(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Septimo to Tricera I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Septimo to Tricera I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Septimo to Tricera I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Septimo to Tricera I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Septimo to Tricera I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Septimo to Tricera I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Septimo to Tricera I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Septimo to Tricera I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Septimo to Tricera I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Septimo to Tricera

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Septimo to Tricera Empty
PostSubject: Septimo to Tricera   Septimo to Tricera I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 5:14 pm

Luca made his way silently down the halls of the tower, the meeting room his destination. He'd been summoned by the Corona, but had not been given too many details; the details mattered not, as it was a call from his superior so he would answer.

He had recently finished his work, so there was nothing to rush or concern himself over, and before being summoned he'd really just been doing some organization about his chambers.

Reaching the doors to the meeting hall, he stepped inside; out of common courtesy he offered a small bow once the doors had shut behind him.

"There is business you'd like to discuss?"
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Septimo to Tricera Empty
PostSubject: Re: Septimo to Tricera   Septimo to Tricera I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 6:55 pm

Saraiyu lounged in her chair, awaiting her newest arrival for the work to be done. Luca it seemed was the next to show up and she nodded to him as he bowed. "Yes, come over here. I have some papers you need to look over for new lands. You can build as you wish on them and I will supply thralls for that work. On top of this you will have some minor work controlling the area... But that is something you can handle I presume?"

News of his promotion could come in a moment. There was no reason for her to just drop it while he was near the door.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Septimo to Tricera Empty
PostSubject: Re: Septimo to Tricera   Septimo to Tricera I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 8:02 pm

Luca did as asked, making his way over to Sairayu where she sat, seating himself in one of the free chairs as she began to explain what she'd called him here for. Papers and such for...new lands? He gave a small nod to that.

"Alright." He answered; "I believe that won't be a problem."

From what she explained so far, it seemed easy enough of a job to manage, if he needed anything else built he would see to it that it was.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Septimo to Tricera Empty
PostSubject: Re: Septimo to Tricera   Septimo to Tricera I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 8:37 pm

Tossing the papers to Luca, Saraiyu yawned and gave him time to glance over them briefly. "Good, I don't mind sharing my tower but you are all rather adult it seems now. And happy. You should all leave the nest now... Though the baths are always open."

The Queen then steepled her fingers together and leaned forward, blinking striated eyed at Luca and smiling. "And of course with this news and boot kicking out of the door comes a promotion. You will be my new Tricera. Congratulations."

He was so quiet, but he hadn't been making mopey bubbles. She had taken that as a good sign.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Septimo to Tricera Empty
PostSubject: Re: Septimo to Tricera   Septimo to Tricera I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 8:49 pm

Luca gave another small nod in response to Saraiyu's words, agreeing with her; it made sense, and while things were running smoothly in his own chambers here he had begun thinking it would be more suitable for him to have his own land, though the wish had not been strong enough to request.

Now it seemed he would not need to worry about it.

With this news brought... Promotion?

He was to become the new Tricera? It was a bit of a surprise, such a jump in number, and the very slight widening of his eyes showed that for a short moment before he once again composed himself.

"I see, you have my thanks." He answered; "I will be sure not to disappoint."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Septimo to Tricera Empty
PostSubject: Re: Septimo to Tricera   Septimo to Tricera I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 10:41 pm

Luca accepted it? Good. He really didn't have much of a choice... Her tower was becoming crowded... It wasn't as if she couldn't make similar baths in his lands as well. "Welcome. I truly hope you don't, Tricera. Now..."

Just three Espada had run her ragged... Or soon to be three espada... Elly needed her new number and promotion as well. And Lands... So much work to be done and she was in dire need of relaxing baths. Maybe she should visit Steinn?

"Let me change your tattoo before you leave, I still have to greet the new Segunda and speak with her..." Sarai yawned and waved Luca over to her, knowing he'd have to stand and undo his pants a bit for his number. Also lift his shirt. She didn't care, she was tired and wanted a nap now that the excitement had faded.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Septimo to Tricera Empty
PostSubject: Re: Septimo to Tricera   Septimo to Tricera I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 10:48 pm

Luca nodded, standing as Sarai mentioned she would need to change his tattoo now; it wasn't a problem, he held no qualms with this just like he had the first time she'd given him his number.

Once his clothing was undone as much as it needed to be, his shirt lifted, and pants slightly undone, he removed his hands and held them away from the area. He knew what to expect, that burning sensation...but again, it was fine.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Septimo to Tricera Empty
PostSubject: Re: Septimo to Tricera   Septimo to Tricera I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 10:52 pm

Sarai waited patiently for the man to undress enough, eyed scanning papers for the next Espada's talk before she looked over once the clothes shuffling stopped.

Her hand reached out, burning a bit more than before as she removed first the seven and replaced it with a three now. Pulling her hand away from his skin, she leaned in to admire her handywork before nodded and grinning. "All done. Take good care of that number, I'd hate to have to replace you like I have the others... Ah! Shinya is the new Primera, and Esmerelda my Segunda. Following you I have no one, but then there is Abelinda as my Quinto now. Elly will be taking the Noveno position now. For your information."

She gave him a nod that was half dismissal and half approving before turning back to her paperwork.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Septimo to Tricera Empty
PostSubject: Re: Septimo to Tricera   Septimo to Tricera I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 11:29 pm

Luca's eye twitched as a sign of pain towards the burning sensation, it being more intense than before, but it was nothing he couldn't handle. It could burn much worse, after all. He remained still until Sarai pulled her hand back and looked over what she'd just done, going about fixing his clothing as she began talking.

Shinya was the new Primera, Esmerelda the Segunda... and after that him...

The numbers were certainly shifted, as she'd claimed.

He returned her nod with one of his own, seeing her wave as a dismissal; "I see... Again, I will be sure not to disappoint; I'll be sure no replacement is needed... Until next time then."

Giving another polite bow, he turned and headed towards the doors; the Corona was busy, and it was clear their business was complete and it was time for him to take his leave so she could finish up with the promotions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Septimo to Tricera Empty
PostSubject: Re: Septimo to Tricera   Septimo to Tricera I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Septimo to Tricera
Page 1 of 1