(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Debauchery and Mayhem I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Debauchery and Mayhem I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Debauchery and Mayhem I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Debauchery and Mayhem I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Debauchery and Mayhem I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Debauchery and Mayhem I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Debauchery and Mayhem I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Debauchery and Mayhem I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Debauchery and Mayhem I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Debauchery and Mayhem

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dagon

Dagon

Debauchery and Mayhem Empty
PostSubject: Debauchery and Mayhem   Debauchery and Mayhem I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 2:49 pm

There was no rush to return back to HQ so Adam took his time taking in the city getting used to the life that he had missed so much. He was wandering the streets when she appeared.
Back to top Go down
Kanu

Kanu

PostSubject: Re: Debauchery and Mayhem   Debauchery and Mayhem I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 12:20 am

Filthy criminals, EVERYWHERE. The city must be cleaned by any means. Quincies, humans, hollows any and all lawbreakers will kneel before justice. Des was on her monthly crime sweep when she was in the process of making an arrest when she made eye contact with a genetleman. He seemed unlawful.

"YOU THERE! HALT!"
Back to top Go down
Dagon

Dagon

PostSubject: Re: Debauchery and Mayhem   Debauchery and Mayhem I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2015 12:28 pm

"Who..." Adam halted as he was told and looked upon the strange person.

"Are You?" Adam finished. She had an unusually strong presence which worried him
Back to top Go down
Kanu

Kanu

PostSubject: Re: Debauchery and Mayhem   Debauchery and Mayhem I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2015 1:11 am

Des had to lie, I mean technically the human world was beyond her jurisdiction but law has no jurisdiction. "I AM AN OFFICER OF THE LAW, SIR. PLEASE PUT YOUR HANDS UP!"
Back to top Go down
Dagon

Dagon

PostSubject: Re: Debauchery and Mayhem   Debauchery and Mayhem I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2015 10:19 am

Adam, now indignant. "I KNOW EVERY OFFICER IN THIS CITY, YOU LOOK NOTHING LIKE ONE"

To further prove a point he crossed his hands on his chest and tapped his foot impatiently
Back to top Go down
Kanu

Kanu

PostSubject: Re: Debauchery and Mayhem   Debauchery and Mayhem I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2015 11:47 pm

"ARE YOU QUESTIONING THE GOD DAMN LAW? I AM THE LAW. LET ME SEE YOUR ID" Des was called out on her lie so the best course of action was to get angry. Des walked over with her hand extended.
Back to top Go down
Dagon

Dagon

PostSubject: Re: Debauchery and Mayhem   Debauchery and Mayhem I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2015 8:26 am

Adam stared blankly at the so called officer. He ran a multi billion dollar company in a city built by his father. He was on the Top 10 richest men in the world. "Have you been living under a rock? My name is Adam Dumont."

He walked over and grabbed a magazine from a nearby vendor, turned it to a page regarding power and influence that he had done an interview for and tossed it at Des.

"Satisfied... Officer" Adam said the final word dripping with sarcasm
Back to top Go down
Kanu

Kanu

PostSubject: Re: Debauchery and Mayhem   Debauchery and Mayhem I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2015 3:33 pm

Fuck, Des was certainly not expecting this. Way too deep at this point to back out at this point. If she just killed this man in the name of justice there would certainly be an uproar. "I am satisfied, I do not like your attitude though Mr. Dumont. I am the law and I'm just doing my job keeping criminals in check." Des said trying to keep up this farce.
Back to top Go down
Dagon

Dagon

PostSubject: Re: Debauchery and Mayhem   Debauchery and Mayhem I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 12:44 pm

(Question: Is Des masking her spiritual power at all?)
Back to top Go down
Kanu

Kanu

PostSubject: Re: Debauchery and Mayhem   Debauchery and Mayhem I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 11:53 pm

If she was smart, yes. Since she is des, that thought hasn't crossed her mind so no.
Back to top Go down
Dagon

Dagon

PostSubject: Re: Debauchery and Mayhem   Debauchery and Mayhem I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2015 8:49 pm

"I think its time you stop playing games officer, you have a rare reiatsu that rivals my own and somebody of that level of power is unlikely to be some kind of officer of the law so lets just drop the act and tell me who the hell you are." Adam said seething.
Back to top Go down
Kanu

Kanu

PostSubject: Re: Debauchery and Mayhem   Debauchery and Mayhem I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2015 4:27 am

Des threw her hands up lazily in an act of surrender. "Awww, you got me. I guess you're a bit mad but who was I assume to that you can read powerlevel. AAAANd technically, I am an officer of the law. It just may not be in this realm."
Back to top Go down
Dagon

Dagon

PostSubject: Re: Debauchery and Mayhem   Debauchery and Mayhem I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2015 8:14 pm

Adam almost deigned to not ask but the urge was too string not to. "And what organization, pray tell, is that?"
Back to top Go down
Kanu

Kanu

PostSubject: Re: Debauchery and Mayhem   Debauchery and Mayhem I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2015 1:37 am

"Might be hard to believe, but I am a shinigami. Des Inkosi, captain of the 8th division precisely." Des said with a formal bow.
Back to top Go down
Dagon

Dagon

PostSubject: Re: Debauchery and Mayhem   Debauchery and Mayhem I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2015 9:39 pm

Adam closed his eyes. She was a Captain? One of the elite members of Soul Society? They really will let anyone join their ranks huh? That is if they were strong enough.

"My name I've already informed you and I am, if you haven't figured it out by my spiritual signal, a Quincy." He paused to let that sink in for a moment. Quincys tended to keep to the sjadows, it was unlikely she met many if any. But it is a small world.

"Would you like to join me for lunch?"
Back to top Go down
Kanu

Kanu

PostSubject: Re: Debauchery and Mayhem   Debauchery and Mayhem I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2015 3:58 am

Des had heard about Quincy in passing from academy days but this is the first time she's ever had a non hostile meet up with one. To her surprise, she was being propositioned for lunch, by a rich quincy at that. "Sure, never had lunch with a quincy before." Des said eagerly.
Back to top Go down
Dagon

Dagon

PostSubject: Re: Debauchery and Mayhem   Debauchery and Mayhem I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 1:10 am

Ooc: sorry about the delay. Been on vacation

"Well we Quincy are an auspicious lot bug I assure you we eat and drink just like everyone else." Adam said as he called for his limo to pick them up. He ushers her inside and gets in himself. He pours himself a shot of whisky and offers a drink to Des
Back to top Go down
Kanu

Kanu

PostSubject: Re: Debauchery and Mayhem   Debauchery and Mayhem I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 3:58 am

"Ooooh Fancy." Des thought to herself as she followed the quincy into the limo. Despite being told to never take candy from a stranger no one ever said anything about taking whisky from a quincy. "I definitely like quincies if they all give out drinks like you."
Back to top Go down
Dagon

Dagon

PostSubject: Re: Debauchery and Mayhem   Debauchery and Mayhem I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 9:23 pm

"Not all have my connections or wealth but most are a friendly sort if not a bit secluded. We aren't in the habit of entertaining others. Some feel we are a bit to centralized even then but it lends us strength." Adam said with a shrug. He looked outside and saw that there was traffic. They could have ran to the location faster but the car ride was the less conspicuous choice.

"So, tell me about yourself."
Back to top Go down
Kanu

Kanu

PostSubject: Re: Debauchery and Mayhem   Debauchery and Mayhem I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2015 7:41 am

Des downs the liquor in her glass in one gulp and let out a sigh as she mulled over the simple question. "Me? I don't know. I'm just someone from a large crime family who betrayed everyone and flippped over to the shinigami side and now I'm basically the police. A rather boring life to say the least." She said as she allowed herself to lea back in the seats.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Debauchery and Mayhem   Debauchery and Mayhem I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Debauchery and Mayhem
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Quincy Domain-
Jump to: