand moved up to push back his hair for total examination of the tattoo. A low whistle escaped him, it would have hurt like a bitch to get something like this and even if it was flashy it looked amazing...

His other hand did not stop petting the kitten though...

-----

"...Oh. I guess its fine then." Miyako frowned softly as Tsuyoshi walked away while listening to Ikue, but then smiled as she gave up being a bit grumpy. If...someone was relaxed who was never relaxed and... felt better... After a while like that...

She really couldn't blame them and let her smile grow again while looking at Senpai. "Aaah you have such a handsome big brother! He's really tall too woooah. Not half as handsome as Hibiki though."

She lowered her voice a bit conspiratorily and smiled while glancing back to see if he heard her. Once he was done with the tea she could thank him for being so attentive... Miyako felt just really happy that that had been what he had been doing, he wasn't being antisocial at all...

"How in the world did you end up finding someone like him though? I mean I thought you were all apart from the spirit people?" She questioned as the stool wibbled more, but in a controlled manner as Miyako fidgeted on it. It was something she did while leaning across the counter anyways and she had soem really good reflexes...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Scarf's a Scarf   Scarf's a Scarf - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2015 12:55 am

"..." Hibiki had paused in the tea preparation at Miyako's comment, though his pause was noticeable if one were watching him. It was only a moment until he began working again.

Ikue hadn't heard, and gave a sheepish laugh before she began to answer Miyako's question; "I didn't...even find out he had powers until today actually! I met him when it was raining one day, he didn't have an umbrella so I walked with him to a convienence store.

After that I ran across him in the park doing psychic readings, aha; we sometimes met up for lunch after that!"

Overall, just a regular type of meeting, but until today she'd had no idea; at first...she'd been suspicious because of the psychic readings thing, but had just let it pass since he hadn't come forward with anything.

It hadn't been any of her business, after all.

Shortly after that, Hibiki finished with everything that'd needed doing with the tea, having put the cups on a tray to make a single quick trip to the counter, and brought the drinks over to them.

He was quiet as he did so, placing a cup in front of Miyako and Ikue, and one where Tsuyoshi had been previously sitting before he seated himself again.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Scarf's a Scarf   Scarf's a Scarf - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 8:28 am

Miyako caught Hibiki's pause and tried not to giggle as her eyes went back to Senpai, he had heard that~

Her focus though was on Ikue and she nodded softly, accepting that explanation. "That's a coincidence all right... Makes me wonder how many people I know have powers but don't know I have them, and are just keeping silent..."

It reminded her about the recent announcements on the news stations. The government seemed to be on the look out more lately...

"Wait, just doing psychic readings? He didn't keep his powers secret?" Miyako paused for a moment and looked confused, wondering if someone like him could get away with that...

She was distracted by the arrival of tea though and grinned from ear to ear before leaning up and kissing Hibiki's cheek even if she blushed softly. "Thank you, you are the best. Your tea is always better than mine anyways..."

Her right hand found his left as she took it below the counter level, giving him another affectionate gesture as her left hand brought the tea to her lips with a smile.

------------

Tsuyoshi spent some time examining the tattoo from all angles, enjoying the sight while also enjoying the purring machine. However it might be rude to stay any longer in there, despite how awesome this bathroom was and thus he turned to leave.

The kitten seemed attached to him though and he didn't stop scratching her chin, reaching up to pluck her from his shoulder since walking with her might make her cling with sharp little claws. He cuddled her to him with one arm, petting her with the other which soothed any initial annoyance she seemed to have gotten.

Heading out of the bathroom, he grinned at the company and tea. "Hey, thanks a bunch. I really appreciate this... If you ever need me for something, I'm your man."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Scarf's a Scarf   Scarf's a Scarf - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 5:05 am

Ikue gave a nod, "Mhm, same here... I end up wondering that a lot too."

From what she'd been noticing on news reports and such lately, it wasn't as big a secret anymore...but that wasn't a suprise considering those bubbles. She was just glad she hadn't been dragged into any of that, it...all seemed terrifying.

"Ah, well... He was...keeping them a secret, but I think...after learning today about his powers he was pretending to be a psychic to earn money...even though he really can read minds...but not...see into the future...?"

Ikue was only guessing at all this, and it was obvious in her tone as she attempted to word things correctly. That's...what it'd all seemed like anyway...

As Hibiki brought the tea, she offered a smile; "Thank you!"

"A-Ah..." Hibiki gave a nod at Miyako and Ikue's thanks, his own hand lightly returning the hold Miyako had on it.

Ikue was smiling, and she directed it at Tsuyoshi when he returned before taking a sip from the tea she'd been given.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Scarf's a Scarf   Scarf's a Scarf - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 1:09 am

"Hahah! Well at least we didn't have to worry! Though maybe we should um... be more careful." Miyako of all people advertising being careful... But she looked serious for a moment, a tiny bit of worry shining through before her sparkling smile returned as she sipped the good tea.

"Well thats...um interesting. I guess." Blinking at the weird thing the man had been doing, obvious able to draw attention and cause questions, Miyako now wondered how much of a dork he was? Seriously... that was the worst plan for laying low ever. Hiding in plain sight...

Her eyes darted to Hibiki as he gave his 'welcome' tone and nod, her hand squeezing his softly in approval before she looked at the quirky man's entrance. "Well I don't know if we need psychic readings... But I can definitely make you move boxes!"

The kitten seemed to want down and he set her on the stool next to him, where she sat as if she was part of the conversation and speaking with them. It almost looked as if she wanted tea too... He shrugged and ignored her for now.

"I can do other tricks." Tsuyoshi hopped on the chair he had been offered and snorted softly, lifting the tea up and giving Hibiki a thankful nod before taking a sip. Obvious approval shone on his features despite his preference for other things. This was good!

Looking at Ikue for a moment, he rose one eyebrow almost in question before teleporting a salt shaker onto the top of her head. "Like this. Oooor..."

The sugar bowl nearby lifted up, a spoon coming up from a drawer and floated upwards along with it. The lid came off, the spoon dipped in and without spilling a single grain he put the sugar in the cup and stirred. He hadn't even looked though there was a bit of a smug smirk on his lips as the cup lifted to his mouth and he took it in his hand, taking a sip. "Much better."

The kitten was entranced with the spoon now though as he dangled it with his power for her to bat at. Regalia was pleased with the new method of playing, only someone of great power could do such a thing... The other two needed to learn such tricks.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Scarf's a Scarf   Scarf's a Scarf - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 7:13 pm

Be more careful... That was probably a good idea, as little worrying as they had done before... It may be...nice to meet others with abilities, but it wasn't good to draw too much attention to one's self by seeking others out.

There was a lookout for people with abilities, after all. It was fine for people that wanted to be found, but Ikue knew she'd prefer to just keep living her life as she was... She didn't want to be pulled into any government stuff...

A small nod was given on Miyako's words on Tsuyoshi's work; he was hiding in plain sight, yet...it was working for him just fine. Maybe even with the powers thing people still believed all the people claiming to be psychics were quacks?

Ikue took a sip of her tea as Miyako mentioned a box mover to Tsuyoshi, and Hibiki continued to sit quietly, though he was also drinking tea so it wasn't like he could talk even if he wanted to at the moment.

Tricks?

Hibiki didn't have much time to think of it before one of those tricks were performed... the saltshaker...

Ikue noticed it suddenly, and with a small squeak attempted to remain still...

Then the sugar bowl...

Tsuyoshi certainly seemed smug.

Hibiki had blinked, his cup at his lips due to having moved to take another sip before Tsuyoshi's little performance. His eyes shifted over to Regalia playing with the spoon... Well, box mover...cat's toy...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Scarf's a Scarf   Scarf's a Scarf - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2015 12:39 am

Miyako stared open mouthed as the salt shaker reappeared on Senpai's head, her hand going out as if to steady it before the sugar fiasco began. That held her focus, sparkles pouring off of her as she stared in pure unadulterated awe. "Oh wow you got the whole package! That's really really cool!"

Tsuyoshi accepted the praise, allowing his mind reading to open up to hear it in their heads as well. It was honestly really empty in there now and he almost felt lonely. Three people's thoughts were more than enough to fill him up and he just grinned more as he played with the kitten and enjoyed his tea. A tiny little bow was given though, playful in the utmost with his grin morphing into a grin. "Thank you, thank you. I'll be here... Well until you kick us out."

"Definitely both, Mr Quiet. I am pretty handy with a mop like this too and broom. Cleanings fun. So if that's what you want me to do to pay ya back? Smallest debt ever." He laughed and laid his head on his hand, relaxed for once. Utterly relaxed. "And you Ikue. I really... really owe you. Sorry for how cold I've been lately. You are definitely the best."

Another sip of the good tea and his crimson eyes darted to her for a moment to give her an accepting nod.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Scarf's a Scarf   Scarf's a Scarf - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2015 1:01 am

Ikue had to agree with Miyako, Tsuyoshi definitely had amazing powers...especially now that he could control them! They wouldn't be as much of a problem for him anymore!

A-At least the salt shaker hadn't fallen off during that trick of his, though she was pretty sure he'd help avoid the disaster of tons of spilled salt, so there was no worries!

Hibiki stopped drinking his tea as his thoughts were responded to; r-right...mind reader. Well, he was accepting of the cat toy role at least...

"s'Fine..." It was Miyako's choice to talk about paying back debts and stuff, he had just made tea.

At his thanks, Ikue's smile was bright but she shook her head; "It's fine, really! I'm really happy I was able to help!"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Scarf's a Scarf   Scarf's a Scarf - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 4:49 pm

Both? Miyako looked between the two, confused and wondering what Hibiki had been thinking that Tsuyoshi was responding to. However she had something to focus on, a talk of debts owed and with her usual thoughtfulness... Completely tossed it out with a wave of her hand. "Haha, nope! Nothing needed. No debt, no nothing. Its totally fine, I like helping others."

Tsuyoshi shot Ikue another smile, about to reach out and ruffle her hair again when Miyako's thoughts and words stopped him and his smile. A disbelieving smile turned up one corner of his lips, really? After something like that... "Eh? No debt?"

"Yep!" Another happy chirp, Miyako would accept nothing for her help and sipped her tea after.

Tsuyoshi stared for a moment and then sighed. "Ikue make's the weirdest friends."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scarf's a Scarf   Scarf's a Scarf - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scarf's a Scarf
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Japan-
Jump to: