(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Vices and Venuses  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Vices and Venuses  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Vices and Venuses  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Vices and Venuses  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Vices and Venuses  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Vices and Venuses  I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Vices and Venuses  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Vices and Venuses  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Vices and Venuses  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Vices and Venuses

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GracefulCute

GracefulCute

Vices and Venuses  Empty
PostSubject: Vices and Venuses    Vices and Venuses  I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 10:38 am

"She's going to hate you. Your so fat and ugly."

"You are bad at being a Shinigami too."

Ko sighed as she talked to herself using two puppets, the one on her right hand looked like a ram with demonic skin and the other looked like her spirit form Lilith. She was a bit worried about meeting her boss for the first time.

"You failed the exam twice, and yet they put you in such a high seat. They are getting desperate." Lilith puppet said, Ko was a great ventriloquist so it wasn't even apparent from looking at her that she was the one speaking.

'Maybe I should turn around and go hide...' Ko thought to herself as she walked towards the Captain's office, not paying any attention she rams her face into the door to her bosses chambers, "OWWWW!" She exclaimed loudly as a tear dropped down and she rubbed her forehead.

"I vote for hiding" The demonic ram spoke.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Vices and Venuses  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vices and Venuses    Vices and Venuses  I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 10:47 am

"Uwaaaa! Don't have to knock so loud, I'm in here waiting for a new arrival." Aoi sat up from her little couch as she set aside some paperwork that needed thorough examinations. A new Lieutenant was set to arrive today and she wanted to be extra prepared for this! It was just people kept stopping by and banging on the door looking for spars... How annoooying. She could beat them up later! Today she was to make a good first impression. No scaring this one away allowed...

Bounding to the door, the petite redhead had the widest grin on her face as she pulled it to the side. The smile fell as she noticed the pained expression and tear on the woman's cheek. She was taller than her, had two puppets on her hand and seemed to have hurt herself.

"...My new Lieutenant?" Her head tilted to the side as she stared up in befuddlement. She wasn't anyone she really recognized so that was her only option... "Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
GracefulCute

GracefulCute

Vices and Venuses  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vices and Venuses    Vices and Venuses  I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 11:16 am

"No you idiot, She 's hurt." The Demon Ram said before hitting Ko in the head, "What a fool." Lilith said, As soon as Ko realized she was standing in front of her boss she put her hands behind her back and pulled out two puppets, one that looked like Ko but with nurse outfit on and one that looked like her capatin also in a nurse outfit, she rubbed her head and looked down at her Capatin.

"Hello, I'm your new slave. I mean... Um, Lieutenant." The Ko puppet spoke to her Captain. The Aoi Puppet was busy rubbing Ko's forehead and putting a bandage on it.

"Anyway, I'm Kurasaki Ko." The puppet said, a small squeak coming from Ko's actual mouth, "Um... It's actually... Murasaki Ko."

She looked down at her feet and felt her body slightly tremble as the pressure of trying to not make a fool out of herself in front of Aoi began to tax the woman's body. She felt faint, she really hated the thought of passing out while trying to introduce herself.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Vices and Venuses  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vices and Venuses    Vices and Venuses  I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 5:27 pm

"Its just a flesh wound. This squad isn't really one to cry over little hurts like that... Maybe losing a finger is one!" Aoi just laughed at the insult, watching the puppet show with fascination. She remembered those from the rukon and it seemed her new worker also did this! Was that... though...her?! How amazing.

"Woooah! You made that real quick. I don't remember having my own toy line!" Woah that was cool, she had taken, what, five seconds to make a puppet that looked like Aoi? Aoi clapped and grinned as the Puppet-Aoi put the bandage on her head. Impressive technique!

Stepping back from doorway, she waved the puppet person in with one excited hand even as the new Lieutenant messed up her own name. "Nice to meet you Murasaki Ko, come on in before you trip and hurt yourself more out here. Or get run into by someone.. I'm Aoi Murahana. You can call me Captain or Captain Aoi or something while at work. Otherwise Aoi is fine."
Back to top Go down
GracefulCute

GracefulCute

Vices and Venuses  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vices and Venuses    Vices and Venuses  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 9:57 am

Ko sighed heaily, "Yes Aoi-Sama!" "Yes Aoi-Senpai!" Her puppets both replied, the host of these two looked down, "Please forgive me Captain." She shrugged and followed her new captain into the room, sitting down she whispered to her puppets, obviously bargaining with them to be nicer and more quite. After several promises she moved her hands away and returned with them empty. It took a lot of begging to let them allow her some free time. But she needed to make a better impression than she had been.

"Anyway. I'm honored to be here and serving under you! Please excuse any rudeness I just caused." She looked at her captain, smaller than her, and seemingly younger too, but that meant little in this world.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Vices and Venuses  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vices and Venuses    Vices and Venuses  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 11:08 pm

Aoi just grinned at the two titles given by the puppets, accepting those as well if the woman wanted. It was kind of weird, but she didn't care. There were weirder in her squad, including herself and if she could do the work... Well what else mattered?

Waiting for Ko to finish up her discussion, Aoi stood by her desk for a few moments and examined some of the paperwork left there.

"Nope, no forgiveness needed. It was kind of fun really and an honor to meet you and your friends! Do your puppets have names?" Aoi just sat up on the edge of her desk, legs kicking lightly as she watched the woman with eyes much more intense than before. "I'd like to get to know you a bit more before we work together, so I'll ask you some questions like this. They might be a bit personal though! What made you take up this position and why? And how did you come by your puppets? Simple stuff like that."

Aaah a new lieutenant~ It'd be so nice to have someone to help with the wooork.
Back to top Go down
GracefulCute

GracefulCute

Vices and Venuses  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vices and Venuses    Vices and Venuses  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 6:56 pm

Ko took a deep breath, It was like a job interview. Had she ever been to one of those? She had to have right? She wasn't sure but did job interviews make her nervous? Probably, That's why her tummy is turning right? Or maybe it was eating that rotten apple... but she had to... It was dying and it's purpose is to be ate. If it stayed there and rot it would be sad right?

Ko spoke, "I joined because there are people I want to protect..." She thought about those children. "I may look and be a ditz but, I would fight until I died to protect them. I came here to become a better protector and a better person."

She sighed, was that true? She always questioned herself. Part of her joined just because she was asked to, maybe that was all to her drive? "I have many names for my puppets I guess... I use to be always alone... so I started talking to the only person around I guess."

She shrugged.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Vices and Venuses  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vices and Venuses    Vices and Venuses  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 3:51 am

"Mmm I see Lieutenant." Aoi nodded thoughtfully though she really sort of only saw. She wanted to protect others so she went into the vanguards? Weren't they just... fight fight first? In a way that was protecting... Maybe it'd help to get more insight. "Who are you protecting? Why? I don't know if that's gonna help you here... You'll learn how to fight better, fight dirty. How to win and win enough to keep fighting. That's really what we do here. We're the first in, we are the first fighters to go in an handle fighting situations."

"If you think it'll help you, feel free to stay on. I'll give you lots of work outs, haha. I don't know if it'll help you with being a better person either... But I guess new experiences and all that!" Waving her hands up though, she realized that it might put off her new helper and she panicked slightly. "Ah ah! But I mean stay! Definitely stay. I need a Lieutenant to handle more of the work so even if you aren't a perfect fit its fine to stay and work."

Calming herself after only a moment, she grinned quite nicely as she listened to Ko before pausing. Tilting her head at the comment about the puppets, Aoi blinked in curiosity. "I guess that makes sense then. Puppets seem like a nice way to communicate. Mm sometimes they might get hurt though in fights so please be careful."
Back to top Go down
GracefulCute

GracefulCute

Vices and Venuses  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vices and Venuses    Vices and Venuses  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 6:40 pm

Ko nodded, "I will be alright Miss Captain. I want to be able to do more than shield those children." She explained that she had played mother to many children in the real world whom had passed away. However due to a Hollow attack she lost a few and wasn't strong enough to fight it. Afterwards she was met by a shinigami who wanted to send them some place and tried to fight that person and lost. Afterwards she decided to get stronger and become more dependable.

"So that's why I want to be strong... and my puppets... They are different when I fight." She shrugged. "I must admit I also came here to learn to control my inner demons. When I unleash my Shikai, I become someone else. I don't know if I want to be more like her or I want to control her more."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Vices and Venuses  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vices and Venuses    Vices and Venuses  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2015 11:29 am

"Hah! Thats really good then, uwaaa I'm excited. I really think you'll do good here then! I can teach you all kinds of things, things to keep yourself safe especially. Since if you can keep yourself alive, you can keep others~ Plus be a big enough pain and you'll draw all aggression towards you instead of the ones you want to keep safe." Aoi winked as she got a bit of an explanation, accepting it since Ko had been so sincere in her words. Well if she wanted to do more, her Captain would definitely teach her all sorts of fun things!

As long as her puppets were safe and not a problem, Aoi didn't care one bit and gave a sharp nod before listening to the next bit of words. A vivid red eyebrow raised up as she whistled softly, crossing her arms and thinking for a moment. "You came to sorta the right place then~ I know quite a bit about inner demons, hehehe. What you are like in shikai then versus now?"

Best to start with the finding out what she was like before she tried to help her decide what was better...
Back to top Go down
GracefulCute

GracefulCute

Vices and Venuses  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vices and Venuses    Vices and Venuses  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 5:37 pm

Ko twiddled her thumbs a bit, "Well... It's kind of like, I stop really being me, I become one with Lilith." She looked at her weapon, the small dagger attached to her arm under her robes. "When we are one, I have been told I act and fight like someone called The Whore of Babylon... which was my nickname at the academy actually..." She felt Lilith speaking in her mind, her expression changed to one unlike what she had shown before, instead of a soft expression it was cold and cruel, "What this dumb ass is trying to say is that without me she's nothing. She can hide behind her toys and puppets but when she has to fight she drops da act and enjoys makin' dem bleed and suffer, it makes her aroused to the point of-"

Ko looked down and gripped her hands, "I'm sorry... I always have better control of her when I have my puppets out. But they can be distracting too. They thought it might have been a hollow or something at first, but apparently my brain is like this and it's effected my inner self to the point where my split personality has morphed into my Zanpakutou."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Vices and Venuses  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vices and Venuses    Vices and Venuses  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 1:17 am

"Ooooh boy. That sounds quite fun. I dunno what the whore of babylon is, but she sounds interesting. I think, I mean the whore part does. Whats Babylon then...?" Aoi pondered that for a moment, nodding sagely as she took it in. Whatever was bothering her new Lieutenant was something important and something regarding some sort of school nickname and stuff. As her face changed, the Captain merely blinked and smiled before nodding.

It seemed that was her Zanpakuto, but really no eye color changes meant that it wasn't a Vizard problem. Those weren't really known too much, despite being somewhat accepted. It was still rather secretive, so Aoi wondered what was up with her Lieutenant to cause such a thing...

"There there, don't apologize Ko. Sounds like you don't want that at all do you? I don't really see how its bad at all though." Reaching out, she patted Ko's head softly and tried to be all...understanding. "Whatever you want to work on here, we'll work on. I'm probably a bit more like your Zanpakuto though, so just a warning... I might not be much help to you on controlling her, but we can start learning how to do all that without her so you don't need to use her to fight."
Back to top Go down
GracefulCute

GracefulCute

Vices and Venuses  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vices and Venuses    Vices and Venuses  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 2:50 pm

Ko nodded, "Well that's good. I don't think she can go away. But I wish she was nicer to me sometimes you know. Once I woke up chained to a goat, She still won't tell me why!" She sighed, probably shouldn't have told her new boss that. She questioned, "You seem so nice. I couldn't imagine you being much like her." She knew that looks could be deciving yet still said it.

Maybe she just sought small conversation, "I'm really good at writing!" She said out loud with no reason.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Vices and Venuses  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vices and Venuses    Vices and Venuses  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2015 7:08 pm

(OOC: I SWORE I POSTED OKAY. I really did and just WHERE DID MY POST GOOO. Maybe I wrote it up, went to post and shut things down or something... WEEEEH.)

"Chained to a goat?! That sounds like the best story." Aoi laughed hard, wondering what kind of situation ended with being chained to a goat... Her large imagination filled that in though, finding tons of things that could have potentially happened. None that Ko might like though.

Confused though, Aoi just blinked and looked up as a finger went to her lips. "Mmm, I guess its just part of me? I dunno that I come off as nice, but that stuff doesn't really effect me. I like stabbing and slicing, I love blood and hurting others when given the orders to... Its just all parts of me really, so I guess I can be nice too? Thank you for calling me nice Ko!"

She smiled sweetly and without guile at her new lieutenant, nodding before commenting on the second thing she blurted out. "What kinds of things do you write then? My sweetheart is a human world writer!"
Back to top Go down
GracefulCute

GracefulCute

Vices and Venuses  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vices and Venuses    Vices and Venuses  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 5:03 pm

Ko smiled and nodded, "Well I nothing really good." She said as she fumbled with her hands, "I wrote a few children books way back when but it's not like I got them published or anything." She looked over at some random things as she continued, "I use to read them to the kids before I came here, they seemed to like it, but I think they were just humoring me probably." She laughed lightly thinking back to those days.

"So you have a sweetheart? Is that a private thing? Are they still alive?" She asked not sure if that question was rude or not.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Vices and Venuses  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vices and Venuses    Vices and Venuses  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vices and Venuses
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: Soul Society :: Seireitei :: Division Eleven-
Jump to: