(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Settling In [nsfw] - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Settling In [nsfw] - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Settling In [nsfw] - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Settling In [nsfw] - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Settling In [nsfw] - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Settling In [nsfw] - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Settling In [nsfw] - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Settling In [nsfw] - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Settling In [nsfw] - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Settling In [nsfw]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 22 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Settling In [nsfw] - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 4:16 am

Why was Hibiki sighing? What was wrong? Hangovers were weird and weird feeling apparently, but that wasn't a big issue really... was it? Miyako was waking up, despite her wish not to and especially as he spoke.

About to question his words, his finger caused a rather sudden jolt in the naked woman. She shivered and pulled back as his touch alerted her to the change, immediately and fully awake now as her hands went to her head. "H-Huh!?"

She felt around, the ears moving as if escaping her touch while her green eyes were wide with shock as she finally caught them... E-Ears! Fuzzy... Ears!? She was vibrating on the bed, a soft whine coming up her throat as she stared down at Hibiki. "A-A-A-Ah! Wh-When did this happen!?"

Apparently she was... a little slow still...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 4:21 am

Hibiki waited...and waited until Miyako realized the problem, watching as she jolted up as her hands went to her head. Cat ears...she had cat ears...

T-They were even moving... She'd made herself literal cat ears...

"When... You said you got distracted by the cat when you were healing your hangover...s'probably that..."

She'd gotten distracted, and put her focus or something to the damn cat when she'd been trying to get her hangover all healed up...and then...well, this had happened.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 4:27 am

Miyako, in her panicked state, could barely comprehend the level of power and skill it would take to make such a complicated system as actual cat ears would have on a human's head. The logistics and absurdity and just plain impossibility was beyond her ability to comprehend... Which was quite literally how her powers worked it seemed.

Instead she was petting them and squeaking, they were sensitive and liked touches and just... Cat ears! Cat. Ears! How!?

Aaaah!

Miyako was immensely awake... before part of her calmed... as her hands lowered from her head. Cat ears... She giggled, her hand coming up to her mouth as she turned her head... a cute smile on her lips as the ears perked up. She could make cat ears! "This...is so cool..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 4:31 am

Hibiki was quiet, still lying down as Miyako worked through her shock towards what she'd done. I-It... He was pretty positive she could return herself back to normal...her powers seemed limitless, or well...if there were limits then making working cat ears wasn't beyond them...

Her own, normal ears shouldn't be a problem...

She'd woken up fully, and he still watched as she...began petting them and squeaking? T-They were that sensitive?

C-Cool!?

"H...Hah?"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 4:37 am

Hibiki, unfortunately for him, drew Miyako's attention as she was just thinking this was entirely cool. She could... quite literally...make herself or someone else entirely anime or something. Like... some of those...catgirls or boys or...

Hibiki's Hah? drew her just as she was about to think of...dogs. Dog earred men... She giggled and leaned down, forming her brushes back up before poking Hibiki on the forehead and causing two soft black fuzzy husky ears to appear on his head as her eyes glowed and power flowed through them both. "Hehe... Your turn!"

It was too dark to see entirely properly, but Miyako cooed softly as she leaned down a bit. "Now we match!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 4:49 am

Miyako...thought this was cool... She'd...given herself cat ears sure, but what about her normal ones!? She had cat ears now!

Hah?

W-What was she looking at him like that for? What? He was just questioning her, questioning why she'd...thought what she had. Hibiki blinked, not quite sure of what was going through Miyako's mind before she leaned down and...

!?

W-What!?

As soon as Miyako's brush touched his forehead he felt a shift in how his ears perceived things. More sensitive hearing she'd... S-She'd done it to him too!?

Immediately he sat up, his hands going to his head to find...pointy, fluffy ears...

W-What...?

Matched!?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 4:53 am

Dear gods and spirits it was the cutest thing.

Miyako had created an utter monster in this, an utterly impossible monster when she gave Hibiki fluffy dog ears. Her hand fell to the bed, her brushes faded as she stared in awe as Hibiki sat up and felt his ears in shock.

Her powers were too great, far too great for her to have. She had misused them till this point... utterly misused them. This, this right here was the truest calling she could have ever had...

As Hibiki panicked, Miyako just giggled uncontrollably and reaching out to pet one of the adorably little fuzzy wuzzy ears on his head now. Aww... so cute...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 4:58 am

Ears...dog ears... He had dog ears now!? Hibiki could hardly comprehend this. He could hear...tons of shit now and just... How was he supposed to respond to this!?

They moved, they heard, they were real...

He knew they were real, damn it! He knew when Miyako had made them on herself, but now they were on him!?

He didn't notice Miyako reach for him, too focused on the ears and his shock as one of her hands and petted one of the ears which...

S-Sensitive... They were damn sensitive-!

Hibiki felt himself jolt at that somewhat, though perhaps jolt was a strong word...

G-Gh...g...Damn... These damn ears!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 5:03 am

Miyako had broken Hibiki! That was rather good, because she was broken herself. Those ears had her entranced and even as he jolted from the initial petting, she didn't stop. They were so fuzzy... like the softest velveteen ever... Raising herself up on her knees, she scooted closer and brought her other hand up to the other fluffy ear, brushing aside his hands so she could pet it.

"These...are so cute Hibiki... so...so...precious..." Soft, precious...soft and precious and Hibiki's... Miyako was smiling brightly, entranced in the utter wonder she had created with her powers.

Aah.. he had fluffy... ears! Miyako felt a coo rising up and she let it out, along with pleased giggles as she molested the man's dog ears.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 5:12 am

S-She kept petting them! He couldn't look at her, as his head was lowered, unable to help but keep it that way as Miyako leaned up so she could pet the both of them.

S-Sensitive...they were sensitive...gh..g...

After another moment or two, Hibiki sunk back into bed, though rather than lying on his back he turned to where his face was buried in the pillow... One of the ears twitched though.

Sensitive...

Ghaah...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 5:22 am

Miyako was enjoying herself too much. Forgetting about the hangover, the day before... the questions she should be asking... Her own ears were perked up and alert while she happily rubbed the soft fuzzy ears. Hibiki seemed broken, but that was fine... he was enjoying it...

Enough that he went limp like a noodle, falling to the bed as she squeaked in surprise at such an action by him. "H-Huh?! Hibiki? You...okay?"

He just melted! Miyako stared in shock for a moment, about to stop because some form of rationale told her that she was barely awake and doing things that aren't exactly the brightest... But then Hibiki's ear twitched and the cuteness overwhelmed all thoughts in her mind.

She dove for him again, giggling brightly as she then snuggled him with her head on top of his. Her cheek rubbed against the soft ears as she nuzzled him quite intensely. "Fuwa fuwa! So soft! So cute! Soo... Soo fluffy!"

With him on his stomach like this though... Another idea came to mind. With her left hand free to do as it wished, due to the intense nuzzles occuring on his head... Miyako summoned her power again... And ran the brush straight down his back as she thought about making him a fluffy matching tail. But since it was a husky one, it'd be black and white instead! Her eyes glowed before the tail formed, a fully functional one on his lower back, just above his naked butt~

"More fuwas!" She declared.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 5:27 am

"Mn..ngn....g.." Hibiki could only give grumbles and groans, all muffled thanks to the pillow as Miyako dove for him and began to nuzzle him intensely; the ears...the ears... She was this taken by these damn ears!?

Soft, cute...fluffy!?

Sh-She was rubbing her cheek against them!

G-gh...

!?!

What!?

He felt a sensation on his back suddenly, a telltale sign Miyako had done something; what...what had she...? Down his back...

Lower back...

He felt more fluff...oh no...

Had...Had she just.. She'd made a damn tail!?

What the hell did she mean more fuwas!?

It moved!? It definitely moved; like the ears...it was a fully functional dog tail...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 5:32 am

Oh no... too much fuwa... Miyako was now torn... there was a fluffy... fluffy tail twitching and moving... but the soft fluffy ears...

There was too much fuwa to choose and only so much Miyako to go around. However, she had adored the ears enough... That tail looked fluffy and soft and was calling to her with a siren's will, forcing her hand. Ears could wait a bit, Hibiki was perfectly fine there grumbling into his pillow.

Instead Miyako dove for the tail, laying partially down his back as she wrapped her arms around the tail and snuggled it. "Aaah so fluffy too... Fuwa fuwa fuwa!"

Floof floof floof! Miyako began petting it softly, cooing and enjoying how fluffy this too was...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 5:37 am

She'd dove for the tail!?

H-How was she enjoying this all this much!? She'd given him dog ears and a tail and was now...fawning over them! The tail swished, or tried to once or twice as Miyako held it.

Hibiki remained buried in the pillow for the most part, not willing to come out even if he was able to.

Fuwa... That's what Miyako thought...

P-Petting the damn tail-!?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 5:47 am

Miyako squealed as the tail tried to move, allowing it just enough freedom to brush against her face and cause more happy giggles. So soft and fluffy! She kept her eyes closed and buried her face in the softness, trying to fight this but failing because Hibiki had the most adorable fluffy parts!

Her feet kicked the bed in her utter excitement, having lost all forms of control at the pure cuteness that was now on her boyfriend. How could one fight this?! It would take someone much stronger than Miyako to resist these temptations, a mere human and no form of divinity.

"Aaah is your tail wagging?! Are you happy Hibiki?" Miyako asked, wondering if the previous wagging was a sign of something as she giggled.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 5:53 am

"A-Absolutely not!" Hibiki answered, though Miyako's nonstop squealing and giggles caused that damn tail to swish again. Just... God damn it! He was not happy! He was dead!

She'd put ears and a tail on him! Dog ears and a dog tail!

Why couldn't the hangovers had been cured normally!? Why!? Now it'd led to...to this! One of the ears twitched again as he barreled through his thoughts, though the action was unnoticed by Hibiki.

Gh..g.. These damn...animal appendages...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 5:57 am

"Hahaha but its wagging! This is like a 'Biki emotion reader." Miyako cooed more, pulling away from the fluffy tail to allow it all the freedom in the world to wag as it wished. You go tail! Show her all the feelings Hibiki was feeling!

Instead she leaned back a bit and noticed the twitching ear, thus causing more squeals as she dove for his head again. She rubbed the ears lightly, enjoying how soft they were. "Fuwa fuwa! I love you Hibiki!"

Aaah how would his tail react to those words, said so happily and truly like this while she rubbed his ears? Miyako didn't think that entirely, but she was completely happy herself. Her kitty ears were perked up and alert, happy and showing it as she continued her adoring of Puppy Hibiki.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 4:46 pm

Was not!

Alright, well, it swished... Yeah...

"s'Not..."

It was not a Hibiki Emotion Reader! A simple dog tail couldn't read him that easily, even if it was attached to him!

Mmph! Miyako had dove for his head again upon noticing the ears again, but Hibiki remained firmly buried in the pillow. He wasn't coming out, damn it! If he could gather the covers up and bury himself under those right now, he would!

Unfortunately for him, the tail "swished" a few times at Miyako's words as she told him she loved him; he would deny it! Damn it, what the hell was with this stupid thing!?

He could feel it moving!

Ggh!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 4:58 pm

Miyako ignored Hibiki's denial, the love and adoration of the man obvious to her. He was flustered! He was embarrassed! It was the cutest, just on top of how freaking adorable his ears were. She rubbed them softly, leaning down to nuzzle them a few times before his tail swished rather obviously in return to her words.

"Haha! Look, it is telling me you love me too! Look how happy it is, wagging back and forth like that..." So...cute! She was torn between the fluffy tail and the ears, unable to decide which deserved all her love and attention...

One stray hand moved from his head and slid down his bare back to reach the tail, moving to pet it at the base before a small ploop sounded. The tail popped off, Miyako having hit something on it and blinking as it fell to the side before she scrambled to get it. "...Nooo! His tail! Come back tail!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 5:07 pm

Gh!?

It was moving again... It could not read him! Just because it matched...somewhat with some feelings he had didn't mean it could read his emotions, damn it! This stupid tail! Stupid swishing! Stupid!

It was all stupid!

He felt Miyako's hand slide down his back and reach the tail before...

The damn thing was detachable!?

Hibiki did turn over at that, staring in a mixture of confusion, shock...perhaps a bit of horror considering it'd been a working tail, as Miyako tried to get it. He, rather than go get it, took the covers and unknowingly backed up against one of the back posts of the bed.

T-The hell was with that thing...?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 5:14 pm

It looked just like a fake stuffed animal tail at the moment, making Miyako squeak in surprise as she picked it up once her initial panic fled. It... wasn't alive anymore!? She held it up, staring at it... wondering what in the world her powers had done...

What was this!?

Hibiki's movements caused her to look over, staring in shock herself as he hid against the bedpost and she waved the tail. "U-Um... I guess they...aren't permanent?"

T-Test...she had to test, even in her shocked and almost broken state she knew that she had to... Instead of reaching for the terrorized man though, she reached up onto her own head where the more rounded kitty ears sat and made a similar motion and touch to how she had the tail.

The ears jolted and then... turned fake as she pulled them off. They were attached to a headband it seemed and Miyako was confused, staring down at the tail and headband in pure wonder. There wasn't much disorientation this time, as her hearing and such returned to normal, but still...

They looked just like something you'd find in a fetish shop or costume shop really... Miyako looked at the tail, then turned a bit as if to look at her back... and then promptly attempted to put the tail on herself.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 5:25 pm

It looked like...something you'd see on a stuffed animal...the tail did...

Hibiki watched quietly as Miyako tried to figure out what had happened, and why it wasn't something...alive anymore. They weren't permanent... Good, that was good, really good...

Miyako...then popped off the ears!? They looked like...a headband...

So that meant...

Hibiki brought his hands up to his own head and mimicked her movement, trying to get the ears to pop off like hers had which... Got them! His hearing returned to normal though now he was holding a head band with dog ears...

When his eyes returned to Miyako she was...trying to put on the tail!?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 5:31 pm

Miyako was trying to figure out how to get the tail on herself, it had no obvious place to put it or anything and just sticking it against her back didn't work! Hibiki's dilemna and horror was still in the back of her mind, seen but not paid its due attention at the moment.

Her eyes did look up though as Hibiki figured out the trick, a soft pout on her lips as he pulled off the headband with the ears. She quickly went back to trying to figure out how the tail worked though, and just as Hibiki looked over she gave a triumphant laugh as it attached.

Miyako shivered as the tail gave a settling in shake, kind of large on her due to having been made for Hibiki. It flopped over onto her lap, while she giggled and petted it before she looked up to smile at the man. Immediately upon looking at Hibiki though, the tail went into wagging overdrive. "Wow... I think I just created some weird fetish stuff! Here, let me see your ears..."

She sounded too happy about that before her eyes went to the blankets to the side. The excited tail wagging slowed as she did, small swishes replacing the extremely happy wags.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 5:36 pm

It...reattached... Well, to Miyako.

The tail had reattached itself to her and...worked again. She'd been a bit pouty to see he'd removed the ears, but he'd needed to! He was beyond relieved though to know this wasn't permanent... These damn things...

The tail on Miyako was now...wagging when she looked at him, it was wagging strongly. W-What...? What was up...?

Huh? Weird...

"A-Ah..." Hibiki answered, giving a small nod in response to Miyako's statement before handing over the headband with the dog ears on it.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 5:45 pm

Miyako's eyes moved to the cat ear band in her hand, wondering what kind of weird powers she really had when she could make such odd fetish like items... The fact that they weren't permanent explained how it was so easily made and hadn't taken too much energy, though she wondered how else they worked. The size of the tail had stayed the same after she made it, so there was that...

Her eyes went to Hibiki though as he handed over the dog ears, her tail once more beginning to wag rather happily as she looked at him with a smile before accepting the headband. "Thank you 'Biki, hehe, I'm trying to figure out how this all works."

The wagging died down again as she stared at the two shadowy headbands, quickly figuring out that a light would be nicer in trying to figure this all out... Also what was up with this tail!? Miyako blinked, realizing it wasn't moving much again before lifting her head up to give Hibiki another look.

That set the tail to wagging immediately and she flushed as she realized exactly what that fluffy thing was broadcasting. L-Luckily they were hidden in the curtained bed, c-could be hard to see her blush...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 19 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Settling In [nsfw]
Page 19 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 22 ... 26  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Japan-
Jump to: