(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
The Nuevo Noveno. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
The Nuevo Noveno. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
The Nuevo Noveno. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
The Nuevo Noveno. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
The Nuevo Noveno. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
The Nuevo Noveno. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
The Nuevo Noveno. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
The Nuevo Noveno. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
The Nuevo Noveno. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The Nuevo Noveno.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shnaks

Shnaks

The Nuevo Noveno. Empty
PostSubject: The Nuevo Noveno.   The Nuevo Noveno. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2015 5:49 pm

Elly hummed softly to herself as she headed towards the Corona's office. She frowned briefly wondering what this was about... The message was awfully cryptic... But she could BE cryptic now and then. Crap, this better not be another lying lesson again. The last one had been a disaster. She crossed her arms self consciously as she approached the door. then again, she'd gotten to eat a LOT of cake that time....

She opened the door and stepped inside. "Hello? Corona?" This seemed official, so she'd call her by her title. Elly had come to think of her as just 'mom', but she hadn't been raised as a royal. She had a more than healthy respect for not belittling Saraiyu's status by forgoing formalities when necessary.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

The Nuevo Noveno. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Nuevo Noveno.   The Nuevo Noveno. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2015 12:29 pm

Saraiyu sat in her throne, looking a tiny bit weary after all those meetings and shuffling things around. She glanced up as Elly walked in, before blinking and pulling a small lever to her side.

A veritable mountain of confetti showered the woman, before a banner fell from the ceiling, proclaiming CONGRATS! in large, multicolored obnoxious letters. Pulling a noisemaker from somewhere, Sarai blew on it half enthusiastically. "Congratulations Elly."

What she was congratulating her for was not said yet.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

The Nuevo Noveno. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Nuevo Noveno.   The Nuevo Noveno. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2015 2:03 pm

Elly barely had time to react to the wall of confetti with a "WAH!" before it landed with a WHUMP. Not a noise you would traditionally assign to confetti. It actually might have been damaging to a normal human. There was silence for a moment before rustling. Soon, there was disturbance at the top...

And a pair of kitty ears, attached to the brim of a hood poked out with a curious little noise. "Hm? Hm?" It looked left and right and began milling about in the confetti, trying to find the edges. "Ah! Wh.. Where.." Eventually two hands also sprung up above the top of the confetti mound, pushing down at it until Elly managed to dig at least her head and shoulders out.

"Wh...What are the congratulations for?" She asked, too bewildered to be excited.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

The Nuevo Noveno. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Nuevo Noveno.   The Nuevo Noveno. I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 12:28 pm

Sarai watched with much amusement, holding her sides and keeping her laughter to a quiet murmur as the kitty ears popped up. She failed to hold it in though as the ears searched around and failed to find the exit to the veritable mountain of confetti that had been dropped on the arrancar. Obviously it might have killed a lesser being, but Sarai was quite unconcerned with her Daughter's safety. She was powerful enough to withstand that much.

Standing, she moved closer to the mountain as a twinge of worry wormed its way inside. She'd not thought about suffocation though, so that was definitely something even arrancar had to worry about at times.

As Elly popped out fully though, Sarai put on an unconcerned face and peered at her bracelets, adjusting them and hiding her relief. "Well you see, you are now the Noveno. I am preparing lands for your succession and control, which you will rule in my name with your... consort."

Unsure of what title to give Birgitte, the Corona settled for the simplest one. As an Espada, she had much rank and thus could afford such titles for her dearest. Even the most surprising of dearests.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

The Nuevo Noveno. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Nuevo Noveno.   The Nuevo Noveno. I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2015 11:01 pm

Elly, wholly unaware that Sarai had been worried, continued trying to push herself to the top of the confetti pile. She also proceeded to fail at this, mostly just pushing confetti, raising up a moment only to sink. She tried kicking at the confetti beneath her but she just sort of sank a little.

So she wound up with just her arms and shoulders above the top, as if she were floating in the water and listened comfortably. "Th...The Noveno? You're making me an Espada? R-Really?" She looked around as if there'd be someone else. But.. She.. She just got beaten up by Confetti.... But she knew better than to play modest with Sarai... And she knew Sarai didn't play favorites with official matters.

She quickly sunk underneath the confetti only for, a moment later, the majority of it to blow away, leaving a clearing in the floor... It also.. coated the rest of the room in confetti.

Also Sarai.

"Er.. S-Sorry..." she said before quickly kneeling. "I will clean the confetti up... Um.. If... If you think I'm ready for that though... I'm honored." She looked down, unsure what to think... also trying not to laugh at confetti coated mom.. also trying not to blush at words like 'consort'.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

The Nuevo Noveno. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Nuevo Noveno.   The Nuevo Noveno. I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2015 4:27 pm

Was the confetti mountain such a harsh and awful taskmaster? Elly's troubles began to cause Sarai no end of amusement. "Yes, I am. If I wasn't, I woul-Oomph!"

Hit by the blast of confetti unexpected, Sarai's hands froze in mid wave as she was covered in it. As was the rest of the room and she spit out a few choice pieces with a grimace.

Why had she put minute amounts of glitter in there too? Sarai brushed her face off, trying to keep a stoic expression worthy of such news on her face but her lips twitched. Glitter and confetti everywhere... Well this meeting room was now useless for other important things for a bit. "I think you are truly ready, Elly. You can stand now, no need to worry about cleaning it. It'll take a good scrubbing and the thralls will just have to stand being glittered covered for days now."

She took no notice of the apology it seemed, intending to pretend she was not now glitter and confetti covered in the most undignified manner.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

The Nuevo Noveno. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Nuevo Noveno.   The Nuevo Noveno. I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2015 7:13 pm

Elly stared, unblinking at confetti/glitter coated momcorona. Must not laugh... Must not... she'll either get mad or affectionately mad. One is scary, the other involves mama headlocks or something. Both must be avoided. "Y-Yes! I... I am so happy!" She smiled, close enough to laughing that she could hold the rest in.

"A...And I'm glad you won't have to clean it. I forgot about the thralls in all the excitement... and confetti..." She looked down at the confetti which had settled in sort of a shin high layer across the floor. "S-So what do I do? Do I have to do anything, is there a ceremony, or am I just Espada 9 now?" She was excited, but really hoped there wasn't a lot of like... official hoops to jump through... Ceremonies could be so boring..
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

The Nuevo Noveno. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Nuevo Noveno.   The Nuevo Noveno. I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 5:47 pm

Dusting off the confetti, but not much more than a bit of the glitter, Sarai finally allowed a proud smile out as Elly held in her laughter. She seemed so happy, that was... that was good to see... "I see, I am glad then dear."

A small part of her had been worried Elly would reject this and wish to stay here, a small part of her had hoped that would happen... She had ignored both and instead nodded rather regally, despite the glitterfest that was her body right now. Stepping forward, she held out her arms for a hug and a smile.

"No, I just give you a tattoo and then you will be my Espada. You will get to choose some lands to build a home on and rule from, but there is quite a bit of work involved after."

Though that consort of hers seemed to know how to run a lot of things, so it was highly possible she could help her get accustomed to such work... Or handle it for Elly until she could or wanted. "I have moved around the numbers a bit as well, Shinya is now my Primera and Esmer my segunda. Luca is Tricera, I have left the Quatro open for now... Abelinda is the Quinto and the rest follow as usual."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

The Nuevo Noveno. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Nuevo Noveno.   The Nuevo Noveno. I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2015 12:16 am

Elly stood, almost achingly still, being as utterly serious about this as possible. Her feet were just starting to shift uncomfortably of their own accord when Sarai held her arms out for a hug. She accepted by leaping full force at Sarai and hugging her tightly, hanging for a moment from the taller Espada. After a second, she let go, sinking back to her shins in the confetti and scooting back.

"Hm... Shinya.. and that other one, Luca too. They both live here, don't they? I mean..." She twisted her mouth into a little frown. "Am I allowed to take that route and stay here? I know that taking lands is a huge, amazing step and that it helps the Espada out, but.. I mean.." She looked away for a second, feeling entirely too many feels at this moment. "I... don't LIKE the idea of moving away from you..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

The Nuevo Noveno. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Nuevo Noveno.   The Nuevo Noveno. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 11:27 pm

Expecting such a response, Sarai braced her legs as the rather powerful patented leaping hug of Elly's wrapped around her. Even though she was expecting it, she found herself giving a joyful laugh and returning it almost as strongly. She released Elly as if she'd never held her so tightly, though her smile was leagues softer than it had been before.

"They are moving as well, actually. I felt you all ready to leave, but... If you feel you aren't then I will not stop you." Relief crossed her features, almost too quick to be noticed but Elly knew Sarai well enough that if she was looking it was possible for her to see.

Reaching up with minor hesitance, she patted the young looking woman's head and turned away. Her other hand went up to her mouth as she feigned a cough. "I can just add more and more rooms for now to your holdings here. And give you fraccions to take care of, to ease you into things."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

The Nuevo Noveno. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Nuevo Noveno.   The Nuevo Noveno. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2015 2:01 pm

Good old mom. Always prepared for tackle hugs. She hadn't exactly been the tackle hug sort of person when she was a human, but she was entirely positive any tackle hugs would have resulted in falling over. Hell, they still did now. Elly glanced up at Sarai when the hug finally ended. She could have noticed the look on Sarai's face but honestly, she could hear it in her voice before that.

She tilted her head when Sarai turned from her to cough. The feeling was bittersweet. They'd only just formed their little family a few years ago and now it was time to move on? She walked up to Sarai and gave her a firm hug from behind. "I have thousands of years to be an Espada. I've only had 6 to be your daughter. Moving out can wait for a few centuries."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

The Nuevo Noveno. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Nuevo Noveno.   The Nuevo Noveno. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2015 10:36 pm

Sarai had learned in the six years she'd had the girl here to be prepared at all times for tackle hugs, it wouldn't do for the Corona to fall under the onslaught of love from her child. It was...unbecoming. And embarrassing.

There was no reason for the Corona to be embarrassed to such a degree!

Such as right now as she was so easily read by the young woman! Sarai felt a minor, most minor, hint of heat seep into her cheeks as she felt Elly wrap her arms around her from behind. Her own arms lifted a bit so she could pat Elly's arm and hold her as best she could in return. "A-A few centuries sounds perfectly reasonable. I am sure you can stay in the Tower that long, or longer if you desire."

She tried to hide the joy that was seeping into her voice, but was failing and it showed as she minorly choked up a few times. "Y-You should go tell your lover and let her know the good news. I believe there will be cake and ice cream later... That is what you do for surprises yes? I just need a nap and we can celebrate together."

...Sarai may have looked this up in books and that thing in the human world, the fascinating internet. You celebrated things with cake and ice cream, much like Elly had taught her for birthdays.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

The Nuevo Noveno. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Nuevo Noveno.   The Nuevo Noveno. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2015 4:06 pm

Elly buried her face, keeping Sarai from seeing how surprised her expression was. Sarai.. was.. was she choking up? Elly pursed her lips, determined not to start crying. It was just... She squeezed Sarai tighter. She knew Sarai loved her. But when you had a somewhat aloof adoptive mother, well... You had to appreciate things like this for all they were worth.

She quietly shook her head. "Mmm. Hugging now. I can tell her in a bit." She said quietly. She didn't even have the focus to point out that surprises weren't supposed to be talked about. Just... Need to hug mom, now.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

The Nuevo Noveno. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Nuevo Noveno.   The Nuevo Noveno. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2015 9:16 am

Sarai wished she could pat Elly's head soothingly, but all she could do was stand here in her minor fluster attack at the blatant and full affection she was getting. Luckily Elly could not see her face as the tiny tint of red burned there as she was squeezed tighter. "All right Dearest. Take however long you need."

As if she was the one who needed this, not Sarai. She could not entirely let herself become a mess of love and fluff right now... Th-There was her dignity to think of!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Nuevo Noveno. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Nuevo Noveno.   The Nuevo Noveno. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Nuevo Noveno.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: Hueco Mundo :: Las Noches :: The Spiral Tower-
Jump to: