(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Saintly Territory - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Saintly Territory - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Saintly Territory - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Saintly Territory - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Saintly Territory - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Saintly Territory - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Saintly Territory - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Saintly Territory - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Saintly Territory - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Saintly Territory

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Saintly Territory - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saintly Territory   Saintly Territory - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 4:28 pm

"I-I...I mean every wor-!!? Mi...a!" Masaru had attempted to get more out, but as Mia brought her hands to his face in attempt of silencing him he was cut off some. H-He meant everything he said, though...she probably knew that or else she wouldn't be this flustered, but still-!

He could still get some words out, muffled, but he could manage a bit.

"I-I me...meant it all!" Mia had been...really kind to him, and of course she was pretty, and beautiful, and everything else he'd said!
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Saintly Territory   Saintly Territory - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 4:33 pm

Mia knew he meant it! Its why she was dying! Masaru was so cruel! And perfect and wonderful and made her blush and she loved him so much it hurt! However she needed him to stop. She needed the stopping right now!

His words were muffled but still audible enough and she gave a groan before pulling her hands away from his mouth and replacing it with her own. She needed to get him to stop! He...had no proof! She couldn't... couldn't deal with this!

Kissing him was her only option! She had just been herself... herself with him this whole time, there wasn't...anything special about her or that!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Saintly Territory   Saintly Territory - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 4:39 pm

!!

Masaru was somewhat taken off guard as she replaced her hands with her lips, a muffled sound coming up that sounded somewhat like her name as he attempted to question her. H-He couldn't say a thing like this! She...She probably knew that as well...

W-Was this really her last ditch effort at silencing him!?

"Oiiiiiiii....gh... Let me out of here damn it! You damn...uwugh..." The cry was loud, but weak...and it was followed with a light tapping that hardly had much sound to it at all against the closet door.

Rio was still trapped...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Saintly Territory   Saintly Territory - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 4:54 pm

Mia knew this would work! If not she had plan C and well Plan B was normally bad enough to ruin people so plan C was worse and she didn't want to enact it. He'd been whining her name and that was fine! He could whine it like that alll he wanted, she was keeping him quiet with her lips.

No way was she stopping at all because if she did, he would sp- huh?

What was that...? A voice...?

Mia pulled back from the kissing, confused for a moment before it hit her.

"Oh, I forgot he was still in the closet." Mia leaned back and tilted her head to turn and look at where the voice had come from, blinking as she stared towards the door tightly shut. That voice was distracting her from her previous fluster and panic as her blush faded.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Saintly Territory   Saintly Territory - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 4:58 pm

T-That voice-

"F-Forgot he was still in the closet!?" Masaru blurted out the moment he was able in shocked questioning. Th...That was Rio...in the closet, so he'd been in there the...the entire time!?

He'd heard...

"M-Mia..." Why wasn't he just...just a piece of candy again!? He would have figured he'd of annoyed Mia by the time he returned enough to warrant that! I-Instead the damn mod soul was stuck in the closet and had heard...

There was...quite the strong urge to pummel it into the wall...

Rio could hardly recognize Mia's voice as she finally took notice, the light of hope so dim already that he believed he was just hallucinating at this point...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Saintly Territory   Saintly Territory - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 5:04 pm

"I-I was reasonably distracted!" Mia defended, her face burning up as she turned away much like a dog or cat that had done something wrong and was trying to hide it. Either that or distance themselves from the problem...

She straightened back up, looking to the side and pouting as she poked too fingers together... Masaru seemed reasonably shocked... "I stuffed him in there after he annoyed me..."

That tone of voice spoken with her name had her cowering slightly, feeling bad for forgetting and not telling Masaru in the first place...

"F-Felt bad...I mean he is a dumbass and all but...just... he was all alone in candy form... just nothingness. I couldn't just put him back, he's... sentient." Unlike her gikon, Mia just looked to the side on Masaru's lap before attempting to crawl off of it...

"You should let him out..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Saintly Territory   Saintly Territory - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 5:19 pm

"H-He's more than just annoying, he's a pervert; f-for all we know he g...got off on hearing..." He was more than a dumbass, more than annoying, he was a legitimate pervert! "I-I don't care if he heard me, but with how he reacted to...to you earlier..."

Obvious Rio was taken by Mia...and he'd acted revolting right off the bat, using himself as a disguise in an attempt to bed her... Him having heard her like this....

Masaru still held on somewhat as she attempted to crawl off his lap, and instead moved to stand with her before shrugging off his haori and wrapping it around her. T-They'd just...so it was perfectly safe...

He also handed her his yukata to be extra safe, "I'll get him..."

Once he was sure Mia was properly covered he moved to grab one of their blankets to wrap around himself since he'd given Mia his clothes before heading over to the closet. Opening the door, he expected to see the damn gigai but...

....?

Masaru looked around, but while he was searching he heard a groan again and looked down to find...a-a doll...?

He wasn't sure if he'd heard correctly...that was, until it moved slightly. M-Mia had...in the doll...? Masaru blinked, and blinked again before reaching down, just as Rio looked up. His hand went over the doll's face, which due to that caused Rio to come to his senses and immediately begin squirming rather frantically.

"Oi! Oiii! Let me go, Shirakawa!"

"Absolutely not." Both Mia and himself were still in a state of undress for the most part, no way in hell was he releasing him.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Saintly Territory   Saintly Territory - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 5:38 pm

"I don't think so... I think I remember hearing something part of the way through and it was crying?" Mia murmured, memories of sobs and shrieks coming back to her. They pieced themselves together and she shrugged, not really caring too much over the mod soul's feelings in that aspect. Whether the mod soul wanted her or not...

"I don't think he enjoyed it at all. Considering you were the one doing it and not him... though honestly I'm sure any woman would do for him." Waving her hand dismissively towards the poor thing's feelings, she treated it much like she would an out of control dog humping someone's leg.

However she did end up blushing again as Masaru lifted them both up, her efforts to remove herself from his lap ignored. Her feet hit the ground and she gave a soft giggle before a warmth enveloped her. His haori! Mia pulled it around her shoulders, smiling from ear to ear as she then accepted his yukata. He...really was keeping her safe from the mod soul it seemed and to humor Masaru, she slipped the yukata on before tying it closed.

It obviously didn't fit right at all, but her arms slipped through the haori sleeves as well as he dealt with getting a blanket on and heading to the closet. Obviously it was hanging off of her chest, the sleeves were far too long and both the yukata and haori drug on the floor. Hell the yukata drug enough to bare her legs more than a bit. She hadn't pulled her hair out and it bunched up under his Haori's collar, though she ignored that... The most important thing was on her lover.

However she was distracted by staring at Masaru in just a blanket. Di-stract-ing~ He...wasn't allowed to bend over... like that...ever...

Wait was Rio up now? Mia blinked and headed for the closet too, having been staring in her own little world for long enough to have missed most of the important stuff.

"Did you enjoy the show then Rio?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Saintly Territory   Saintly Territory - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 5:50 pm

"It should have been me dam-GHugh! O-Oi! Stop squeezing, stop fucking squeezing!" Rio began to struggle more, feeling Masaru tighten his grip around his plush face part way through his speaking.

Masaru wasn't tolerating any of Rio's talk, it seemed.

"For your sake it's best you keep your mouth shut." He warned, ignoring the doll's struggles in his hand.

He needed to get dressed, they both did...or at least get robes to prepare for their bath... They'd need to stick this thing somewhere though, did they have a safe-box or something they could lock?

Could just toss him back in the closet, but he'd hate to stink up their clothes with Rio's presence.

Whether Rio enjoyed the "show" at all was... Rio had still heard, and that was enough to leave the noble a bit pissy. Whenever they did those things it was something private between the two of them, not something for a pervert like Rio to overhear.

Plus, he could cause trouble if left to run around on his own, even in a form like this... All it took was word of mouth for some people...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Saintly Territory   Saintly Territory - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:19 am

"It won't be, ever, Rio." Mia just gave that wickedly evil smile, a sleeved hand coming up to her mouth as the white cloth hung over her fingers and continued down. Masaru's squeezing of the doll was enticing, though not entirely sexually anymore. She was sated for the moment and just enjoyed the sight of the perverted gikon being tortured in a way her father would, for once, approve of.

Her other sleeved hand held up, wishing to take the doll from Masaru. She was the one who'd done this, she should be the one to deal with the consequences of her actions... Mia was sure the doll would be a pain, but leaving him in the dark and utter abyss of nothingness hurt her heart. "Though... We need to do something about him Masa. Do you want to be candy again Rio or can we even trust you to run around?"

It was obvious she was positive she couldn't trust him, but was giving him a chance to be good...

She expected the worst.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Saintly Territory   Saintly Territory - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:32 am

Mia's answer just caused pissy noises to escape Rio further as he struggled in Masaru's grasp, attempting to escape this death grip and gain his sight back. If he could just get out, get out of this damn room and run somewhere else-!

Masaru was waiting on Rio's answer to Mia's second question, though he held no belief Rio would behave himself whatsoever, and even if he said he would...Masaru would bet the family's fortune with confidence that he was lying.

If the mod soul wasn't going to hit on Mia he'd likely go and see the maids, or even attempt to escape the mansion and cause mass mayhem...despite the plush body.

"We really need to go and get washed up... Perhaps Shizue could watch him-"

"No! No, absolutely not, damn it! Don't leave me to that woman! She'll lynch me from the fucking ceiling!" Rio only began to struggle even more...

"Anything that would cause her to do that would be rightfully deserved, I would think." Masaru answered before looking to Mia, "Since he didn't answer you... I think that's an answer in and of itself...honestly... What do you think, Mia?"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Saintly Territory   Saintly Territory - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:45 am

Eeeeh~ Her response was given nice noises and she gave an husky laugh, unable to help that evil amusement she got from torturing this awful mod soul.

They did need to wash up though and that was far more important, leaving him to Shizue would be best but Rio just reacted with a fierce and awfulness that made her give a moue of annoyance. Really now, Shizue was an amazing person...

So what could they do? Shizue would lynch him at times, which was appropriate and Mia didn't mind but putting that burden on the woman seemed unfair. And Masaru was right, there was her answer. He wouldn't listen at all, he really wouldn't and would get into trouble...

But could she consign him even so to the nothingness? Hmm... Wait...

"I think the triplets might like him, since he turned down Shizue's company. I'm sure the three of them could keep him occupied and busy~" Mia's voice took on that deliciously evil tone, teasing and playful in the worst way as she smiled behind the sleeve. "I'm positive they could scrounge up a cat harness too, to keep him in line."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Saintly Territory   Saintly Territory - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:53 am

"Aa, that sounds like a great idea, Mia!" Masaru agreed almost instantly, if Rio was so against spending some time with Shizue than the triplets would be the best other choice they had.

Rio was sure to enjoy their company~

Rio didn't like the way the two's tones were... He didn't like them at all and just continued to struggle after a brief moment of freezing in what seemed to be terror.

A cat harness!?

"Release me, damn it!"

"What was that? Take you to the triplets?" Masaru asked, and was answered with more pissy sounds from the mod soul.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Saintly Territory   Saintly Territory - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 7:11 am

Mia knew the triplets would love him and her smile just grew as Masaru readily agreed. Rio's demands and freaking just caused a giggle to escape her as she backed up, heading for the doorway. The Triplets were trustworthy, she could definitely count on them...

Smiling while she opened the door, as usual one of the triplets, Suou, appeared and bowed low as if summoned by magic. She gave him a nod as he straightened up and clapped her hands together. "Ah! There you are. Could you get a tiny cat harness and one of those retractable leashes? I have a small problem thing I'd love for you to take off of my Lord's hands for a bit. If you'd like, Shizue would find amusement from it too if you want to show her it."

If anything or anyone deserved amusement from the mod soul... it was Shizue. If Masaru wished to bring Rio over to hand him over to the man, that was his choice.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Saintly Territory   Saintly Territory - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 1:16 pm

Masaru's smile right now was for Mia only, Rio's presence and pervertedness he'd not denied being enough to get him angry. He watched as she headed for the door, following after her a few steps before she opened it to find one of the triplets already there.

They sure did work fast...almost like magic...

He went up to Mia and Suoh as she explained what was needed for Rio, and the mod soul continued to squirm in his hand in his sorry attempt at an escape before, at Mia's word, handed him over to the man.

Rio struggled, but he was sure to hand him off to Suoh to where his face was still blocked; "Thank you, and please...have whatever fun with him you'd like."

They could torture the damn thing for all he cared.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Saintly Territory   Saintly Territory - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 9:24 pm

Suou just looked between Mia, Lord Shirakawa and then down to the stuffed plushie that was oh so obviously held a certain way before giving a nod and firmly taking the thing. He definitely made sure there was no way for the plush to see out at all. "As you wish... We shall enjoy his company to the utmost, My Lord and Lady."

There was the tiniest little smirk on his lips, almost barely visible but there as the man then turned and headed off with the struggling plush held firmly and securely despite any struggles. A cat leash and harness? Perhaps it could be sewn on for easy use at any time...

While the gikongan was still inside of course, they had been warned about the thing from Shizue and had watched it attempt to bed Lady Shirakawa afterall. No mercy would be given.

Mia just smiled and waved, before turning and blinking at Masaru's state of undress... And then hopping up with a pleased laugh to try and kiss him, her arms slipping around his neck.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Saintly Territory   Saintly Territory - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 9:35 pm

Masaru gave a nod to Suoh as he accepted Rio, offering a smile now that the plush was out of his hands and into those who would show him justice for his actions. It also finally left Mia and himself alone without any perverted nuisance to bother them.

Unable to help it, a laugh of his own was given as Mia hopped up to him, his arms catching her as he felt her own wrap around his neck.

"Now we can get ready to bathe in peace." He noted, smiling down at Mia, his good and normal mood seemingly returning.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Saintly Territory   Saintly Territory - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 5:15 am

"We can~ That look in Suou's eyes meant bad things, I think he knew who Rio was." Mia giggled evilly while still smiling brightly, unable to keep her cruel amusement at the poor mod soul entirely from showing. She hung in Masaru's arms though and nodded as he continued on, it was time for a bath!

"My robe's on the bed, do you just want to wear your yukata there or get a special robe? I don't think I should go out like this at all..." Even if her voice turned pouty and made it obvious she wanted to. Wearing Masaru's clothes was fun, she felt all wanted and well loved like this. Just surrounded in his affections.

He could carry her over to the bed like this, even if it was awkward with that blanket around his waist. That laugh had been too cute when she'd held him, there was no way in hell she was going to let go for a few more moments.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Saintly Territory   Saintly Territory - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 1:12 pm

"That's good then, if they know about him then it leaves no room for possible guilt when it comes to punishing him." Masaru replied, giving another laugh of his own before turning to the bed as Mia spoke of where her robe is.

True... It wouldn't be good to go dressed like they were to the baths, they had an act to keep up. It was unfortunate, but...

"I'll put my yukata back on since it needs washing, and save the robe for after the bath." He said, stopping at the side of the bed where Mia's robe was.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Saintly Territory   Saintly Territory - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 9:26 pm

"None at all! Have no worries on that end. I don't think they'll be nice at all. I just wish he could learn, he's rather smart for a soul candy." Mia muttered softly, letting Masaru carry her over the bed.

She felt bad for that, but at the same time the gikongan had earned his punishments a thousand times over. Rio needed to learn... Though Masaru's next words made her pause for a moment and think.

"Mmmm... Wish I could just wear your haori, its really nice and large..." Mia pouted for a moment as she was set down, lifting up her hands and letting the sleeves of the white overcloak fall a bit before turning to the bed and her robe. There was a lump under it and she gave a grin as she reached for her robe without having stripped herself yet.

"Oh yes, earlier I found something really cute in the closet! Its yours isn't it Masa?" Tugging off the robe, she revealed the plush piggy from earlier now that she remembered its existence. It was still as cute as usual and she turned to smile up at Masaru, convinced it had been something precious to him and he'd be happy to see it.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Saintly Territory   Saintly Territory - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2015 8:03 pm

"He's smart for a soul candy, I'll agree with that, but...Rio is...Rio..." Masaru answered, shaking his head before giving a small shrug. Rio was Rio, his perverted nature couldn't be erased...and it was unlikely there would ever come a time where he'd learn.

Mia liked his haori, and that made him happy, causing a smile to return to his face; "I think the sleeves are a tiny bit long even on my arms, but it wasn't bothersome to me so I kept it as is, p-plus -- you look really nice in it as well..."

I-If they hadn't just...a bit before he knew this whole setting would be dangerous.

Hm? Masaru's eyes followed Mia as she mentioned she'd found something cute while reaching for her robe. Cute? In the closet? What could she have found in there that was cu-

!!!

At first, it seemed like he'd just been...startled by the sight of the pig plush Mia pulled out from under her robe to show him, though that startled look began to morph... Horror...

Horror was seen as Masaru's face began to redden in obvious embarrassment as he stumbled back, a sudden...yelp almost escaping him. T-T...T-That... That was... Mia had...

M-Mia had f-f-found...aa...a...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Saintly Territory   Saintly Territory - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:05 pm

"Well...sentience is um... I just don't think its um..." Mia tried to put it into words, why she felt bad about keeping it as a candy when it could clearly think... It just felt wrong to her, no matter how much of an annoying horndog it was. At least in plush form it wasn't able to cause too much trouble in that way... And no one would ever mistake him for Masaru now.

Masaru's sleeves were a tony bit long...? She's noticed that earlier actually... Her smile though grew flustered as he spoke about it, thinking over her own reactions to him in it and also his compliment was deadly! "Mhm... I like it too! You can do the sleeve thing like I do, I think I like that even more... A-Ah... I am glad I do too..."

She barely had time to get all flustered over that though as Masaru reacted in the oddest fashion. Instead of being happy or even shocked to see the piggy, he... was shocked and horrified?! What... why was his face turning red and was that a yelp?!

Mia's hands went out, dropping her robe to the floor in an attempt to catch Masaru in case he fell. Her voice worried and brows drawn she made to step closer to him. "Masa..? Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Saintly Territory   Saintly Territory - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 9:03 pm

T-Th...That...That...

Masaru could hardly focus on any of what Mia had said regarding Rio, not when she...not when she was holding... She'd found... Of all the things she could have possibly found in that closet it'd been...been...

It was a good thing Mia had reached out to him, because it seemed certain he would fall...in embarrassed horror.

Of...Of all things, she'd...

Th-This was... This was humiliating!

Masaru opened his mouth, but all that came out was another flustered yelp before...

He attempted to flee!

That was obviously the best course of action! He could totally run from his embarrassment! He could flee and hide from Mia finding something as embarrassing as a childhood plushie he'd made a damn cardboard box home for in the back of his closet!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Saintly Territory   Saintly Territory - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:00 am

The flummoxed woman stood there staring as Masaru had a mental breakdown. What... in the world?! Looking down at the piggy for a moment to double check for glowing red eyes or other signs of possession, she looked back up in time to see the man open his mouth and merely yelp.

...Yelped and than fled...

Mia stared for a few seconds longer, a low confused whine escaping her before instincts kicked in. Masaru shouldn't run! She'd just... Get him! Tearing after him, she attempted to diving tackle the man. "Ma-Sa-Ruuuu!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Saintly Territory   Saintly Territory - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 4:29 pm

Masaru attempted to flee, or...had attempted before Mia bolted after him and jumped him. H-He had to get away though, he couldn't face this! Put him in front of a thousand hollows, that he could face, but this!? No way!

He couldn't face this embarrassment...

Even as Mia jumped him, keeping him mostly in place he continued to try to squirm away. He couldn't face this! His face was burning, likely as red as it could be at this point. H-How had she even found that!? Well...likely easily, it was only in the back of the closet...but that was beside the point!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saintly Territory   Saintly Territory - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Saintly Territory
Page 8 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: Soul Society :: Seireitei :: Noble Residences-
Jump to: