(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Settling In [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Settling In [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Settling In [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Settling In [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Settling In [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Settling In [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Settling In [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Settling In [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Settling In [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Settling In [nsfw]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 17 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Settling In [nsfw] - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 9:57 pm

'Oooh Senpai so grumpy~ So amaaazing when you are angry. Fine fine. I don't see a problem with whatever happened, whatever you say senpai. Please take good care of me from now on, I'm in your hands~' Ritsu turned back to writing as Jirou fell for his bait, smiling softly for a moment before he turned to see Miyako offering him some herself with a smile. That was... Feeding him too? He understood why she was Jirou, that man and Senpai were similar. Her instincts seemed to flare up to take care of him too... But Ritsu? His shock shone for a moment.

"You try some too, if there's anything else you need fixed make sure to tell me right away too. I'll get your brand later, but if there's other scars when I am not being forced to sit and rest and not use my powers I'll do it." Miyako treated the tired and surprised looking man to another of her smiles, seemingly still feeling better from the talk she had with Hibiki earlier.

Ritsu grinned more, a smirk coming over him as he looked over at Senpai for a moment... And then gently gripped Miyako's wrist and brought the pocky up to his mouth. He took it from her hand with a smile and then looked away innocently as Miyako squeaked and blushed.

"...If Hibiki asks she'll do anything. So be nice to him I guess if the payment and don't cause him hassles." Miyako looked to the side, remembering that night and shivering lightly as she changed the subject from that... thing... he did... She knew that look Selena had had, she gave it to Hibiki herself... Of course she'd recognize the other woman's feeling. She opened a few more boxes, taking a few out each and setting them in front of Ritsu as the man then began eating a whole apple. Miyako had seen him earlier... He'd wanted to be the one to feed Jirou so why did it matter?

'Why can't you ask?' He bit the apple with one hand, wrote with the other and then peered at her.

"Um, well I guess I could. Her number is in my phone now..." Miyako looked up at the balcony, her phone was upstairs... "I don't think she'll help me though."

'Why not?' He set the apple down and held out more kinds of pocky for Jirou to take, tempting him with the waving again though not paying as much attention this time.

"Um... just...cause... Things..." Stuttering a bit, she pulled her head down and shoved a handful of chips in her mouth so she didn't have to speak, having been munching on things this whole time. Hibiki was busy cooking and she didn't want to bother him...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 10:15 pm

Take...Take good care...from now on!? Hah!?

Hibiki had turned to head over to the fridge to get some things, and perhaps see the damage report, and had taken a glance over to Miyako and the other two just as Ritsu showed that note.

Wh...What the hell did he mean by that!?

"M-Miyako... What do you want to drink?" He could prepare tea, or get something from the fridge, easy.

He did not think to ask the other two.

Just as he reached the fridge, he noticed a movement out of the corner of his eye just in time to see... What the hell did that blond little shit think he was doing.

Clearing his throat quite loudly at the sight he stopped at the fridge, a glare the two men's way even if Jirou was simply eating more food.

"I'll ask, so don't bug her." He stated.

Jirou just looked up at Hibiki, not really mind the glare one bit considering he was still pretty used to it before it took a bite from one of the apple slices he'd made...just before then swiping the pocky sticks Ritsu held out to him and waved much like he did last time.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 10:39 pm

"U-Um.. juice please. The mixed one!" Miyako tried to remember what they had gotten, but something high in calories and sugar would be best for the moment and smiled. "Thank you...

Ritsu just grinned at the throat clearing, raising an eyebrow before shrugging. He wasn't planning on dying just yet, so he'd avoid annoying Senpai too much for now. Though getting beat up by him for once would be nice...

Miyako at least had the decency to blush and lower her head for a moment, ashamed of her startled reaction instead of swatting the man. He just...was not a bother like Jirou too. But her guard was up now! No more of that weird flirting.

"Jiroucchi~ Tell Senpai I'd like some tea pleaase~" Taking all the pocky in his hand, he kept them all out of Jirou's reach but for one stick he held out in offering. Miyako was staring in fascination now, wondering what kind of action this was...

Before she turned beat red as she realized what the man was doing. That...was... Shaking that thought away, she blinked as Hibiki spoke. A sudden depressive air surrounded her as she lowered her head to the table. Her pocky boxes grew unprotected as she laid there listlessly, knowing she would just be a bother to the older, more sophisticated woman who was gorgeous. "O-Okay... I won't bother Selena..."

Ritsu took the chance and nabbed a few over the depressed girl's head and kept them near him for more Jirou tempting.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 10:52 pm

"Ah..." Juice then... "...We-"

Hibiki was interrupted as Ritsu explained to Jirou that he wanted tea, and the darker skinned male looked over to him, opening his mouth to speak the request.

"H-"

"I heard him."

"Ah." Giving a small nod, he took a bite of apple. Zero damage done by Hibiki's tone.

Though...more pocky was being offered, and like the other times pocky was held out to him, he attempted to eat.

Getting some of the juice Miyako wanted, Hibiki turned to hand it to her just as he noticed that depressed air about her. What...? He blinked, setting the juice down in front of her as she spoke.

"I was telling them not to bug you." He stated, though Ritsu's stealing of Miyako's pocky earned the blond more deadly glares.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 12:59 pm

Miyako looked at Ritsu and frowned from her moping position, noticing her lost pocky as she reached over and took a box back. She wasn't going to share more if he was just going to take it all... Her eyes narrowed, was he like Takuya? Was he going to anger the otter?

'Senpai may be cooler, but this is why I love Jirou more.' Ritsu tapped the notebook and sighed as he set the pen down, leaning forward while resting his chin on his hand. Jirou was eating out of his hands, so he was happy and continued to feed the man the stolen pocky... Hibiki could glare all he wanted.

Yes, he was determined to annoy her. The other man was at least decent. This man... Her moping was utterly halted though as Hibiki brought her juice and spoke up, clarifying his words. Telling them not to bug her? O-Oh... A happy light filled her and she sat back up as she lifted the juice glass up to her lips with the most pleased of otter smiles.

"You know... You are kind of annoying." Miyako spoke up finally after her happy attack, frowning a bit as she looked at Ritsu. "Now at all broody and stuff. You just made yourself right at home..."

Ritsu looked as if he had been stabbed, in utter disbelief at the young woman who just insulted him. Of all people he hadn't expected that from her.

"Bleh...?!" Making a sound, he turned to Jirou for help and then Hibiki before falling off the stool backwards, all color leaving him as he just broke. Nooo... His chaarms...

Miyako looked over to make sure he was okay, and then much like she had to Takuya... Began to ignore him as she pulled all the pocky boxes away from Jirou's reach. Hers.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 1:52 pm

They were almost out of apples...

Jirou blinked upon realizing this, noticing the apple supply diminishing. His had just been finished off, and he'd also just eaten the pocky he'd been given...

"Keke..." Hibiki, who had turned to head back to his cooking, caught Miyako's comment towards Ritsu.

She was right, they had just made themselves right at home...and here he was well and willing to kill them if they made a single threatening move. Not the best scenario to get comfortable with, even if they were used to such situations.

He turned as he heard a thump, looking back to see the blond had fallen out of his seat. Jirou had grabbed a piece of paper and was waving it like a fan in Ritsu's face, unable to help before he'd fallen off the bar stool.

Noticing Miyako had begun ignoring them, Hibiki could only give another snicker as he put his focus on the cooking again.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 3:26 pm

Apples... Rest in Peace... Miyako had been looking forward to eating them with caramel and stuff, planning on attempting to make candy apples of a sort for Hibiki to try... She sighed, but it was to a good cause. Ritsu's dramatics on the floor were ignored as she blushed, Hibiki's smug snickers making her look away for a moment as she got flustered.

He was getting cocky... No... Her little heart wouldn't be able to take it! Especially since she was forbidden from using her powers... That stupid mark... on his shoulder was still there...

Ritsu whined on the floor like a hurt puppy, at least until Jirou waved the paper in a soothing motion over him. That caused him to sit up, moving to stand after a moment with way more energy than he'd shown in days. The healing had helped and his body was recovered even if his heart was still...

A dark shadow passed his eyes, not that the others could see it before he smiled again and reached for a final piece of Jirou's cut apples. Leaning close to the man, he spoke softly to get the other two's attention. "Jiroooucchi. Here~"

Payback might be fuuun~ Sticking the final apple piece in his lips, he leaned close for the man to take from him. Miyako fell for the bait, her fluster not enough to overcome her curiosity as to what the two were doing.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 3:48 pm

In just a little more time the food would be done, Hibiki noted as he continued with his cooking. The smell was already spreading throughout the room as he cooked, and it was...distracting, considering it was one of his favorites.

He had restraint though.

It was hard to keep down the cockiness towards things though, Miyako had called the guy annoying.

Keke~

His back was currently turned to the three though, but he was listening out, hearing Ritsu whine from his position on the floor before he called on the other one.

Jirou looked to Ritsu, lowering the paper as Ritsu produced...a final apple slice. The last, delicious, juicy apple slice...

His eyes followed it as the man placed it between his lips, attempting to tease him to it.

Much like an animal though, Jirou didn't seem to care where the food was as it was offered to him, and simply went to fetch it like he had earlier with the pocky.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 4:11 pm

Miyako turned in time to see Jirou leaning forward towards Ritsu, the food in the man's mouth tempting him it seemed. Her eyes widened and she let out a loud squeal as her arms began pinwheeling once the men's lips touched obviously with neither bothered. In fact Ritsu looked pleased and returned pressure against Jirou's lips before allowing him to take the apple slice.

"H-Huh!? Wha-Eeeeee!" Miyako could only make squeaks and sounds as she wobbled on the stool, her face beat red as one arm pinwheeled and the other hand was brought to her face to cover her brightly burning cheeks.

One Jirou took his apple, Ritsu pulled back and licked his lips before turning to glance at Miyako and blink almost innocently at the girl's reaction. However that quickly turned to shock and fear as she wobbled so much the stool slipped and she went toppling over with a surprised shriek.

!!!

Ritsu was the closest to her, the kiss forgotten as he dove to the ground to cushion her fall.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 4:23 pm

Apple...

Jirou didn't seem to mind Ritsu's tricking affections and licked his lips once the apple had been eaten. The last piece, the last piece...

The next thing he licked was the remnants of apple juice off of his fingers, couldn't let them get sticky and the juice was sweet.

Hibiki had immediately turned as he heard Miyako squealed, followed by a shriek as he saw her fall out from her seat on the bar stool. Stopping with his cooking, he quickly made his way over to where Ritsu had broken her fall, moving to help Miyako and sit her up properly away from the other two.

Jirou had turned as well, though he was too far away to be of any immediate help, plus Hibiki had moved quite fast...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 5:06 pm

Miyako just... broken... Jirou licking...fingers... And lips after the kiss. Wasn't bothered... Maybe liked it? He had the apple piece...

Were they... Were they a couple and she hadn't known?! Miyako's eyes swirled as she sat there on top of the viper, broken even as Hibiki picked her up and craddled her to him before taking her around the bar counter. He had pulled a stool over with him and that was where she was placed to sit, near his cooking...

Her eyes still swirled, broken... Broken she had... Her face was still steaming, there was probably a tea kettle sound coming from her ears as her brain fried...

Ritsu for his part made small whimpers as he laid there on the floor, face first and slightly pained. Nothing he hadn't felt before to be honest, nothing bad but... No one had checked up on him. He was unloved...

Senpai and Jirou didn't love him... Weeeh. At least...he had broken her fall though... Even if it had been right on his back.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 5:12 pm

Now that Miyako was safely seated, Hibiki checked the gyudon again; almost done. It'd be ready soon to eat, and the tea he'd started just a bit earlier was almost done as well. While they waited on that though, he glanced over to Miyako.

She seemed...flustered, completely so...

Blinking he opened one of the cabinets, fishing out one of the few remaining pocky boxes for her, this type one of her top favorites as he set it in her lap.

Might help...

Jirou looked between the pair to Ritsu, and then back to the two, and then back to Ritsu before he offered a hand to the fallen blond to help him up.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 5:24 pm

Miyako was dead, not even noticing Hibiki's attentions as she sat there a blushing doll. The pocky on her lap, her favorite of favorites, only revived her enough for her to open the box, take one lone stick out as if on autopilot and stick it in her mouth.

She didn't even chew it, it just sat there on her lips as she stayed quite dead. K-Kissu... They kissu'd... Ritsu hadn't been joking about...the love...or teasing... kissed... She'd never felt this flustered before in her life, it was the most...most broken... she'd ever been...

Ritsu perked up as soon as he saw Jirou's hand, taking it in his with a smile that...was for once actual and not forced. Letting himself be helped up, he refused to let it go and instead pulled the orphaned and unprotected pocky boxes over, pulling out a few sticks from the open bags and offering them to the hungry man in thanks.

His plot had been successful~
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 5:38 pm

Even the pocky didn't seem to be working...? She'd....just put it in her mouth and that was it...

Hibiki let out a silent breath, moving a hand over to her to pet her head, hopeful that some contact at least might get her out of this broken state.

Jirou just sat by as Ritsu pulled himself up, his eyes moving to the pocky as Ritsu pulled the boxes over and opened one. He was...being offered the pocky, and without a second thought Jirou accepted.

The smell of the gyudon food that was being cooked smelled good too...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 5:45 pm

All Hibiki's touch did was cause her to pull another pocky stick out of the box and stick it in her lips as well. There were now two sticks hanging out. She couldn't even smell the gyudon, she was pure dead. Boys...kissing... Hot boys... Right next to her... He'd licked his lips...they both had...

Ritsu was feeding Jirou and holding onto him, so it was impossible for him to talk to Hibiki. Besides the man was finishing up the food that they would eat and he was hungry despite all his contrary actions. Fun times had been had, but well... Seriousness was required for just a bit now that his mood was improved.

He looked at Jirou, staring into his eyes for a moment after feeding him some pocky and then nodded towards the other two. His eyes weren't smiling and neither was his face again as he spoke silently to the man. We need somewhere to stay and go. Can't stay outside anymore...See what else they can do. That woman they talked about. His eyes seemed to speak volumes.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 7:04 pm

Just more pocky...

Well, the tea was done so Hibiki went about pouring the cups; he didn't want to give them anything, but he knew Miyako at least wanted to be nice to them...

Even if he didn't...

Jirou looked to Ritsu, noticing the male had lost the smiles for now as he attempted to convey a message. There was silence between them for a moment before he looked towards Miyako and Hibiki.

"Oi, think you could call that woman tonight? Or soon?" He asked, "We can't exactly stay outside..."

And it wasn't like they had any place to go either.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 8:23 pm

Miyako stuck a third piece in her mouth, the first two still not eaten entirely though the first was slowly being absorbed into her mouth. What Hibiki was doing was what pulled her from her deadness, he was making...tea. He had been... Blinking, the pocky was sucked in and devoured as she smiled sweetly because he was doing this for her. Her body straightened up and she actually paid attention as Jirou translated, her eyes darting over to the two rather serious people now.

Ritsu noticed the change in the woman, but gave a nod as Jirou spoke without a smile to be seen on his face. He didn't expect Senpai to do much, just calling that person might be too much help but seriously... It wasn't like they had any other damn options.

Well he did... And he'd do it if it kept them from starving. His eyes were bleak though, at least he'd been fed with the Bell's Viper...

Miyako frowned softly as she took in the bleak look and the request. "...If he thinks you two would be safe enough... I wouldn't mind letting you stay tonight but its up to him. Hibiki said he'd call... I could maybe make you each a few sets of clothes too."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 8:39 pm

"I'll call once the food's eaten." Hibiki stated, placing the tea he'd prepared near the two men to drink before turning back to finish up with the gyudon.

He was quiet as Miyako began speaking, putting his attention to getting the food ready to put into bowls.

Jirou gave a small nod, giving some acknowledgement to Hibiki's words before he began listening to Miyako's.

Stay here for the night...? Clothes too?

He glanced over to the man currently cooking, one he'd fought against for years...

Hibiki...wasn't comfortable with the idea at all, but... For a second, his eyes shifted over to Miyako. If he kicked them out it was likely she'd be wondering about them later, if they'd found a place or something.

She may end up worrying considering the help they'd given her back then as well as how they were acting now...

....Gh....

"If you stay, you stay down here; you don't set a single foot on those stairs." He stated; "If caught, you'll be lucky if Miyako can even heal the damage if you're not dead by then..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 1:40 pm

Miyako felt guilty, knowing that Hibiki would...would cave due to her. As he set the tea out for the two, she stayed seated on her stool but reached out and gently touched his arm. Her hand squeezed it softly in thanks, pure thanks that she couldn't express with words... Whatever boundaries he set in this case were the ones he wanted and she trusted him. If they disobeyed them, they had nothing but themselves to blame. He'd even ask Selena for help because of her, knowing how awkward it was between them...

Maybe...tonight she'd... do something really special for him. But what?

Ritsu's smirk returned as Hibiki spoke up about eating first, eyes flashing a bit with enjoyment at the threat. There was the old Senpai. Seems he showed up when protecting the girl? He'd been worried that asshole had disappeared or been worn away by the sweetness the young woman exuded, though he too found himself effected by her just innocent airs. How had she survived even those hours in that place with her smiles intact like that?

He gave a nod of agreement towards the rules set in place and took the tea, taking a sip with his eyes widening. It was good! Hell. What kind of tea was this and how could Senpai make it? Senpai may be softer, but his fangs and claws just seemed to be hidden for now for the girl's sake.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 4:19 pm

Jirou let out a small breath, giving a nod; fine, it wasn't like he had any business going upstairs anyway. If he'd wanted to attack them by now he would have.

He was solely focused on survival right now, and in this world fighting as he'd been taught wasn't necessary...

Hibiki had said he'd call the woman, and they would have a place here tonight to stay... Good enough for him.

While Jirou was in agreement, as well as Ritsu, Hibiki went about getting the bowls filled with gyudon, having gotten out four of them knowing he couldn't not feed them.

He had set in place the rules, and if they wanted to stay and not end up outside on the streets then they needed to abide by them.

With the bowls full, he set his to the side, saving it to get last before offering Miyako hers; once he had free hands he set the other two bowls of gyudon on the table for the other two males to eat. They had their drinks, and now their food.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 9:37 pm

"Thanks for the food!" Miyako took her bowl and smiled sweetly, immediately digging in and staying silent as she filled her face. Food... Solid food... Hibiki knew how much she'd eat so he'd definitely filled her bowl tons. Lots of everything~

Cute little happy sounds escaped her, the food tasting really really good and also Hibiki's serving everyone making her more and more pleased. He'd been absolutely amazing. Amazing... Perfectly amazing! How could she not be happy... They were people he should be just attacking or kicking out, but he was trying so damn hard. She... She wanted to tell him how amazing he was but for now she just watched him and ate, not really paying the other two mind for the moment.

Ritsu enjoyed his tea, his eyes glancing to Jirou as the man agreed too. He knew he would, there was no reason for either of them to cause trouble at all. If they did, they'd die. Both of them fought to survive too damn long in that place to fuck up being free now...

He'd protect Jirou the best ways he knew how, like the man protected him... So pissing off Senpai too much, no matter how much he wanted to see that angry pisslord again... Was not the best plan. Sighing into his tea, he gave a smirk as the man served them too and began to dig in. After a moment, he nudged Jirou with his elbow and nodded towards Hibiki. We should say thanks. Its what you are supposed to. Can't help to keep him appeased...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 9:48 pm

Hibiki had seated himself next to Miyako, and started eating with the rest of them once everything was set. He had made plenty, knowing Miyako would need a lot, and it was his favorite anyway so he'd eat more as well...

The other two weren't priority, but he figured making extra was ideal considering how much Jirou ate. He wanted Miyako to have plenty, and that meant making enough to where there would be plenty...

Jirou had started eating almost right after Hibiki had set down his bowl, but stopped for a moment as he felt Ritsu nudging his side.

Once he got the idea, he looked over to Miyako and Hibiki, "Ah, right... Thanks... For the food, and place to stay tonight."

Their goal right now was survival, and if thanking them helped...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 10:17 pm

"Welcome~ Later you can play Mario Party with me too. It'll be a sleepover!" Miyako was definitely piling away the food, Jirou's baby black hole having nothing on the true black hole that was honed and prepared for a while. Ritsu was entranced for a few moments after he'd noticed the size of the bowl she'd gotten and missed her words.

Thats why the Senpai had been working so hard and long... That. He had to fill that. To be fair though he'd sort of vaguely known about it from the tracking work...

Miyako at least forgot those two existed as she ate, starving and emptying her bowl rather quickly despite its impossible size... And feeling better, she slipped from the stool, walking carefully back over to the remaining food on the stove. Her bowl was filled again as she carefully made her way back and got back up on the stool, not wanting Hibiki to have to get up and worry...

Ritsu just ate and tried not to make too many movements that would draw attention to himself, enjoying how relaxed the air seemed now. It was better than earlier when he'd felt they'd be killed... Still a possibility but...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 10:29 pm

Mario...Party?

Jirou blinked, unable to talk due to the amount of food in his mouth but the confusion was obvious. What was that?

He'd...seen Miyako going at the food too, and he'd known somewhat due to the information he had had before on her, but...actually seeing the black hole in action was...a lot different than reading about it.

Hibiki glanced over to Miyako as she spoke before she went about refilling her bowl. A sleepover, huh?

So long as those two abided by the rules he'd placed...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 10:49 pm

"Its a video game. I make Hibiki play it a ton, but with you two here I can torture you instead!" Yes, pure torture. Pure absolute torture for them both. Their payment for staying the night would be keeping her amused with games and stuff like that! Even if Hibiki was really wary, that was his call to make. For her at least she would obey him... But she didn't think logically that they would harm one hair on her head.

Besides their awe at her stomach was amusing and she kept the chopsticks in her mouth for a moment with a tiny little smug smile. Jirou couldn't out eat her~

Ritsu just shrugged and gave his vague consent to the game, deciding it was bad for his stomach to watch such...such impossible eating. Where did it all go... How...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Settling In [nsfw]
Page 9 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 17 ... 26  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Japan-
Jump to: