(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Playground Peril! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Playground Peril! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Playground Peril! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Playground Peril! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Playground Peril! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Playground Peril! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Playground Peril! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Playground Peril! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Playground Peril! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Playground Peril!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shnaks

Shnaks

Playground Peril! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playground Peril!   Playground Peril! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 2:24 am

The squadmates all looked at each other. One gestured down to Daiji and the other sort of shrugged. One sort of... scratched his head before clearing his throat. "Uh... Lieutenant Nukui... We don't know what happened out here but uh... Well, your pants are undone and you seem to have a large... incision... on the back of your head.... You want us to patch that up for you?... Or explain what the hell happened?"
Back to top Go down
Sunny
Admin
Sunny

PostSubject: Re: Playground Peril!   Playground Peril! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 9:22 pm

Daiji moved his hand to the back of his hand and felt that his hair was sticky with blood. Had he hit the floor of the play-set that hard? Wait, they said an incision. Had the woman...cut him?

"I...it's fine. I'll have Captain Lakshmi look at it."

What happened? How would he even begin to explain the night he had?

"Well I was...I was..."
Back to top Go down
https://withinmemories.rpg-board.net
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Playground Peril!   Playground Peril! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 12:54 am

The squad all looked around at each other. "Er... Are you sure you're okay, Lieutenant Nukui? There was a hollow here, but we managed to eliminate it. Did it get the drop on you or something?" They helped him up, as one took a closer look at the cut. "It doesn't look too bad. Some healing Kido will probably fix it."
Back to top Go down
Sunny
Admin
Sunny

PostSubject: Re: Playground Peril!   Playground Peril! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 3:04 am

Daiji sat up and put his hands over his face and took a deep breath as the other shinigami continued to talk to him.

"Yeah, it was a hollow, but it was evolved. It caught me off guard is all. You guys know I'm not the fighting type."

Daiji tried to make light of the situation. He still had a grim feeling, and he just couldn't bring himself to fully disclose what happened.

"Please don't worry with it. It's nothing to worry with at the moment."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Playground Peril!   Playground Peril! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 1:13 am

The shinigami looked at each other. "Well, we're just glad you're okay. The hollow did seem pretty tough but I think we got it." He said with a little thumbs up and a nod. "You should get yourself back to Squad 4 and get a checkup though, or heal yourself up." He reached down to help Daiji up before stepping away. "We need to go comb the area to make sure we didn't miss anything. Will you be safe making your way back to Soul Society, lieutenant?"
Back to top Go down
Sunny
Admin
Sunny

PostSubject: Re: Playground Peril!   Playground Peril! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 10:59 pm

Daiji took the man's hand and got back to his feet. His leg was still sore from the woman's blade. That vile demon woman. Daiji scratched his forehead and laughed lightly at the man.

"Yeah, sure thanks. I'll get right on that."

Daiji made sure he had his sword, and it was somehow reattached to his hip. That was odd. Did the woman do that?

"Yeah, I should be fine. You all go on ahead."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Playground Peril!   Playground Peril! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 10:56 pm

The man nodded. "All right. Be careful." He said before turning and giving a whistle and a gesture to the others and they headed off, leaving Daiji there alone in the playground. Nothing but bad memories, cold and a head wound. For now anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sunny
Admin
Sunny

PostSubject: Re: Playground Peril!   Playground Peril! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 8:24 pm

Daiji gave a quick glance behind him as he headed off on his own. He wanted to clear his head a bit before he got back to Soul Society, there was just so much on his mind.

"I just...I just don't understand."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Playground Peril!   Playground Peril! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 3:37 am

Little known to Daiji this was hardly the beginning of his trouble. Only once he had left back to seireitei would Esmerelda slink out of the shadows. She walked out into the street, leaning against a lightpole. She looked down at her wrist, at the little band around it. There was a little onyx silhouette of a shinigami on it. She smirked, playing with it. The seeds were planted....

- FIN
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Playground Peril!   Playground Peril! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Playground Peril!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2