(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Saraiyu and Setsuna (SUNNY POST HERE I MEAN IT) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Saraiyu and Setsuna (SUNNY POST HERE I MEAN IT) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Saraiyu and Setsuna (SUNNY POST HERE I MEAN IT) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Saraiyu and Setsuna (SUNNY POST HERE I MEAN IT) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Saraiyu and Setsuna (SUNNY POST HERE I MEAN IT) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Saraiyu and Setsuna (SUNNY POST HERE I MEAN IT) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Saraiyu and Setsuna (SUNNY POST HERE I MEAN IT) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Saraiyu and Setsuna (SUNNY POST HERE I MEAN IT) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Saraiyu and Setsuna (SUNNY POST HERE I MEAN IT) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Saraiyu and Setsuna (SUNNY POST HERE I MEAN IT)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Saraiyu and Setsuna (SUNNY POST HERE I MEAN IT) Empty
PostSubject: Saraiyu and Setsuna (SUNNY POST HERE I MEAN IT)   Saraiyu and Setsuna (SUNNY POST HERE I MEAN IT) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 4:03 am

Saraiyu found the Captain Commander with ease, the guests parting for her as she headed through them directly to the woman in command. Her bells jingled in the hushed murmuring as at last something a lot of them had showed up for happened. The two heads would meet and something would happen. Whatever it was.

She reached the Captain Commander and stood a few feet away with a small grin on her face. The Corona could smile truly, but it would be a sharp toothed grin. Predator to Predator. A warning.

So she kept it fake and pleasant. "Its a pleasure to finally see you Lady Setsuna. I'm sorry to keep you waiting, but your Masaru was such a dear. Its too bad he's so stuck up. I could have had a fun night with just him."
Back to top Go down
Sunny
Admin
Sunny

PostSubject: Re: Saraiyu and Setsuna (SUNNY POST HERE I MEAN IT)   Saraiyu and Setsuna (SUNNY POST HERE I MEAN IT) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 8:29 pm

Setsuna stood watching the guest, when she head a sticky sweet voice come from behind her, too sweet. As if it were hiding venom. Setsuna turned and saw the Corona Espada addressing her. Well, it was finally happening. Their meeting was inevitable, and Setsuna wasn't entirely sure how it would go, but she was more than sure she would have the upper hand.

Setsuna flashed her own predatory, her sapphire blue eyes become sharp and focused. Setsuna stepped forward extending her hand in a friendly gesture.

"It is a pleasure indeed Lady Saraiyu. No need to apologize, I have managed to keep myself busy witch a crowd like this. Oh yes, my darling Masaru. He is a bit high strung, but a darling young man."

Setsuna had been scanning the room, and had made a note of every arrancar that hand entered this hall.

"I noticed a petite woman arrancar with you, she appears to be an older woman. I tried telling her hello, but she nearly wet herself and ran away. A shame really."
Back to top Go down
https://withinmemories.rpg-board.net
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Saraiyu and Setsuna (SUNNY POST HERE I MEAN IT)   Saraiyu and Setsuna (SUNNY POST HERE I MEAN IT) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 12:04 am

Saraiyu took Setsuna's extended hand as she moved closer to the older looking woman, her grip firm but not hard. More respectful than testing, they weren't silly menfolk who had to one up themselves with mere handshakes. Shinigami aged, whereas hollows did not. The corona didn't even know if her original human life had looked like this. She in this form had been unchanging for thousands of years... And yet the Shinigami were more stuck in their ways than even the Espada. "Hahaha, I do wish Masaru had been a bit more fun. But he is a sweetheart how he is and it would be awful to force him to change just for that. Now Jurobei could be a nice addition to my Thralls. His ambition is lovely, I'm surprised you haven't brought him to heel by now."

Saraiyu's multicolored eyes twinkled as she smiled and waved her free hand in a dismissive gesture. "Aww, poor Sofie. She's not very social, poor dear. I was sure I asked one of the others to make sure she was taken care of..."

Shugs followed the statement as Saraiyu refrained from sending out a pesquisa. "Would you like to sit? It would be entirely more pleasant and easier to discuss things. Such as why you invited us here in the first place."
Back to top Go down
Sunny
Admin
Sunny

PostSubject: Re: Saraiyu and Setsuna (SUNNY POST HERE I MEAN IT)   Saraiyu and Setsuna (SUNNY POST HERE I MEAN IT) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 1:32 am

Saraiyu's handshake matched Setsuna's perfectly. Nicely done Corona. Setsuna took her hand back and clasped it together in front of her with her other hand.

"Yes Masaru has always been the ultra conservative type, even when he was a child. Jurobei is something indeed, but whatever makes you think I don't have him right where I want him?" 

Setsuna said with an haughty laugh.

"Ah yes, I've had a few members like that over the years. They often prove to be the most loyal, and in the end serve their purpose."

Setsuna could think of several shinigami of the top of her head who had similar dispositions. Not bad people at all, just timid.

"That would be lovely dear. Would you like a drink? Champagne?"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Saraiyu and Setsuna (SUNNY POST HERE I MEAN IT)   Saraiyu and Setsuna (SUNNY POST HERE I MEAN IT) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 3:10 am

"If you ever tire of him, I'll take Jurobei off your hands." Saraiyu gave a rather... scary grin. It obviously wasn't intended to bother the Soutaicho, as the Corona continued on. "The arrogant ones are the most fun."

"But of course, we've both been around long enough to gather such loyal followers, the ones not terrified of what we can do at least." Waving off the offer of alcohol, no use telling what it would do to her at this moment, the Corona took a seat near Setsuna. She leaned back, seemingly utterly relaxed. However those who knew her recognized the tenseness of her muscles. She still wasn't sure what the Sotaicho wanted, but being polite had it purposes... "Ah, anything but alcohol. I admit handling it is not my forte."
Back to top Go down
Sunny
Admin
Sunny

PostSubject: Re: Saraiyu and Setsuna (SUNNY POST HERE I MEAN IT)   Saraiyu and Setsuna (SUNNY POST HERE I MEAN IT) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 10:44 pm

Setsuna laughed at Saraiyu's comment. Not because she was trying to be snarky, but she actually found it to be amusing. She and Jurobei and been together in service for so long, the thought of letting him go just seemed absurdly amusing to her.

"Jurobei has served under me for a very long time. Longer than either he, or I care to admit. I could never let him go, he has become a dear friend of mine over the years."

The next comment was very true. Although, Setsuna doubted as many people feared her as once did. It had been a very long time since Setsuna had actually shown a display of power. Hell, the last time she drew her sword in combat was against the Kenpachi, and it had been centuries before that.

"That is very true, although it has been sometime since I've actually had to flex any muscle. My captains do a good job of making my job easier."

A waiter came by their table. He bowed to bother leaders, and then asked their order.

"I'd like a cup of coffee, black with no sugar."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Saraiyu and Setsuna (SUNNY POST HERE I MEAN IT)   Saraiyu and Setsuna (SUNNY POST HERE I MEAN IT) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 12:52 am

"Its why we have subordinates, to do trivial tasks that really don't need our attention." The senseless small talk however was annoying Saraiyu a little bit, though that didn't show. Her false smile dropped and The Corona's face and air took on one of utter calm.

"Nothing for me. Now, Setsuna..." She waved off the waiter, somewhat bluntly. This woman wasn't one to be underestimated, but nor did she deserve her trust. This ball wasn't made with the best intentions, and to be fair Saraiyu had no idea on what had happened to cause such a shift. Well...

"Why did you set up this ball? What do you want from us, or gain from us being here?" The corona was blunt and to the point, watching Setsuna with wary eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sunny
Admin
Sunny

PostSubject: Re: Saraiyu and Setsuna (SUNNY POST HERE I MEAN IT)   Saraiyu and Setsuna (SUNNY POST HERE I MEAN IT) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 7:55 pm

The waiter left, and quickly returned with Setsuna's cup of coffee. Setsuna took the cup of coffee and brought it up to her mouth, taking in a long deep sip. The warm bitterness filled her mouth. Setsuna closed her eyes as she let the coffee run down her throat into her stomach.

The Corona spoke, and then got directly to the point. So, she wasn't one for small talk. Too bad, Setsuna was interested in learning about her. Setsuna put the cup down and turned her cool clue eyes onto the Corona, giving her her full attention.

"Quite simple really. I would like peace. We have been on the verge of war as long as I have been captain commander of the Gotei Thirteen. Some people would argue that we are at war, but I beg to differ."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Saraiyu and Setsuna (SUNNY POST HERE I MEAN IT)   Saraiyu and Setsuna (SUNNY POST HERE I MEAN IT) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 8:31 pm

"They are imbeciles if they think this is war. Its merely amenable animosity. Now pure peace..." Saraiyu watched Setsuna carefully before blinking several times. She needed to think about this. She had never considered peace an option to be honest. Why would it be? Hollows ate souls in the living world, tainting the humans and making weird ones, lived in Huceo Mundo, and were pretty much the Shinigami's enemy. However the hollows never upset the balance, they were too animalistic for the most part and never thought ahead. Even one regular hollow couldn't cause widespread damage unlike quincy, and the stronger hollows focused their attentions in Hueco Mundo itself. Saraiyu had done her homework well, many many years ago. She kept the arrancar in line as much as was possible, keeping them from causing havoc...

Why should she care if the Shinigami put down the idiots and killed them? Official peace in and of itself would be useful... Her multiteal colored eyes watched Setsuna with a lidded gaze as she finally spoke her mind. "I don't suppose the peace comes with anything else we've been doing? Just a public declaration we won't be warring and that anyone who tries to start one we will kill?"

"I know just as much as you that the balance is important, for reference. If it goes we all die or something quite bad will happen that we can't even begin to predict. For now I'd settle with a careful peace. If you want cooperation more fully later... I may be amenable to that then. Does this suit you, Soutaicho?"
Back to top Go down
Sunny
Admin
Sunny

PostSubject: Re: Saraiyu and Setsuna (SUNNY POST HERE I MEAN IT)   Saraiyu and Setsuna (SUNNY POST HERE I MEAN IT) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 8:41 pm

"Mmm."

Setsuna listened to Saraiyu as she spoke. She was a wise woman after all, Setsuna was wondering if she was just some animal posing as a person. Setsuna picked up her coffee and took another sip of it, before putting it down.

"That all sounds very good indeed, but I do have one request of you. One of your subordinates, a female, stole something from one of my Shinigami. She stole something that has left him...hollow. He is no longer able to cast a shadow, and we would like for her to set this straight. If you know who I'm referring to, I would greatly appreciate it if you helped to right this wrong that was done to this young man."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Saraiyu and Setsuna (SUNNY POST HERE I MEAN IT)   Saraiyu and Setsuna (SUNNY POST HERE I MEAN IT) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 8:53 pm

As Saraiyu listened to the reparations request she raised her hand. A thrall, a small hollow that looked rather timid and stupid, appeared at her side almost instantly. The Corona pointed to the ball proper and spoke. "Find the shadow user among my arrancar either here or at home, give them a message to return a Shinigami's lost shadow immediately on my orders. They will probably know what I refer to, if they don't I am sure they will know another who might."

Her wording and bland tone made the poor thing shiver, knowing her anger could be scary and it disappeared again. It would find Esmerelda quite fast and deliver this order. It was one of her favorite messengers, so if it didn't return or if Esmerelda doubted it too much... Saraiyu would show her displeasure. "We can wait, but this may take a bit. Is this all you wished of me in return Soutaicho?"
Back to top Go down
Sunny
Admin
Sunny

PostSubject: Re: Saraiyu and Setsuna (SUNNY POST HERE I MEAN IT)   Saraiyu and Setsuna (SUNNY POST HERE I MEAN IT) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 9:10 pm

Setsuna grinned. Such an obedient servant. Saraiyu sure knew how to hold them under her thumb it seemed.

"That is all I desire. There is nothing we can do about the nature of things. Those hollows more feral than you and your group will always migrate to the world of the living, and there is nothing my people can do, but try and maintain a balance. As you said, if that balance wasn't maintained we'd all be dead. It is, however, within our control to not go to the world of the living with a clear understanding of things, and harm others. That is why I made that request of you. I will give my people clear orders to not harm any of your arrancar, if they are not first attacked, or aren't trying to tip the scales on the balance we so finely hold."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Saraiyu and Setsuna (SUNNY POST HERE I MEAN IT)   Saraiyu and Setsuna (SUNNY POST HERE I MEAN IT) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 12:20 am

"I can easily agree to this. Its nothing more than I would like as well." Brushing some of her long hair over her shoulder with a flippant movement, Saraiyu stood up and looked around the room. They needed something to...formalize this. She hadn't brought anything really, other than herself and her weapons. Pulling one of her zanpakuto off of her hip, Sarai offered it to Setsuna.

"Do you wish to make this agreement in blood or are there more 'civilized' means ready for this? Words alone aren't enough for me at least. I don't trust Shinigami," She spoke bluntly but not impolitely in tone. It was merely the truth to her as she continued. "I don't doubt my Espada feel the same."
Back to top Go down
Sunny
Admin
Sunny

PostSubject: Re: Saraiyu and Setsuna (SUNNY POST HERE I MEAN IT)   Saraiyu and Setsuna (SUNNY POST HERE I MEAN IT) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 1:56 pm

Setsuna reached out and grabbed the tip of the blade, slicing her palm along the sharp edge. She extended her bleeding hand to Saraiyu to take in a handshake.

"I give you my warrior's oath Corona."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Saraiyu and Setsuna (SUNNY POST HERE I MEAN IT)   Saraiyu and Setsuna (SUNNY POST HERE I MEAN IT) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 10:58 pm

Grabbing the blade after the Sotaicho, Saraiyu sliced her own hand and took the outstretched one offered by Setsuna. She clasped it firmly, their blood mingling in an oath that the Corona would accept. "It is agreed then. Now, I shall go enjoy this party a bit more. Unless you have any further business? I don't get much time to devote to such things, this should be a pleasant night, don't you agree Setsuna?"
Back to top Go down
Sunny
Admin
Sunny

PostSubject: Re: Saraiyu and Setsuna (SUNNY POST HERE I MEAN IT)   Saraiyu and Setsuna (SUNNY POST HERE I MEAN IT) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 8:22 pm

"No no, go, have fun!"

Setsuna smiled before standing. This meeting was nothing more than a game of chess with no check mate, not yet at least.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saraiyu and Setsuna (SUNNY POST HERE I MEAN IT)   Saraiyu and Setsuna (SUNNY POST HERE I MEAN IT) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Saraiyu and Setsuna (SUNNY POST HERE I MEAN IT)
Page 1 of 1