(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Settling In [nsfw] - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Settling In [nsfw] - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Settling In [nsfw] - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Settling In [nsfw] - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Settling In [nsfw] - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Settling In [nsfw] - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Settling In [nsfw] - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Settling In [nsfw] - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Settling In [nsfw] - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Settling In [nsfw]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Settling In [nsfw] - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 9:37 pm

Miyako could not remove the hand from his face, Hibiki's horror too great and she was about to try more force when she noticed his other hand moving up. As he traced a heart on her, she flushed more brightly before squeaking as he spoke.

"O-Over and over!? C-Clingy!? H-Hugging me... in front... of everyone...!?" Miyako's voice rose more and more, getting much higher as her shock grew by leaps and bounds. More than she could have ever thought possible, that was drunken Hibiki...

She took a few steps back, squeaking as her hands came up to the steaming face. He'd...shown that much love in front of everyone... He'd shown that much adoration...

Miyako was now distracted from her chemise, shaking her head softly. "I-I wonder if...anyone recorded this, this time..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 9:41 pm

Over and over... Clingy... Hugging her...in front of everyone. He'd acted like that in front of everyone towards her. He'd acted like that...so blatantly... It was horrifying! No one was supposed to see him like that! No one!

"Recorded it!?" His voice came out shocked, and at one point there was a horrified raise in pitch as Miyako wondered that out loud as he suddenly looked up, his face yanking itself from its hiding spot behind his hand.

Recorded it!?

That would make things even worse!

A-And what the hell was she wearing!?
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 9:45 pm

Why couldn't she remember any of this!? Miyako felt like she should, but... but there wasn't much there at all! Needing, wanting... needing to know what he had done exactly, Miyako shook her head back and forth as if that would help.

She had to remember.

As Hibiki's squeak though, she looked up in a bit of shock because he had never made such a sound before in the entirely of the time they'd known each other. B-But now he was staring... "I-If someone recorded it I could see?"

A-Ah distract him from the... the... Miyako was flushing and looked away. "A-And... apparently... I got lots of stuff...like this... Th-There's...underwear... too..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 9:50 pm

If someone recorded it then anyone could see! Anyone! She realized the big problem with that right!? Anyone...seeing him like that... He could never leave this apartment...ever...

Never...

He could never show his face again...

Being seen...acting like that...

Overall, his horror just seemed to increase with that statement of Miyako's...

S-She'd bought...bought lots of stuff like that; j-just what kind of stores had Selena taken her too!? T-That...

"A...Ah..." Clothes like that, underwear...

Mn...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 9:54 pm

"Aaaah! I don't think anyone did... I-I don't think Selena would want to and those other two don't have phones." Miyako obviously did not think of the obvious implication of the recording problem, muttering and grumbling a bit because this meant she had missed all of that stuff with drunkenness. No! It was unfair! The first time she ever got drunk and she had missed Hibiki's super drunkenness!

Miyako gave a frustrated little stomp before noticing how horrified and yet...i-interested?! Was...there...

She burned brightly and shook her head as she hurried closer to him. "A-AH! I'm not wearing underwear right now! So don't worry!"

What was she saying?! Miyako squeaked and felt as if her brain exploded from her words, freezing in place only a bit away from Hibiki.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 10:05 pm

Th-That... What did she mean by "Don't worry!"; there was plenty to...to-gah! He was still horrified over everything he'd done, but Miyako was somewhat distracting him even if he didn't really notice how much yet.

No one... She didn't think anyone recorded... Selena wouldn't want to... Those two didn't have phones... Luca would have no interest...

No one recorded... No one...

S-Still what the hell did she mean by "Don't worry!?"

How was no underwear a call for not worrying!?

Hibiki opened his mouth to speak, though no words could come out before he shut it again, and then opened...before shutting once more. He couldn't talk right now!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 10:12 pm

Miyako watched as Hibiki opened his mouth as if to speak, closed it... then opened and shut it once more. He was...that... that... horrified?! B-By the underwear?! O-Or was it the lack of underwear... She wasn't entirely sure yet. There was some remaining horror over his actions, but since Miyako couldn't remember it was just evil temptation to speak about it.

"I-I can d-definitely not wear it? Um... O-Or I can put some on for you? U-Um... Is... um..." Confused and unsure what he wanted her to do, Miyako fidgeted in place a bit while blushing... Before her hand came up and brushed back her bangs and she looked to the floor. What could..., her one hand brushed her stomach and realized how...soft this was and she smiled. This! This was a good distraction.

"U-Um...Do you wanna feel? Its really warm and soft... H-Here!" Maybe he wanted to! Miyako stepped forward and grabbed one of Hibiki's hands, pulling it towards her body to feel the silkiness against her skin.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 10:16 pm

He was in a very, very fragile state right now, and the talk of lingerie and the show of it after...after all of his horror, which was still somewhat occurring thanks to humiliation, he was just...very fragile right now!

Not that he'd admit it after all of this...

Did he want to feel!?

Soft and warm... W...

Miyako had already taken his hand, and if she looked at him there would be a slight tint to his face... Whether it was from this or his previous embarrassment...

W-Well...she wasn't wrong... It...It was soft... Mn...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 10:26 pm

Miyako was entirely unaware of Hibiki's fragile state right now, just entirely offguard herself with his reactions and thus unable to figure out how to respond. It felt nice and she giggled softly, a minor bit of tickling occurring from her actions in forcing Hibiki to touch it.

"A-Ah...see? N-Nice and soft... Soothing maybe?" The moonlight was still bright and as Miyako looked up finally at Hibiki's face she noticed a slight tint. W-Was that... Blushing?!

M-Maybe making him touch...the chemise on her wasn't... smartest of all.

"...Is this...making...you... Erm...um...is this...attractive to you?" Questioning softly, she was bright red but wanted to know.

Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 10:33 pm

S-Soft, and...nice and...maybe soothing...mn...

Miyako's following question caught Hibiki off guard, and thanks to his current state there was obvious shock, perhaps flustered shock, in response. W-Was it attractive to him!?

She was asking him that!?

"A-...A...h....h..." How the hell was he supposed to answer that!? Did he find it attractive!? Well, it was...meant to be appealing to the eye and attractive so...Mn...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 10:37 pm

Once more Miyako was shocked by Hibiki's obvious shock and emotions. He was... really flustered by this!? She...had her answer, even as he stuttered out a sound. This was...tempting for him...

Miyako looked down, but then looked back up in a bit of wonder. Was he really...this entranced by the outfit? "Should... I try other things on? L-Like...the underwear...for...you?"

O-Or...

"O-Or...do you want to...feel more... of the chemise...j-just in case it's...not as soft all over..." ...That was an obvious lie and she was an awful liar and Miyako had to turn away after offering that.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 10:50 pm

"A-Ah...'can do...that..." Miyako felt maybe...there might be bad spots on the outfit...yeah, sure... It wasn't exactly a truly...true statement, but...the intent was...well, obvious...and...it had felt...nice...

Though Miyako's statement had her all flustered, not that he wasn't still completely ruined right now as well...

They could still though...definitely check for...not soft spots... Mhm...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 10:55 pm

Th-That hadn't been fluster... O-Oh... Miyako felt flustered herself but moved a small step closer to Hibiki and reached for his other hand, moving it to her body as well. "Sh-Should check... with both... just...in case..."

Y-Yes, just in case...he missed a spot... With one hand... Good to use the other for... for reference and help. What...did she do with her hands though? Miyako looked up, her face showing her fluster but obvious distraction now and realized he was definitely... too... Her hands moved to his cheeks, pulling Hibiki down for kissing, since...w-well it distracted from his hands...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 11:06 pm

Both? A-Ah...both hands...right...

Both hands...

Hibiki gave a small nod before approaching Miyako a bit closer, since she'd had to...pull his hand to her at first. The arm not touching her moved around her, his hand against her back for a few moments before it slid to rest on her waist, almost at her hip.

His eyes briefly flickered over to her hands as they moved up to him, feeling them against his cheeks as he was pulled down for a kiss, to which he responded to.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 11:33 pm

Did...this count... as seducing? Had...Miyako successfully seduced her boyfriend?! ...Clothes...were powerful... As Hibiki stepped closer and put his arm around her, she gave him a soft pleased little sound as his hand settled against her back. It felt really good, that silkiness a bit different than usual but still feeling nice when he slid his hand almost to her hip.

It felt even better as he responded to her kissing, Miyako giving him another soft sound as her hands slipped into his hair and around his neck. She...had seduced Hibiki...? Was...that what had happened...?

W-Well...she hadn't known she was...going to...and hadn't really intended it but... he sure...didn't seem...he didn't seem bothered. In fact, he seemed rather affected himself for once...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 11:53 pm

Hibiki kept his hands in place, only moving them on occasion as Miyako responded to the kiss; these clothes were...meant for this sort of thing, so it was perfectly fine... Miyako had...suggested he should basically...feel them on her.

It was distracting, at least, from his currently dying horror... Well, it was mostly repressed horror for now; the current emotional state it'd left him in, well...

He'd been able to react better to...all of this, at least...

One of Miyako's hands had slipped into his hair, it...it felt good; it felt nice, really...always did...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 12:22 am

Miyako pulled back after a few moments, not having deepened the kiss yet as his hands moved on her only a bit. It felt...nice... Selena...must have known what she was doing a lot to get a drunken Miyako into something like this... something that worked so well.

She was distracted...he was obviously distracted, and her voice came out a bit lower, showing how distracted she really was as she spoke. "U-Um... so...you... like this... Does this mean... I've finally...successfully seduced you?"

Miyako stared up into Hibiki's eyes, a bit awed at this. It was...admittedly really romantic, he wasn't wearing anything but pants...she was in lingerie... there was moonlight streaming through the windows...

Her hand played with his hair lightly, her blush more than a bit gone by now.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 12:26 am

Hibiki looked down to Miyako as she pulled back from the kiss, his eyes on here as she attempted to speak. Hn...?

Had she successfully...seduced him? W-Well... It was working, so...

"s'Working so...M-Mn..." He gave a small nod; she'd definitely distracted him, and now they were...like this, the kissing was nice, the feel of the lingerie felt nice under his touch, her hands were in his hair...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 12:33 am

Miyako, despite how they both were affected by this, couldn't help but give Hibiki her thousand watt smile as he admitted it was working. He liked it, he wanted this and he was...definitely enjoying how it felt on her.

"I'm glad... This is...really romantic you know... I'm...glad you want me too, as much as I do you..." She giggled softly, and pulled his head back down into an immediately deep kiss. That... that was good to hear. She... had done it right then. And...and she was desirable to him then. That's what this meant.

They could figure out what or where they would finish what was starting in a bit, for now Miyako clung to him and kissed Hibiki. Couch was...out of the question...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 12:55 am

Romantic...?

W-Well... He guessed so... The way they were dressed right now, and what they were doing...plus the windows were letting moonlight in... Sounded like something out of a nov-... He wasn't going there. He was not going to finish that thought...

He was still getting used to the fact that...Miyako even knew about him having those damn books...damn it...

He shook the thought though, returning his focus to Miyako as she pulled his head back to her in a stronger kiss. He responded, enjoying it... They could figure out...where in a bit... Bed...maybe...it wasn't that far away...just stairs...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 1:07 am

Miyako's hand played with Hibiki's hair lightly before tensing as their kissing continued. It felt really really good, especially with his hands on her and she let out soft little whimpers of want. Her other hand, the one on his neck, dug in lightly with her nails before sliding down a bit more. Naked chests were tempting and she wanted to feel Hibiki's more, he...was feeling her right?

So she should definitely be feeling him. With that thought in mind, Miyako moved her hand and nails lightly down his chest as her other hand stayed in his hair. He liked that best, so for now... she'd just make him feel nice too.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 1:32 am

Hibiki's hands continued to touch Miyako, moving some as he felt her hands playing in his hair; a small sound came up when he felt her hand tense. Miyako was making sounds too, which were nice to hear...

Her nails were digging into his neck, causing his body to tense some as he felt the hand slip down to his chest. Miyako's nails were teasing him, and he slid the hand near her hip up closer to her chest. She'd feel...while wearing this would it have a nice reaction...?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 1:41 am

Miyako couldn't help tugging Hibiki's hair more, that sound he made tempting her a bit too much. H-He liked this... she would make it...feel nice for him. Hibiki being destroyed by embarrassment opened him up more didn't it? He had responded easily and everything to this so...

Must...remember this for another time...

She felt him tense up, his hands causing more sounds to escape her throat as she too tensed a bit. his hand sliding up caused a rather nice reaction though, a soft moan of anticipation while she kissed him. Her own hand paused on his chest, distracted by where his were going. She...wondered...how his hands would feel... with...with the clothes still on... It was thin, thin enough to feel body heat through so...

And...she was rather obviously aroused...

Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 1:56 am

The hair tugging earned another sound from Hibiki, unable to help it as she teased it; Miyako had definitely felt...his touch just now too, that moan she'd given as he moved his hand on her. The clothes were...definitely thin, really thin...

Should they move soon...? Before anything really...started, started?

He kept up the kissing for a few moments longer, pulling back only a little; "Should we move...before..."

Before the touching become too distracting...?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 2:02 am

In a bit she could get more sounds... Miyako loved Hibiki's voice and when he made those moans, especially the uninhibited ones. When they weren't standing like this, in the downstairs with his bit taller height causing him to have to bend over like this.

Her own sounds were heavily muffled by the kissing, though she mostly was whimpering at this point until he pulled from the kissing. Breathing hard, Miyako shivered and nodded as her hand paused in its touching of his bare chest. "M-Mhm..."

She leaned up, bridging the small distance for a second to plant another kiss on his lips before she began to pull away. They should head upstairs, yes... That would be good, the bed hadn't had its chance to be used like this yet.

They... they should use it...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 21 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Settling In [nsfw]
Page 21 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 26  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Japan-
Jump to: