(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Espada Job Descriptions I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Espada Job Descriptions I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Espada Job Descriptions I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Espada Job Descriptions I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Espada Job Descriptions I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Espada Job Descriptions I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Espada Job Descriptions I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Espada Job Descriptions I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Espada Job Descriptions I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Espada Job Descriptions

Go down 
+5
Shnaks
Emile
Kanu
Dagon
The ArchKitty
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Espada Job Descriptions Empty
PostSubject: Espada Job Descriptions   Espada Job Descriptions I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 5:52 pm

Each Espada and their followers/servants/Fraccions will have a general over all specialty, a job to be very blunt. Here is a list of open specialties and if anyone has any ideas or a job not listed but have an idea go ahead and post it here or contact me!

The only jobs I will have listed officially are those that are taken or ones like the Exequias Head which are kind of specific. If a job may overlap, like Torture and Policing, (which I have not given official job stuff) and they are both open feel free to combine them or such. The Ideas are there just for that.

Also if you want, you can add a description of what the job entails and how your Espada handles it! Some healers may be more mad scientist than others, while the information people may be more hands on or use spies within the ranks.

Head of the Espada
Corona: Saraiyu Sorainu

• The head of the Espada is always the Corona, and the Corona has ultimate command of the Espada. The job basically entails whatever each Corona wants when they take it, though those who don't watch their back or pay attention to their subordinates tend to lose the position before too long. Saraiyu generally is a hands off approach, letting everyone do their own damn jobs while she watches, keeping things in line and potentially running as smoothly as is possible with a bunch of almost psychopathic soul devouring monstrous humanoids.

As per this, she and her people generally handles smaller tasks that are not the coverage of the others and she keeps tabs on everything going on.

Human World Relations
Primera: Shinya

• Shinya, being in charge of human world relations mainly is there to keep strong arrancar in check and to keep them from causing undue trouble in the human world. But also he studies and reports on human culture and the changes in it, as well as overseeing the safe passage of hollows to Hueco Mundo when shinigami aren't around to slay them. Shinya also ensures that a measure of goodwill is put out towards the Shinigami and that they aren't attacked without reason.

SPIES
Segunda: Esmerelda

• The eyes and ears of Las Noches, the duty of Esmerelda and her subordinates is gathering information for the Espada. Utilizing whatever means necessary, subversion and stealth both, to discover sensitive information. While their job is primarily reconnaissance, of course sometimes when critical information is discovered, it calls for immediate action, or enemy security might make a clean exit impossible. Thus, while reconnaissance is the department's focus, all of their agents are required to know how to kill, even if they're not any good in a fight.

Healing
Tricera: Luca

• Luca, upon becoming an Espada, has taken the task of using his blood as a base for healing remedies and medicines, and works as a doctor of sorts for the arrancar of Los Noches; he uses his medical knowledge and potions of his own creation to assist with illnesses and injuries amongst the ranks.

Head of Arrancar Culinary Arts
Quatra: Bartholomew J Mason

• Due to their unique spiritual anatomy, Arrancar don’t actually require what humans call “food” in order to survive from day to day. The spiritual energy of Los Noches more than sustains them enough to have to worry about bringing in food from the mortal realm for other than small snacks or basic food for any non-Arrancar guests that are brought to it.

But not anymore! The once human (now Espada) Bartholomew J. Mason had a passion for cooking in his life, and has brought it on over to the afterlife with him. Saddened by the apathetic nature that real food has taken for his fellow Arrancar, Bart has brought it on himself to cook dishes of every sort that he can think of to show them all just how fantastic food can be! :D From cooking lessons to preparing grand feasts just for the hell of it, Bart is dead (heuheu) set on spicing up the taste buds of the residents of Los Noches so that they can enjoy it as well.

Head of the General Army
Quinto: Abelinda

• As the head of the general army Levi puts use her countless experience with war from the ages of sticks and stone to the current age to keep the hollows under the Espada's command a fearsome force. She employs a mixture of praise and fear to train her army well. Levi constantly praises the arrancars and some of the well behaved hollows which keeps morale high with her bubbly attitude and jokes but on the other hand mistakes are punished harshly by Abelinda. Deserters and doubters are exposed to her foul temper and are generally stamped out of existence in front of the other with little to no warning.

Exequias

Sexta: Xavos Sterngott

• As the leader of the Exequias, Xavos vigilantly and efficiently seeks out rebellion and treason within the realms of Las Noches and snuffs it out by the sword. Using his centuries of combat experience, the Espada is accustomed to taking down all sorts of would-be traitors in all different sizes. The Corona's rule is absolute, and it is his job to ensure that. Xavos is also tasked with being the first to deal with intruders, be it violently or not.

The Hueco Mundo Beautification Society!
Septimo:Yuzuki Shimizu

A Pamphlet Found In the Deserts:

Last edited by The ArchKitty on Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:35 am; edited 23 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dagon

Dagon

PostSubject: Re: Espada Job Descriptions   Espada Job Descriptions I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 10:11 pm

I'll take Monitoring Gargantas since it would kinda go with the overall theme of my character. Unless Kanu wants it >_>
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Espada Job Descriptions   Espada Job Descriptions I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 11:50 pm

Kanu has taken the Army! Sorry, the notifications thing I have been relying on isn't working >_>

So you are now Garganta Monitoring head~

Also if you would please, write up a bit about what you do and how you handle things. XD
Back to top Go down
Dagon

Dagon

PostSubject: Re: Espada Job Descriptions   Espada Job Descriptions I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 11:32 am

Do it here or in a separate topic?
Back to top Go down
Kanu

Kanu

PostSubject: Re: Espada Job Descriptions   Espada Job Descriptions I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 11:34 am

Head of the General Army:
As the head of the general army Levi puts use her countless experience with war from the ages of sticks and stone to the current age to keep the hollows under the Espada's command a fearsome force. She employs a mixture of praise and fear to train her army well. Levi constantly praises the arrancars and some of the well behaved hollows which keeps morale high with her bubbly attitude and jokes but on the other hand mistakes are punished harshly by Abelinda. Deserters and doubters are exposed to her foul temper and are generally stamped out of existence in front of the other with little to no warning.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Espada Job Descriptions   Espada Job Descriptions I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 5:14 pm

Here is fine, then I can just alter the list for you. I'll add a list in reg too of the jobs taken and a linnk to this topic so people can see what they need.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Espada Job Descriptions   Espada Job Descriptions I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 5:22 pm

Also if you want a cooler name for something, feel free to make one up <_< As long as its like... recognizable as your job. And Dagon, for reference, your color is normally determined by your Reiatsu. I just like color coding things is all. So whenever you get your stuff done, if you have a specific color you'd like that's vaguely similar to your reiatsu (doesn't have to be exact) gimme the code and that will be used as yours.
Back to top Go down
Dagon

Dagon

PostSubject: Re: Espada Job Descriptions   Espada Job Descriptions I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 3:11 pm

my color? As in what color my name appears on the board?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Espada Job Descriptions   Espada Job Descriptions I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 3:25 pm

Oh no, just in like the topics that list what do/who you are.
Back to top Go down
Dagon

Dagon

PostSubject: Re: Espada Job Descriptions   Espada Job Descriptions I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 4:08 pm

Oh I see. Also I decided the name will be Chief Head of Customs and Trans-Dimensional Travel

Does it sound pretentious enough? >__________>

I'm thinking it being a combination Border Control and Foreign Affairs
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Espada Job Descriptions   Espada Job Descriptions I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 4:15 pm

<_< I... am lost for words. But yes, that does follow the somewhat vague guidelines I set out so.

XD Well describe it a bit more please?
Back to top Go down
Dagon

Dagon

PostSubject: Re: Espada Job Descriptions   Espada Job Descriptions I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 4:35 pm

When the bad guys try to cross with contraband they get Cero'd... in the face. When a hollow illegally enters the human world they get cero'd... in the face. When a diplomat comes to talk to the Espada they get Cer-er I mean they get flowers... in the face.

Specific enough? <________________<
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Espada Job Descriptions   Espada Job Descriptions I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 4:39 pm

I suppose. >_>

If you would like to write it better that would be nice. But if not, it will go up and never be taken down ever <___<
Back to top Go down
Dagon

Dagon

PostSubject: Re: Espada Job Descriptions   Espada Job Descriptions I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 4:42 pm

<___________________< Don't Tempt Me
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Espada Job Descriptions   Espada Job Descriptions I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 4:45 pm

AND THUS IT IS DONE.
Back to top Go down
Dagon

Dagon

PostSubject: Re: Espada Job Descriptions   Espada Job Descriptions I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 4:46 pm

I SEE HOW IT IS. NAO YOU CAN'T BLAME ME WHEN I DISPENSE WITH THE FACE CEROS AND FLOWERS
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Espada Job Descriptions   Espada Job Descriptions I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 5:09 pm

I CAN TOO. You wrote it in the first place >>>
Back to top Go down
Dagon

Dagon

PostSubject: Re: Espada Job Descriptions   Espada Job Descriptions I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 5:17 pm

but you approved it :l
Back to top Go down
Dagon

Dagon

PostSubject: Re: Espada Job Descriptions   Espada Job Descriptions I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 11:49 pm

*ahem*

So this is more of the actual list of shit my department does. Also I changed the name a tad bit

Main Division: Department of Customs and Trans-Dimensional Affairs (DCTDA)

Chief Director - Dagon (insert last name here)
Head of Customs - (Insert name of Fraccion Here)
Head of Trans-Dimensional Affairs - (Insert other Fraccion Name Here)

Description: The main duties of this branch of government is divided neatly in 2. Customs is as it sounds, it monitors both immigration and emigration into Las Noches and other Dimensions. The idea is that valuable technology and contraband is not taken into the human world and left there and unauthorized entrances into the human world or beyond are monitored so that it does not become a problem for the Espada. Obviously one can't prevent every tom dick and jane hollow from entering but hey, that is what Shinigami are for. Mostly it acts as kind of a monitor for movement of powerful entities moving across planes.

Trans-Dimensional Affairs is similar although where as Customs typically deals with riffraff, the TDA is actually more on the diplomatic side. Think of them as the courtesy bureau for VIPs. They also tend to be the diplomats and the strong arm of the Customs department.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Espada Job Descriptions   Espada Job Descriptions I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 11:34 am

I added it in! XD
Back to top Go down
Emile

Emile

PostSubject: Re: Espada Job Descriptions   Espada Job Descriptions I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 9:43 pm

I'd like Steinn to be the Exequias :3
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Espada Job Descriptions   Espada Job Descriptions I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 5:23 pm

He shall be added in! Write up a small description if you would please XD
Back to top Go down
Emile

Emile

PostSubject: Re: Espada Job Descriptions   Espada Job Descriptions I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 5:34 pm

As Exequias, Steinn's job is to take care of rogue subordinates to the crown, generally via violent means. His tasks also include being the first on the scene for intruders, and keeping the tentative peace between his fellows.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Espada Job Descriptions   Espada Job Descriptions I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 6:16 pm

Okay so only one person has neglected their write up.

THEY WILL BE PUNISHED.

Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Espada Job Descriptions   Espada Job Descriptions I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 6:50 pm

>___> I AM DOING IMPORTANT STUFFS
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Espada Job Descriptions   Espada Job Descriptions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Espada Job Descriptions
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next