(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Profile Discussion Topic I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Profile Discussion Topic I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Profile Discussion Topic I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Profile Discussion Topic I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Profile Discussion Topic I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Profile Discussion Topic I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Profile Discussion Topic I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Profile Discussion Topic I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Profile Discussion Topic I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Profile Discussion Topic

Go down 
+5
Shnaks
The ArchKitty
Sunny
Bebo
Dagon
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dagon

Dagon

Profile Discussion Topic Empty
PostSubject: Profile Discussion Topic   Profile Discussion Topic I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 8:36 pm

I didn't see one so I figured I'd make my own. I just finished Dagon's Zanny so feel free to take a look at that. I do believe that it bares some extra consideration because of what I was aiming for.

Most Zanpaktos seem to be designed in terms of fighting abilities. For instance someone may have an Ice Zanny so it can freeze opponents or shoot snowflake shaped shurikens or create avalanches etc. but I went for a more Support based Zanpakto. All my abilities listed are either defensive (Dragon Ascending) or supportive based (Channel Power, The Gate and The Key, The Horror of Yog-Sothoth). The supportive based ones are designed not to give any power to Dagon in combat but to give power or weaken others.

In fighting the only thing he has is extra power in the form of Dragon Descending as a partial release but the trade off is the loss of his supportive powers.
Back to top Go down
Bebo

Bebo

PostSubject: Re: Profile Discussion Topic   Profile Discussion Topic I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 12:55 am

I'm too lazy to read all of it

Can you sum up each ability?
Back to top Go down
Sunny
Admin
Sunny

PostSubject: Re: Profile Discussion Topic   Profile Discussion Topic I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 11:26 am

tl;dr
Back to top Go down
https://withinmemories.rpg-board.net
Dagon

Dagon

PostSubject: Re: Profile Discussion Topic   Profile Discussion Topic I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 9:18 pm

Full Form- Giant tentacled beasty thing. It an fly but moves astoundingly slow. Plus he's big so it's hard to miss hitting him.

DD/Partial Form - The only combat move which allows Dagon to release part of his power. Grants him the strength of his release form plus a regen but he loses all other release abilities.

Channel Power - Provides stength to a group of CF or can increase any non-CF a full rank if they wish. The downside is this makes Dagon vulnerable to attack since the bulk of his power is going into others

DA - Regen, not like Ulquiorra's now I'm healed instantly Regen. A slower more reliable regen that is more designed to survive fights rather then win them.

tGatK - the strongest ability designed to control the barrier between worlds. If Dagon is in the world he can regulate who can leave and who can come in as well as create portals to other parts of the world. Essentially its an anti-invasion/transportation type move. Can double as a barrier breaker depending on how big the barrier is.

tHoYS - A passive debuff. For stronger foes it just weakens them a bit and for the weaker ones (CF or lower) it drives them insane. For equal level opponents or higher, no effect.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Profile Discussion Topic   Profile Discussion Topic I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 10:29 pm

I'd say limit the the area of effect for the dimensional barriers.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Profile Discussion Topic   Profile Discussion Topic I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 10:38 pm

What she said. Make it a local effect. Being able to Dimensional Lock an entire dimension is something that would be bullshit for a HC level character.
Back to top Go down
Dagon

Dagon

PostSubject: Re: Profile Discussion Topic   Profile Discussion Topic I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 5:22 am

k
Back to top Go down
Dagon

Dagon

PostSubject: Re: Profile Discussion Topic   Profile Discussion Topic I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 7:20 pm

I'm re-doing Victarion's Profile. I want something more fun... like pirate themed where everyone who comes into his realm has to become a member of his ship and pillage the sea that makes up his zone... or something to that affect
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Profile Discussion Topic   Profile Discussion Topic I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 7:38 pm

...YES.
Back to top Go down
Dagon

Dagon

PostSubject: Re: Profile Discussion Topic   Profile Discussion Topic I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 9:05 pm

Oh so now you think it's a good idea >________________________>
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Profile Discussion Topic   Profile Discussion Topic I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 9:22 pm

I thought you meant Dagon I AM SORRY I MISREAD.
Back to top Go down
Dagon

Dagon

PostSubject: Re: Profile Discussion Topic   Profile Discussion Topic I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 9:30 pm

=______=
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Profile Discussion Topic   Profile Discussion Topic I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 11:11 pm

<< pfft. You love me anyways.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Profile Discussion Topic   Profile Discussion Topic I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 4:13 am

I could use a lot of help for my character, Blow, and some revision of his character / suggestions, in order to keep him fresh and interesting.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Profile Discussion Topic   Profile Discussion Topic I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 7:54 am

I'm not sure if he can still use his quincy powers after death? We'd have to ask Yumi if he'd allow it.

Since he remembers his human life, he probably could wear modern clothes. The only problem would be finding someone who could make those. It'd be special order and draw lots of attention I bet. Which could work in the brothel's favor? But keeping that in mind would be nice XD

He probably couldn't get too many products for his hair right away and it would probably revert to its natural state/color when he died? Not sure how THAT works either. Wow. You could use that as a way to change his appearance a bit though if you wanted.

He has a colored past and sounds rather interesting XD

What kinds of revisions are you looking at doing otherwise? I can help with pictures if you want too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Profile Discussion Topic   Profile Discussion Topic I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 9:31 pm

Saraiyu wrote:
I'm not sure if he can still use his quincy powers after death? We'd have to ask Yumi if he'd allow it.
You do have a good point there; I could just put it under Powers (Inactive) for now.

Quote :
Since he remembers his human life, he probably could wear modern clothes. The only problem would be finding someone who could make those. It'd be special order and draw lots of attention I bet. Which could work in the brothel's favor? But keeping that in mind would be nice XD
Maybe. Thinking about it more, it might be interesting to have his memories dormant, then arise. For example, he might not know why he has such a loyal personality until he figures out far he was coerced with violence and fixes.

Quote :
He probably couldn't get too many products for his hair right away and it would probably revert to its natural state/color when he died? Not sure how THAT works either. Wow. You could use that as a way to change his appearance a bit though if you wanted.
Interesting idea. Rebuilding his image from his 'default body' could be quest on its own.

Quote :
What kinds of revisions are you looking at doing otherwise? I can help with pictures if you want too.
Not sure, tbh. This is still my first character like this, and I need halp establishing a character distinct from my others, which are either schemers of just plain violent. I also just want outside opinions on what good fashion is, since I'm not a fashion buff.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Profile Discussion Topic   Profile Discussion Topic I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 12:27 am

Kane wrote:

Maybe. Thinking about it more, it might be interesting to have his memories dormant, then arise. For example, he might not know why he has such a loyal personality until he figures out far he was coerced with violence and fixes.

Interesting idea. Rebuilding his image from his 'default body' could be quest on its own.

Not sure, tbh. This is still my first character like this, and I need halp establishing a character distinct from my others, which are either schemers of just plain violent. I also just want outside opinions on what good fashion is, since I'm not a fashion buff.
1) That could work nicely! Could be interesting to play out too.

2) Yeah, I know the shinigami have like more techsavvy ways and stuff, but this is out in the boonies of the Rukon. Well not boonies but bad areas. It'd be a LOT harder to get the products he's used to. He might not even be able to and might have to make do with others... If he even remembers them.

3) Well he does seem very distinct right now. More of a cuddly person who needs hugs XD Uh for right now if you want to make it easy, stick with traditional japanese style clothing. Its easier to not mess that up fashion stuff. I am not good with fashion anyways ._.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Profile Discussion Topic   Profile Discussion Topic I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 2:40 am

Alright, so, uhh, what traditional japanese clothing do you suggest?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Profile Discussion Topic   Profile Discussion Topic I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 3:25 am

XD

Well mens wise... I'll find pictures instead of names. He could also wear womens if he wants. Depends, would he want short? Long?

Realistically japanese or even just vaguely?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Profile Discussion Topic   Profile Discussion Topic I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 3:33 am

How about realistically Japanese and both male and female reference images. I'm imagining at the beginning he'd just wear whatever he got his hands on, not from shame, but just to get away from rags. xp
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Profile Discussion Topic   Profile Discussion Topic I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 3:44 am

Back to top Go down
Dagon

Dagon

PostSubject: Re: Profile Discussion Topic   Profile Discussion Topic I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 11:00 pm

I got an idea I think I'm finally happy with. I promise the rough draft will be done with tomorrow. For my hollow I mean
Back to top Go down
Kira

PostSubject: Re: Profile Discussion Topic   Profile Discussion Topic I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 2:57 pm

So anyway, here's the deal: I want to mess around with Shnaks a bit IC. To do this, I want to make a fraccion for his Espada character so we can just toy around. Now, I don't really intend for this character to do a whole hell of a lot in the big scheme of things. I might RP a thing or two, but I can't devote a lot of time to 'serious' story lines.

I've written up a profile for this character, but I want to know if I should even write up detailed zanpakuto information. Would a fraccion even have that kind of power? Or if so, could I just forego it for now and write something when/if the time comes that I need it?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Profile Discussion Topic   Profile Discussion Topic I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 8:14 am

Yeah just forego it for now. As long as you don't battle with it its fiiine
Back to top Go down
Dagon

Dagon

PostSubject: Re: Profile Discussion Topic   Profile Discussion Topic I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 10:55 am

ok reworked Dagon's release as per request and discussion with Shanks so I'll give a run down of the changes

Appearance: Instead of massive tentacled beasty, it is now a semi-incoherent mess of matter that typically takes a humanoid appearance.

Ability changes

Channel Power is now a flat out merger. Nothing really changed other then that, still gives the same benefits I just explained it better and made it clear Dagon can't trick others into controlling them.

Regeneration - A different name with a few tweaks. It now eliminates Dagon's hierro but increases the speed at which Dagon can regenerate. It is also now unstoppable with the exception of having the energy in which to do it. I also gave up here the minion creating ability because I was using it as a shield but it doesn't really work thematically and I was just using it as a cowardly last ditch defense thing anyway.

The Key and the Gate remained the same but the wording changed to reflect previous discussions

Dagon's psychic based attacks are now eliminated as well to match his form. I chose to get rid of it mainly because I find psychic based attacks hard to have a coherent power in an RP. Some people flat out ignore it or arguments arise from how debilitating it is. I figured it was best just to get rid of it.

Immortality: If there is one that is going to get me in trouble, it will be this one but hear me out first. This ability's inspiration came from an old Bount's of Shanks, Connal whose ability was as such that he could prepare someone else's body to in essence regenerate his own given enough time. I liked the idea and I figured it would work for Dagon I would just need to adjust for the difference in tier (Dagon being a higher tier), increase the overall utility but give it an equally disadvantageous drawback.

My compromise was that while Dagon could, with permission, regenerate from the residual power he left in others during their merger. This would not be strictly symbiotic but more parasitic in which Dagon leeches energy off that person to fuel his own revival of sorts. The increased utility is that Dagon does not need to plan ahead, the bigger draw back is that it effectively takes out another character from being able to engage in combat or much anything else. I thought these two things evened each other out. What would make this a strict upgrade from Connals is that the time in which it would need to regenerate can be diminished when everyone is resting.

Although granted the one time Shanks did use that power, time wasn't exactly a huge factor so it was fairly instantaneous. The point being, he would need to regenerate given down time is available and not before.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Profile Discussion Topic   Profile Discussion Topic I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Profile Discussion Topic
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next